PDA

View Full Version : A Soul Mate

sri_gan
06-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Everyone-

This is one of the topics I feel like to analyze. Share your thoughts on the same.

Most of you could think a soul mate is a spiritual entity, to be honest I feel its not, its like the rest of things like a friend or classmate or lover for the fact they may know little more about each other.

Personally I feel that A soul mate can be a friend and so does my vote.

Don't think its a hard topic or only certain people can talk, just bring it on board with what you think and feel free to share.

anitam
06-22-2004, 06:22 PM
My vote..is for "Definitely a lover"........mmmm athu husband-a irukkalamla....

I couldn't share everything with my friend....... ana husband-a kandipa share pannalam..

So my soul mate is my hubby.......

anainar
06-22-2004, 06:43 PM
I would have preferred a neutral option of no one, because a soul mate could be you yourself. Or may not feel like having one. There are many things one wont discuss with spouse/lover and many many things that may not be discussed with friends. So, the mere fact that some things are not left in the dark side means that both spouse and friend have limited accessibility to inner thoughts of an individual. More over the one's thoughts can be colored to suit that of a friend or spouse for the fear of alienating them. So given these things, I would have preferred a "No one" but since that is not there voted for lover.

Cheers

sri_gan
06-22-2004, 07:56 PM
I would have preferred a "No one" but since that is not there voted for lover.

I know why you have voted for that... Illati veetu amma nalla mothuvanga ungala :sm12: :sm12: :sm12::sm12:

goodcomplanboy
06-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Iyanaar wrote:

I would have preferred a "No one" but since that is not there voted for lover.

I know why you have voted for that... Illati veetu amma nalla mothuvanga ungala

Lol athuvum seri thaan.

In my opinion, a soul mate need not be definitely related to you (As in the case of a lover/spouse). A soul mate can be urself, a friend or a lover. So my vote is for "can be a friend".

anainar:

There are many things one wont discuss with spouse/lover and many many things that may not be discussed with friends.

clearly says you cannot have a friend as a soulmate. I have a friend who happens to be a girl (not a spouse nor a lover, just a friend, but very very close friend). I discuss everything with her, things which I dont even think about telling my girl friend.

suryan
06-22-2004, 08:33 PM
yes.. a soul mate could be a friend whom you trust, whom you confide upon, with whom you feel like telling watever you want to, you understand each other just by looking into each others' eyes.. and in most cases that friend eventually becomes one's spouse.. :)

Bluelotus
06-22-2004, 08:59 PM
I tend to agree with anainar that a true soul mate is simply near impossible...to be able to share all your inner most fears and self-doubts as well your wicked and darkest thoughts with another being and expect them to understand is very very difficult.

but then again a soul mate is a person who accepts you for who you are, and will tell you frankly what your faults are.

A soul mate is definitly a friend.

and as your "soul" evolves, you may require a different soul mates at different times in your life.
The soul mate you had at the age of five may not comprehend you when you're 25, unless they eveolved in the same way as you did and had similar life experiences.

a friend....not a lover.

NB:
they cannot become spouse, if they are the same gender as you.
Hence not all soul mates can be your partners.

Blue.

sri_gan
06-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Blues,

That was very thoughtfull.

Iyanaar,

Possibly I didn't give No one 'cause, Usually I have different situations to meet some people and they impressed in the way I look at it now...I feel it will evolve further as I grow older... So I didn't thought about No one. If its no one then its no one.

A Relationship defines a boundary, but in case of soulmates it could be beyond that, so i tend to think it could be friends.

vasan
06-22-2004, 11:46 PM
My mind is all foggy today... :(

Just who exactly is a soul mate? And should it be a single person?

Is he/she some one who understands you thoroughly (my therapist?).. Who loves you unconditionally and accepts you as who you are (like, moms perhaps?).. Who stands by you in your time of trials and troubles (like may be your best friend or bro or sis?)...

I don't really know whom or what exactly we mean by soul mate... I am thoroughly muddled....

If a soul mate is also a person you should be romantically linked with (meaning if your 'soul' includes your romantic heart) then there can't be anyone other than your spouse (present or future or some other likely candidate.. :P ).... rrr.. normally.

sorry for being a dull head,

Vasan

sri_gan
06-22-2004, 11:50 PM
Hey Dull head,

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Dictionary can say anything, but not necessarily the truth ... unless you experience 'em correcta? Thats why we are analyzing it with personal exposure.

Have some sleep or caffine which ever works for you :sm12:

butterfly
06-23-2004, 12:12 AM
sri wrote,

This is one of the topics I feel like to analyze. Share your thoughts on the same.

I agree with vasan anna...to share our thoughts we need to understand the meaning of soul mate...some say its lover...some friend while some themself...so wat is the role of a soul mate??...isnt soul ur aathma??...ur innerself??

Bluelotus
06-23-2004, 12:12 AM
If a soul mate is also a person you should be romantically linked with (meaning if your 'soul' includes your romantic heart) then there can't be anyone other than your spouse (present or future or some other likely candidate.. :P ).... rrr.. normally.

The definition varies from person to person...

:? why must they be romantically linked? :(

sometimes your soulmate (if a person of a different gender) is not the right person for you to spend your days with.

but a soul mate ...if one is lucky enough to have one....is definitely someone whom one feels 200% comfortable with...a person with whom you can be truly yourself warts and all.

Has anyone read "Anne of Green Gables", it is a children's book. However Anne describes a soul mate so beautifully in that book.

"a Kindred Spirit"

Blue.

butterfly
06-23-2004, 12:19 AM
but a soul mate ...if one is lucky enough to have one....is definitely someone whom one feels 200% comfortable with...a person with whom you can be truly yourself warts and all.

Blue,
If this is true...then u wud have more than 1 soul mate :think:

If anne descibes a soulmate as "a Kindred Spirit" ...then a soul mate wud be just urself...coz am sure there wud be noone who wud agree with u in everything...if they do then they are not true to u :00: ...am i confused :?

anainar
06-23-2004, 12:32 AM
Achacho!!! So many confused souls around. :P :P :P

First and foremost romance is a big part of life and how many would be comfortable discussing their romantic life with some one who is not romantically associated with them? Can the friends group discuss their romantic life with their friends?

Also a soul mate does not have to agree with you on everything. You both can agree to disagree and move on. A husband-wife relationship is essentially that. Atleast I believe in that.

Mom being a soulmate also has loopholes. So, finally it boils down to oneself. I am absolutely comfortable discussing anything with me. I may agree or may not agree but I cannot seperate myself from me. So life goes.

Did I confuse every one more?? Mission accomplished :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

vasan
06-23-2004, 12:47 AM
To be honest, I don't yet know what the dictionary says about soul mate.. give me a second.. The reliable Merriam-Webster defines

Main Entry: soul mate
Function: noun
: a person temperamentally suited to another

OED Online, the 'most-confooosing them all' do not have the word soulmate, but defines soul as

1. The principle of life in man or animals; animate existence. Obs. (very useful.. :ahha: v-)
2. The principle of thought and action in man, commonly regarded as an entity distinct from the body; the spiritual part of man in contrast to the purely physical. Also occas., the corresponding or analogous principle in animals. Freq. in connexion with, or in contrast to, body.
3. The seat of the emotions, feelings, or sentiments; the emotional part of man's nature.
4. a. The emotional or spiritual quality of Black American life and culture, manifested esp. in music (see quot. 1973). (Hurray!! Aretha Franklin and Ray Charles.. !! :P )

and adds...

21. With the names of persons, etc. (chiefly agent-nouns), as soul carrier, -curer, -mate, -thief, -twister, etc. (and quotes.. v-)
1822 COLERIDGE Lett., Convers., etc. II. 89 You must have a *Soulmate as well as a House or Yoke-mate. 1915 F. M. HUEFFER Good Soldier III. v. 202 He thought that Mrs Basil had been his *soulmate. 1976 BOTHAM & DONNELLY Valentino ix. 71 Convinced that he had found the woman who would be his life's soulmate.

(Note: If you have not used the unabridged OED, please bear with me. Nothing to beat it. :b: All my prior comments about OED are just to irk Bleu, which is currently ma fav pasttime.. :P :P )

Therefore, is soul be the seat of emotions, feelings and sentiments, and if a 'mate' is a noun with a soul as an agent (agent-noun, soul-mate), then my soulmate is some one who understands my feelings, emotions, and sentiments.

Kinda the person, who also cries at the same part of the movie. Whose sentimental heart beats for the same lines in a poem. Who falls into similar reverie upon chancing a rainbow, a flower, a baby... The person who would know the depth of your pain, and anguish, and can see the deepseated pleasure in your heart on a good thing... Yeah.. Like Bleu said.. Kindred Spirit is a good way of saying it.. Alter Ego.. too.. (spirit, soul, ego.. :Ksp: too many meta physical things... :doh: I was happy when the world has to worry about, mass, energy, force, temperature, and numbers and logic... :ahha: )

If such a person is your soulmate, you could have several of them. On the other hand, if it includes romance (spiritual and physical), its hard to have some one other than your spouse, unless you are really really 'naugty'. Apart from the physical relationship part, I agree you can have soulmates other than your spouse..

some times people you have not met face to face, are and can be your soulmates too. If your definition can be stretched to include...

I fully go with Butterfly's statements, and think I might have many soul mates... (three of them, any of you can name, :P :P, if you can't you might want to watch Ayutha Ezhuththu once again.. :sm12: :sm12:)...

Vasan

ps: Another lateral thinking comment.. :P :P For Bleu and PQP, especially.. if you study in All Souls, and if you are in a rowing team, would your team mate be a Soul Mate.. :sm12: :sm12:
Literally... :P :P

Bluelotus
06-23-2004, 01:01 AM
Achacho!!! So many confused souls around. :P :P :P

First and foremost romance is a big part of life and how many would be comfortable discussing their romantic life with some one who is not romantically associated with them? Can the friends group discuss their romantic life with their friends?

Also a soul mate does not have to agree with you on everything. You both can agree to disagree and move on. A husband-wife relationship is essentially that. Atleast I believe in that.

Mom being a soulmate also has loopholes. So, finally it boils down to oneself. I am absolutely comfortable discussing anything with me. I may agree or may not agree but I cannot seperate myself from me. So life goes.

Did I confuse every one more?? Mission accomplished :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

:evil:
I totally talk to my soul mate about my non-exhisting romantic life :sm12:
not a problem.

no they do not have to agree on everything but they do understand each other, and they can be frank with each other.

I doubt I could be as frank with a partner as with my soul mate.

for married life is all about give and take ...and loads of compromise...and sometimes subterfuge :00: (I don't actually have any experience of married life :? )

Butterfly,

yes I think we do have more than one soul mate.
I do not see a soul mate as a static entity....I think as one matures and undergoes different experiences...are soul mate may have to change
if they don't change with us ...then we just gotta acquire a different one...

In Fact Anne and Diana were "kindred SPririts" but towards the end ...Anne and Diana had moved on so much and grown so much appart ...that they were no longer "kindred spirits"

I frimly belive that they are more than one "kindred spirits" for each one of us :D

:think: :think: :think:

we obvioulsy feel comfortable with ourselves....well hopefully we do.

but soul mates ...is about a special relationship we have with another Athmaa.

It isn't our relationship with oneself.

Blue.

sri_gan
06-23-2004, 01:06 AM
Iyanaar,

We know that you do the atmost for the Romance part... No one can argue with that.

But for that reason, the rest of the people will get confused na... thats not possible I guess.

I'm not sure how many has spent the time in knowing about others beyond the fellow human being... some people will definetely mean something to you the moment you open the conversation... Some time it could be a unreasonable talk we feel like telling it out and later you realize why did I told this to that person.. guess after a few yrs not meeting you will meet again and share even more...

Do you guys think its not possible?

To my knowledge there can be more than one soulmates, its just fact how much affection you show in response to others beyond the pretty smile...

More to come... ;)

Bluelotus
06-23-2004, 01:13 AM
Therefore, is soul be the seat of emotions, feelings and sentiments, and if a 'mate' is a noun with a soul as an agent (agent-noun, soul-mate), then my soulmate is some one who understands my feelings, emotions, and sentiments.

The person who would know the depth of your pain, and anguish, and can see the deepseated pleasure in your heart on a good thing... Kindred Spirit

If such a person is your soulmate, you could have several of them.

ps: Another lateral thinking comment.. :P :P For Bleu and PQP, especially.. if you study in All Souls, and if you are in a rowing team, would your team mate be a Soul Mate.. :sm12: :sm12:
Literally... :P :P

yes ...you can several Kindred Spirits ...in fact in the whole series of Anne books
Anne comes accross many Kindred spirits.

And from personal experience I can tell you that I have more than one soul mate :ee:
(only 2 but hey ...haven't seen much of the world yet ...and yet to meet more ppl :wink: )

Romantic linking of soul mates...well although possible ..is not an absolute requirement

married life will still be the same even if you're not soul mates.

Blue.

PS: rowing-mates of all souls :cool:

butterfly
06-23-2004, 01:22 AM
anainar wrote,

Did I confuse every one more?? Mission accomplished

ade pavame...idhu ungaluke nalla iruka :oops: :ahha:

blue wrote,

do not see a soul mate as a static entity....I think as one matures and undergoes different experiences...are soul mate may have to change
if they don't change with us ...then we just gotta acquire a different one...

U caught me there blue ... :? ...a soul mate is supposed to understand u & be there for u to confide...& then how can u all of a sudden feel he/she is not right & drop them like a hot potato :00: ...so wat kind of relationship is that...

butterfly
06-23-2004, 01:29 AM
sri wrote,

To my knowledge there can be more than one soulmates, its just fact how much affection you show in response to others beyond the pretty smile...

wat do u mean by this statement sri ??

Bluelotus
06-23-2004, 01:30 AM
U caught me there blue ... :? ...a soul mate is supposed to understand u & be there for u to confide...& then how can u all of a sudden feel he/she is not right & drop them like a hot potato :00: ...so wat kind of relationship is that...

:ee:
so far I haven't droped anyone like a hot potato :ee:

I think you will find that as you move on with your life and experience different things....you and your kindred spirits may start to move appart

this is all highly theoretical ...haven't got much life experience to back up the claim.

better ask Sri. :ee:

Blue.

butterfly
06-23-2004, 01:36 AM
bluee,
I know u wud never drop anyone :)...ur too good to do that & I understand we are just speculating or analyzing a soul mate...& its nice to see different opinions :)

yogesh220
06-23-2004, 01:41 AM
As far as I can see, A lover is the best friend but essentially of opposite sex :wink:

And so, I dont see how a lover differs from being a friend...and hence I am not voting in the poll....

sri_gan
06-23-2004, 02:04 AM
sri wrote,

wat do u mean by this statement sri ??

I mean to say the possibility of soulmates as friends is really high and acquiring knowledge about another soul is beyond smiling nu solla vanthen.

butterfly
06-23-2004, 10:20 PM
I mean to say the possibility of soulmates as friends is really high and acquiring knowledge about another soul is beyond smiling nu solla vanthen.

appadiya sri...ok unga understandingle wat does soulmate mean?....or how wud u analyze who ur soul mate is??

sri_gan
06-23-2004, 10:31 PM
appadiya sri...ok unga understandingle wat does soulmate mean?....or how wud u analyze who ur soul mate is??

I told you in the topic begining I'm analyzing about soulmate nu.

In my understanding A soulmate could be

1. A person who can understand you as well not pretend to tell how they feel about me.

2. A person who could be elder than us and possibly gone though the same set of things I go through and has the ability to explain how to handle situations (not advices) (amma, appa, akka, annan.. a elderly friend... Friendship kku vayasa mukkiyam ;) )

Intha mari innum neriya irrukku... ellathiyum solli naan kolapuren nu ellarum solla vendam... Let everyone undertstand what I'm trying to say... then I will add more points.

butterfly
06-23-2004, 10:37 PM
2. A person who could be elder than us and possibly gone though the same set of things I go through and has the ability to explain how to handle situations (not advices) (amma, appa, akka, annan.. a elderly friend...

sri,
This sounds more like a mentor to me...someone u look upto to guide u...correcta??...so if i understand right a soulmate cud be a mentor too??

sri_gan
06-23-2004, 10:43 PM
sri,
This sounds more like a mentor to me...someone u look upto to guide u...correcta??...so if i understand right a soulmate cud be a mentor too??

Well, So now you have name on that basis now or what?

Everyone one knows Soulmate could be anyone :sm12:... ithule puthusa nenga enna solla varinga...

I mean to say there could be more than one soulmates avlothan... I remember you said the same in one more topic and I replied :P.

butterfly
06-23-2004, 10:59 PM
I remember you said the same in one more topic and I replied .

which topic was that??...& wat did i ask...refresh my memory sri...appuram i remember long time ago we had similar topic about soul mate...andha link kidiacha inge konjum podungo pls....appuram kelvi ketta bathil than varanum not another kelvi :ahha:

sri_gan
06-23-2004, 11:07 PM
which topic was that??...& wat did i ask...refresh my memory sri...appuram i remember long time ago we had similar topic about soul mate...andha link kidiacha inge konjum podungo pls....appuram kelvi ketta bathil than varanum not another kelvi

Kelvi le pathi irrukalam le??? :ahha:

Bluelotus
06-23-2004, 11:12 PM
:? I am getting confused...or perhaps my definition of soul mate simply differs very much from that of others. :00:

I guess we are all different and so we have different definitions.... :D

we come across may people in our lives....

some of these will touch our lives and souls and we will truly commune...and form a deep bond which is almost un-explainable in mere words.
they are soul mates to me

others you form close relationships with...they enlighten your lives and are wonderful people...yet there still will be a certain distance....your souls may not be able to commune
these are friends to me

then some you meet , greet and are thouroughly pleasant and charming people.
yet they shall leave your lives with only a small indentation..may be a deep one but yet small
they are aquaintances to me

all these people are highly valuable to me
I do thrive on human relationships.

yet that elusive quality of a soul mate is only found in some "kindred spirits"

yes ...soul mate is a lot more than a face with a pretty smile.

blue.

butterfly
06-24-2004, 01:57 AM
Blue,
neengo than theliva irukeengo...

some of these will touch our lives and souls and we will truly commune...and form a deep bond which is almost un-explainable in mere words.

makes a lot of sense to me :)...but wanting more explanation :)...or may be examples

enge indha sri...examples solla sona...kelvilaiye bathil solraru :(

appuram anainar enge???& also the rest of them...shy,priyam,unique,silic an,tinker,karki,all the poets of geetham :)...ellam enge poitango...good topic to discuss guys :)

Shy
06-24-2004, 03:15 PM
Sorry for the very very late reply Sri !!!

Ok my thoughts abt this.

Before deciding who can be a soulmate, we have to finalize whom we think as soulmates and it may vary for each individual.

As per "my" definition, a soul mate is a person who makes ur life complete. I mean we have some emptyness, holes in our life. A person stepping into ur life if they are making ur life complete, then thats ur soulmate. I mean a person who can connect all dots in our life and make life come back to life !!

Give 2 options, lets see who can make that possible.

(1) Friend - There can be a very close friend with whome we share all our secrets and have no boundaries about what we discuss. It seems they are more like a person whom we are comfortable sharing our innerthoughts, secrets. But do they make our life complete?Do they make us feel that having them in life is all we need. Do we have a relation with them where they are no boundaries? I think the answer is no, coz a friend can be only a best friend- most important we have a limit, if u know what I mean.

(2) Lover - Name is bit ofway, should have been partner or something. Anyway, they do make our life complete, but yet we have some questions. Are we open to them as we are to our close friend. Does that mean we arent soul mates. No. Being frank and open to ur close friend is different from hiding some things with ur lover. In a friend-friend relationship we are not committed and hence no responsibility. Thus u can take ur minds off to ur close friend whatever u think, ur fantasy, ur little secrets etc. But being with lover meaning u are in a committed relationship and we are in a position to tell things or withhold certain things which the other person might feel offended or hurt. But i say this is in the initial stage only. The more u start knowing ur lover/partner, the more u feel relaxed and the more u can be transparent. so at one point of ur knowing them they will be ur close friend as well as ur lover, thus being everything for u. Being with this person is what makes u as a whole person where all ur feelings are touched :b: and u be who u are!!

So conclusion, A soulmate can be only ur true love, ur life partner, ur lover :b:

More to come as we proceed!!

Shy

anainar
06-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Pattams,

I went in search of my soulmate. :lol: :lol:

I seem to be out of sync with the soulmate concept. Why should life be empty in the first place? And how can some one come and fill that hole? And why should it be only lover?

I agree to a large extent with blue. We meet different people at different time and go through life with them. We all have a tough time when leaving friends at school. Then our college friends at which time we feel so depressed. But we make new friends along the way and move on. Only very few stick on to our lives continuously. Only such people cross the boundary to some extent but we dont reveal our dark sides to them either. Same is true with siblings and parents.

One who crosses this also is wife/husband for sure. But whether she/he can be soulmate is debatable. Many marriages are more of convenience rather than real sense of belonging. There are many things that are left alone between spouses too for the fear of losing them. When that fear comes, you are no longer yourself. So, while spouse becoming a soul mate a distinct possibility, it not necessarily is.

But one being a soulmate oneself is a sure shot. It might sound selfish, but that is not. Being true to oneself is an achivement. Standing by ones beliefs, irrespective of consequences requires strength. That strength does not have to come from others or soulmates. It can be from within. In that case, himself/herself is the soulmate..

Does it look convoluted? May be, but this is wisdom that is gathered over 1/3rd of a human life.:P :P.

Cheers

vasan
06-24-2004, 04:55 PM
But one being a soulmate oneself is a sure shot. It might sound selfish, but that is not. Being true to oneself is an achivement. Standing by ones beliefs, irrespective of consequences requires strength. That strength does not have to come from others or soulmates. It can be from within. In that case, himself/herself is the soulmate..

Enna sollureenga Sir.. :Ksp:

Who is your soulmate, to me quite clearly implies, who is the other person...

Its like asking who is your tennis partner. I am sure my skill level, my endurance, my interest in tennis is EXACTLY matched by.. ME !! But, I can't be my own tennis partner.. :P :P

No matter how much you stand on your own beliefs, and on your own feet, and NOT involve with another soul in sight, no man can be an Island. To share your joy and cry on some ones shoulders, to laugh at a joke and share a cuppa... From those simple things to lot more 'soul' stuff, you, me and every one need at least one more person.

He/She/They are NOT completing you, in the sense of you being empty and they fill you up sorta thing. But more like, the game of life is better played when some one serves from the other end, and you stand here to recieve it... You match them well, the game is interesting. You match them poorly, it will be like me against Roddick (or Kournikova... :wink:) No rhythm, no nothing...

I don't know if this is wisdom, but some ideas generated over 80 % of a human life.. :ahha:

Vasan

vasan
06-24-2004, 04:59 PM
2) Lover - Name is bit ofway, should have been partner or something.

May be bit off - but definitely has a nice and naughty little ring to it.. :P :P :P I love it.. :lol: :lol:

Secret, clandestine, undercover, lover is my soul mate.. Whew.. No wonder I said, you should have many soulmates.. :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

just a crazy thursday, folks.. :P

v-

anainar
06-24-2004, 05:21 PM
Vasan,

You do get machines that will serve for you and that is the way professionals get trained :wink: :wink:

My point is, getting a perfect soulmate is highly impossible( or improbable ) and we are forced into a soulmate thing. We dont need a soulmate in the first place. There is no need to feel bad if we dont have one. Between spouses it is a matter of convenience. Whether one talks their innerself to their spouse is debatable. It is this precondition that makes spouses to be over inquisitive about each other. If we accept that it need not be the case, it opens a new dimension.

One can seek solace in onself by detaching himself/herself from the situation. Well, that cannot happen physically but hey, when did any one say a soulmate has to be physical?? :wink: :wink:

Cheers

Shy
06-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Anainar.. life complete and having holes na... Certain feelings u cant have on urself.. but with someone that u can share. u can enjoy all u want.. But ur life is complete when u enjoy or feel all a person is supposed to feel. I dont think being urself and ur own soulmate u can do that. Soulmate - A person who u build ur life around. A person who isnt an attachment in ur life. But ur life itself. I wont agree that one can become oneself's soulmate.

Being ur own soul's soulmate, It can never be possible. Whatever u said, like being true to urself doesnt mean u are soulmate. Thats ur character. Also neenga sonathu ellam innoru person kita solrathu thaan soulmatenum artham ellai. I think we are mixing many things here. I think it will be better first if we all say whats the definition for soulmate. Appuram friend or loverkku pogalaam :D okvaa

Shy

Bluelotus
06-24-2004, 09:29 PM
yes we are mixing too many things together here!!

a soul mate is a "kindred spirit"
they do not have to complete you.

In fact you should be complete already at your age :evil:

soul mate is another person...I'm sorry you can't be your own mate...well I don't think so anyway :think:
(Vasan got it in one :ee: )

I have defined friends and soulmate already .... :ahha:
lover, does it really require a definition :00:

blue.

anainar
06-24-2004, 09:40 PM
Why not guys? There are cases of split personalities abound. For that matter me myself have two distinct characteristics and that throws every one around me in a tizzy. They are all confused which nainar is present.

And I dont get drawn into the soulmate-wife thing also. Wife does not need to know what husband think on many things. Same is true with her. She does not have to tell the husband all the time what she thinks. They need to come to agreement on common things. Rest is upto them to decide what to share and what not to. So how can wife be a soulmate?

With friends you do discuss many things and I dont believe many of us discuss our romantic life. Romance being a big part of a young/mature adult's life, that leaves a big gap according to the definition. So, what you say folks for this argument?

Cheers

Bluelotus
06-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Wife or husband can be one of your soul mates or not...that depends totally whther your souls are able to commune on that deeper level

being soul mates doesn't mean that you will make good life partners either !!

Multiple personality disorders ...do not count!!
When ppl are confused by your behaviour they may joke abt it...but really it's just your hormones playing up :ee:
mood swings anainar :wink:

*cough, cough* romantic life, football, Iraq, world, chocolate, ....I discuss it all
not a problem......

but yea, they are things which are far more closer to ones heart ...
deep inner thoughts that you may not share with anyone but those most special "souls"

blue.

butterfly
06-24-2004, 10:21 PM
vango anainar & shy :)
shy wrote,

I think it will be better first if we all say whats the definition for soulmate. Appuram friend or loverkku pogalaam okvaa

This is wat I have been saying shy :think:

vasan
06-24-2004, 10:52 PM
Yeah.. But not enough.... Such a thing has already been discussed and some consensus arrived by Vasan (who else.. :sm12: :sm12: He is the one who is always confused!) and his friend-in-confusion Bleu Cheese..

Read back older posts.. :wink: pleeeeaach.. :pray:

Vasan

sri_gan
06-25-2004, 02:02 AM
I would say Husband & Wife na... Soul Partners or Soul Relatives.... :sm12: :sm12:

In reality such husband and wife can end only in singular term "Soul".

Soul Mates can be friends athukku than possibilties jasthi.... ippa enna sollurenga?

Intha lovers ellam solumate catchy term a irrukunu vathu ottikiranga ithan reality... :Ksp:

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 06:00 AM
some ppl have tried to define "soul mate" in this thread:
http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1876&start=0

might be worth looking at :ahha:

suha
06-25-2004, 08:32 AM
:Ksp: :Ksp: yaaru yaaruku "soul mate" ingha... :think:

aama soul mate yara irrukannum solungo pls.......ennakum idhu sandeghaam :Ksp: ....baiya rombha thanks topic panadhukku :clap: ........

sri_gan
06-25-2004, 02:04 PM
some ppl have tried to define "soul mate" in this thread:
http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1876&start=0

might be worth looking at :ahha:

Amma its really worth looking at it... Innum neriya per appo pesi irrunthanga.... articles ellam kuda irruku.. cross reference kku use pannalam.... :D.

anainar
06-25-2004, 02:20 PM
Life, Love, Soul mate! All three different items. Do you have to live with your soulmate through out your life? not necessarily? Do you have to love your soulmate? Possibly. Do you enjoy being with your soulmate? Definitlely. Does life require a soulmate? Not necessarily.

Surprisingly I am being consistent in my arguments then also. :P :P :P. My split personality did not work its magic in this topic. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Soul mates are a blessings ...maybe a blessing disguise sometimes ... :Ksp:
I do love my soul mates, enjoy their company ...and miss then terribly....an dfeel so blessed to have those special kindred pirits in my life.

yaaru yaaruku "soul mate" ingha...

aama soul mate yara irrukannum solungo pls.......ennakum idhu sandeghaam ....baiya rombha thanks topic panadhukku ........

It can be anyone Lolly. It can be a best friend, it can be the flower seller :wink: , it can be the hunk in the coffee shop :sm12: , it can be siblings or parent....

It all depends with whose soul your soul communes
(commune ...I mean gets very close to you are able to understand and support each other and a lot more stuff :ahha: ...
and for goodness sake girly go read "Anne of Green Gables" I am quite surprised you haven't read it :ahha: )

Yes Anainar ..very consistent :ee:

Sri,
let me ask you a question...for you're the author of both threads on the subject...
what is the importance of a soul mate?
for as Anainar has pointed out...one doesn't necessarily require a soul mate...

blue.

sri_gan
06-25-2004, 04:04 PM
Sri,
let me ask you a question...for you're the author of both threads on the subject...

Ok... The importance of soul mate is to experience the feeling there is a possible way to communicate with one with no restrictions what so ever.

As Anainar pointed out, there are people leas bothered in knowing this .. there are people even further least bothered about what anainar said itself.

Lets say we toss a coin... 90% people love to see head or tails

In my perspective, I will like to see a lot.. for example a few:

1. How the head part of coin looks like?

2. How the tail part of coin looks like?

3. If one person says it will be tail, why says that, how he says that?

4. What does the tosser think at this time?

I will have zillions of question for tossing a coin itself, think about how importance I would have had for the same topic in difference directions :D.

In simple terms I want to Learn what is that, these are not written in books, we can learn only by experience and thats important to me :D.

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Sri,

Ok... The importance of soul mate is to experience the feeling there is a possible way to communicate with one with no restrictions what so ever.

As Anainar pointed out, there are people leas bothered in knowing this .. there are people even further least bothered about what anainar said itself.

Lets say we toss a coin... 90% people love to see head or tails

In my perspective, I will like to see a lot.. for example a few:

1. How the head part of coin looks like?

2. How the tail part of coin looks like?

3. If one person says it will be tail, why says that, how he says that?

4. What does the tosser think at this time?
...etc...

I will have zillions of question for tossing a coin itself, think about how importance I would have had for the same topic in difference directions :D.

In simple terms I want to Learn what is that, these are not written in books, we can learn only by experience and thats important to me :D.

Illa Sri, neengha kudutha badhil enn kelviyin badhil illai. :?

You just told me why you want to know about soul mates, and that inquisitiveness is an inherent part of your nature.

yes ... to Misquote Oscar Wilde....one should remember that not all things wotrth learning will be taught...expereince is a greater teacher than text books. I agree with u. And an innate inquisitiveness or curiosity will certainly help you along your learning curve. :D

....but....you did not answer my question. :(

:?

blue.

sri_gan
06-25-2004, 04:38 PM

To be honest, I need to learn to give its importance correcta? Thats why I explain why I had two different topics... Does this answer your question?

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 04:49 PM
To be honest, I need to learn to give its importance correcta? Thats why I explain why I had two different topics... Does this answer your question?

so really you are unsure of what is the importance of a soul mate...

btw...I did not ask for any explanation on why you opende thos 2 topics...

It is interesting how although they (the 2 threads) are different, ppl are still trying so very hard to define soul mates.

are we so bent on definitions these days ...that even if a soul mate stood infront of us, we would not know it?

I myself am unsure of the importance of a soul mate

however, I would like to think that I do appreciate them...strange is it not?
:think:

I do agree with the idea that there may be a whole "tribe" of Kindred spirits out there.
And I do not believe that one's partner should be a soul mate for a successful romantic relationship.
(and as a side track I do not belive that there is only one right person for each and everyone of us ...point of view romantic relationship....otherwise how ca ppl fall in love sooo many times)

Would be nice if someone could point me in the right direction ...so that I may find the answer to my question :D

blue.

vasan
06-25-2004, 04:49 PM
What is the importance of soul mate?

Say, you recognize the importance of one (or a few) soul mates. It would be worthwhile - and imperative - to pursue relationships to deeper level of intimacy.

If it is NOT worthwhile or important, why not treat men and women - like jolly pets or cars? Good as long as it lasts... No need to invest more than necessary.

The intensity, effort, time, and the amount of give and take - to pursue and persevere a meaningful 'soulmatey' relationship - is only worth it, if its really that important. Hence the question and musings.....

Does this answer your question, Bleu ?

Vasan

ps: Is it possible to have a plant as your soulmate? I am espcially attached to a plant I started growing since yesterday.... It grows, and grows on me.. :P

vasan
06-25-2004, 04:52 PM
I myself am unsure of the importance of a soul mate

however, I would like to think that I do appreciate them...strange is it not?

Nothing strange.. I appreciate a bowl of strawberries with chocolate, though I would be hard pressed to consider its importance.. :ahha:

Nah.. not strange at all.. What is strange would be to understand how important it is and yet not appreciate it.. Kinda like education. I know how important it is to study.. I can't seem to appreciate it... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: Gotta go crank up the numbers.. :oops:

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 04:59 PM
What is the importance of soul mate?

Say, you recognize the importance of one (or a few) soul mates. It would be worthwhile - and imperative - to pursue relationships to deeper level of intimacy.

If it is NOT worthwhile or important, why not treat men and women - like jolly pets or cars? Good as long as it lasts... No need to invest more than necessary.

The intensity, effort, time, and the amount of give and take - to pursue and persevere a meaningful 'soulmatey' relationship - is only worth it, if its really that important. Hence the question and musings.....

Does this answer your question, Bleu ?

Vasan

ps: Is it possible to have a plant as your soulmate? I am espcially attached to a plant I started growing since yesterday.... It grows, and grows on me.. :P

Vasan,

I expend so much time and energy on so many ppl...
I'd like to think that I do not treat ppl as cars :wink:

I do try my best to get to know ppl to the extent that they wish to be known by myself....with some I reach a level of intimacy that I cherish ...with others a distance is maintained according to both our wishes...

(pets..well they can too be soul mates can't they ...if plants can....I talk to my dying plants :think: might be why they wanna die :sm12: )

now I am going to claim o be thouroughly confused :ahha:
Vasan ...I don't get it :cry:

(btw...I do thank God for the soul mates I have ...and for the future kindred spirits I shall hopefully meet on my long journey....yet I question the importance of a soul mate ...I must be completely GAGA :00: )

blue.

anainar
06-25-2004, 05:13 PM
Blue,

You treat cars better than humans? :ahha: :ahha:

You already have many soulmates? And still dont know the importance? Either your are totally confused or need a serious session with a shrink.( Just kidding ).

Come on guys, you can accept a plant to be a soulmate, but not oneself as a soulmate. Is it mandatory that the two have to be sepeate physically?

When I am in distress, I talk to myself. The other person in me comes out and comforts me. Being alone does not bother me at all in any circumstances. And never felt the need for a soulmate. So, there is no need to force yourself to believe you need a soulmate. Live life as it is without being forced into some thing fictious hoping it is going to make your life better. If there is some thing that can make your life better, it is you and you only. So, admit it, that one can be one's own soulmate.

Cheers

vasan
06-25-2004, 05:22 PM
So, admit it, that one can be one's own soulmate.

Cheers

Sir..

A 'mate' means two or more. Roommate, cotmate, classmate, teammate.. whatever.. It ONLY refers to the group of people. Why ever should then we change it for soulmate? :Ksp:

I agree a person may love/commune with himself/herself more if he/she chooses to do so... But that ain't no soulmate.

On the other hand some virtual plants, grown with affection and loads of love and sweet talk... Now that can be soulmate.. :wink: Bleu cheese would know.. :P

Vasan

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 05:26 PM
can one compare a spider maserati with a human being :ahha: ?
:sm12: just kidding :sm12:

yea yea :ahha: ... wondering if I can get free sessions with a Geetham shrink :wink:
:sm12:

Anainar...
Communing with oneself is different from doing so with another soul...you cannot be your own mate.

The reason why I question the importance of a soul mate...is that they are not necessary.
Hence why for instance you do not feel the need ofr one.
Soul mates and kindred spirits are not like oxygen and water....they are luxury items like strawberries and cream :wink:

cheering you along :wink:

blue.

butterfly
06-27-2004, 05:18 PM
wat & who is ur soul mate

I agree with Blue's understanding of soul mate

we come across may people in our lives....

we go thru different phases of life

as a kid...everyone had imaginery friends...its a natural process...is that friend a child's soul mate??...it cud be...coz the child connects to that imaginery friend....but once the child starts growing & meets other kids & starts school...this imaginary friend disappears...coz he/she learns to trust another soul & learns to connect...thgh anainar i agree its easier to have that imaginary friend still ;)

as we get older...we meet different ppl in our life...some we call friends...but some best friends...Y the difference...its coz we connect easily to just few...& out of those best friends u find connecting to may be just 1 or 2...& its them I wud call soulmates

How do u know the difference
A soul mate is someone who knows u so well...that he/she will tell u exactly wat is in ur mind before u speak....he/she will fight u for the right cause..& be there to support u too...he/she is the one u can fight & go to bed peacefully knowing he/she will be there to greet u first thing in the morning....this person is someone u catch urself sharing ur fears...u find that person is a part of u or ur identity or alter ego watever term u give to that relationship....but the best part is it has nothing to do with Romance...u find the relationship is more of an angel guiding u & watching over u...u may talk to this person everyday...or may be once a month...but the best part is u know he/she is always there & can be approached anytime :)...u dont need permission with ur soulmate..but in other relationships u might have to think twice before u talk :)

Then comes the major part in ones Life...marriage....where 2 ppl connect in everyway...its a special bond which forms right frm the time u meet the person ur going to marry...something in ur heart tells u this is the person u want to be with...is it one soul recognising the other??? I dunno :)...this is the time when ur friend soulmate plays an important role...& once ur married its like u have known eachother for long time...thats Y u find all married women saying their husband is their soulmate :)....coz the souls connect so well...for eg u find ur hus/wife saying things in ur mind...u might be busy but very thirsty...& there he stands with water in his hands...like he read ur mind :)...if it wasnt the soul's talking to eachother how wud he know his wife is thirsty??...call it spiritual or magical but it happens :)

Parents,Brothers & sisters becoming soulmates...I dont believe in it...coz they are connected to eachother by blood...so its easier to know eachother & understand eachother

Guess i have written enough :).......hmm do i need a shrink or have i become one :00:

anainar
06-28-2004, 12:22 AM
Pattams,

You seem to be living in utopian world. You have eulogised marriage and soulmate to the highest extent possible. It is a perfect role model life everyone looks for but very few get it. You sure need a shrink to get a dose of reality. :wink: :wink:

Husband-wife relationship atleast in our culture is so eulogised that we miss to look at the reality. We expect our spouse to be our soulmate and comrpomise everything we are to keep that thing alive. Relationships hardly accept we as we are. It is a question how much distance one is willing to go to keep it going.

You live with one person long enough, we can easily figure out his/her physical requirements like whether thirsty or hungry. It shows in the face. But the innermost self does not show in the face and we might live with each other for 70 years and still dont know the inner depths of onself. That is why I am saying, instead of looking at the soulmate through the prism of wife/friend and has to be another soul, look at oneself itself. Whether to reveal oneself is one's choice and so there is no better person that oneself to know better.

Am I being coherent? Or drifting? :think: :think:

Cheers

butterfly
06-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Pattams,

You seem to be living in utopian world. You have eulogised marriage and soulmate to the highest extent possible. It is a perfect role model life everyone looks for but very few get it. You sure need a shrink to get a dose of reality.

anainar,
posted it after watching HumTum :)...may be the effect of the movie...neengalum paarungo :)

seriuosly...take time & think...who are u close to after ur mom???...who understands u better after ur mom??...who do u find looking up to for suggestions & ideas??...who do u argue most with ??...how much ever u rely on urself...there are times u come out & seek ur soul mate...:)....

anainar
06-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Pattams,

I knew that when I read the passage. Only movie romance and life are picture perfect. : :D :D :D.

Coming to the introspection part, it is really difficult to pinpoint some one. I argue with anybody and everybody. And I never look upto some one for suggestions or ideas. I do the fact finding myself.I have my own philosophies of life and go according to that. I never flinch to do what I feel as right even if it means heartburns. It is for this reason, I dont find it necessary to have a soulmate. For me, me myself is the soulmate.

Whoever tried to understand me or thought they understood me have failed miserably. I kept telling who ever tried not to do that. I dont expect anyone for that matter to understand me. It will be futile to try to understand a human mind or claim to have understood. That is why I find this concept of soulmate a total farce, meant for posters and greeting cards. Take life as it comes with out any preconditions or expectations. That has been my philosophy. Soulmate, Understaning --- Keep it in the garage before entering the house.

Cheers

Shy
06-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Pattams,

You seem to be living in utopian world. You have eulogised marriage and soulmate to the highest extent possible. It is a perfect role model life everyone looks for but very few get it. You sure need a shrink to get a dose of reality. :wink: :wink:

Husband-wife relationship atleast in our culture is so eulogised that we miss to look at the reality. We expect our spouse to be our soulmate and comrpomise everything we are to keep that thing alive. Relationships hardly accept we as we are. It is a question how much distance one is willing to go to keep it going.

You live with one person long enough, we can easily figure out his/her physical requirements like whether thirsty or hungry. It shows in the face. But the innermost self does not show in the face and we might live with each other for 70 years and still dont know the inner depths of onself. That is why I am saying, instead of looking at the soulmate through the prism of wife/friend and has to be another soul, look at oneself itself. Whether to reveal oneself is one's choice and so there is no better person that oneself to know better.

Am I being coherent? Or drifting? :think: :think:

Cheers

Anainar... Sorry to break in a conversation, but like to add few points.

I dont understand ur logic of explanation. Ofcourse only I can know what I am thinking deep inside me. Only I know what my next thoughtset is going to be. How can I be soulmate to myself?

It got to be other than you.... for the following reasons

(1) The person is the only one in ur life, where u can be urself. I mean u have no boundaries. This is the person where u can do whatever u want to other than when u are urself. There are certain limits which expands when it comes to parents, siblings, relatives and friends.

(2) After 70 years, this person will be the only person who understands you more than any other humans u may ever know. Of course this person might have not understood you completely as u understand urself. Because you urself might not understand urself perfectly 200% right?

An example of you cant predict urself - If u had seen the movie "transporter" the hero is a guy whose famous of transporting anything hes given. His advantage, he never looks what hes given. But once he sees a girl that hes transporting, however hard he try to ignore her and run away he cant. He curses himself because this was the first time he was doing such stupid things of taking care of her. FYI- he had been with girls before.

So the point is, statistically if you know 95% of urself, this soulmate will be a person who known ur 90% and then comes others. So next to you, this person is the only one that u open urself too.

Ur concept of compromise, understanding in a marriage by itself is a reality. You do these things not just because you need to make this relationship survive, but thats because u want it. U might compromise on certain things in ur job, but u weigh the benefits u get in that and chose to compromise and be in that job. Thats how ur relationship works too. Yes u bent urself a bit because u want to be with that person forever. Because the things u change weighs less when compared to the satisfication that u get spending ur life with them. Again this is not to keep the relationship going, but that what u chose to be happy!

Shy

anainar
06-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Shy, no need to say sorry. It is an open discussion. Else we will be doing it in PM. :D :D

Again this is not to keep the relationship going, but that what u chose to be happy!

It is sugar coated statement, typical of proponents of soulmate theory. Making the partner to choose by itself is a compromise. Saying "I will be happy if you do this is" another way of making the compromise happen. Many times it goes in a coercive way also. For e.g, the wife could force the husband to stay with her parents. She can indulge in all kinds of non cooperation movement to make it happen. So going by your logic the husband has to choose and obviously he chooses to go with his inlaws. It might be the reverse with husband forcing also. I am not gender specific but giving and example. Does this mean that spouse is a soulmate only because he/she compromises?

I did see the movie transporter. I did not see any passion in their relationship, but more of compassion for a fellow human being. The hero gets into the tangle only because he thinks there are human lives at stake. Not because he compromises himself for non-existant soulmate.

I dont believe in this 95% business. Of course, I can predict physical requirements like hunger, thirst etc. But mental requirements - I doubt. Because that is something that keeps changing rapidly and no one will be able to keep pace with it. I am better off keeping those things to myself, rather than trying to share and develop another person to know what I am thinking. I have seen on every occassion whenever someone thought "this is what nainar wants" eventually to end up wrong. So I tell them, do not make assumptions or try to understand me. Ask me anything and I will answer objectively. That has been my stance so far. I dont know what I might think when I am 70, but hey, that is a long way to go. :D :D

So one can be happy at being himself and be his/her own soulmate. There is nothing stopping from that. Soul itself is an abstract entity. Why can't a soulmate be an abstract entity?

Cheers

vasan
06-28-2004, 08:30 PM
An example of you cant predict urself - If u had seen the movie "transporter" the hero is a guy whose famous of transporting anything hes given. His advantage, he never looks what hes given. But once he sees a girl that hes transporting, however hard he try to ignore her and run away he cant. He curses himself because this was the first time he was doing such stupid things of taking care of her. FYI- he had been with girls before.

Romba romba side-track.. so much out of the topic, but still..

I thought I was the only one who saw this film.. :) Jason Statham, Hsu Chi and a 7 Series BMW... Now, why can't every movie be made like this.. :P :P :P :P

Teacher intha movie-la irunthu philosophical quote ellam kudukkaraanga.. Wow.... :P :P Ippdi ellam yosiththu padam paarpeengala.. :oops: :oops: Sorry, rendu kan, one for Hsu and another for the Beemer.. :oops: :oops:

vasan...

butterfly
06-28-2004, 09:00 PM
Ur concept of compromise, understanding in a marriage by itself is a reality. You do these things not just because you need to make this relationship survive, but thats because u want it. U might compromise on certain things in ur job, but u weigh the benefits u get in that and chose to compromise and be in that job. Thats how ur relationship works too. Yes u bent urself a bit because u want to be with that person forever. Because the things u change weighs less when compared to the satisfication that u get spending ur life with them. Again this is not to keep the relationship going, but that what u chose to be happy!

Shy

cant explain it any better ...nalla solli irukeengo shy :)

sri_gan
06-28-2004, 09:04 PM
What Iyanaar says is Soul Partners and Soul Relations.

What we are talking about is Soul Mates like Class mates.

So, All loving parties from now on must use only Soul Partners or Soul Relations. All best/good/nice/real friends can say themselves as soul mates.

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

anainar
06-28-2004, 10:02 PM
Side track for Vasan...

There is also a Merc in the film. His Beamer explodes and he steals Merc from the villains. I saw a Beamer 7 in Bangalore next to my poor man's luxury car Lancer. It looked gigantic and like Black stallion. So so so so so so so handsome, the wheel arches, wide tyres... Man, what a car!!! Will I ever get to drive it apart from drooling?? :think: :think: Unless I win 10 million in Powerball.

Cheers

Bluelotus
06-28-2004, 10:29 PM
Anainar you cannot be your own soulmate.

the first step to becoming a more enlightened being is to "know oneself"
(misquoted...The Oracle of Delphi said to Socrates "know thyself" )

if you can achieve this ...then you shall reach the top of Maslow's pyramid with ease.

Now the soulmate is a different soul...not your own..
and okie ...u don't need a soulmate. That however does not mean that you are your own soulmate :evil:

Ladies!!
nooo..
ur spouse does not have to be your soulmate.
anyway ...I think u might be happier if the spouse isn't ur soulmate ...but just ur life mate.
too many expectations if it is your soulmate.
:think:

I refuse to accept that marriage is a bed of roses...it's one compromise after another... :Ksp: doesn't even sound very appealing...
and I digress....sorry :oops:

soulmate or not soulmate?
that is the question :think:

:ahha:

blue.

PS: Anainar, go hire one :wink: , that way u get to drive it at least for an hour :wink:

sri_gan
06-29-2004, 02:15 AM
Ladies!!
nooo..
ur spouse does not have to be your soulmate.
anyway ...I think u might be happier if the spouse isn't ur soulmate ...but just ur life mate.
too many expectations if it is your soulmate.

Sollunga Nalla Sollunga... Inga neriya perukku athu theriya mattengethu... ithai sonna :evil: padam pottu thitta vera seyvanga.... ellam neram.

suha
06-29-2004, 03:36 AM
:lol: :sm12: :lol:

Bcos shy akka and anai anna , fly akka married person........adhu ku thaan spouse thaan soulmate solrangha.........

ilana poori katai la villum adi........ :00:

ps: candy sorry I dont want to marry u :oops:

apuram ungalla married pana ivangala madiri ye ......... namballum ippadi thaan think pananum :lol: :baby: :sm12: :lol: :dance: :baby:

chumma chumma kidding enna adikadingo :cry: