PDA

View Full Version : What are you listening now?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

vasan
06-23-2004, 11:46 PM
Hiya Folks.. !!

I don't have much imagination - but I am very good in copying stuff. So.. in line with

What Are You Reading Now? ( Click Here for A Discussion About Books and Books.. !!) (http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6528)

and

What Are You Watching Now? ( Click Here for Movies, TV, and Beautiful People in Movies.. !) (http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11111)

In this thread we will discuss about our current favorite music..

What Are You Listening Now? :P :P :P

Please share your choice of listening, that captivating buzzing song in your head, that music you listen so avidly...

Any type of music is welcome. Discuss your artists, sound tracks, classicals, western/indian classical music, Pop, rock, and especially crossover Jazz... :P :P This is the thread, and lets hear from the listeners... :P :P

Have fun.. !!

----------------

ferny
06-23-2004, 11:49 PM
Great topic vasan!

Right now I'm listening to Sarah McLachlan's newest album, Fallen. I love her lyrics and her voice. Great music when you want to relax.

yogesh220
06-24-2004, 12:42 AM
just a curiosity, when does "What are you eating now" topic gonna be opened...? May be I shud do it.... :lol:

anainar
06-24-2004, 01:32 AM
Yogi, you will be eating only three times a day right? If you keep on eating and talking about what you are eating, then you also have to talk about your weight, cholestrol level also. :lol: :lol:

Listening!!! Many many things, what can I tell? I happened to watch Primal Fear the other day and was amazed at the the copy cat Deva's Kushi song "Oh Vennila". Ditto music with both rhythm, lead, and note by note with Primal fear sound track. Except Primal Fear sound track was much more solid.

I liked the new kid Madhangi also. She has such a low note voice for a female that it captivates. Have you heard "Anju mani pathu mani" of Chocolate or "MTV Paarthuputta" of I love you daa? Nice voice.

Am not a big fan of rock or rap. But listen to melodies of Norah, Celine Deon and once in a while some TChavosky or Rudolf Kempe belting out Allegro, shaking my apartment. I wonder how come those guys generate so much low notes using strinG instruments? Listened one song "To love you more" of Celine Deon with a Japanese musician who played violin with her and it was awesome. With such a little violin( not the Chello type which goes very low in notes ) and went very low. That duet was awesome. If you get a chance listen to the album, "All the way - A decade of Song"...

Cheers

ferny
06-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Anyone a Frank Sinatra fan? I am. I'm really enjoying listening to Micheal Bubble perform sinatra songs. My favorite is 'Night and Day' and 'Blue Skies'

anainar
06-24-2004, 01:50 AM
Ferny,

Count me in... There is a duet between Frank Cinatra and Celine Deon which is a must listen... :P :P :P.

Cheers

ferny
06-24-2004, 02:03 AM
Count me in... There is a duet between Frank Cinatra and Celine Deon which is a must listen...

Oh really? He sang with celine? Do you know what the title is?

Bluelotus
06-24-2004, 06:44 PM
Well Music, hmmmm.....

Not very knowledgeable about music am afraid. :?

I like all sorts of things...I suppose I could be described as eclectic in my listening. :think:

I do like Carnatic music as well as western Classical
although know very little abt both :?
One of my all time favourite is "Sheherazade".

The song in my head right now is "I guess the Lord must be in New York city" by Sinead o'Connor ...so humming it totally off-key as I type this :ee:

At the moment, soundtrack of Shrek 2
loving it :b:
"Accidentally in love" and "Holding out for a Hero" :P :P

I use music to relax as well as concentrate ....a sort of constant companion playing gently in the background

Has anyone heard of the Meadieval Babes? or Vertical Horizon? :ahha:

There are songs that you always associate with a particular moments of your life? would you like to share?

perhaps your first day at school, your first crush :wink: , etc...

What's your favourite :P , that is all time favourite Tamil song?

Blue.

PS:
Does anyone remember Take That :ahha: heard they may get together for one concert this Christmas... :ee:

PPS:
yogesh, as u wish mate ...perhaps in the cooking section :D

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Evanescence anyone?

hauntingly beautiful voice of Amy Lee?

suppose not...Celine Dione is okie....but she gets on my nerve sometimes :ahha:

blue.

vasan
06-25-2004, 06:44 PM
Evanescence is good.. Don't have their cd though.. been listening on the radioooo..

just got a cd from the One and Only.. :oops: Her 2nd cd..... Gotta listen like a million times, and then I will talk abouuuutt itttt.. :wink:

smitten v-

Bluelotus
06-25-2004, 06:58 PM
super ...me only has her first one :ahha:

start listening Oh Smitten one :ee:

:sm12:

blue.

vennai1
07-29-2004, 09:35 PM
smelly, ya sure. if ya get a chance listen to whisper and my immortal.
perfect for happy listening times :b: others are good too.
she is truly enchanting :)

ragi_kutty
09-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Pambara Kannu...........Pacha Milagai...........From Mathura

vijitha
11-04-2004, 09:01 PM
truly madly deeply do.... by savage garden
tell him... by celion and barbra
hero.. by enrique
appadi parrgirnna vendam... the movie Ivan
en mael villuntha.... from the movie may madham...

vasan
11-04-2004, 09:56 PM
truly madly deeply do.... by savage garden

Looks like a long term addiction Viji.. :wink:

I did read you talking about this song a long while back.. :P

v-

anainar
11-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Was watching the movie Philadelphia... The sound track "Philadelphia" sung by Bruce Springsteen!! Awesome, captures the moments of the movie. Great song..

Listened to another impressive song "ஒரு நதி ஒரு ஓடம்" sung by Nithyasree. Very nice rendition. She is sings in one octave the two lines, then jumps a whole octave and sings the same lines with the music catching up, so does the dancers.. Very impressive..

Cheers

vijitha
11-13-2004, 01:47 AM
i am not listening to any song right now.. but can't get the song... "elluthu elluthu oru kaditham elluthu" from my head:'(

revathy
11-21-2004, 01:10 PM
i am listening to A R Rahman's Vellai Pookal... song i have bcome obsessed of that song these days. esp after watching A R Rahman's Chennai concert

Bluelotus
11-21-2004, 04:48 PM
and it's time for xmas carols sooooon :dance:
mani osai mani osai vaali valiye
which I think is jingle bells :ahha:

so what are you favourites?

vennai1
01-30-2005, 09:53 PM
i know many of you here are norah jones fan just like me... ;)
i happen to see norah's band and live in 2004 cd recently.
she is just amazing...if u get a chance...catch a glimpse of her highness ;)

coolian
01-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Norah Jones...naaaaaaah...been there, done that....ain't my kinda stuff at all....I'm on coldplay now - the only band WORTH listening to!!! Man...they kick some serious butt...

"We live in a beautiful world......................... .yeah we do, yeah we do...."

C'est magnifique.

Shy
01-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Entha music antha musicnu ellai..

engaenu partha...

Noraj jones..mm..may be its me, but I am not her fan... I love avril... her albums are great!!! Appuram eminem pudikkum,athukaarar kuuda kaetu kaetu.. Linkin Park romba pudikkum.. avanooda numb, is a must listen one.. kaetu paarunga.. eppadi naraiya.. but my all time fav is madonna.. I love all her songs, good or bad ;)

Namba oorla naraiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa songs irukku... but I dont know why but recenta intha paatu romba paduraen - pehla nasha :ee:

Shy

coolian
01-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Anyone here heard of telepopmusik???? They've songs that rank amongst my all-time favs...Just Breathe, for example is just incredible to hear...check it out now!!!

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 12:09 AM
Madonna's 'Frozen' and Celin Deons "My heart will go on' are my all time favourites. Though these songs are pretty old, I have fallen in love with these songs. Indha songs-ai atleast oru naalaikku oru dhadavaiyaavathu kettuduven.

silican
01-31-2005, 01:55 AM
I used to listen to Avril Lavigne some 2 years back. Complicated was my favourite then and I somehow after seeing the video I felt that it was not so well made. Cranberries were on the top then with Animal Instinct (Video was simply superb with great organization and ). Now Im totally in R&B. Thanks to Need For Speed Underground. :) Became a crazy fan of Lil'John (3-6-9 rocks :sm03:) Usher and 50cents. :dance:

Wierdly For the past few weeks, I have been listening to some Trance music. :00: Terracotta, War of the Lords, Moksh..Some soul stirring fast music which I beleive gives me some sort of peace :snooty:

- Silican

suha
01-31-2005, 02:00 AM
What Are You Listening Now?

Now I'am listning radio :ee:

ashokcsn_2000
01-31-2005, 02:54 AM
LIstenning to "Dei Kaiya vechukittu summa irudaaa"...

Cant seem to get enough of it....

vijitha
01-31-2005, 09:18 PM
Can't get you out of my head by Kylie Minogue

La la la ...La la la la la........La la la ............La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head....
Boy your loving is all I think about ...
I just can't get you out of my head ...
Boy it's more than I dare to think about......

THIS SONG IS PLAYING OVER AND OVER IN MY HEAD.......... STOPPPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTT

vennai1
01-31-2005, 11:41 PM
enna vijitha... you too another aussie girl ?!! :P :P

I used to listen to Avril Lavigne some 2 years back. Complicated was my favourite then and I somehow after seeing the video I felt that it was not so well made
i can vouch for that, it was an average video for a nice song... :?

Namba oorla naraiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa songs irukku... but I dont know why but recenta intha paatu romba paduraen - pehla nasha

jsi, that sure is an evergreen romantic song... no doubting that...

looks like there are lot of music maniacs here... we will start seperate
threads for discussing soon ;) ;)

coolian
02-02-2005, 07:59 PM
GETTTTTT BACK GET BACK YA'LL KNOW ME LIKE THAAAAAT!!!

ns80
02-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Sometimes I Feel like screaming by Deep Purple. really nice song. awesome guitars. what else to say. I'm hooked on it for the past 2 months.

vijitha
02-09-2005, 04:12 PM
i am not listening to any song rite at the moment.. but i wanna listen to this song..... by xscape

How do you love someone,
Who really cares?
How do you love someone,
Who's always there?
When you feel like going further,
Will end up hurting each other.
So how do you love someone,
Who's a friend so dear?

Feeling so alone,
Calling you, please be at home.
Baby where you go,
I wish that I knew, but I don't.
And there are feelings of love,
That I feel inside for you.
I wanna tell you tonight,
But what if you don't feel the way I do.
And I know what love can do,
When the arrow points at you,
But I'm so afraid to trust.

The clock strikes nine,
I'm hoping you'll be on time.
So hard to cross that line,
That holds us to the right time.
'Cause everything feels wrong,
And I can't go on, like this.
I've got to tell you tonight,
I want you to tell me more what this feeling is.
'Cause I know what love can do,
When the arrow points at you,
Even though I'm afraid to love.

I know you love me,
Now my feelings just won't take on someone new.
Look at my eyes and say the words,
That make me wonder what to do.
And I still believe that the angels are watching us,
Oh I believe that you and me will be a plus,
For ever and ever

amurugan
02-09-2005, 10:54 PM
listening to darren emerson underground and sander kleinenberg renaissance . Awesome .

ns80
02-11-2005, 07:04 AM
Linkin Park romba pudikkum.. avanooda numb, is a must listen one..

Shy, Even "In The End" is good, but lyrics dhaan negative'a irukkum. I like Linkin Park, but cant listen to those songs more than once. too saturating.

Madonna's 'Frozen' and Celin Deons "My heart will go on' are my all time favourites

try listening to "Broken" by Amy Lee, pretty much the same genre. the song is in the soundtrack of the John Travolta movie "The Punisher"

vijitha
02-11-2005, 03:16 PM
singing and listening this song in my head over and over again:D

"suppose unnai kathaaliththu, suppose naan pethaaliththu, suppose unnai kaddi-koona enna solvaai" :dance: :oops:

rsivaraman
02-11-2005, 09:18 PM
I listen to songs all thru the day, now its Hai na from Zubeidaa, awesome songs :P

Linkin Park romba pudikkum.. avanooda numb, is a must listen one.

You should listen to numb encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park thats real good too

Bluelotus
02-14-2005, 09:33 PM
have you heard this really cute song? "snappy the little crocodile"??
it's adoooooorable :D

Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp
Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp

ns80
02-19-2005, 03:07 AM
am totally hooked on to விழியும் விழியும் from சதுரங்கம். really addictive number. its now become a trend that i like one song from every Vidyasagar. It was a little surprising to find that the male voice was Madhu Balakrishna and not K.J.Yesudas.

Somehow this song seems to be resemble கண்ணா வருவாயா song from மனதில் உறுதி வென்டும் :think: .

vijitha
02-21-2005, 04:21 PM
I am addicted to "If not for loving you" by Lace....

coolian
02-25-2005, 09:03 AM
CLUBBED TO DEATH KICKS SOME SERIOUS A55!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the song you have to listen to if you wanna psyche yourself up or just wanna get high!!! If you've not heard it before...PM me now!!!!

EDIT: Listen to the song here (http://mfile.akamai.com/1689/wma/bmguk.download.akamai.com/1689/robd/clubbed_wma_high.asx). And increase the base and BLAST it!!!

vijitha
02-25-2005, 01:55 PM
en manam enidam illai.. kaathalai solvatho thollai..en uyire eh...
aiyram.. ankalai naan santhidean.. unnai pol evarrum illai..
naam nadpinnil kaathal mella nolainththathey.. theriynthum manam thadukkavillai...

vijitha
03-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Sometimes words are hard to find
i'm looking for that perfect line
to let you know you're always on my mind

yeah, this is love - and i've learned enough to know
i'm never letting go
no, no, no - won't let go

when you want it - when you need it
you'll always have the best of me
i can't help it - believe it
you'll always get the best of me

i may not always know what's right
but i know i want you here tonight
gonna make this moment last for all your life

rsivaraman
03-03-2005, 09:54 PM
High Hopes pink floyd, serriana song. one of the best pieces of guitar I have ever heard. :D :D

-Siva

Shy
03-03-2005, 10:20 PM
listening to geetham radio now :b:

:ee:

Shy

vijitha
03-03-2005, 10:38 PM
for the love of god.. why is this topic in men's talk.. now i know why i couldn't find doh.... :doh:

Shy
03-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Acho dont worry viji, will move it to Talk General now :)

Shy

vijitha
03-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks shy.. :sm30:

Could I hold you close beside me
I just want to hold you
Could I hold you for all time
Could I, Could I
Could I have this kiss forever
Could I, Could I
Could I have this kiss forever
And ever forever

Whitney Houston & Enrique ...lovely song........

Priyanka
03-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Just now I listened to Shankar Mahadevan's breathless song.

'pyar ki yadein mein
mein hun aur khoye huye'

Ithu varaikkum thaan andha paattu nallaa irukku. Athukkappuram ore abaswaram. :doh: Pala edatthula sruthiyee sariyaa seralai.

coolian
03-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Hahhahahaa...neengalum appadiyaa? If I hear abaswaram in any song, my skin will crawl and eat me alive.

Priyanka
03-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Hahhahahaa...neengalum appadiyaa? If I hear abaswaram in any song, my skin will crawl and eat me alive.

Amampa! Yaaraavathu abaswaramaa paadinaa I can never tolerate, that too a well known singer like Shankar Mahadevan.

ns80
03-04-2005, 07:28 PM
hehehe...seems like i have company here. PK, coolian add me to your list. i cannot tolerate them either. even worse...some non-tamil singers simply killing the pronounciation :sm18: :sm18:.

Priyanka
03-04-2005, 11:10 PM
hehehe...seems like i have company here. PK, coolian add me to your list. i cannot tolerate them either. even worse...some non-tamil singers simply killing the pronounciation

Add me to the list NS. Even I cannot tolerate people kolai pannifying tamil. Non-tamil people-a patthi solreenga. Tamil people-e pala perukku
'ழ' 'ள' varathillai. They will pronounce as 'வாலைப் பலம்' 'பல்லிக் கூடம்' etc. :evil: I really get pissed off when I hear people speaking like this. :evil:

vijitha
03-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Suraj hua maddham.. chaand jalne laga
aasmaan yeh haay kyon pighalne.. laga

this song is from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.....
i don't understand a word from this song.. but love this song soooo much..

anyone know where i could find the translation for this song?? in tamil or english???

coolian
03-06-2005, 03:12 AM
Any Given Sunday, by Moby...I absolutely LOVE the background music...7th time in a row now...

Priyanka
03-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Now I am listening to the song! 'மலர்களே மலர்களே மலரவேண்டாம ்' from "puthukkottaiyilirundhu Saravanan". B_Jayshree's voice..... chance-e illai. What a lovely voice she has!l Deivameeeee! :sm03:

ns80
03-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Me listening to Raa raa Sarasuka from Apthamitra(Kannada movie) and Chandramukhi. Though the version in the Kannada movie seems more classical version, to add over anything else...."Nithyashree" factor.

The humming in the second interlude and at the end of the 2nd charanam in our Tamil version are some of the goof ups in the Chandramukhi version of it.

Raa raa is the best number in Chandramukhi on any count :b: .

vijitha
03-07-2005, 09:07 PM
hmmm i can't seem to get enough of the Raa raa Sarasuka song.. everytime.. i listen to it.. it brings tears to my eyes :Ksp: :? i think i am weird.. now thats a joke ppl :evil:

ns80
03-07-2005, 09:43 PM
tears to my eyes

:Ksp: :Ksp: whatever

the only thing i din't like about that "lakalaka" :evil: . if i had a gun in my hand. i'd go and.. :sm17: :sm17: :evil: .

interestingly, the climax song in Manichithrathazhu was in Thamizh :D.

vijitha
03-07-2005, 10:28 PM
interestingly, the climax song in Manichithrathazhu was in Thamizh :D.

is it?? hmmm i wanna listen in tamil...

ns80
03-07-2005, 10:53 PM
is it?? hmmm i wanna listen in tamil...

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/20/s/movie_name.3529/

3rd song in the list ( Oru Murai by Chithra and K.J.Yesudas).

vijitha
03-09-2005, 01:32 PM
yenakku pidiththa paadal
adhu unakkum pidikkumae
uN manadhu poagum vazhiyaay
yendhan manadhu ariyumae

thanks ns.. will listen to that song...

coolian
03-12-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm goin to Miami
I'm goin to da Fair
To see a Senorita
With flowers in her hair
Aww shake it Senorita
Shake it if ya can
Show all da boys around tha block ya doin ya dayum thing

Teena
03-13-2005, 12:50 AM
arae arae arae araeeeeeeeeee.........o......o ..o...o.....o....o...o...o.... o
annanooda pattu o...o....o..o.....o....aatam podduda
aakaraiya ketta artham nooruda :sm05:

Very nice song from thalivar's movie chandramukhi

Wow!!!lovely music.

valluvan
03-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Listening a song from my collection...........

Vizhiyile.........Mani vizhiyil.........Mauna mozhi pesum annam.........
Unthan viral thodum idangalil ponnum minnum..................
OOOO.........

Kodi minnal odi vanthu paavai aanathu..........
Ival radhi inam...udal malar vanam....
Idhal maragatham...adhu madhu rasam
Ival kaaman vaaganam...Isai sinthum moganam.......
Azhagai padaiththaai o Bramha devaneee.......

from film "Unakkaagave Vazhgiren"

ns80
03-13-2005, 05:28 AM
aruvi kooda jathi illaamal swarangal paadudhu :sm05: :sm05: from Gowri Manohari

coolian
03-14-2005, 05:31 PM
I love this song by Alms for Shanti:

Varanasi (English version):
http://www.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=55477

Kashmakash (Hindi version):
http://www.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=109696

Wonderstruck, at sea without a sail, tokin' guru on a Varanasi trail
Renounce the world, denounce the forces, courses that wend their ways to collision
Subterfuge! cries the subconscious mind - I need to go, I need to seek and find
The meaning, the feeling of reaching deep into the heart divine...

Brilliant.

vijitha
03-21-2005, 07:40 PM
yamunai aatrilae eerakkaatrilae kannanoadudhaan aada
paarvai pooththida paadhai paarthida paavai raadhaiyoa vaada
iravum poanadhu pagalum poanadhu kannan illayae kooda
ilaiya kanniyin imaiththidaadha kan ingum angumae thaeda
aayarpaadiyil kannanillaiyoa aasai vaippadhae anbuth thollaiyoa
paavam raadhaa...

Bluelotus
03-30-2005, 07:23 PM
hmmm just listening to Raghav, Winter in my mind...
not bad...but not sumthing I shall get addicted to :ahha:

vijitha
03-31-2005, 03:33 AM
raasaave onna kaanaadha nenju kaaththaadi poalaadudhu
sri raman kuda poo malai poda vaidhegi ullam vaaduthu

kannukkoru vannakkili kaadhukkoru gaanak kuyil
nenjukkoru vanjikkodi naandhaan ayya
thaththith thavazhum thangach chimil naan
pongip perugum sangath thamizh naan
muththam thara niththam varum natchaththiram
yaaroadu ingu enakkenna paechchu
needhaanae kannaa naan vaangum moochchu
vaazhndhaaga vaendum vaavaa kannaa

mangai oru gangai ena mannan oru kannan ena
kaadhil oru kaadhal kadhai sonnaal enna?
aththai maganno maaman maganno
sondham edhuvoa bandham edhuvoa
sandhiththadhum sindhiththadhum thiththiththida
ammaadi needhaan illaadha naanum
venmaegam vandhu neendhaadha vaanam
thaangaadha aekkam poadhum poadhum

i've been listening to this song over and over again for past few hrs :ee: :ee: beautiful song :oops: :oops:

sri_gan
03-31-2005, 03:54 AM
Listening to the dappan kutthu.... kattu kattu keera kattu...

coolian
03-31-2005, 04:01 AM
Goyang goyannnnnnnnnng......goyang kepala goyang......

Hahahaha man, I got my American friends to listen to that, and they LOVE it :ee:!!!!! I rock!

rsivaraman
03-31-2005, 04:18 AM
listening to How to name it? by illayaraja, ennama irruk, real nice
:D :D :D

-Siva

ns80
04-01-2005, 08:28 PM
In a mood to blow someone's eardrum off :evil:

Listened to Painkiller by Judas Priest. The transformation in 1:40 - 2:30 is too good.

Ok I got bored with this song...Sometimes I Feel like Screaming :sm06:

Shy
04-01-2005, 08:52 PM
enna athu coolian :think: :think:

shy

ns80
04-01-2005, 09:13 PM
enna athu coolian

adhu oru paatu...

mp3: goyang kepala goyang
artist: tamila boys

My group - TDH stars - were just commenting the other day about a Tamil local number. It is a big hit among the youth and it starts with two words in the Malay language - which is the national language of the country. The words are " Goyang goyang, Goyang kepala" and its repeated quitea number of times. What it means is "shake your head".
Then there is another tamil song in an Indian Movie, produced in India. It uses Malay words " Golek sini, gelek sana." to start the song.

From: http://www.mondialogo.org/mo/site/?pg_id=1065371728&action=post&t=1507&page=2

Shy
04-01-2005, 09:19 PM
appadi oru paata, mudincha link thaango ketu parkiren :)

Shy

coolian
04-02-2005, 08:14 AM
Malaysian-tamil "gangsta" paatu...caaaaaaaaaaaatchy...

ns80
04-02-2005, 03:21 PM
adap paavi cooli bro,
where did get listen to this song dude. pretty funky :sm12:.

shy akka,
it is a guitar-ish version of namma oor kuthu paatu :ee: : Goyang Kepala (http://web.music.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=139058)

vena vena ketta vaalkai vena
adithadi pona vaalkai aliyum ada :sm06:

coolian
04-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Hehe...this song is pretty darn famous in M'sia / S'pore - ask sandoll, I bet she knows this! I've got a billion other songs like this too :ahha: Another one is Maravana by Keys or some group like that. Couldn't find it on coolgoose though (but that's because I'm feeling very lazy today :ee:)...

ns80
04-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Kannan Vandhu Paaduginraan Kaalamellam from Rettai Vaal Kuruvi. The song is sounds strangely familiar to Manram Vandha Thendralukku, a happier version though. S. Janaki rockssssssss in this song :sm05:

silican
04-07-2005, 06:33 PM
சரளா கொண்டையில் சாமந்தி பூவ சடகோபன்தான ் வச்சாண்டா
சம்மதம் சொன்ன மறு நாளே அவ அண்ணனுகிவந ்தான் மச்சாண்டா
கடவாப் பல்லுல அழுத்திக்க டிச்சா கருங்கல்லு கூட ஒடையுமடா
மறவா கொஞ்சம் பேசி சிரிச்சா மடங்கா ஃபிகரும் படங்குமடா...

படம்: ஜி.

"பிருந்தாவன மும் நந்தகுமாரன ும் யாவருக்கும ் பொது செல்வமன்றோ .." Pazhaya paattai pudhuppikkum bodhu this transformation is unavoidable. :ahha:

- Silix

goodcomplanboy
04-07-2005, 06:54 PM
சரளா கொண்டையில் சாமந்தி பூவ சடகோபன்தான ் வச்சாண்டா
சம்மதம் சொன்ன மறு நாளே அவ அண்ணனுகிவந ்தான் மச்சாண்டா
கடவாப் பல்லுல அழுத்திக்க டிச்சா கருங்கல்லு கூட ஒடையுமடா
மறவா கொஞ்சம் பேசி சிரிச்சா மடங்கா ஃபிகரும் படங்குமடா...

:doh: brindavanamum evalavu nalla song, athukku enna puthu lyrics'pa :doh:

Bluelotus
04-17-2005, 04:36 AM
Katie Melua......lovely blues to listen in the early hours of the morning as the sun rays slowly pierce the dark sky
:sm06:

coolian
04-17-2005, 04:44 AM
Yo Blues, anything else been good to listen to besides your "inkkubus sukkubus" (hahahahahhahaa...) ?

Bluelotus
04-17-2005, 07:55 AM
cooli...
oh thou of very little aesthetic taste :Ksp:
what can I say ....you just don't have the right hair cells in your organ of corti to be able to undertsand the beauty of Candia's voice :ahha:

you must have tried nightwish I guess :think:

man ....Joss stone... :? don't really like her voice...she's good...just not so early in the morning...maybe I should just switch to vivaldi :P .......

coolian
04-17-2005, 08:02 AM
:ee: keep your candia bluey. Linkin Park's the stuff to listen to tonight.

Bluelotus
04-17-2005, 08:18 AM
I'll keep them all to myself :sm10:

linkin park is kewl man...but right now me want to listen to vertical horizon...but can't :cry: have to read lecture notes :cry:

valluvan
04-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Goyang goyannnnnnnnnng......goyang kepala goyang......

Hahahaha man, I got my American friends to listen to that, and they LOVE it :ee:!!!!! I rock!

adap paavi cooli bro,
where did get listen to this song dude. pretty funky .

shy akka,
it is a guitar-ish version of namma oor kuthu paatu : Goyang Kepala

:lol: :lol: :lol: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

ZePenguin
04-20-2005, 05:53 AM
Im listening to : The Keys - Nalai Namathe (Remix) - Malaysian band

HiHi.....the group 'tamila boys' are my bro's frenz!! !!!...their new album which is "chicago jengo" is a hit in Malaysia!!!...

adioz!!

vijitha
04-20-2005, 01:40 PM
me listening to

azhakoril pooththavale
konjam neram
kaathal vanthu thindumpothu
kannaa kalakkamaa
thottu thottu ennai
suthi poda vendam ahh
boom boom

vijitha
04-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Medhu medhuvaay enai izhanthaene
Izhanthathum pudhu sugham unarnthaene
Velichathile naan tholainthaene
Vaanathin thoalkalil vizhunthaene
Mudhal mudhalaay vetkam ennai vizhungiyathey
Nadukathile kangal rendum kathakali aadide
Nee vaazhum veetin dhisai thaane
Endhan kizhakkaaghe ennai dhinam ezhuppiyathey
Yenai thaandi neeyum siru dhooram poaghum
Dhisai maerkaay maaruthey
Nee veesi sendre oru paarvai thaane
Uyir vaazhe vaendum ene thoondiyathu
En naalum undhan nizhal mattum poadhum
Ene ullam vaenduthey
Thanimakalaa, ennai kollum thavanaikalaa
Thalaivanayae enni enni uruguthu manamithu
Iravoadu konjam, nilavoadu konjam
Un moochin kaatrai melle kalanthu vittaay
Paduthaalum paayay madithaalum poane
En thookam poanathey
Kanavennum aatril naan moozhgum poadhu
Karai saerke neelum karam unathallavaa
Ninaivennum theeyil naan vaeghum poadhu
Mazhai thanthaay mannavaa
Thalayanayaa, kannam ennum thaamarayaa
Thavam irundhaal innum enne kidaithidum kidaithidum
Nadukathile kangal rendum kathakali aadide
Mudhal mudhalaay vetkam ennai vizhungiyathey

what a lovely song :sm05:

ns80
04-22-2005, 07:19 PM
anyone remember Rajini, Sridevi starrer "Naan Adimai Alla". I heard a pathos song starting "Vaa Vaa Idhayame En Aagayame" really nice song, listening to it over and over again. But is it there in the original movie. I just remember "Oru Jeevandhaan" as a pathos version being the only pathos song in the movie :think:

vijitha
04-22-2005, 07:22 PM
anyone remember Rajini, Sridevi starrer "Naan Adimai Alla". I heard a pathos song starting "Vaa Vaa Idhayame En Aagayame" really nice song, listening to it over and over again. But is it there in the original movie. I just remember "Oru Jeevandhaan" as a pathos version being the only pathos song in the movie :think:

yeah it is.. if i remember it right.. the song comes when Rajini comes for her b-day.. that scene

ferny
04-22-2005, 07:29 PM
The printer whining because it has to re-print the same 132 page document again because I forgot to change the date. :think: With a good beat it could be marketable.

vijitha
04-22-2005, 07:39 PM
The printer whining because it has to re-print the same 132 page document again because I forgot to change the date. :think: With a good beat it could be marketable.

:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp:

ns80
04-22-2005, 07:42 PM
the song comes when Rajini comes for her b-day.. that scene

yeah i too remember a song at the birthday party, but could'nt quite place the song though. quite a long time since ive seen that movie. The song has a classy second interlude, i love it.

ferns, i suppose you clicked this thread instead of RT ;)

ferny
04-22-2005, 07:50 PM
ferns, i suppose you clicked this thread instead of RT

naa thats what i'm listening too...and in a wierd way...it sounds like a pretty good tune.

coolian
04-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Roll Call by Lil' Jon and the East Side Boyzzzzzzzz...love the music video!!

ns80
04-23-2005, 09:12 PM
it sounds like a pretty good tune

:00: :00: pretty wierd. i'll get a headache hearing a printer printing 132 pages :?.

ns80
05-05-2005, 12:30 AM
listening to songs from the movie SUR after a long time. Kahin Shaam Dale still remains my favourite :D.

goodcomplanboy
05-05-2005, 12:33 AM
நினைத்து நினைத்து பார்த்தேன்
நெருங்கி விலகி நடந்தேன்...

from 7G Rainbow Colony

vijitha
05-10-2005, 04:18 PM
kaartil.. enthan geetham.. kaanatha onrai.. theyduthey..... from Jhonny... nice song

vijitha
05-13-2005, 04:09 AM
anbe nee yenna antha kannan-oh mannan-oh
thendral ther mithu vantha kaaman-oh kalvan-oh
anbe nee yenna antha kannan-oh mannan-oh
thendral ther mithu vantha kaaman-oh kalvan-oh
kankal kavarnthu nirkkum vinalum inthiran-oh
intha pennin manam mayankum ponnana chanthiran-oh
vanchi pen asai kollum kad-alaga
vaigai nir ada vantha kal-alaga
thekkale sirpi seytha thozh-alaga

rsivaraman
05-13-2005, 04:28 AM
mottukale mottukale mucchu vidda mottukale.....
:sm06: :sm06:

-Siva

vasan
05-13-2005, 04:30 AM
Listening to ARR's Kadhalan.. :P:P

Even his Erraani gurraani sounds funny.. :P :P Man, this guy is too good.. :b:

v-

rsivaraman
05-13-2005, 04:48 AM
Azaadi Azaadi..ayeegi ayeegi :sm03: :sm03:

ARR rocks

-Siva

vijitha
05-18-2005, 03:22 PM
vaa vaa anbe anbe kaathal nenjey nenjey..
unn vannam un ennam.. ellam eh en sontham..
ithayam multhum ennathu vasam..

kannan vanthu.. konchum.. kaddil intha nenjyam..
kaathal alla.. kaathal ennum kavaiyam..
andrum indrum endrum unthahn kaiyil thanchum........

what lovely songgg :sm05:

goodcomplanboy
05-18-2005, 04:50 PM
my project manager :doh:

ns80
05-18-2005, 04:56 PM
my project manager

:think: :think: Kainda Kanfused :doh:

goodcomplanboy
05-18-2005, 05:00 PM
no confusions needed NS. What are you listening is the topic right, I am listening to my Project Manager on a conference call :ee: athaan potten

raghu
05-18-2005, 06:04 PM
some old malaysia vasudevans song

oru thnga radhathil pon manjal nilavu
super paatu...

vijitha
05-27-2005, 01:36 PM
iyaa ramaiah.. from the movie.. kanna kanden..
in love with this song......... :sm05:

goodcomplanboy
05-27-2005, 06:47 PM
:sm12: :sm12: மஹாபாரதத்த ில் மங்காத்தா :sm12: :sm12:

vijitha
05-30-2005, 05:10 PM
yeNNai konjam maatri...yeN nenjil uNNai ootri
nee mella mella yeNNai kolladhae
naetrum indrum vaera?
indru kaaNum naanum naanaa?
uN paechchil yeNNai veezhththu chelladhae

oNNae oNNu sollaNum
uN mughaththai paaththu sollaNum
thanimai konjam kidaikka koodaadhaa?
naanum maatri poanadhae
yeN naLinam koodi poanadhae
adhu therindhaal neeyum solla koodaadhaa
yaarai naan kaetppean...neeyae solla koodaadhaa

varugira vazhigaLil malargaLin koottamundru
oru murai kooda nindru rasithadhillai
indru mattum konjam nindru oru poovai kiLLi
siripudan seLvaenendru ninaithadhiLLai

nee kiLLum pookkaLai...naan soodi koLLavae
yeN indrai yeNNam vandhaachae
aanaalum naerilae...yeppoadhum poalavae
iyalbaaga paesi poavadhu yendraachae

yeNNai ingae vara cheyidhaay
yennanavoa paesa cheyidhaay
puNNagaigaL pookka cheyidhaay
iNNum yeNNa
ariginil amarndhu yeNNai
uttru uttru paarkkum undhan
thuru thuru paarvaikundaan arththam yeNNa?

yeN paarvai pudhusudhaan
yeN paechchum pudhusudhaan
uNNalae naanum maaripoanaenae
koottaththil yeNNai dhaan
uN kaNgaL thaedumae yendrellam
payiththiyam aanaenae

wanna wannaa sing this with hmmmmmmm :oops:

vijitha
05-31-2005, 05:35 PM
kaNNil kadaikaNNil neeyum paarthaal poadhumae
kaalgaL endhan kaalgaL kaadhal koalam poadumae
naanam kondu maegham ondru maRaiyum nilavena
koondhal kondu mugathai neeyum moodum azhagenna
thookkaththil un paerai naan solla
kaaraNam kaadhal dhaanae
bramman kooda oru kaNNadhaasan dhaan
unnai padaithadhaalae...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

malargalai padaiththa irvan eano.. murgallin.. nadduve paddaithu vidden :(

vijitha
06-02-2005, 12:19 PM
oam namaha urugum uyirukku oam namaha uyirin uNarvukku oam
oam namaha uNarvin uRavukku oam namaha uRavin uyirukku oam

vaan vazhangum amudha kalasam vaay vazhiyae thadhumbi thadhumbi vazhiyidhoa oa
thaen pongum dheyva vadivam thoaL thazhuvi thalaivan madiyil vizhundhadhoa

moongilil kaatRu nuzhaindhu moaganam paadudhaa
naalvagai naaNam maRandhu naadagam aadudhaa
aayiram sooriyan naadiyil aeRudhaa
aadhiyum andhamum vaervaigaL ooRudhaa
noolaadai vilagi vilagi neeroadai perugi vazhiyum vaeLai
muththangaL vaiththadhum moonRu ulagai maRandha nenjukku oam

sevvidhazh saerumboadhu jeevangaL silirththadhu
ovvoru aasaiyaaga uLLaththil thuLirththadhu
melliya maeniyum sillena aanadhu
vetkamum seekkiram vidai petRup poanadhu
aedenRu idhayam irukka noolonRu idhayam ezhudhaadhoa
iLamaiyin ilakkaNam eduththu solliya iLaiya kannikku oam :sm05:

goodcomplanboy
06-02-2005, 02:56 PM
oam namaha urugum uyirukku oam namaha uyirin uNarvukku oam
oam namaha uNarvin uRavukku oam namaha uRavin uyirukku oam

romba nalla paatu viji :sm08: I guess Jesudass sings this song.

Right now listening to

athinthom thintheem thomthana... hey bommi hey bommi

Is there a possiblility of any other singer to sing this song better than SPB :sm05:

itechlegend
06-02-2005, 04:37 PM
right now my interest goes towards
konja neram konja neram
konji pesa koodatha
antha neram anthi neram
nenjam saaya koodatha ?

asha bhonsle.. hmm. ... beautiful to hear..

ns80
06-02-2005, 06:18 PM
I guess Jesudass sings this song.

GCB, that was Mano. infact all the songs in Idhayathai Thirudadhe were sung by Mano.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Un Peyarennada from February 14 :b: . A good song to hear after a while. guitars are quite disturbing in certain places of the song though :?.

vijitha
06-08-2005, 01:53 PM
காதல் ஒறு பரிட்சைதான ே
எழுதிடவே நானும் வந்தேன்
இன்னொறுவர் பேரில்தானே
தேர்வெழ்தி ச் சென்றேனே :think:

coolian
06-08-2005, 02:05 PM
I don't really listen to Japanese music, but I love Dogfight by Move, which is what I'm blasting through my speakers now :ee:!

anitam
06-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Anniyan songs........ not immpressive.

ns80
06-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Anniyan songs........ not immpressive.

its all masala-type beat songs. beats were good in Kadhal Yaanai and Kannum Kannum. can safely ignore the stupid lyrics :doh:

vijitha
06-10-2005, 02:37 PM
unnai naan ariven.. enna andri yaar arivar
kannil nir valinthal.. ennai yaar thudaippar :(

vijitha
06-14-2005, 11:54 PM
azhagooril poothavalae
enai adiyoadu saaithavalae
mazhaiyoorin saaralilae
enai maarbodu saerthavalae
unai alli thaanae uyir noolil koarppaen

rsivaraman
07-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.
In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone,
'Neath the halo of a street lamp,
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence.

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more.
People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening,
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence.

"Fools" said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows.
Hear my words that I might teach you,
Take my arms that I might reach you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed
In the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made.
And the sign flashed out its warning,
In the words that it was forming.
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets
are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls."
And whisper'd in the sounds of silence.

-paul Simon

vijitha
07-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Ithazhil kadhai ezuthum neram ithu
Inbanngal azaikithu aaaa
Manadhil sugam malarum
Maalai ithu maan vizhi
mayanguthu aaaa
Ilamai azagai alli anaipatharkey
Iru karam thudukithu
Thanimayum nerungida
inimayum pirakuthu

Kaadhal kiligal rendu jaadai pesa kandu
Ethetoo ennam enn nenjil udhikum
Naanum neeyum serndhu raagam paadumbothu
Neerodai poley enn nenjam inikum
Iniya paruvamulla ilanguyiley
iniya paruvamulla ilanguyiley
enn innum thamatham manmadha kaaviyam
Ennudan ezutha

Naanum ezudhikda ilamayum thudukithu
naanam adhai vandhu idayinil thadukuthu
Enngi thavikayil naanangal ethakadi
Ekkam thanindhida oru murai thazhuvadi
Kaalam varum varam poruthirunthaal
kanni ival marlai karam thazhuvidumey'
kaalam endraiku kandhidumoo
kaalai manam athu varai poruthidumoo
Maali malar maalai idum velai thanil
thegam ithu virundhugal padaithidum

Thogai poley minnum poovai undhan koondhal
Kaarmegam endrey naan solvein kanney
paavai endhal vaasam yaavum andh megam
thanil ethuu nee solvaai kanna
Azagai sumandhu varum zagarasi
AAnandha poo mugam andhil vandhidumsundhara nilavoo
Naalum nilavadhu theyuthu marayuthu
nangai mugam enna yaar athai sonathu
mangai unn padhil manadhinai kavarudhu
maaran kanai vandhu maarbhinil paayuthu
kaaman kanaigalai thaduthidavey
kaadhal mayil thunayena varugirathu
maiyal thandhidum vaarthigaley
mogam ennum nerupinai pozhigirathu
mogam nerupaaga athai theerkum oru
jeeva nadhi aruginil irukuthu

ns80
07-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Just listened to Mangal Pandey - The Rising, a Rahman musical after quite a some time. "Tumhari Adhaon Pe Mein Vaari Vaari" was an instant heart-winner(resembles some good old hindi song, donno which one :think: :think:)

"Rasiya" is quite an unusual Rahman going through multiple moods, am loving this Richa Sharma's voice :ee:

"Al Madhath Maula" is good, but yet to get hooked on it.

"Mangal Mangal" is pretty monotonous :doh: Atma version sounds a little better compared to the other versions.

Dint like the other songs at all :snooty:

coolian
07-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Mangal Pandey's songs are by ARR huh...gotta check 'em out...they'd better be good...I desperately need some new and powerful stuff to listen to...

ns80
07-15-2005, 05:39 PM
powerful stuff to listen to

none of the powerful type u'r looking for. mostly melodies of the Devdas type. nothing much to expect from a pre-independence type movie musical.

chinglees
07-15-2005, 05:42 PM
ellarum geetham radiola *indianish songs *kelungo.... :D ..nalla iruku :dance:

ns80
07-15-2005, 05:45 PM
which one of the 3 is it chingi :think:

chinglees
07-15-2005, 05:47 PM
which one of the 3 is it chingi :think:

:Ksp: :Ksp:

ns80
07-15-2005, 05:54 PM
duh....there are 3 channels now. i was asking of the 3 :think: :think: or are you talking about the thread in Geetham Radio forum section :think:

butterfly
07-15-2005, 09:10 PM
duh....there are 3 channels now. i was asking of the 3 or are you talking about the thread in Geetham Radio forum section

Ns,
I think she is referring to the songs posted by coolian....check this link

http://www.geetham.net/forums/topic,16973,-indianish-songs.html

ns80
07-26-2005, 05:18 PM
was listening to சமயல் பாடமே from மனிபூர் மாமியார். என்ன சமயலோ from உன்னால் முடியும் தம்பி is a line-by-line rehash of this song. The situation here seems different. There are 2 lines that I liked very much:

ஹாஸ்டல் சோறு தின்று தின்று மறத்து போனதே

:lol: :lol:

அடியே மோகனா, சமைத்திட நான் உன்தன் கனவனா

:ahha: :ahha:

vijitha
07-26-2005, 06:36 PM
uyire en uyire ennavo......... from thottai jaya...

engyoo un mugham naan paarththaa yapagam
eppotho unnoduen naan valntha yapagam :sm05:

coolian
07-27-2005, 12:55 AM
Starálfur

Blá Nótt Yfir Himininn
Blá Nótt Yfir Mér
Horf-Inn Út Um Gluggann
Minn Með Hendur
Faldar Undir Kinn
Hugsum Daginn Minn
Í Dag Og Í Gær
Blá Náttfötin Klæða Mig Í
Beint Upp Í Rúm
Breiði Mjúku Sængina
Loka Augunum
Ég Fel Hausinn Minn Undir Sæng
Starir Á Mig Lítill Álfur
Hleypur Að Mér En Hreyfist Ekki
Úr Stað – Sjálfur
Starálfur
Opna Augun
Stírurnar Úr
Teygi Mig Og Tel (Hvort Ég Sé Ekki)
Kominn Aftur Og Alltalltílæ
Samt Vantar Eitthvað
Eins Og Alla Vegginna

This is a brilliant song!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR GGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! It's an Icelandic song by the band Sigur Rós...The instrumental part in the background is simply incredible...I can't get it out of my head, and for once, I don't want to!!! The rest of the song is ok-ok...but that instrumental part...sigh...brings out a lot of feelings.

If you want to hear it, download the song here (http://files.sigur-ros.co.uk/mp3/sigur_ros-staralfur.mp3).

6 hours, and counting...

ns80
07-27-2005, 04:32 AM
cools, the insttrumental part was really good. dint quite get attracted to the overall song though :(.

Have you heard Yanni's version of Adagio in C Minor :think:

coolian
07-27-2005, 04:37 AM
No dude, the other parts of the song ain't all that. Only the instrumental part is amazing...still listening...on and on and on...

And I've not heard Yanni's version. I'll see if I can download it somehow :ee:!

ns80
07-27-2005, 04:42 AM
I'll see if I can download it somehow

Try altavista audio search :ee:

coolian
07-27-2005, 04:43 AM
:00: Ada paavs...didn't know 'bout this!! Thanks bro.

vijitha
07-28-2005, 12:49 PM
mayil iRagae mayil iRagae
varudugiRaai mella
mazhai nilavae mazhai nilavae
vizhiyil ellaam un ulaa

from Ah Aah....

falling in love with Naresh Iyer's voice :wink:

coolian
07-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Viji, high five!!! Naresh Iyer sounds amazing..."cool" yet he pronounces everything correctly! Amazing song, that...

I cannot stand the way Madhushree says "kaadhal" in that though....

ns80
07-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Don't Phunk with my heart by Black Eyed Peas :ee:. The prelude sounds quite familiar :think: :think:

vijitha
08-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Coolian :yes:
~~~~~~~~~~

listening to

Rahautlla rahautlla. from Ghajini...

Welcome back Anubama :b:

valluvan
08-21-2005, 05:50 PM
vaanaththu thaaragaiyoo
yaaravaL dheevadhaiyoo
vaarththaigaLum mayangkidum kalaivaaNiyin magaLoo

vaNNaththil thiittidavoo....eNNaththai kaattidavoo
paarththapadi sollidaththaan vaarththaigaL varumoo
malaraay sirippaaL...manadhai paRippaaL
kanavil vawdhu dhinamum kaNNadippaaL

~~~~~~~~~~~~

வானத்து தாரகையோ
யாரவள் தேவதையோ
வார்த்தைகள ும் மயங்கிடும் கலைவாணியின ் மகளோ

வண்ணத்தில் தீட்டிடவோ... .எண்ணத்தை காட்டிடவோ
பார்த்தபடி சொல்லிடத்த ான் வார்த்தைகள ் வருமோ
மலராய் சிரிப்பாள் ...மனதை பறிப்பாள்
கனவில் வந்து தினமும் கண்ணடிப்பா ள்

ns80
08-31-2005, 11:13 PM
Holiday from Green Day's album American Idiot.

shivadev
09-06-2005, 01:38 PM
aayirathil oruthiyamma nee
ulagam arinthidaatha piraviyamma nee
paarvayile kumariyamma
pazhakathile kuzhanthaiyamma
aayirathil oruthiyamma nee....:b:
ever green super star M.G.Ramachandran Song...listerning in http://www.shyamradio.com./ ultimate :)

vijitha
09-15-2005, 02:31 PM
உனக்கென உனக்கென பிறந்தேனே
உயிரென உணர்வென கலந்தேனே
இதயத்தை இதயத்தை இழந்தேனே
இமைகளில் கனவுகள் சும்ந்தேனே

திருவிழாப் போல காதல்தான்
அதில் நீயும் நானும் தொலைவோமா
தினசரி செய்தித் தாள்களில்
நம்மைத் தேடும் செய்தி த்ருவோமா
ஷ்ரி ராம ஜெயத்தப் போல உனது பெயரை
தினம் எழுதிப் பார்க்கிறே ன்
கிளி ஒன்றை வாங்கி உன் பெயரை குறி
தினம் சொல்லக் கேட்கிறேன்
அட ஒறு கோடி சிரிப்பில்
உன் சிரிப்பின் ஓசை உயிர்வரை கேட்கிற்தே

கடலாக நீயும் மாறினால்
அதில் மூழ்கி மூழ்கி அலையாவேன்
நெருப்பாக நீயும் மாறினால்
அதில் சாம்பலாகும ் வரம் கேட்பேன்
அரிதாரம் பூசும் ஒரு வானவில்லை பரிசாக கேட்கிறாய்
உனை சேரத்தானே
யுகம்தோறும ் மண்ணில் அவதாரம் ஆகிறேன்
அது போய்யென்ற போதும்
உன்னோடு பேசும் கனவுகள் வேண்டுகிறே ன்

ns80
09-28-2005, 03:56 AM
'Vizhiyile mani Vizhiyil mouna mozhi pesum annam' from 'Nooravadhu Naal'. Damn am not able to get this song out of my head now. Heard it almost 15 times the last 2 hours :D.

ns80
10-04-2005, 02:27 AM
Ceremony by Joe Satriani. What awesome guitars. too good, but bit too heavy to hear repeatedly.

vijitha
10-04-2005, 03:31 AM
sivakasi songs .. no good.. songs

valluvan
10-14-2005, 06:58 PM
துதிப்போர் க்கு வல்வினை போம்...துன்ப ம் போம்

thuthippoorkku valvinai poom...thunbam poom

vijitha
10-14-2005, 07:41 PM
chee chee chee enna pazakkam ithu.. chinna pillai pola

valluvan
10-14-2005, 07:54 PM

En nelamai kindalaa poochchu..... mmm...

Enna kindala. :nono: ...devotional songs odittu irukku. Velli kizhamai adhuvumaa velakku vachchadhum....adakka odukkamaa pooi samy kumbidaama...enna pazhakkam idhu....siru pillai thanamaa... :nono: :ahha: :D :P

Poonga viji...poooiiiiiii samy kitta veNdikunga. enga ellathukkum serththu thaan. :D

vijitha
10-14-2005, 07:59 PM
dai vallu .. chee chee chee enna pazakkam ithu.. chinna pillai pola is a song from maajaa.. da.. me no making fun of you..

tinker
10-14-2005, 08:26 PM

Poonga viji...poooiiiiiii samy kitta veNdikunga. enga ellathukkum serththu thaan. :D

Correction...

Poonga viji...poooiiiiiii samy kitta veNdikunga. Ellam nalla badiya mudiyanum nu :D , for reference check the RT thread....

Anbendra mazhayile song from minsara kanavu is too good.. Why did they make her sing all gaana songs?

ns80
10-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Why did they make her sing all gaana songs?

If Nithyashree is made to sing crap songs like Markandeya, Anuradha Sriram is no exception.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bored of listening to the same old songs. need something new to hear :think:

Shy
10-18-2005, 03:42 PM
People.. new CD onnu create panalaamnu iruken..

(1) Sutrum vizhi - Gajini.

Any good songs in new films? Gajini, release aana timela irunthu irukara flims iruntha sollungo please:)

Shy

ns80
10-18-2005, 04:39 PM
2) Merke Merke - Kanda Naal Mudhal (thanks SDS)
Some liked Pani Thuli from Kanda Naal Mudhal too, neenga experiment panni paarunga.
3) Katril Varum Geethame - Oru Naal Oru Kanavu

Shy
10-18-2005, 04:58 PM
danke... will wait ..ketutu solren

Shy

Shy
10-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Narayanan... enakku maathi thaan pudichu irunthathu...

Merke Merke ooda I liked Pani thuli :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sivakasi is full of crap :doh:

Shy

rsivaraman
10-18-2005, 05:25 PM
I like both songs

teacher you should listen to both songs in a car, supera irrukum

-Siva

Shy
10-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Oh ok siva.. Epapdiyum rendu songsum record panren thaan :)

Shy

ns80
10-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Merke Merke ooda I liked Pani thuli

Merke Merke is'nt that good at first listening. kekka kekka dhaan nalla irukkum. Merke Merke sounded catchy to me. Pani Thuli prelude dhaan konjam seri illa :Ksp:
~~~~~~~~~~
Shy, try 'Rim Jim'(Sujatha version) from 'June R'. romba oho ellam kedayadhu. sounded pretty decent to me :Ksp: ungalukku eppadinu theriyale.

EDIT: add Pudhu Pudhu Pookal from June R too. quite an offbeat song AND Oru Maalai from Ghajini.
~~~~~~~~~~

Sivakasi is full of crap

Maja has more. don't even try it :oops:

vijitha
10-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Shy....

unnai saranadaithaen.. from thavamai thavamirunthu
sollitharavaa sollitharavaa from maajaa
uyire en uyire ennava from thotti jeya
yaaridamum thondravillai from thotti jeya

are the ones i could think of now... i like them.. :ee:

vijitha
10-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Pani thuli is nice too :b:

vijitha
10-18-2005, 07:01 PM
:dance: raadhai manadhil raadhai manadhil enna ragasiyamo
kaN reNdum thandhiyadikka kaNNa vaa kandupidikka :dance:

Shy
10-20-2005, 02:57 PM
thanks Nana.. will try that too..

thanks viji. thotti Jaya already CD senchuten with oru kalluriyin kathai.. :ee:

Maaja nee solra paattu ketutu iruken.. nalla irukku :)

thavamai thavam irunthu .. again another cheran movie'a.. another autograph time pola irukku :) athu ketutu solren..

last postla oru paatu padi irukukiyae anthu entha padam...

Shy

vijitha
10-20-2005, 04:42 PM
last postla oru paatu padi irukukiyae anthu entha padam...

Shy

Snehidhiye :ee:

valluvan
10-23-2005, 06:12 PM
En swasak kaatree....swasak kaatree.....Neeyadi...

from 'En swasa kaatree'

Shy
10-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Heard Hawa Hawa song yesterday.. Love to create a CD with those mid aged hindi beat songs... peech help me..

(1) Hawa Hawa
(2) Sholay heroine song kooda onnu irukku :oops:

Shy

tinker
10-24-2005, 03:18 AM
Heard Hawa Hawa song yesterday.. Love to create a CD with those mid aged hindi beat songs... peech help me..

(1) Hawa Hawa
(2) Sholay heroine song kooda onnu irukku :oops:

Shy

You want these songs or what ? If so , I have Hawa Hawa song , tell me which song is it from Sholay , I have that movie also .....

Shy
10-24-2005, 03:20 AM
antha mathiri collection iruka tinker.. i want all of them :ee:

sholay heroine sonen.. i dont think its sholay movie.. aiyoo throatla irukku ava per.. miss india antha kaalathula avo.. :oops: ava song...

Shy

tinker
10-24-2005, 03:28 AM
chura liya tu mera dil ko from yaadon ki bharat

hum tum ek kamre from bobby

saagar kinare from saagar

tinker
10-24-2005, 03:35 AM
antha mathiri collection iruka tinker.. i want all of them :ee:
sholay heroine sonen.. i dont think its sholay movie.. aiyoo throatla irukku ava per.. miss india antha kaalathula avo.. :oops: ava song...

Shy

Hemamalini solringala , Jayabadhuri solringala ??

are you talking about koi haseena song ?

ns80
10-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Sholay'la Yeh Dosthi and Mehbooba oh Mehbooba rendu song dhaan famous. Other than that oru Holi song varum(Jaya flashback'la) and one more Jeetendra-Hema Malini duet varum, adhu rendum aana avalo famous kedayadhe :Ksp:
~~~~~~~~~
Old hindi songs ellam nalla irukkum, but what type of collection are you looking at? slow ones or the beat'ish ones :think:

Shy
10-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Acho hema malini ellam illai :ee: found her name.. zeeneth aman ;)

avalooda song athu... in some movie..

Nana, slow songs vendaam, beat songs thaan venum :)

Shy

ns80
10-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Shy, Sholay'la Zeenat Aman eppo varuva :think: ava nadicha madiriye nyabagam illaye :Ksp:
~~~~~~~~
Try these:
Mehbooba oh Mehbooba - Sholay
Aap Jaise Koyi, Laila oh Laila - Qurbani
Pardha Hai Pardha - Amar Akbar Anthony
Mere Angne Mein - Lawaris
Aaja Aaja - Teesri Manzil
Hum Kaale Hain to Kya Hua - Gumnaam
Eena Meena Deeka - (forgot movie name, this is a very famous Kishore Kumar song)
Rang Barse - Silsila
Pan Banaraswala - Don
Roop Tera Masthana - Aradhana
Baar Baar Dekho

Above are mostly from Big B's movie :ee: and some of the funky hits I remember of.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you interested in something of melody/ love songs type :think:

Shy
10-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Yes I am interested in both Nana..

Sorry sholay kedaiyaatha avo.. but now I know which songkku avaloo kashta patennu "Aap Jaise Koyi" :ee:

Shy

ns80
10-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Geet Gaata Hoon Main - Lal Pathar
Pyar Deewana Hota Hai - Kati Patang
Yeh Shaam Mastani - Kati Patang
Pal Pal Dil Ke Pas - Blackmail :think:
Tere Mere Sapne, Aaj Phir Jeene Ki, Din Dhal Jaaye - Guide
Mein Shayar To Nahin - Bobby
Sun Sahibaan Sun - Ram Teri Ganga Maili
Tere Mere Milan, Tere Bindiya Re, Meet Na Mila Re - Abhimaan
Mere Sapnon Ki Rani - Aradhana
Kabhi Kabhie Mere Dil Me - Kabhi Kabhi
Khoya Khoya Chand - Kala Bazaar :think:
Neele Gagan Ke Tale - Hamraaz (Sunil Dutt, Rajkumar starrer)
Tareef Karoon Kya Uski - Kashmir Ki Kali
Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koyi - Aandhi (li'l bit sad, but a good one though)

some i remember now :ee: Boss vandhu konjam add pannum :ee: (paathiya unna vambula maati vittten :dance: )

Shy
10-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Thanks a lot pa...

coolgoosela beat songs download panitu iruken.. appuram thaan the adutha list :ee:

Shy

vasan
10-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Sholay'la Yeh Dosthi and Mehbooba oh Mehbooba rendu song dhaan famous. Other than that oru Holi song varum(Jaya flashback'la) and one more Jeetendra-Hema Malini duet varum, adhu rendum aana avalo famous kedayadhe

Sholay-la Jeet-Hema duet-aa? :00: :00: Did he act in that movie.. :think: :00:

v-

ns80
10-25-2005, 03:13 AM
Sholay-la Jeet-Hema duet-aa?

:oops: :oops: sorry thatha :sm03: that was Dharmendra-Hema Malini duet :doh: pazhaya padam paathu touch vittu pochu. dont even remember the faces now :Ksp:

vasan
10-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Me got a good reason to remember... :) Esha's parents.. :ee: :wink: :P

Finally got Nana out on a movie related topic.. Feeling very proud.. me does.. :P :P

v-

silican
10-26-2005, 03:48 AM
உள்ளம் என்பது ஆமை
அதில் உண்மை என்பது ஊமை
சொல்லில் வருவது பாதி
நெஞ்சில் தூங்கி கிடப்பது மீதி

For a long time, I was thinking of collecting old sad songs (or slow melodies) and compiling them as 'Good Nite collection" :) to listen while I sleep. Finally finished one CD today with 170 songs. Still have another 2000+ songs to dig through. :00:

Seriously worth the effort. Great songs to lighten the mind. :P

Shy
10-26-2005, 02:16 PM
sad songs kekarthukku pavama irukkum :oops: :oops:

me wanted to have a beat or romantic :ee: collection

Shy

silican
10-26-2005, 03:45 PM
sad songs kekarthukku pavama irukkum :oops: :oops:

1) உள்ளம் என்பது ஆமை
2) ஆறு மனமே ஆறு
3) கல்லெல்லாம ் மாணிக்க கல்லாகுமா
4) இந்த மாநிலத்தை பாராய் மகனே
5) கண்ணும் கண்ணும் பேசியது உன்னால் அன்றோ
6) மலர்ந்தும் மலராத
7) வருவேன் நான் உனது மாளிகையின் வாசலுக்கே
8 ) விதி செய்த சதியோ அத்தான்
9) காதல் சிறகை காற்றினில் விரித்து
10) மலர்களைப் போல் தங்கை உறங்குகிறா ள்

Ipdi oru playlist odittu irukkumbodhu thookam varum paarunga...adhoda sugame thani. :)

ns80
10-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Not really a fan of 50s and 60s Tamil songs. But Hindi'la andha time'la vandhadhu dhaan nariya pidichirukku :Ksp: donno whether am the only one like that :Ksp:

rsivaraman
10-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Mohd rafi is amazing, one of my fav singers.
I like the old hindi songs a lot too

-Siva

Shy
10-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Watching aadi velli..

athula heroine, forgot her name, parthiban wife.. oru solo song padura..keka nala irukku...

,,,,,,madurai meekashi than.. appadi mudiyuthu.. antha song kedaikuma please.. coolgoose try paninaen.. kedaikalai :(

Shy

goodcomplanboy
10-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Watching aadi velli..

teacher watching movie'a :00: working from home'a innikku. Kalakunga :b:

Bluelotus
10-28-2005, 08:37 PM
listening to absolute silence ( well that and the cars on the street :Ksp: )

lovely....

blue.

vasan
10-28-2005, 11:18 PM
working from home'a innikku. Kalakunga

ithukku thaan sollurathu.. you should visit geetham daily.. :snooty:

teacher has been at it for a while now.. ithu veetilirunththu vElai seyyum maatham.. (SunTV language-la sonnaa.. :P :P)..

Achooo.. (3)S.. no kovam.. :P :P Deepavali-athumaa, santhoshama post podungo.. :ee:

~~~~~~~~~~

Borrowed Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma!, from the Lib.. :P Pretty darn good.. :wink: :P

v-

Shy
10-28-2005, 11:45 PM
hihi.. no kovam vasan :P

aama yaarukkum antha paatu theriyalaiyaa :cry:

Shy

silican
10-29-2005, 01:29 AM

I remember that movie song.Nizhalgal ravi, Seetha, oru Elephant appuram oru Snake nadichcha padam.

Adhuleye neraya thillalangadi graphics ellam panni iruppanga. Rama narayanan padam. I remember that song too. But I dont have :ee:

Shy
10-29-2005, 02:27 AM

I remember that movie song.Nizhalgal ravi, Seetha, oru Elephant appuram oru Snake nadichcha padam.

Adhuleye neraya thillalangadi graphics ellam panni iruppanga. Rama narayanan padam. I remember that song too. But I dont have :ee:

grrrrrrrrr

nanna nybagam iruthuenna use :oops:

Shy

ns80
11-02-2005, 12:28 AM
dinesh style'la sollanum'na. O Vasantha Raja from Neengal Keattavai is the Song of the Day :b: Listen to the change in style from a classical to western at the second interlude. No wonder Ilayaraja ruled TFM for 2 decades :sm03: :sm03:

coolian
11-02-2005, 04:16 AM
I love this song....!!! (http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/interscope/blackeyedpeas/monkeybusiness/audio/myhumps-remix/96_myhumps-remix-liljon.asx)

vijitha
11-04-2005, 05:33 PM
engae sellum intha paathai
yaaro yaaro arivaar
kaalam kaalam solla vaendum
yaaro unmai arivaar
naerathilae naan oor sellavaendum
vazhi poga thunaiyaa anbae vaaraayoe

oorai vittu oru oar kudisai
angae yaar sendru pottu vaithaa
kaadhalil yaen oar pythiamaa
sorgam athuvendrae kattivaithaa
kaanum kanavugalil inbam inbam
unnmai athupiragu thooram thooram
kaadhalil endraal
or vaedhanaiyaa

silican
11-05-2005, 09:31 PM
I love this song....!!!

Better than the original :b:

talking290
11-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Now listening: Mayilirage

Shy
12-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Taj Mahal ovviya Kadhal from kalvanin kathali :b:

I like that song very much.. vijay differenta padi irukaan, I mean from his usual voice..

Thanks nana, heard after seeing ur post :P

Shy

ns80
12-02-2005, 06:24 PM
nallava irukku andha paatu :think: enakkennamo Vijay Yesudas voice'e pidikkale. absolutely no punch which his dad's voice had.

Shy
12-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Athu thaan point nana..

Usualla his songs paartha young yesudas voice mathiri irukkum... u can easily remember the senior :) .. but avar ninaivae varaatha mathiri padi irunthaan.. illaiyaa..

Of course avar punch vara chanceae illai.. yesudas, ilaiyaraj voice ellam.. I guess antha gambeeram comes with experience and age :P

Shy

ns80
12-02-2005, 07:24 PM
no, I dont mean to sound him like his dad or nor did that song all that gambeeram. but a little experssion could've made the song better. the song sounded pretty bland to me. Maybe Yuvan's composition does'nt require all that effort to sing.

ns80
12-13-2005, 03:46 AM
Luka Chuppi from Rang De Basanti sounds good even on the first couple of hearings :D did'nt quite like the others so far :Ksp:

ns80
01-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Anyone heard this Schumacher song (http://www.f1-fansite.com/sound/DJ%20Visage%20-%20Schumacher.mp3)

coolian
01-28-2006, 03:36 AM
Kiss From A Rose by Seal. Lovely song.

vijitha
01-30-2006, 07:31 PM
ennai konja konja konja konja konja vaa mazai ye
nenjam kenja kenja kenja kenja thaa mazai ye...
ennam kidda kidda kidda kidda vaa mazai ye...
ennai thoddu thoddu thoddu thoddu poo mazai ye........ :sm05:

from Aathi......

valluvan
02-25-2006, 07:10 AM
Geetham's V-day Radio program.

azagooril pooththavalee - Priyam's request.

dinesh
04-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Azhagai Irukirai Bayamay Irukirathu songs. Pretty average music by Yuvan. Almost all songs are of the dialogue in the middle type. Yuvan's voice is in all the songs. Yuvan should realize at some point he is not that good a singer....

ns80
04-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Yuvan's voice is in all the songs

safely avoidable i guess :think: anything worth hearing dinesh?

dinesh
04-01-2006, 12:20 AM
safely avoidable i guess anything worth hearing dinesh?
There is one called kadhalai pirippathu eppadi, which is quite funny....

Shy
04-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Poga Poga.. some rap try by yuvan...

Shy

Sruti
04-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Tuje deka to ahe jana sanam ...................:)

valluvan
04-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Sharukh hits

coolian
04-03-2006, 03:34 AM
Raat Baaki (http://media.putfile.com/Raat-Baaki)

I love the first girl in the music video. She's hot!!!

ns80
04-03-2006, 03:41 AM
This is a remix of an old hindi song :think:

coolian
04-03-2006, 03:53 AM
Yeah - is this the first time you're hearing the remix? :00: It came out years back.

ns80
04-03-2006, 04:24 AM
Guess I've heard it once or twice. not really a fan of remixes, so kinda avoid them.

coolian
04-03-2006, 04:27 AM
I actually heard this remix before the original, so I like it more. :oops:

And the music video helped too. :ahha:

tharankini
04-17-2006, 05:04 AM
Malai mega kanna
Un vaithegi enge?

vijitha
04-17-2006, 05:12 AM
here :wink:

ns80
04-17-2006, 05:26 AM
Malai mega kanna
Un vaithegi enge?

என்ன பாட்டு இது :think:

tharankini
04-17-2006, 05:27 AM
This song is from "Desam" by A.R.Rahman

ns80
04-17-2006, 05:28 AM
Tamil version of 'Pal Pal Hai Bhaari' ?

tharankini
04-17-2006, 05:38 AM
Ooppss I am not really sure about that, but in hindi the film was "Swades"

vijitha
04-18-2006, 09:20 PM
I've already planned it here's how it's gonna be
I'm gonna love you and you're gonna fall in love with me
Oh, yeah
So, don't try to run honey, love can be fun
There's no need to be alone when you find that someone

hmmmm paarkkathithila irukkira lusu intha patta repeatla pottu irukku

vijitha
10-10-2006, 05:13 AM
ennama kannu soukkiyamma??
ammaaah kannu soukkiyam thaan...

vennpuraa
02-25-2007, 07:17 PM
listen that old song beat. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm2o0iDIRZ0)

nice song

kedBluew
06-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Time for a new thread since the last one has hit past 1,000 posts - SO What are you listening to right now guys?

FlyLeaf - Im so Sick is what Im listening to.
Smoke on the Water - DDR mix is next on my random play list.

gwebber
10-19-2011, 06:26 AM
I am a a music-lover myself! i usually listen to music that picks me up the pace but at the same time something i could sing to as well. A current song that is most played in my play list is "moves like jagger" by Maroon 5 since i find its rhythm just right for my song taste, not to slow, not to fast and it has a very catchy beat to it. I also like listening to music for my every mood, some more country or slow especially if its something i listen to till i fall a sleep or when I'm reading a favorite book and just lounging around.

jonspaker
11-11-2011, 06:12 AM
at this time i am listening my favorite Glee music.

and at this time my favorite song " Somebody to love" running in my Laptop

Oweept
07-15-2016, 09:01 AM
Hypnogaja - Here comes the rain again

sangeethsagar
07-16-2016, 07:37 PM
https://youtu.be/uSulfPqbeiU -- Mazhaye Thoo Mazhaye...

sangeethsagar
07-16-2016, 07:48 PM
https://youtu.be/XL_7faJTuA8 --MaZHAYE THOO mAZHAYE

mobtexting
06-21-2017, 09:40 AM
I would always love to hear AR Rahman songs!!

Kathalan
09-14-2018, 04:10 PM
உள்ளத்தில் நல்ல உள்ளம் - தோளில் விழும் மாலையே (1988)

https://youtu.be/oHEOUY1ZjMQ

mahesh13319
11-08-2018, 06:19 AM
Hi I am Listing now Bollywood latest movie thugs of hindostan songs on B4U Music (https://www.yupptv.com/channels/b4u-music/live):o:cool:

monmbranywv
11-19-2018, 04:35 PM
Информационный портал «Единое Начало» - это Бесплатная, горячая линия по проблемам Алкоголизма и Наркомании!

Мы ответим на ваши вопросы:
1.Куда отправить лечиться своего ребёнка или близкого человека?
2.Какой Реабилитационны й центр выбрать?
3. Психологическая поддержка и краткий курс обучения как себя вести если ваш близкий -зависимый
4.Как жить с ВИЧ?
5.Как лечить Гепатит С?

Информацию предоставляют опытные специалисты.
Психологическая помощь «Созависимым и зависимым»людям !
Мы знаем вашу проблему и дадим надежду решить её!
Контакты
Номер телефона:8-800-55-00-139
Viber, WhatsApp: 8-926-55-00-089
Почта:bfen2018@mail.ru
Мы находимся по адресу:
Юбилейная улица, 4, Мытищи, Московская область, Россия
Подробнее: http://bfen.ru

Dergy
04-16-2019, 04:17 PM
Бонус за регистрацию в казино

казино онлайн играть бесплатно без регистрации Подробности по ссылке... (http://admiralxxx-777.ru/)

Dergy
04-16-2019, 04:27 PM
Бонус за регистрацию в казино

казино игровые автоматы играть бесплатно Подробности по ссылке... (http://admiralxxx-casino-admiralxxx.ru/)

Dergy
04-16-2019, 04:34 PM
Казино с реальными выигрышами

вулкан казино играть автоматы Подробности по ссылке... (http://admiralxxx-777.ru/)

Dergy
04-16-2019, 05:12 PM
Играй на официальном сайте казино

играть онлайн бесплатно казино автоматы Подробности по ссылке... (http://admiralxxx-casino-admiralxxx.ru/)

Dergy
04-16-2019, 05:13 PM
Играй на официальном сайте казино
казино играть Подробности по ссылке... (http://admiralxxx-bonus.ru/)

RidgePr
04-16-2019, 05:59 PM
Aron Pearce from Bloomington was looking for write an expository essay on my favourite food quotes

Demetrius Wolfe found the answer to a search query write an expository essay on my favourite food quotes

write an expository essay on my favourite food quotes (https://essayerudite.com)

http://essayerudite.com/images/banner/500x500.jpg (https://essayerudite.com)

10 page essay topics studies grade 4 online textbook pdfhow to write the essay for the sat hindi in capf examtips for writing good college essays in ptewriting a successful college application essay pdf listone page reflective essay mobile phone, 100 good research paper topics for english 105 lesson 11200 word essay on leadership quotebest essay writing service to work for social media. 200 words essay on national integration years (http://forum.bikecleveland.org/showthread.php?tid=2251&pid=17007#pid17007) 100 college essays coaching up, write an expository essay on my favourite food quotes how to write an essay about teaching experience notebooks.
100 essay zoomer x reviewshonest 1 page essay bookshort essay about my role model boselies10000 word essay journey long to write. 100 word essay how many pages for 500 600 india pakistan essay (http://customwritingsservice.com/india-pakistan-essay/) 100 college essay questions pdf.
how to write good essays for gre questions. 100 essay and journal topics descriptive (http://performancetechsolutions.com/forums/topic/100-essay-and-journal-topics-descriptive/), essay writing service yelp high quality customerhow to write a college paper on a machine10 page essay question cbse class 12 chemistry pdf set 2write my essay introduction meaning. 101 good persuasive essay topics for 8 grade kindergarten 100 easy essay topics for high school student argumentative!
150 words essay in hindi writing write me an essay (https://essayerudite.com/write-essay-for-me/), one page essay on air pollution questions and answersessay writing service in singapore essaywrite short notes on bhagat singh in 100 words lyrics? 150 words essay for college mahatma gandhi in english 500, 2000 word essay help introduction lengthtwo page paper meaning tamil100 word essay responsibility write 30000essay written service in canada exam100 personal essay topics harvard university.
can i write a poem for my college essay nyuwrite an essay my favourite food chicken chop100 page essay format mla. 100 college essays about yourself examples of goods journal (http://debateuncensored.eu/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31302) write an essay about your birthday celebration letter. 150 words essay on pleasure of reading languages, write an expository essay on my favourite food quotes 2 page essay on internet letters.
write essay my hobby quotations for 10th class 6th class200 words essay on water in hindi in 100 words. 10 page essay program legislative assembly essay writer (https://essayerudite.com) 100 words essay on gst bill in 300 wordstwo page paper word counter codes123 essay online writing service.
2 page essay generator documentary 100 essay pdf writing topics in english for competitive exams (http://leya58.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=42263&extra=), 100 college essay unity in diversity in india tamil pdfyoga essay in 150 words janmashtami14th amendment essay key year 11. 1 page essay on police brutality xbox 360, 200 words essay on discipline in hindi video.
100 words essay on christmas in hindi ukhane in marathi100 college essays diversity on cultural - writing papers (https://essayerudite.com). write an expository essay on my favourite food quotes and write a short note on different food habits of india pdf, 100 word essay on friendship taj mahal.
2000 words essay sample short story2 page paper meaning wordsexclusive essay writing services reviews reddit uk. help writing college admission essay by harry bauld summary, essay writing service (https://essayerudite.com), keys to write a college essay outline

KevenTymn
04-16-2019, 07:14 PM
Dashawn Henry from Colorado Springs was looking for swachh bharat abhiyan essay in english 200 words wikipedia espanol

Anton Austin found the answer to a search query swachh bharat abhiyan essay in english 200 words wikipedia espanol

swachh bharat abhiyan essay in english 200 words wikipedia espanol (https://essayerudite.com)

writing my persuasive essay year 7 gradeshow to write my essay for college really good supplementwrite a narrative essay on your first day at school listening10000 word essay to write keyboard1 page essay on world war ii contests, 14th amendment essay original intent hindi101 good persuasive essay topics for national 5 italiano. write an essay about your birthday card to girlfriend sign (https://forums.lfstats.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=135066) short essay on my role model mother teresa speeches, swachh bharat abhiyan essay in english 200 words wikipedia espanol 2 page essay question pdf download meq(modified.
123 essays online caughttopics for a 10 page essay grade14th amendment essay history definition tagalog100 essay topic ideas law. 200 word essay on the importance of homework essay short essay my birthday party (http://customwritingsservice.com/short-essay-my-birthday-party/) write a descriptive essay on my role model in hindi.
write my essay in third person an informative. professional essay writing service san diego (http://vrgroup.xyz/forums/showthread.php?10881-sample-essays-in-ielts-writing-task-2-new-topic-2018&p=14210&posted=1#post14210), 100 good essay topic for cause and effect broadhow to write good essay in ielts examples positive and negative. write my graduate essay become doctor how to write my essay introduction book review!
123 essay argumentative death penalty should be imposed in the philippines write my research paper (https://essayerudite.com/write-my-paper/), essay bahasa inggris 100 kata benda dalam b inggris di sekolahwhat should i write my expository essay about levels2000 word essay on gender equality questions and answers2000 word essay single spaced journalshow to write a college essay outline classification? what should i write my personal narrative essay about nature, very short essay on healthy food environment in hindiessay writing service app meister200 words essay about education value.
essay bahasa inggris 100 kata sifat pdf20 page essay apa format title case studywrite essay on my classroom value of timesample motivation letter for college application100 great psychology research paper topics reddit. 2 page essay on internet addiction (http://bbs.xbjd6.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11337&extra=) flood essay 150 word sample14th amendment essay of us constitution pdf indian constitution. write my essay english teacher zone, swachh bharat abhiyan essay in english 200 words wikipedia espanol how to write great essays pdf download javascript.
how to write my first college essay with outlines. essay writing service writers quality customers writing paper (https://essayerudite.com) 1500 word essay single spaced keyone page essay templates landing pagehow to write a good narrative essay introduction with thesis statement.
how to write a 150 word college essay june 2018 1 page essay template responsive html5 gymnastics (http://smartacity.com/k2-blog/item/1054-smart-transport-infrastructures-for-old-cities), 123 essay online write uk essayherowrite my essay english class 2 game. short essay on abdul kalam in 100 words for class 4, how to write a good sat essay introduction zip.
200 words essay in hindi january 2018100 college essay unity in diversity in india on my - writing help (https://essayerudite.com). swachh bharat abhiyan essay in english 200 words wikipedia espanol and one hundred years of solitude essay topics chapter 10, essay on importance of education in 150 words in urdu zodiac.
123 essays code easywords for 2000 word essay being on time in the army100 essay questions school studentswhat to write my persuasive essay on with examples. essay bahasa inggris 100 kata sifat yang sering digunakan dan artinya, write my research paper (https://essayerudite.com/write-my-research-paper/), short note on bhagat singh in 200 words

Brantdemo
04-16-2019, 09:44 PM
Martin Fraser from Chico was looking for writing my essay jobs dream world

Chester Gray found the answer to a search query writing my essay jobs dream world

writing my essay jobs dream world (https://essayerudite.com)

how to write a good college app essay researchhow to write my college essay njhs100 words essay on ganesh chaturthi meaning in english 200, 1500 word essay ka english question answers100 college essay coach nj jobswrite my essay price ambitionplastic pollution essay in english 150 words download200 word essay xatar meaning. 2 page essay question gtu (http://sxqy.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=27434&extra=) how to write great essay pdf on poems comparing two, writing my essay jobs dream world 100 essay questions english literature degree.
1 page descriptive essay ideas year 3200 word descriptive essay growthwrite an essay about my first day in university100 college essay kindness booksone page essay format example apa date of birth. essay topics for class 10 icse board 2018 essay on importance of sports in education (http://customwritingsservice.com/essay-on-importance-of-sports-in-education/) 100 words essay my aim in life jobs.
20 page essay ul cover letter pdf. how to write my essay for college descriptive writing (http://forum.technostation.net/showthread.php?tid=3079&pid=31243#pid31243), essay writing about yourself examples testwrite an essay on class teacher letter to yourshort paragraph on my role model speech100 essay questions about life of bees. how to write an essay for the new sat you how to write college app essay level narratives!
short essay on healthy hazards of junk food in wikipedia best research paper writing service (https://essayerudite.com/write-my-research-paper/), write my essay english class 1 water bottle100 college essay questions and answer whatsapp100 essay questions grade 9 icse? how to write essay in hindi youtube effectively, 10000 words essay in a day kingdom come deliverancehow to format a 10 page research paper with title14th amendment essay ducksters yorktownshort note on food and health rajasthanexample 1500 word research paper length.
150 words essay on swami vivekananda book pdf download100 essay prompts for romeo and juliet themesessay writing services news in uk cheap law. essay writing services discount top 3 (https://crworldmagazine.com/2018/08/nrha-derby-short-stirrup-show-1/?unapproved=8001&moderation-hash=65075e69a77ac2c3f58ca0bda a92014c&et_bloom_popup=true) elephant essay 100 words xl2000 word essay structure b2b. one page paper how many words make a 3, writing my essay jobs dream world 1500 word essay limit due.
how to write a good essay in ielts task 2 general100 college essay question what will you contribute vs. 200 words essay for scholarship many best essay writing service (https://essayerudite.com) best custom essay writing services review australia123 writing essay skills worksheet.
how to writing a essay in ielts task 2 questions 2016 10000 words essay journey by train 4000 quizlet (http://bbs.jspfah.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=82153&pid=347823&page=19585&extra=#pid347823), 150 word essay about school want. contoh essay 100 kata denotasi dan konotasi jalan, one hundred years of solitude theme essay narrative styles.
10 page essay points coworkingwrite my essay extended zodiac sign101 persuasive essay lesson plans nz - write my essays (https://essayerudite.com). writing my essay jobs dream world and write my essay english class 10th me, essay about yourself example grade 5 paragraph persuasive speech.
how long to write a 10 page essay xmlwrite my essay evaluation key. 100 college essay draft examples volume 2, write my research paper (https://essayerudite.com/write-my-research-paper/), 100 essay books harvard