PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2004?

aravindlib
06-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Hi,
If anyone knows links for watching Euro2004 online,please let me know.
Thanks in advance

krishng
06-14-2004, 05:22 PM
i think in almost all countries, they r telecasting these matches in tv. so that ll be the convinient way to watch soccer i guess..

-Krishng.

ashokjr
06-14-2004, 05:47 PM
gr8 reply mr Krishng. We are asking for a way to watch the game only because we are not able to. If u have a good response, pls do. Don't give useless info liek the one you have given. If we have a means to watch it, why on earth we are gonan ask for it. Pls. keep your guesses within yourself if it is not gonna be usefull to others.

--Ashok

krishng
06-14-2004, 08:12 PM
gr8 reply mr Krishng. We are asking for a way to watch the game only because we are not able to. If u have a good response, pls do. Don't give useless info liek the one you have given. If we have a means to watch it, why on earth we are gonan ask for it. Pls. keep your guesses within yourself if it is not gonna be usefull to others.

--Ashok

kool down ashok..this is just a general reply which suits to all.. this is not a funny reply as u guess. i thought may be u donno about the match telecast in tv and hence i gave that reply.

even i got PM from one person regarding in which channel this match is being telecasted. so if u dont like some sort of replies, please dont revert ok?

anyway some links for online commentry.
http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_euro2004.htm

and gr8 news for u guys..

this following website, that will show all Euro 2004 games for free. Quality is excellent, high speed connection, wmp 9.
http://www.jumptv.com
and then click at TELE-SPORT, ALBANIA.
They just started it online and for now its free. The chanel its in albanian, it shows italian league games, bundesliga, spanish league and uefa and champions league + formula 1. ALL LIVE. right now its free, but it could go up to $9 per month subscription. The language sux, but as albanian but never mind.

i have not tried this..this is just a message from my friend. so try it. if it doesnt work, dont scold me :ahha:

enjoy/good luck

-krishng.

Shy
06-14-2004, 08:16 PM

--Ashok

I second what krishng said here !!! His information was to let other know that most TVs too broadcast it. Many may have not even know this, so it could be helpful for them. If any info u see here isnt useful FOR YOU, then ignore it, than posting some discouraging posts like this.

Hope u understand

Shy

aravindlib
06-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Thanks for your replies.I got a site which telecasts live matches.
http://www.euro2004live.tk/
Enjoy

saydilip
06-17-2004, 04:51 AM
thanks a lot for the link

yogesh220
06-17-2004, 04:57 AM
thanks for the link arvind.

ashokjr
06-19-2004, 05:38 PM
I second what krishng said here !!! His information was to let other know that most TVs too broadcast it. Many may have not even know this, so it could be helpful for them. If any info u see here isnt useful FOR YOU, then ignore it, than posting some discouraging posts like this.

Yeah. Many users don;t know whether euro2004 is telecasted in tv or not. And so, to know tht, instead of simply reading a paper they send a msg to the forum and expect other friends to send them a reply sayign it is being telecasted. I shld have been a fool not to know abt it.

I dunno abt you but if i have a service on which game is being telecasted, i wld ask the service provider to know whether it is being telecasted or not.

After i replied, he came up with a web link which is pretty nice of him. Though it didn't work, it was a start.

HOw abt this? Consider someone asking for a film and getting a reply "most of countries play them on theaters. That will eb comfortable to go and watch there". Will it not be irritating or not?

krishng
06-19-2004, 06:13 PM
i didnt give the link just becos u told that. actually when i have seen this link which was given by my friend, i thought of giving the link for the post in geetham and hence i came here to post that. by that time only i have seen ur message.

its also not working means i cant help it. i am very sorry about that. i can understand ur interest to view soccer. but at the same time u have think several times before u comment somebody.

so atleast in future, u follow some kind of maturity in criticisms..as shy said, just ignore the reply if u dont want it like it and go for posting it exactly about what u want.

-Krishng.

dinesh
06-19-2004, 08:09 PM
There are video highlights in the BBC Sport website http://news.bbc.co.uk/
Also they have a feature called virtual replay, which shows the important moments of every match, but modelled as graphics, the advantage being, you can watch it from a host of angles, and also from the viewpoint of several players involved. For example, in England v France, when Zidane scored from the freekick, you can watch it from Beckham's viewpoint (who was in the Wall), or from David James' viewpoint (who was in the goal), or even from Zidane's viewpoint as he takes the kick. http://www.bbc.co.uk/virtualreplay/euro2004/index.shtml

Bluelotus
06-19-2004, 08:21 PM
:b: thanx for all the links people :D

Blue.

silican
06-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Cool down ashok..
If the link doesnt work, you can always watch the matches in Winamp 5.0 ..Just download winamp 5.0 and open the TV listings. There are a couple of links under the name "futbol"

Enjoy

Silican

vennai1
06-29-2004, 04:59 PM
just a friendly thought.... may be yall shud watch sharapova,williams sis, and
rodddddddddddick play instead of the sokker shoops... :P just a thought
dont bang me... :P

Bluelotus
06-29-2004, 09:36 PM
:ee:
we can ineed!
:wink: how about you start a lovely thread for the Lawn Tennis Championship :wink:

:ee:

anyways froggies and england are out ..... :(

blue.

anainar
06-29-2004, 09:56 PM
Vennai anne,

கரீட்டா சொன்னீங்கோ ... But a bit late. The championship is in semi stage and will be over by this week.

I have been watching Wimbledon religeously for the past week early in the morning and Sharapova was so cute and fun to watch her play with full heart and emotions unlike ice cold Federer or the old champ Ivan Lendl. Serena's play is gut wrenching workman like and not so graceful as Steffi or Justine Henine Hardine. I sorely miss watching Henine Hardine in this grand slam. She is such a beauty to watch play. I can give the whole world for her elegant backhand strokes.

Yesterday's match of Tim Heinman and Philipousis was also such a thriller with see sawing fortunes for the player. I wish Tim wins the championship this year. He has three more matches to go. Go the distance Tim and win the championship. Make England proud.

Cheers

vennai1
06-29-2004, 10:30 PM
iyanaar,
all i wish is sharapova doesn't go extinct like kournikova... :P
she is just too sweet to watch ;) hope tennis keeps her !

talking abt men's... i have already bet a dinner on roddick winning it all...
i know i cant back that up as he has been a regular choker...
but i am just thinking federer's got an upset in store ! :)
care to bet on that ? :P

anainar
06-29-2004, 11:20 PM
Anne,

My heart goes for Tim Heinmen but logic goes to Federer who seems to be on a roll. Andy's game is not suited for grass. He can be outplayed easily by Federer or Heinmen on grass. These two guys are awesome in the net. Especially Tim is like a tiger on the prowl near the net and he does come to the net often. That is what makes the game fun to watch rather than robots like Andy or Serena whacking the ball from the base line.

Cheers

vasan
06-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Euro 2004 pottutu, seriousaa Wimbledon nadakkuthu.. :Ksp:

Fault !!

:P :P

I doubt if Henman can hold on further than this. Bit old, and doubt if he will handle Roddick's serve.. Too darn fast and too darn powerful..

Vasan

vennai1
06-30-2004, 07:37 PM
smelly... no worries... timmy is already back in the audience seat :P

and federer is thrashing hewitt so bad that he has already planned a
date tomorrow at melbourne... :P :P

now i guess it is all set for the big clash of the titans...
andy...bring it on man...robot or what... you know who holds the
record for fastest serve...and i am not going to say what a serve
cud do to a match... :P