PDA

View Full Version : Can u trust u r employee

suha
06-28-2004, 03:36 AM
Can u trust u r employee or (relatives) to under take all u r buisness transaction? :think:

Tell your opinion......and poll it... :ee:

chumma orru knowledge ku thaan :wink:

ferny
06-28-2004, 02:12 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I guess it depends on which employee/relative. I would like to say that I trust all my relatives in money matters but I don't think so. I don't have any employees (i would like to BE employed :wink: ) but if I had them, then I would trust them when I have security cameras installed :wink: . I doubt that I have answered your question.....Anywhoo my vote was Don't Agree

butterfly
06-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Suha,
I dunno if its about trust...but i wud feel more comfortable doing it on my own rather than putting someone in a situation which can lead to problems...they can help me with their suggestions but the ultimate decision shud be just mine...this is just how I feel :)

anainar
06-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Lolly,

What happened, all of a sudden you have transformed into corporate savvy?? :lol: :lol:

I would take time to trust anyone( including employees ) but will always have some check mechanism in place. The mere fact that there is a check process in place will be a deterrent for the employee. It is not that the employee is not trusted but the process is for overall transparency.

To know what is the check process, depends on what the employee/relative is doing. But you still have to be acquinted with what is being done to avoid surprises. More than checking it shows to the employee that you are taking active interest and helps them do a better job.

Cheers

sri_gan
06-28-2004, 07:06 PM
Lollypop,

Here is my straight forward answer.

No you cannot trust but show them you care, its nothing wrong, Its just business.

Shy
06-28-2004, 07:30 PM
Can u trust u r employee or (relatives) to under take all u r buisness transaction? :think:

Tell your opinion......and poll it... :ee:

chumma orru knowledge ku thaan :wink:

:think: This is business. I can trust my relatives and employees, but never hand over business to them. The reason being u trust ur relatives and employees and thats why u respect them ang ask them about their opinions on how to handle the business. But the decision will always made by me, how close the relative may be.

Shy

anitam
06-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Totally depends on the individual........ can be ur employee or relative. :D

Bluelotus
06-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Never trust someone completely 100% when it comes to business/money.

Whether you trust your employee to perform his/her task satisfactorily should be a given. for if you do not trust that person to carry out a certain set task spelled out in his/her employment contract, then you should not be employing them.

However when it comes down to money matters, one cannot trust anyone
be they
relative
friend
employee
collegue
or whoever...

It's not to say that you shouldn't trust them at all...but always exercise caution where money is concerned.

blue.

mohanraj
08-07-2004, 05:33 PM
i don't understand what are you trying to tell but for certain we can trust our employee.

gokulan42
08-07-2004, 05:52 PM
On employee:-
it depends on how much time you already spent with that employee and how much you know him/her..... the longer the time goes, obviously the trust grows too.

I will trust my immediate family & family with direct blood relations ALL the time... For others, it again depends.

mahaling
08-08-2004, 02:36 PM
even if you trust your friends and relatives don't let them sneek their nose in your business. it always ends up with unpleasant situations and memories.

the money is a kind of thing that will make them to do it. it's always good when you keep distance with others.

Shy
08-08-2004, 02:48 PM
I second mahaling.... money is something that if not level headed shows the worst in a people.. so its best to maintain a distance, but shud be open for their opinions:)

Shy

katteri
08-09-2004, 03:07 PM
This is a good topic but to handover the entire business to u r employee r relative u shd have done some homework.

The results of the homework helps u to take wise decision.

TRUST: is not one side of a coin.
For eg u have handed ur business to me(bcos u trust me) and imagine that i am the most sincere and loyal person. This trust ends when u just throw a small doubt over my sincerity.

TRUST sustains when there is a mutual understanding between us.
Never have any misconceptions after u trust one.

Mostly people behave to u, the way u behave to them.

TRUST people at the same time be in touch and follow the business
after all nambikkai than vazhkai.....