PDA

View Full Version : What do you love most?

Bluelotus
06-30-2004, 07:15 AM
What do you love the most?

yes dear Geethamites, you did read the question correctly :ee:

I did indeed ask for "what" rather than "who".

Let's all be terribly materialistic and think about the one thing on which we shower a lot of love.

It could be your Computer, your camera, you favourite CD, your cell/mobile phone, your hat, a special plant, your garden, your teddy bear, your wedding ring, ...

the list is huge...

so how about it?

want to tell us what you love the most and why? :D

let me start perhaps...

I adore blue bells, It remins me of lovely summers spent picnic-ing with my family when we were all so much younger and carefree.
I used to pick them in huge quantities...eevn plucked a few with their roots- or shall I say rhisomes- and get scolded by my mother.
For if a bluebell is plucked with its rhisome, then the following year the woods may not have its fragrant blue carpet.
http://www.parkgatehouse.btinternet.c o.uk/markgreen/bluebells_th.jpg

I still pick the odd bluebell when I see it...I don't make bouquets for my mother any longer.
I rely on Interflora or the various other companies for that :wink:
but I do dry the bluebell and preserve it as a keepsake, a token of lost times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/media/bluebells.jpg

blue.

sofiadorathy
06-30-2004, 07:57 AM
I love my studies apdinu naan poyi solla virumbala

I love my very close friends and geethamites....

I love all the hobbies of mine....

I love amil nadu's fppd (very long time aayiduchu)

then finally I love 3% of this wprld

thats alll

Be Happy...

goodcomplanboy
06-30-2004, 04:14 PM
I LOVE NATURE

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/nature.jpg

I LOVE all kind of flowers (have tons of flower pics)

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/normal_DSC01628.JPG

I LOVE my camera
I LOVE my car

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/normal_car.jpg

I LOVE pooh in my car

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/pooh.jpg

I LOVE .... the list goes on

I strongly believe that everything is Gods blessing. I LOVE ALL Gods creations :)

GCB

vasan
06-30-2004, 05:01 PM
Materialistic.. :( :( :P :P

Books. Any day, every day, all the time. My Books. Steal my wallet, you will get away with it, but damage my books at your peril... :P :P

Vasan

Bluelotus
06-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Oh You sweety Sofia :ee: !
You love us :ee:

amaaa Sofia why only 3% ...micham enna achu :think: ?

GCB,
Super Rhododendron picture :b:
Nature is soo beautiful :D

Nice car... :clap: and kept so clean :ee:
but me like Pooh bear best :ahha:

Ahaaaa :evil:
we finally find out how to annoy Vasan -v- :ee:
super duper :clap:

now all I have to figure out ...is a way of getting to his books without getting caught....
:think: Wonder ...
if Esha Patti would help me :think:

I know it was a strange thread to start...but we are all a bit materialistc at times.
we shower our love on things that mean a lot to us...
objects with perhaps no value but pricless in our eyes....

thank you all for being such great sports and sharing these with us :b:

blue.

Priyam2004
06-30-2004, 07:11 PM
What do I like the most..... :think:
....Not people, but things? :Ksp:

The thing I most like is my little, cute, sweet guy...Ganesha! :P :P

I've known him since the day I was born...he was a gift from my grand-parents (so he comes with a lot of history attached), they laid him by my side when I came to this world, my grand-mother named him "Ganesha".

Silly this may sound, but when I was kid...not only did I play with him but I also talked with him...if anyone said to me that he was just a stuffed toy...I would get so angry...he was not that...he was/is much more than that to me ;) And that's why I still have him :D :D

Hey Ganesha...smile for the camera pa :ee: :ee: ->

http://www.geetham.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=711

Thanks sweety!
:sm05:

goodcomplanboy
06-30-2004, 07:51 PM
Blue:

GCB,
Super Rhododendron picture
Nature is soo beautiful
but me like Pooh bear best

:D danksu. Actually that Rhododendron is right in front of my apartment. I took it using the camera I love :D

mint23
06-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Things I love the most... First I love my teddy bear.. it might sound a bit silly, but trust me I know. I LOVE YOU TEDDY..... (I call my lover TEDDY :-)

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/20726/bear.jpg

2nd I love the First kiss, and hugs I got, can't forget that day or rather I would say that moment.... :wink:

3rd I love my ring.. (Teddy put it on my finger) goes with me where ever I go... Makes me feel that Teddy is with me

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/20726/normal_ring%7E0.jpg

:ahha: and finally, what my lover scribbled in my notebook. I loved the most

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/20726/tree.jpg

I am thankfull to God who gave me such a finer things in life to LOVE.

mint23
06-30-2004, 08:55 PM
GCB super yaar ur pooh... nice pictures u have it there....i hope i could take pictures like that

Shy
06-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Sweet lotus..great topic !!! I love many things, will create a list and post it soon :D

GCB i love ur pooh!! cho chweet :b:

Priyam!!! cute ganesha and I am really impressed that u had kep it safely so long !! good girl :b: God bless you !!

Mint,

Welcome to geetham !! hope u are having a great time here :)

I love black color and a black teddy kaekavae vaenaam :b: Great !!! So is ur lover's creation !!! romba nalla irukku :)

Thanks for sharing it with us u all !!!

Shy

Priyam2004
06-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Sorry Blues ->
Sidetrack: Thanks Shy akka! :sm08: :sm08: :sm08:

mint23
06-30-2004, 09:14 PM
Thanx shy nobody could love me better than my teddy bear i should be really lucky to get such a wonderful person in my life

Bluelotus
07-01-2004, 12:14 AM
:clap: wow !!
I only asked for a few quotes ...but you wonderful ppl :D are so nice ...you shared pictures of them too :D
so lovely of you :D

Priyam ...me too Like Ganesha :wink: but me call him Pillaiyaar :wink: I love all the food he loves too :ee: aaval , modegham, kadalai :ee:
:b: such a lovely companion you have !
he is very handsome :wink:

Mint23,
Wow you too ...so lovely ...you have a kewl companion :b:
and those keepsakes...great picture
nice rings too :wink:
and who else but teddy knows the ups and downs of our lives...our dreams, hopes and fears
you go girl :b: !

GCB,
Rhodhodendrons ...always remind me of my lovely school....we used to have so many bushes
They are such lovely plants...u are so lucky to have them in front of your flat.
I can't get my Mother to pant them in the garden :?

Shy Akka ,
waiting :ee:

blue.

PS: Priyam ...don't worry about side tracks and main tracks :wink:

suha
07-01-2004, 03:16 AM
I love most ........ :think: of meee :ee:

I love now Geetham family.... :D

Ta ta have a nice day for alll :sm32: :sm30:

sofiadorathy
07-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Oh You sweety Sofia !
You love us

amaaa Sofia why only 3% ...micham enna achu ?

micham ellam kaaanama pochu.....kavala padaatheeenga intha 3% decrease aanaalum aagalaam

Be Happy...

Shy
07-01-2004, 07:55 PM
mint23.. can u please minimise the avatar.. its takes most of the page !!!

thanks

Shy

Priyam2004
07-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Blues wrote:
Priyam ...me too Like Ganesha but me call him Pillaiyaar I love all the food he loves too aaval , modegham, kadalai

Thanks Blues :sm08: Pillaiyaar...my fav god :sm03: Daily morning avarae kumpudamae :pray: naa inthe vellaiyum panna matten...and just before I go to sleep also avarae kumputtu :pray: than thoongaven :P Pillaiyaar chaturthi na enga veetule orae kondattum! :D

Blues wrote:
such a lovely companion you have !
he is very handsome
Handsome....isn't he just ;) Thanks ma :b:

vasan
07-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Pillaiyaarum handsome, Brad Pitt-mm handsome.. :doh: :doh:

Makkalai purinjukkavE mudiyalaiye... :Ksp: :Ksp:

vasan

Priyam2004
07-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Vasaa....Ganesh/pillaiyaar alagu than theriyuma...Brad Pitt'um alagu than...aanaa, aanaa Ganesha alavukku alagu illai :sm12: :sm12:

Bluelotus
07-01-2004, 11:14 PM
:think:

very simple Vasan ...like Priyam said....

Chinna vayasula irunthu Ganeshanai pudikkum... I wanted a friend who looked just like him...didn't quite work out...couldn't find humans with an elephant head to begin with :ahha:
approam...vayusu kuda kuda ...Brad Pittaiyum pudikka start aiyichu :P I mean who wouldn't right :ee: ? tht srong chiseled jaw :sm05:
but ...while you may start to love and admire different types of beauty ...you never forget your first "coup de foudre" right? :wink:

:sm03:
aiyoooo ...I'm only kidding :sm12: (well partly :P)

god is beyond all forms and forever handsome :wink:
while earthly beauty is ephemeral and to be admired immediately...for later it shall no longer be with us :ahha:

---------------------------------

I love chocolate....
I really mean it. :ee:
dark
milk
white....well depends on the brand ...some are gross :?
sweetened ...unsweetened

I also adored the movie "chocolat" and Johnny Depp was almost as scrumptious as the chocolate in the film :wink:

blue.

yogesh220
07-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Hey mint... Welcome to Geetham... The things you love are really lovely... :wink:...i have one question, did teddy give you the teddy to you?...?

Btw,your avatar is too big for an avatar...could you please reduce the size...please...:)..it just changes the format of the page and it takes time to load... :pray:

goodcomplanboy
07-02-2004, 03:00 AM
Thanks for changing your avatar mint :) The things you have posted are really good. I liked the ring. Also the art your lover has done :wink: good too. Thennai maram thaane, antha thennai maram pole neengalum unga lover'm ongi vaazha engal vaazhthukkal.

:)

suha
07-02-2004, 07:29 AM
hahahhahaha

seri ennaku enna piddikum solungha pakalaam....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

niriya comments varrum teriyum :ahha:

mint23
07-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Acho sorry guys..now its ok :P well Thanx Blue lotus i can't compare the love that he shows on me.
Yogesh that teddy bear is mine i have that for years. Suddenly this wonderful guy came into my life so this teddy bear reminds him alot :ahha: .
Thanx GCB for ur wishes anyway kewl pooh do mind telling us who gave you that pooh or rather there is something symbolic hanging in that picture and u love Simba so much... Y is that? Me too i love simba :D
bye guys

vasan
07-02-2004, 04:23 PM
:think:

very simple Vasan ...like Priyam said....

Chinna vayasula irunthu Ganeshanai pudikkum... I wanted a friend who looked just like him...didn't quite work out...couldn't find humans with an elephant head to begin with :ahha:
approam...vayusu kuda kuda ...Brad Pittaiyum pudikka start aiyichu :P I mean who wouldn't right :ee: ? tht srong chiseled jaw :sm05:

I also adored the movie "chocolat" and Johnny Depp was almost as scrumptious as the chocolate in the film :wink:
blue.

Thappu panniteenga Bleu... :ahha:

First you should asked for people with 'thoppai' like Pillaiyaar.. :wink: You would have gotten tons of friends.. :P :P :P Kidaikaathathai thedi thedi, kidaippathai paarkaama poida veenaam.. :ahha: :P :P :P

Vasan

If I had gotten a buck for every time you used 'scrumptious', kiddo.. I would be as rich as Laxmi Mittal.. :P :P

Bluelotus
07-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Vasan :think:
What is thoppai?
:ee: I have loads of friends anyway :ee: ....they don't look like ganapthy but ...well we can't all look that handsome :wink:

:oops: not true not true :oops:
I did a search ...and I only used scrumptious in 4 different threads :P
now If I got a a pound for " :P " u use ....... forgte Laxmi Mittal...I would be Lady Lakshmi herself :wink:

Puli sadham....so yummy :P

:ee:

blue.

vasan
07-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Thoppai is what people get when they gorge on yummy Puli Sadham.. :P :P :P

Thoppai is belly.. especially like the one Pillaiyar has.. :) And hence the question on why guys with ganapathy thoppai are not handsome and why should they have 'whatever' jaw and chin and blah blah.. :Ksp: I don't pretend to understand women - but their fashion statements are rather confusing.. :ahha:

'Ny way.. sorry about the comment on puli sadham.. blame it on my hunger.. :oops: :oops:

. . . . . .. . .. . . . . . . . .

To come back to the topic on what do I love most? rrr... I don't know if I love it the most, but this is the only thing of monetary value I have, and it does demand a lot of attention to make it work.. - my car. No love there (that is for another car, I am dreaming about :wink:) just good sensible care...

(I don't know if that will be a good line to use on Esha... No love sweetie.. But I promise to care for you, with utmost devotion, on my life.. :P :P Wonder if she will fall for it.. :think:)

digression.. thy name is v-

Priyam2004
07-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Vasan wrote:
No love sweetie.. But I promise to care for you, with utmost devotion, on my life.. Wonder if she will fall for it..

Vasan I don't see that line working on Esha pa :Ksp:.....you'll have to try harder - naa venumuna recommend pannataa??? ;)

Blues.....thoppai na pillaiyaar mathuri belly nu namma Vasan sollirukanga...aanaa thoppai le there are many kinds theriyumaa??? Pillaiyaar thoppai oru kind, beer thoppai oru kind, TN policekaran thoppai oru kind.....ippadi pala vithamana thoppai's irruku :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bluelotus
07-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Berries !!
:b:
strwaberries, raspberries, blackberries, gooseberries (with their tangy soury tastes)
can I include cherries too in this :think: ?

these are indeed gifts to humanity ....so delicious,....in pies ...with fresh cream (even with disgusting low fat yoghurt)
nothing compares....
I adore them all :ee:

Blue
----------------------------------------

PS:

Vasan,

Esha said in an interview that she will only go for guys who look like her dad :wink: I don't know who her Daddy is ...but worth trying to emulate him...and go learn Punjabi too ...if your not already fluent in that language :ee: 'cos she seemed to be a Punjabi girl in her heart of heart
I'm sure that with Priyam's recomendation and you serenading her with a :think: "bhangra" song ..she will readily accept your devotion :wink:

:00:
Priyam,
so many thoppais :00:
I'll stick to that of Vigneshwara :wink:

:snooty: Vinayaghar Rocks !! He is totally handsome...I mean who else can look this good with the whole world in his belly :ee: ( that's what mummy told me :ee: )

yogesh220
07-02-2004, 08:46 PM
hey blue here is one thoppai for you...since you like thoppai parties...

http://burfordbrothers.net/belly.jpg

:lol:go make a friends out of him....for more details contact pillaiyar.... :)

Bluelotus
07-02-2004, 08:50 PM
:00: Pillayaar does not look like that :00:
:00: :00: :00:
is this guy for real ? :00:

.............................. ....

:think: so yogi...
u still haven't told us what materialistic thing you like most in this world?

:ee: trying to bring the topic away fram strange anatomical anomalies :ee:

blue.

Priyam2004
07-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Strawberries.....my favourite! :P
I shouldn't say this Blues....but away from the topic ->
Forget the cream, have you tried them with caster sugar? Simply delicious! :sm11:
Wash the strawberries in cold water...dob them gently into a bowl/saucer of caster sugar so it covers most of the strawberry...and eat..........aaaaahhhhh......h eaven! ;)

Priyam2004
07-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Oh my god Yogi.......that's not a thoppai...that's like...well...I'm not even going to say it :lol: I shouldn't laugh - sorry Mr! :Ksp: Blues is right....Pillaiyar does not look like that.... :snooty: Pillaiyar is cute ;)

Bluelotus
07-02-2004, 09:00 PM
amam...naan athukuda try panni irukkein:wink: try icing sugar as well ...or just custard if you have any in your cupboard :wink:

Water.
pure and simple...
can't live without it ...
Vittel tastes a bit odd..Evian better...but even just plain filtered water is wonderful.
Add a twist of lemon ...and it's very refreshing
I have yet to try double-distilled.....having only come across it in the Chemistry lab...I was rather reluctant to take a swig of it :ahha:
"perfectly safe" ..I have been assured :wink:

blue.

vasan
07-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Plain water is tasteless, colorless and odorless.. My dear child, you gotta take your junior high chem bit more seriously.. :wink: Yeah, double distilled is pretty safe... I am still here, ain't I?

Water pure and simple is really good.. especially served at 4 deg C (if you can't, add 1/2 ice and 1/2 water.. :P ). But when you carbonate it, and add some magical things.. jeezzz that is really really really goood... Don't know why the Yanks call it as Coke.. Its only water, I assure you.. :P :P :P :P

Sometimes, I like water, especially when its boiled with a bit of herbs (my chinese friend call it Green tea, but what do they know.. its some silly leafs.. :wink:), and chill it and add a bit more honey to bring in the 'flavor' from water... Woww....

Cherries, berries, grapes.. You name them.. Wonderful in any way.. :P :P :P.. BTW, What is Caster sugar and Icing sugar?? :Ksp: All I know is powedered sugar (for baking) cane sugar crystals, and brown raw sugar (yeah, else yogi will start thinking.. :ahha: )..

Anyway, bunch of my friends and I went raiding a 'neighbours' yard, where blackberries were growing wildly.... We had fun collecting (and eating right out of the plant) and we had a few more pounds, which my friend made it into a cobbler... First time I tried a cobbler... Fell in love with it.. I can still remember the taste.. Wow.. :)

Vasan

Bluelotus
07-02-2004, 09:34 PM
white beet powdered sugar come in 3 different consitencies
1) granulated...kinda like coarse salt but a lot thinner
2) caster .........finer still...used mostly for baking ..as it melts more easily with egg and butter when creaming "egg-butter-sugar" :wink:
3) icing sugar ....is extremely fine...looks like talk ...but still sugar :ee: ...u use to add decorate certain cakes directly ..or mix it with butter or other stuff to make various icing for cake decorations...

love cakes too ...
angel cake is lovely...gonna try my hand at the famous Sachertorte (Austrian delicacy) this summer...

blue.

Ponniyin selvan
07-03-2004, 01:27 PM
I LOVEEEEEEEEE
IRUNGA LIST PODUREN:-)
FIRST FIRST: I LOVE BOOKS
2. I LOVE NATURE, LIKE TREE, FLOWER, MOUNTAIN, RIVER, AND SOMANY THINGS ... SURE I WILL MISS ME...

3. THEN I LOVE SKY:-) NIGHT LA MOTTAI MAADILA PADUTHTU SKY PARPEN.. CHINA VAYASULA VERA STAR LA HUMAN IRUPANGA NU CONTACT ME CONTACT ME NU NINAICHUTU IRUPEN;-) SO FUNNY

4. I LOVE BEACH:-) BEACH LA POITU ALAIGAL LA KAAL NANAIKIRATHU.. APURAM MANAL LA PADUTHU KIDAKIRATHU WOW ENNA SUGAM....( ANGAI NAAN RARE AH KENDAI KAAL PARTHU RASIKIRATHU;-) KANDIPA SITE ADIKIRATHU UNDU:) MY FAV. FAV. AREA BEACH EASILY I CAN ACCESS;-)

5. THEN SWIMMING AAHA THANNI PARTHUTA POTHUM SWIM PANNI VILAYADA PIDIKUM..

6. THEN CRICKET, CHESS, APURAM NERIYA GAMES IRUKU;-)

7. I LOVE TRAVEL:-) TRAVEL PANITU POI NERIYA PARPEN , SCULPTURE ADHU IDHU

HUH HEY NAAN ELUTHITEY PONA GEETHAM LA MATHAVNGA ELUTHA IDAM IRUKATHU... ROMBA MUKKIYAMA EDAVATHU VITUTENA????

IMM IOOO GNABAKAM VARALA ... BUT KADAISILA GALS PATHI SOLLAMA POGA KUDATHU;-) GAL KITA AVANGA KANGAL PIDIKUM... :))) LONGGGGGGGGG HAIR PIDIKUM... YA MAHALAXMI POLA IRUKA FACE CUT:-) ENNODA DISPLAY LA PARUNGA ORU ANGEL:-)))

YOURSSSSSS
PS/ CHITTHUUUUU

ADA ADA SAAPIDURA MATTER LA VITUTENEY:-) YA VEG. FOODS, MAAMBALAM, SOORAI PALAM , KADUKAI PALAM,, THEN NUNGU, ELANI HAHAHHAHA PALA PALAM;-) KEKE INNUM NERIYA IRUKU VENUM NA SOLLUNGA ELUTHUREN:-))))))

P.S: OOPS SORRY SORRY RAIN PATHI SOLLA MARANTHUTEN:-) WOW I LOVE IT.. NETRU NIGHT KUDA RAIN BATH EDUTHEN;-) KEKE ENAKU ROMBA PIDICHATHU MALAIYILA AATAM PODURATHU:)))) IDHUKU MELA EDIT PANNA MAATEN NINAIKIREN;-)

sorry:) ya i love cute babiessssssss and their smiles;-) kandipa inimey edit panna maaten:D

vasan
07-03-2004, 07:17 PM
அண்ணே பொன்னியின் செல்வன்,

எல்லாத்தைய ும் புடிக்குன் னு சொல்லிட்டு , இருக்கீங்க .. பிடிக்காதத ு ஏதாச்சும் உண்டா?.... :sm12: :sm12: (சும்மா.. பகிடி.. :) )

ஆனா கேள்வி ஆரம்பிச்சு வச்சவங்க, உங்ககிட்ட இருக்கிற பொருட்களில ் உங்களுக்கு ரொம்ப புடிச்சது எதுன்னு கேட்கராங. அதின்னால தான் எல்லோரும், டெட்டி , கார் அது இதுன்னு சொல்லுராங் க.. அது மாதிரி ஏதாச்சும் புடிக்குமா ? இல்லை கவிஞர்கள் போல பரந்த வானமும், அதில் பறக்கும் மின்மினி பூச்சிகளும ் தானா? :D :D :D

Bluelotus
07-03-2004, 08:17 PM
yeah ...very good question by Vasan :think:

Ponniyin Selvan...think materialistically :ee: bit hard for poets ... but what is the one thing on which you have showered love the most?
:ee: and ...ppl are not things...so you can't have babies in your list :ahha:

Vasan Tha tha :ee: have you been overdoing the omega 3 and 6 :wink:
:oops: just kidding :ee:

blue.

Ponniyin selvan
07-04-2004, 07:08 AM
yeah ...very good question by Vasan :think:

Ponniyin Selvan...think materialistically :ee: bit hard for poets ... but what is the one thing on which you have showered love the most?
:ee: and ...ppl are not things...so you can't have babies in your list :ahha:

Vasan Tha tha :ee: have you been overdoing the omega 3 and 6 :wink:
:oops: just kidding :ee:

blue.

YA MATERIL THINGS KU NO LIFE:-) NO BEAUTINESS:-) DAILY DAILY BEAUTY KURAIUMEY THAVIRA,,, NATURE KU MATTUM THAN THINAM THINAM ALAGU KOODUM:-) WHT NA IDHAI KUDA NAAN SOLLALAMEY:-) BUT VAASAN ELUTHINATHU ENNA NU THERIYALA TAMIL LA IRUKU :((((((( GOD I AM VERY SAD

THANK U ANBUDAN CHITTS

silican
07-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi,

I am a very very possessive guy. Very possessive to the extend tht i dont give away my old stuff(other than my old clothes). So I have 4 cycles in my house, starting from my baby-tricycle to the hercules-MTB which I bought during my 11th standard. I love them all

I have this strange habit of collecting memorablia. My collection is really big and has everything in it starting from a cadbury's eclair wrapper thrown by a special friend to a small Columbia shuttle memorablia tht I got from Mrs.Kalpana Chawla's husband. I love my collection.

I have a mysterious passion for computers. So I have been collecting computers and comp parts..My collection has an old AT86, then a Pentium 100Mhz, then a celeron 333 Mhz, a P3 900Mhz then a P4 laptop.Not to mention the modems, mice, interface cables and RAM chips.. I could never give away them.

Then finally this Black color....I love black so much tht once I counted 6 pairs of jeans in Black. and chocolates...looking for ways to stop eating them..:(

Silican

Bluelotus
07-06-2004, 10:44 PM
don't worry about being a collector :wink: ...nicer word than just saying possessive :ee:

we all collect and stash away things that mean a lot to each of us...to some it sweet wrappers to others newspaper cuttings....to eac their own :b:
Vive la difference !!

switch to dark unsweetened chocolate medically proven to be good for you :ahha:

Black is a very popular colour.....but 10 jeans all the sme colour is pushing it innit? :think:

just kidding :ee:

:ahha:

blue.

ferny
07-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Awesome topic blue =)

I like...rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens :P :P :P j/k

okay this is what i like off the top of my head...

My bed @ home :(
My huggable winne the pooh
Starfishies
Mangos
Spinach (don't know why ppl don't like it...me and Popeye think alike :wink:)
my collection of Frank Sinatra (pretty extensive)
Snowmen
Sandy beaches
Willow Trees
Lavender anything (color and scent)
Sandcastles
Cotten Candy
Anne Rice Novels
Peter Pan movies
Sandals (can't stop buying them...don't know what it is about them....)
Lighthouses
Koalas
Seashells
Cheesecake (ooohhh can't resist!)
Chocolate cheesecake (oooo will do anything to have!)
Strawberry chocolate cheesecake (ooooo will kill to have right now!!)
Henna (used to love making it from the plant..don't like this powder stuff in the stores)
Setting sunlight (best part of the day...light a material? hmm...)

okay i'll stop here...now don't you wish I didn't go to the bottom of my head :lol:

Bluelotus
07-07-2004, 01:36 PM
:ee: wow me too love spinach and lavender :ee:

used to pick slightly dried heads of lavender ...and make these tiny pouches to put them in.
It gave a most beautiful scent to my clothes...don't have time to do it anymore ...or more like I've become a lazy couch potato

Lavender and lily-of-the-valley
some of the world's most gorgeous smells. :D

blue.

Shy
07-07-2004, 02:51 PM
:D my list.

I am konjam over possesive not just on people but also on things.

As silican said, I never give away any of my stuff till today except for my clothes. My kindergarden crayonbox, my 10/12th standard pencil box with everything, my BE engineering drawing stuff, my cycle, kinetic honda, appuram my favorite-special occasion dresses like the time , entha dressla naan first met my husband.. have lots of things like that till today. My birthday gifts with wrappers, all my other gifts.. ellam vachu irukaen pokishama.. Also the greeting cards they gave me.

Then,
I love pillayar very much
I love teddy bear, have dozens of them at home :)
I love dogs, I can stand cats, but as a pet no. Eppo back home, enga kuuda irukarthu milo, I love him so much that I spend few mins talking to him over fone from here :) I love my dogs who had been great pals to me from my childhood, bambi, tony, johnny, eppo they arent with us anymore. :(. when I come from college, ennoda kinetic sound vachu, street turninglaiyae they will identify me and will be waiting for me. I miss them so much :cry: :cry:
I love our first bought car - rambo and also the other vehicles now.
I love my computers a lot :)
I love my kitchen
I love plants a lot
I love my house, both here and back home. The place I grew up !
I am a crazy over black and lavender. Anything with these colors, I am there :). Back during college, I was so crazy that every week eppadiyum intha 2 colors irukara dresses potuduvaen. U know the guy in the shop i used to purchase, entha colors and my taste iruakra dresses yaeduthu avchu irupaar enakaaga :)

I love ice cream, entha flavour appadi yaethum ellai. Will have anything, but not those coffee stuff we get here thou :)
I love full meals, nalla valai ilaiyil 6-7 curries vachu sapida romba pudikkum. At times, engae if we get hold of plaintain leaf i used to make lunch for us that way :)
I love curd rice very much, engae enna sapitaaalum, veetuku vanthu 3-4 spoon aachum curd rice sapita thaan sapita mathiri oru feeling enakku :ee:
I love all vegetables, romba secifica yaethum ellai.. Potato fry or ladysfinger fryna romba ishtam.

I love the places i have been, Indiala, romba pudichathu kovai, trichy and its surroundings with all the temples included and then chennai. Engae NY-NJ.
I love water. I love others having fun with it like in beach, rafting, waterfalls etc. But enagkku pooga bayam. My biggest achivements are going to nigara falls main in the mist and potomac rafting.

Last but not the least, I love geetham very much :b: became part of my life nowadays :)

Eppothaikku evaloo thaan i remember, will add if i remember anything more :)

Shy

Priyam2004
07-07-2004, 10:00 PM
Adean gapppaaa....Shy akkaaaaa...a huge list of things.........:P

Ungalakkum pillaiyar rombe pudikumaa??? :D I think he has a ladies fan club ;) Evlo fans avarukku.....lucky man :P Coffee ice cream = yuck :( I love strawberry ice cream, you must have a fav flavour...sollungo........ :ahha:

Thanks for sharing all the things you like Shy akka :sm08:

goodcomplanboy
07-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Shy enna neenga, ivalavu thaana neenga love panra matter??? I was expecting a very big list :think:

Shy
07-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Adean gapppaaa....Shy akkaaaaa...a huge list of things.........:P

Ungalakkum pillaiyar rombe pudikumaa??? :D I think he has a ladies fan club ;) Evlo fans avarukku.....lucky man :P Coffee ice cream = yuck :( I love strawberry ice cream, you must have a fav flavour...sollungo........ :ahha:

Thanks for sharing all the things you like Shy akka :sm08:

Yes u are right.. ganesha'na ellarkkum ishtam i guess, mainly gals :D

Ice cream flavor'na.. mm.. i guess anything other than coffee is fine by me :D... specifica ellai :ee: yaara acho intha ice cream thaan irukaenu sola mudiyaathu enkita.. ;) coz i love all of 'em. coffee flavor thaan kashtam :?

Shy enna neenga, ivalavu thaana neenga love panra matter??? I was expecting a very big list

:P aama GCB, evaloo thaan .. innum yaetha iruntha solraen !!!

BTW unga kita kaekanumnu irunthaen.. personal'na vendaam.. that pooh i love that very much.. engae kedaichathu ungalukku.. if u dont mind, sollungo will try to grab one :ee:

Shy

gokulan42
07-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Materialistic?????

Does not matter to me... I can go little immaterial, I love to watch beautiful but stupid blonde talks....

sri_gan
07-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Vasan,

1. Ennaya pillayara kindal pannure... Unakku vinayagar puranam theriyuma... time irrundha athu padi appuram eppadi avara pidikama poguthunu pakalam.

2. Pillayar has a huge list of fan club back home... its is known fact women love little "thoppai" in men... There is a reason behind it enna nu kanu pudi paakalam... don't ask road side romeos (they usually don't have guts to tell what they feel to a girl), try to find a good thoughtful and women admiring men, avanga kitta than answer kidaikkum... simple a sonna pillayar mari aalukitta kelu puriyum ;).

Alice in the froggy land is in half baked thoughts about brad bitt and Pillayar.. they both are lovable in their own way ;).

seri comments solliyachu inni ennoda list:

1. The first thing I love is nature, especially water backgrounds like water falls, lakes and ofcourse oceans.... appuram mountains.

2. I love learning (there are many ways to learn apart from book), I believe in short life is to learn... I don't know whether some one wrote this Quote but in my own words "Life is a Learning Process... Learning is a Never ending Process..." . I'm not a book worm.

3. I love cooking, Personally feel its an art to calm down yourself and when you do with perfection you earn the credit instantly, there is no doubt about it. This has a capacity to make a human who doesn't appraise will appraise.

4. Poems, its the soft part of the language yet a power source to say humans have a lot of specialities and one of it is called having a feeling with a dream.

5. Lover of constructive arguments, I might know a fact but still argue in the opposite way a lot to get to learn... see one more way of learning + I love critics so much because they open themselves to argue with me.

6. Love to investigate, If some one says something, I personally think there are 3 areas, white (open), grey(mixed), black (hidden). I love to learn what is hidden, just to acquire knowledge *see another way of learning*...

7. Of the books I learnt, i always have had interest in Puranams, will defnitely read a lot when i grow older.. ippove books collect pannikittu irruken.

8. I love people who come and say to me it is impossible, 'cause when they say it is impossible I gear up myself to make it possible. Its fun. The only thing I don't like after that is... when people say I earned it out of luck not knowing the fact how much effort i put behind it to achieve the same.

9. Geetham is one more interesting place to hang out, not just that one more way of learning, you could learn faster here.

Innum list romba perusu..... count panna mudiyathu....

athu ellathiyum oru line le sollanum na...

I love the most "what I do".

Bluelotus
07-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Shy Akka,

wow so many things .... :ee: super
lavender is lovely ....smells divine ..along with lily of the valley :D
soft toys...constant companions...only have one that I keep with me now that I am older :wink: he's a great listener :cool:
I love plants and water too...but dogs :? are kewl as long as they are 3 feet away from :ee:

lovely to see so many of the things that you love.

-------------------------------------------
GCB,
yes do tell Shy Akka where you got you Winnie the Pooh from :ee:
akka try Disney Store :wink:

Priyam,
coffee ice cream :? yuck !! indeed!
the only one I love is chocolate :ee: ... the others I don't really have much of an opinion on...I do like sorbets though..yummy :P :P :P

Gokulan :evil:
enna kindal panringhalaaa :evil:

Yo Snakeman!! :cool:

Pillayar has a huge list of fan club back home... its is known fact women love little "thoppai" in men... There is a reason behind it enna nu kanu pudi paakalam... don't ask road side romeos (they usually don't have guts to tell what they feel to a girl), try to find a good thoughtful and women admiring men, avanga kitta than answer kidaikkum... simple a sonna pillayar mari aalukitta kelu puriyum .

Alice in the froggy land is in half baked thoughts about brad bitt and Pillayar.. they both are lovable in their own way .

First of all ...I do not have half-baked thoughts :evil: ....just fully unbaked ones :ahha:

and I think you're being delusional...women do not like "thoppai" in men, not the ones they fancy/have a crush on anyway :Ksp:

But Pillayar would be the ideal friend...ippo puriyuthaaa :cool:
He will listen to u, he will advise u, he will remove obstacles, and he is always there :wink:

5. Lover of constructive arguments, I might know a fact but still argue in the opposite way a lot to get to learn... see one more way of learning + I love critics so much because they open themselves to argue with me.

7. Of the books I learnt, i always have had interest in Puranams, will defnitely read a lot when i grow older.. ippove books collect pannikittu irruken.

great list dude....
but you do realise that the adjective "materialistic" would not apply to most of them :wink:

constructive criticism is one thing but to love Critics ...seems bit weird to me :ahha:
and it is one thing to love constructive arguments...but another to argue in the same manner :ee:
:sm03: only pulling your leg Snake man.... :00: achoo you don't have any legs :Ksp:

never put of what you can do today...Nobody knows how long we have to spend on this Planet...It's great collecting books...but read them now ..not later

--------------------------------------------------------

has anybody mentioned Mobile or cellular phones yet :think:
I hate them :oops:

blue.

anainar
07-12-2004, 12:07 PM
I saw this post a while ago and that made me thinking. I could not put a finger on what I love. Is it a list what I want? But a fter reading the list by people, it is not so.

I loved my childhood days. Though we were not as materialistically affluent like now, I love and long for those days of togetherness.

I loved my mom more than anything else. Though I was away from her, always knew that she is there and I have a home to go to. Now she is not there, and I dont have a home to go to.

I loved my first bi-cycle. It gave me so much freedom and mobility in that small town. Everytime I visit my home town, I do make it a point to take it for a spin. But it has been disposed away recently.

I love friends. Always want to have some one to talk to. Cant keep my mouth shut. Where ever I go, always had generous dose of friends. Only in the US I am a kind of stifled, as people belong to a different wavelength.

I love those moments of falling in love. Nothing beats those moments. Only those who experienced it will know what I am talking about. That rules out a whole bunch of kids in Geetham. :wink: :wink: including our ever effervescent Blue.

I love my son. His smiles, grunts, cries, every bit of it. Spending time with him, making out what he is trying to say, watching him listen as if his whole life depends on it. Finding toys for him, seeing his face light up on seeing a new toy or a new game, are all priceless.

I love music. Any time, give me a liberal dose of Viola or Violin, Sax or Flute, UnniKrishnan or Celine Deon, I will lose myself. A very soothing Kenny G or Lalgudi on a moonlit night on the patio!! Wow!!

I love rain and like getting drenched in rain. If it is raining, I purposely walk slow.

I love driving. Long drives, with the landscape changing every now and then from a concrete jungle to paddy/corn fields, storage tanks.... It is always mesmerizing for me.

Of all the things in the US, it is Geetham that made me feel good. I love it so much like a home that I visit it first thing in the morning before leaving for work, and as soon as I am back at home log in again. It is a second home to me. Always like arguing with likes of Sri, pulling legs of Shy in Women's right, teasing Bluey and her favourite Froggies, listening to words of wisdom from Vasan vaathiyaar, and the occasional underwear of Vennai, and a place to drool at Maria/Trisha and saying that loudly.

Cheers

mint23
07-15-2004, 04:00 PM
wow anainar that was so cool :clap: :clap: veryyyy good. i love music too, but anainar i don't understand what u like in US. Cause im trying to find that for many years, but i didn't find it yet.

Teena
07-17-2004, 12:30 AM
Wow!!!Blue this is an intersting topic. :yes:

First and foremost I love the Almighty :pray: very much & I love my wonderful husband. :D
I love to be with my friends ,sit chat for hours and hours.
I love to eat spicy chicken biriyani with pachadi,approm pachai manga and garlic bread :ahha:
I love to sing & dance. :dance:
I love to listen to some good melodies.I love to wear new dresses and always go in search of some new design outfits which makes my husband’s pocket empty. :ahha:
I like jasmine very much.I love to play with small kids :baby: .I love natural beauties like sky,river,beach,mountain,hill, birds,rain,etc.,
I love to watch movies. :sm03:

gokulan42
07-17-2004, 01:24 AM

blue.
blues, what happened? I never seen you with this shy face :)

Sorry about that.. please smile

Mrs-Raja
07-21-2004, 07:45 AM
It's a big list but there is one special thing.that's my Teddy.I love my teddy bear. His name is also "Raja". It was the first gift from my hubby.[we were friends on that time] I travelled to 4 countries a few times after he gave me, and every time i fly I always take my teddy with me.I feel very close with him.I will always keep my teddy with me.I love Raja.

Bluelotus
07-21-2004, 08:00 AM

blues, what happened? I never seen you with this shy face :)

Sorry about that.. please smile

:ee: what to do Gokulan ...sometimes you gotta use those great emoticons too :wink:

-----------------------------------------------
Teena,

I love Jasmine too :wink:
and shopping is such a great pastime..and sooo beneficial to society :lol:
and since you care so much about your husband it is only natural that you want him to carry less weight ..even if the weight used to be in his wallet :wink: :lol:

------------------------------------------------

So cute Mrs R. :D
great to know that there is another Teddy fan among us :ee:

blue.

Teena
07-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Blue lady unnoda kurumbu & lollu thangalai :sm12: :ahha:

Mrs-Raja
07-22-2004, 01:48 AM
I think everyone like teddy:) they are cute and they will not tell your secrets to anyone. ;)