PDA

View Full Version : Five Pictures You Don't See In The News

goodcomplanboy
07-22-2004, 10:40 AM
Sometimes in our everyday lives we tend to forget what's going on elsewhere in the world and that the brave men and women of the service are just like you and I. They have family and friends back home who love them very much and are praying for their safe return. Lets pray for all those around the world, fighting for their country.

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/army01.jpg

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/normal_army02.jpg

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/normal_army03.jpg

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/normal_army04.jpg

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/21433/normal_army05.jpg

ferny
07-22-2004, 02:16 PM
The first one is really cute GCB :)

You are right. No one wants to talk about them unless there is a bombing.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :b

dinesh
07-22-2004, 03:46 PM
They have family and friends back home who love them very much and are praying for their safe return

Wouldn't they be more safer if they stayed at home, and minded their business :think:
How come we don't see the pics of the people they are fighting against? Don't they deserve our prayers? Don't they deserve the grace of god?

:sm12:

goodcomplanboy
07-22-2004, 04:27 PM
well good questions Dinesh.

Lemme answer all your questions.

Wouldn't they be more safer if they stayed at home, and minded their business

Ans: They dont decide to fight, but people, who sit in an AC conference room, take that decision and they obey that (appreciate their obedience). I requested to pray for them (so that their stupid superiors dont take such decisions).

How come we don't see the pics of the people they are fighting against?

Ans: I got only these pictures to put on. So, uploaded the same. I remember once a pic of a Palestine father trying to save his kid passed around. I kind of lost it.

Don't they deserve our prayers? Don't they deserve the grace of god?

Ans: If you read my post again, "Lets pray for all those around the world, fighting for their country." You should have been able to understand that I requested to pray for all those people (not just the pics displayed here) ALL people for their country, so that there is peace everywhere (might sound not practical, but my poor heart wishes for peace everywhere).

Did I answer your questions???

sri_gan
07-22-2004, 05:17 PM
They have family and friends back home who love them very much and are praying for their safe return

Wouldn't they be more safer if they stayed at home, and minded their business :think:
How come we don't see the pics of the people they are fighting against? Don't they deserve our prayers? Don't they deserve the grace of god?

:sm12:

Dinesh,

I have a simple question, "What do you mean by Minding their Business?"

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

RaasuKutty
07-22-2004, 05:33 PM
I am not too much woed by these pics... I stand by dinesh....

These guyz made a mess and they cant be pitied for these regular personal postures (again, this is my personal opinion :D :D)...

ferny
07-22-2004, 05:38 PM
nah uh. Its not these guys in uniform that made a mess. More like guys in blue suits sitting in an oval office :wink:

These men and women in the army deserve to be pitied. They have to put up with all the crap just because they follow orders.

RaasuKutty
07-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Its not these guys in uniform that made a mess. More like guys in blue suits sitting in an oval office

These men in uniform too did a lot... men in suits might have decided on the war but they do not frame the day-to-day operations... civilian attacks/ so called "missed targets", unexploded clusters and more crimes were committed by men in uniform... and they were the silent spectators of all the crimes that happened over there...

I am not trying to blame everyone... There might be lot of good hearted ppl tooo but my mind tells me that its not reasonable to pity them.....

goodcomplanboy
07-22-2004, 08:09 PM
i have posted the pics which were available. I am not trying to say here that these particular men alone are to be pitied. I can see people mistook that this is for the particular country alone. I have posted it in general for all army people. Think about those on the LOC, on the peaks on the mountains guarding our relatives. I meant this post for everybody like that. Not those exceptions, who misuse their responsibilities.

Shy
07-22-2004, 08:44 PM
GCB,

Good ones !!! Thanks for sharing it with us

Dinesh, RK,

I second GCB and ferny... these soldiers have nothing to do with the war that took place in the first place. They just obey as Our indian solidiers obeyed our government when they declared kargil war :b: As soldier u shud be ready to fight for ur country in good or bad, thats all it matters.

Second, About the crime made by people in uniform, we can put it this way, other side of the coin. Afterall people in uniform are humans too and they will be some animals as humans and they can be soldiers, so 10000 per natukaaga when they are standing there, athula oru small group panra thappu naala, we cant say theres nothing to pity abt these guys in general, can we?

Shy

vennai1
07-22-2004, 09:47 PM
nice pictures! :b: but for their resolve and tutelage we cannot be sitting
b4 a PC and arguing stuff ! :b:

goodcomplanboy
07-23-2004, 04:21 AM
nice pictures! but for their resolve and tutelage we cannot be sitting
b4 a PC and arguing stuff !

well thats a good point though vennai anne. So lets forget about the discussion and pray for all souls :). It doesnt cost anything for you to pray :b:

Mrs-Raja
07-23-2004, 05:36 AM
that's right. they aren;t the ones who take the decissions. Let's not blame them.:) but pic are very touchy and emotional.Good one there GCB