PDA

View Full Version : Think Mum Will Notice ???????????????

Mrs-Raja
07-26-2004, 07:23 AM
http://images.net3media.com/funnyfreepics/pierced_tongue_baby.jpg

Shy
07-26-2004, 04:04 PM
acho eppovaevaa !!! ofcourse she will..

innaiku intha kidkku ava ammakita nalla undu nenaikuraen :lol:

Shy

vasan
07-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Naa.. .Mom won't... She will think baby is so cute and smiling.. :P :P

Good pic, Iniya..

vasan

ps: Kid can always use the argument... 'kaathu mattum kuththividureenga, ooraiellam kuupittu..' :sm12: :sm12:

Bluelotus
07-27-2004, 10:13 AM
:sm12:
Are you kidding me....course she will notice...and mine will throw a fit big enough to raise the dead :ahha:

enna Vasan :wink: ninghallum kathu mukku nakku ellam kutthi vachirikiraelaa? :wink:
expewrience talking oh venerable one :think: ??

:b: kewl pix Mrs R

blue.

vasan
07-27-2004, 05:35 PM
enna Vasan :wink: ninghallum kathu mukku nakku ellam kutthi vachirikiraelaa? :wink:
blue.

Hey, I live in the best of the west.. We invented it piercings... (may I borrow your smilie.. ) :ahha:

You don't know Dennis Rodman do you? Or Lenny Kravitz.. What can I say... the islanders are rather innocent.. :D

vasan

butterfly
07-27-2004, 10:19 PM
achechooo...inaiku iruku unaku adi...but how can amma not fall for that cute smile :think: ....Thanks for bringing it to us Mrs Raja :)

ferny
07-27-2004, 11:22 PM
oh nooo! who did this to the wittle baby??kadukan is okay but this...??

oi vasan...no one with a sane mind could want their baby to take after Rodman.

of course mummy will notice. Mummy make noise too after she notices!

intha chinna vayasu aarambitha ithu enge mudiumoo...

sri_gan
07-28-2004, 02:30 AM
Yeah Mom will notice but first she might think its a ball bearing and try to remove it immediately....

If she found out its piercing there will 2 souls in trouble... 1 is kid's dad he will see mom mad and next one is the place which did the piercing.

Kid will be safe with similing :D... so kid kku onnum problem illai same cute smile oda suthuvan.

Mrs-Raja
07-28-2004, 03:23 AM
If I am the mother of that kid then my first reaction will be...

"ennanngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa en kolanthaiyaiyum kudukkuringaleeeeeee"

sri_gan
07-28-2004, 01:49 PM
so kid kku onnum problem illai same cute smile oda suthuvan.

suthuvan???? you think the kid is a boy.... I dont.... :lol::think:..my logic tells me that kid is a girl... :)

Iyaa Yogi,

athuva inga ippa mukkiyam... kuzhaithaigal chinnathula irrukum pothu gender preference won't have much importance i guess... so ithule sirikka onnum illai....

Bluelotus
07-28-2004, 04:04 PM
blue.

Hey, I live in the best of the west.. We invented it piercings... (may I borrow your smilie.. ) :ahha:

You don't know Dennis Rodman do you? Or Lenny Kravitz.. What can I say... the islanders are rather innocent.. :D

vasan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You (as in the western part you live in) invented piercing like yeah right...and you will find blue lotuses on Mars too :ahha:

and where did I say we objected to piercings :ahha:
It's depends on the person...now Johnny depp with eyebrows pierced :b:
but Tony Blair :00: no way Jose!!

and that poor baby ...piercings hurt you know :Ksp:

blue.

vasan
07-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Johnny Depp is a hollywoody
masquerading as a froggie..
And beyond that you can't find
An example, can you, bluesy.. :ahha:...

Body piercing has been done but the 'innovations' are all western.. :wink: Thats why Mom notices and flies off the handle.. Got it? And so are the tattoos.. :P :P

Piercings hurt? :00: :Ksp: Didn't know that.. :sm12: :sm12: Hey so or so many other 'fashion' stuff... Didn't you know.. NO pain - NO gain.. :wink:

Lenny & Pink are the way to be..
Scraggy hair and a torn tee
With paint and rings on the toes,
and a hoops where ever it goes.. :wink:

Vasan