PDA

View Full Version : Prince or Player?

Bluelotus
08-07-2004, 02:41 PM
A prince calls when he says he will. A player has a long list of excuses as to why he couldn’t call.

A prince puts you first. A player puts everything but you first – work, golf, drinking, friends, you name it.

A prince wants to meet your family and friends and wants you to meet his (when he sees the relationship is moving forward). A player may take you out with his friends (or bring his friends along on your date, depending how you view it), even on the first date. Consider this a clear sign that dating you has little to do with building a relationship. As for family, don’t plan on meeting them.

A prince invests time in you – taking time to find out your favorite song, dessert, etc., a sign of his falling for you. A player puts forth little effort to really get to know you.

A prince is the one who will hand-deliver chicken soup when you’re sick. A player is the one who will be way too busy to see you when you’re sick because it won’t be any fun for him.

A prince will romance you slowly, bringing you a single flower or bouquet when the time is right, sending a romantic card, or going someplace fancy for dinner to celebrate something special. A player will romance you from soup to nuts right away – dozens of the most expensive bouquets “just because,” going to the most expensive restaurants from the beginning, and other similar extravagances. He’s looking for a quick payoff.
courtesy of www.msn.com

A Prince or A Player?!?!

6 ways to differentiate between Prince Charming and the Player.

but let's face it ... Prince Charming only lives in Fairytale land and the Player somewhere very near Nice and Monaco :cool:

I'm afraid if you are expecting Prince Charming to come calling you must be inhabiting Lala Land :ahha:

Men are human too :wink: ...
they will forget to call ..they will not remember special dates unless you wack them on the head with it ...( I know 'cause both my dad and bro are of this species :Ksp: )

No real Man is going to put you before golf or his mates...and neither are you going to put him before your mates and shopping :ahha: and meeting your family is the last thing they want to do..unless your Dad happens to be Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger :ee:

I have no idea where they get these strange ideas from ...
I think perhaps a case of fairy-storitis or something ... :lol:

blue.

Shy
08-07-2004, 04:14 PM
romba correcta soneengo sweet lotus :D

these guys :evil: :evil:

Shy

gokulan42
08-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Enna Shy??? Do you mean prince charming here?????

We guys need an unconditional apology for this ;) Otherwise, I will call up Krish & gang here...

goodcomplanboy
08-07-2004, 05:02 PM
blue neeyuma :evil:

ithule vera

support'a. Shy eppadi neenga ippadi pothupadaya sollalaam :snooty: . Paarunga Geetham'le evalavu nalla pasanga ellam irukkanga. We are not from the fairytale land, are we ???

Blue and Shy ithukku bathil solliye theeranum

PS: Thozhargale (Vasan, victorji, krish, yogs...) ellarum enga poneenga, vanthu intha anyayathe koncham kelunga....

Shy
08-07-2004, 05:05 PM
:sm12: :sm12: chumam ellaraiyum vambhukku ilaka thaan ;)

enna ennai bayamburuthureengala.. pathukaraen.. antha gangae accept panikkum.. aama there are 2 sets of men like thisnu... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW neenga princea playera ;).. unga kita poi kaekuraen paarunga.. unga wifea pudikuraen

Shy

gokulan42
08-07-2004, 05:41 PM
theriyalei Shy! Naan Princea playera nu enakku theriyalai ;)

Ungalukku vambukku ilukka appavi 'innocent' guys than kidaichangala *your own smile*

I will let krish & co comment on your 'these guys' stuff..

Bluelotus
08-07-2004, 09:57 PM
:think: I'm bit confused now...

ippo enna thaan thappa sollittein...if girls are not inncent nor are guys.. :ahha:

Nalla pasanga enda neenga ellam Prince charmingaaa? :00:
Enn GCB, illai Chumma thaan kekrein ...neenga Cinderella parthingalaaa ...antha Prince rumba boring :00: Snow white-le kuda rumba boring Prince ... so neenga avanga madriyaa :lol:

Ithukla ennthukku vayasu ponna thatha-ve ilikringal :ee: ,pavoam vendam avar kojam rest pannattum :wink:

Goks,
you're feeling allright?? :00: Apavi innocent pasangalaaa :sm12: engae ? engae? :lol:
neenga innum Fairyland vittu vareleyaa :ee:

:pray: I only tried to show the ladies the error of expecting Princes :oops: I dunno why all the backlash :(

:ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

blue

vennai1
08-26-2004, 12:24 AM
Prince is a player ! ask those detroit fellas.
Now if you dont mind explaining what are you all talkin abut !! :think: :)

vasan
08-26-2004, 12:36 AM
Prince is not just a player.. he is one heck of a player.. :b:

BTW, ellaa pasangalumey paathi prince, paathi players.. :wink: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.. :)

Unmai sonnaal nesippaaya.. :P :P

v-

vennai1
08-26-2004, 01:14 AM
BTW, ellaa pasangalumey paathi prince, paathi players..

quite true ! ;)

Prince is not just a player.. he is one heck of a player..

very true :b:

Unmai sonnaal nesippaaya..

smelly, I will for sure ;) but i donno if the cheeky one in your signature will :P

Bluelotus
08-26-2004, 09:52 AM
what does Prince play for? let me guess got to be either baseball or basketball I suppose :Ksp:

Princes may be players...but players are not princes.
and no, not everyone has a slpit personality ...'cause if they did the psch-wards would be full :ee:

blue

PS:
OMG Thattha :00: did you just dump Esha Patthi for the weird nose lady :00: