PDA

View Full Version : Public Toilet.......

bharanishan
07-27-2004, 07:24 AM
Here's a picture of a public toilet in Switzerland.

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/18839/normal_1%7E7.jpg

Now that you have seen the outside view of the Toilet,

Just spend some more time scrolling down to see how it looks from inside..!!

http://www.geetham.net/photoshow/logo.php?picturename=albums/userpics/18839/normal_2%7E7.jpg

That's made entirely out of one-way glass. No one can see you in there, but when you are inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box. Would you use it?!?!!!!!....

yogesh220
07-27-2004, 12:32 PM
hahahaha....would I use it?...

It depends upon the urgency man....if you know what I mean.... If I came with a girl friend and she has went for shopping...and if there is no other closed Rest room nearby, what else can I do.... ???:lol::think:

ferny
07-27-2004, 01:14 PM
:lol: oh nooo that would be kinda hard. Even if I was in dire need of a washroom.

very funny idea though.

kewl bharani :b:

sri_gan
07-27-2004, 01:45 PM
I don't mind using it as long as there is no camera inside to watch what reaction is going on with my body... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:.

I think its creative.... good one. I should try this sometime.

Shy
07-27-2004, 01:59 PM
:sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

evangalukku ellam vera velaiyae ellaiyaa.. athkuthu azhaga oru normal restroom kati irukalaam ellaiyaa... crazy people :evil: :evil:

No way one shud use this.

Why is that one needs to watch other people when u are using a restroom :evil: :evil: :evil: kali kaalam .. kashtam

Shy

goodcomplanboy
07-27-2004, 02:39 PM
lol :lol: super rest room'ba ithu. No need to take the newspaper with you :lol: you have sufficient entertainment going around :lol:

RaasuKutty
07-27-2004, 02:50 PM
If am not wrong, these kinda of rest rooms were introduced in london... They had a good response tooo :wink: :wink: :wink:

sri_gan
07-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Why is that one needs to watch other people when u are using a restroom

Shy akka,

Olunga padinga... Rest Room le namma irrunthukitte mithavangala pakalam but mithavanga namabla pakka mudiyathu... so it nothing to be like your name says so...

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Ithu enga irrunthalam naan oruthathave ulla poi pathuttu varuven... really a very creative work.

Shy
07-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Why is that one needs to watch other people when u are using a restroom

Shy akka,

Olunga padinga... Rest Room le namma irrunthukitte mithavangala pakalam but mithavanga namabla pakka mudiyathu... so it nothing to be like your name says so...

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Ithu enga irrunthalam naan oruthathave ulla poi pathuttu varuven... really a very creative work.

sri ji.. naanum athai thaan sonaen.. olunga ennoda post padingo..

why is that when u are using restorrom, u need to watch other people. poonoomaa vanthoomanu irukalaamnu sonaen :D

Shy

gokulan42
07-27-2004, 03:10 PM
I would prefer this than the normal one :)

sri_gan
07-27-2004, 03:32 PM
why is that when u are using restorrom, u need to watch other people. poonoomaa vanthoomanu irukalaamnu sonaen

Shy,

Nanga ponnoma vanthoma nu irrukurathala than ithu engalukku vithiyasama theriyarathu illai.....ketela :ee:

Shy
07-27-2004, 04:05 PM
kashtam..no more indepth discussions on this..

ithu vithiyaasam thaan... ivaloo naal eppadiyaa irunthathu restroom.. :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Shy

Teena
07-27-2004, 04:43 PM
funny idea..........Shows some difference than normal way of restroom.Anyhow,it would be embarassing to sit inside though others can't see us.

vasan
07-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Wheeewww... One way glassess... :think:

Some powerful experiment on human psyche... The privacy is not really about others seeing what you do - be it using a washroom or typing something on a pc - but its about how we percieve others watching us.. Does it mean violation of privacy is nonsensical if we don't notice it? Like the cat that closed its eyes...

Interesting...

vasan

silican
07-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Wow..
Sema idea...Yosichi paatha idhu evvlo superana matter..

1) Ulla poittu road'la pora ponna site adikkalam.
2) Nadu road'la idhu madhiri vishayam oru thani thrill
3) Naama iladha podhu namma kooda vandhavanga enna panraangannu paakalam..

Highly creative idea. :clap:

Silican

Priyam2004
07-27-2004, 09:37 PM
I don't think many pple would use this! :D Eventhough...the general public can't see us...the feeling of "if we can see them...they can see us" is natural...and will be there for sure! :P

Eg: A girl/guy goes in to use the facility...whilst using it someone comes right up to the exterior and stares right in...I mean of course they're not looking at you...cos' they can't...maybe they're looking at themselves in the glass mirror or maybe they're just fasinated by the toilet hence comes nearer for a closer look....oh my god :lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn't you feel uncomfortable??? :Ksp:

RK, you're actually right pa :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: ->

A new way to view London: from a toilet

Usable bathroom exhibit boasts one-way mirrored walls:

http://www.cwwa.ca/images/londontoilet1.jpg http://www.cwwa.ca/images/toilet2.jpg

An art exhibit of a usable toilet enclosed in a cube of one-way glass is seen across the road from London's Tate Britain Museum. The person inside the outhouse can see passersby while remaining invisible to them.

Thanks for the post Bharani :b: