PDA

View Full Version : Better give your hand...

goodcomplanboy
08-11-2004, 06:28 PM
A little girl and her father were crossing a flimsy bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."

The little girl said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand." "What's the difference?" asked the puzzled father."There's a big difference," replied the little girl. "If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

"Better give your hand to someone who will never let go of you rather than you holding a hand which is not open for you"

vasan
08-11-2004, 07:05 PM
"Better give your hand to someone who will never let go of you rather than you holding a hand which is not open for you"

hmm.... :think: :think:

Hm.. Okie.. I guess..

Vasan

bharanishan
08-11-2004, 07:14 PM
mmmm....nalla idea thaan .....

Shy
08-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Very true !!

Shy

chitracheenu
08-11-2004, 09:53 PM
seria sonneenga complanboy.. Very true it is.

butterfly
08-11-2004, 10:38 PM

Correcta solli irukeengo...Very true :)...but wud like to add

Sometimes holding out a hand to a stranger can be hardest thing in the world to do...But once u have done it...ur not holding the hand of a stranger any more :)

Bluelotus
08-12-2004, 12:44 AM
well true enough... somethings are not meant to be... so better let go of them and pay attention to those destined for you.

but then ...if we persevere that which was closed may open, could it not? :think:

nice little story GCB :b:

blue.

vasan
08-12-2004, 12:58 AM
Sometimes holding out a hand to a stranger can be hardest thing in the world to do...But once u have done it...ur not holding the hand of a stranger any more :D

hmm.. aama illa.. ? Lovely insight, Butterfly.. !

Vasan

mint23
10-08-2004, 04:08 PM
GCB chooo sweettt :sm11: how can u come up with such a good thoughts.... Really great!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ashok_Taurus
10-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Correct than ! ! ! Ellorkum Kai kodupeeeeer >--> :b:

http://axisgrid.tripod.com/hands.jpg

Priyanka
10-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Ashok ongalodathu romba sooper!