PDA

View Full Version : KISS MEANS>>>>

mohanraj
09-12-2003, 04:47 PM
Kiss on the hand - I adore you.

Kiss on the cheek - I just want to be friends.

Kiss on the chin - You are cute!

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the lips - I love you.

Kiss on the ears - Let's have some fun.

Kiss anywhere else - You're the best.

:yes: :D

silican
09-12-2003, 06:44 PM
That was really wonderful...Muthathil ivlo matteraa ? kalaas
:cool:
Silican

sweetie
09-13-2003, 05:52 AM
DR. DATE'S GUIDE TO KISSES

Kissing, the act of pressing our lips against another person's lips, is really quite a bizarre activity. In fact, many sexual acts don't make much sense until you realize that each of our erogenous zones correlate with an essential body function such as sleeping, urinating, defecating and -- in the case of kisses -- eating. Biologists believe that when we kiss we are releasing the same chemicals our bodies reward us with when we eat.

It should be noted, however, that while intercourse is universal, kissing is not. There are several cultures that think kissing is crazy. But we're a kissing culture that has several different varieties to choose from. Each one has a different meaning. I'm sure you can come up with many more kinds of smooches than I offer below but here's the basic menu. Tell me about the ones I forgot on the A&E web site at http://www.daily.umn.edu/ae (post at the bottom of this article online folks)

the basic smack kiss

A simple classic named after the audible "smack" sound created when one person's puckered lips are pulled away from whichever body part they touching. Whether a simple quiet peck on the cheek or a cartoonish wet smackeroo, this kiss is not overtly sexual and is often acceptable in public. Before 1970 this was the only kiss permitted on TV and in the movies.

the french kiss

This open-mouthed kiss involves contact between the tongues of those involved. A French kiss is more sexual and as such usually causes embarrassment for witnesses. One of my favorite short films was nothing but clips of couples from the street engaged in kisses. If you like to watch people French kiss, the Loring Bar with its couches and bohemian mise-en-scene is usually wet with kissers on a weekend night.

hello kiss

This could really be any kind of kiss, except that it must be performed as a greeting. When those French friskily kiss each other on both cheeks as a standard hello it's called the biz, short for bisou, the french word for kiss. One woman's solution to keeping her romance in rapture was to make each hello kiss last for as many seconds as days she'd been apart from her lover. If she hadn't seen him in ten days, then she kissed him for ten seconds without cessation.

the goodbye kiss

This might also be known as the good night kiss or to cynics, the obligatory kiss. It's usually neither sexual nor energetic. Often it is merely an affirmation or promissory note of to-be-continued romantic relations. Whatever turmoil the preceding time has brought to a couple, each participant is expected to suspend any hard feelings and share a moment of kissing bliss. To the infatuated, sex-silly couple a particularly succulent goodbye kiss can cause many problems such as tardiness, giddiness and general irresponsibility.

first kiss

In my younger days when kissing was new, I always asked for the first kiss. I figured it was the gentlemanly thing to do. As time has passed, however, I've realized that while women think asking first is sweet, they prefer I just do it. Unfortunately, reading people correctly is incredibly hard. Take your time, swinger! I know many men and women that anxiously tried to kiss their date too early only to be rightly rebuked and shamed. The "right" time will come naturally if you just relax and let the scene develop.

the last kiss

This kiss comes right before the credits role on your sweeping tragic romance. It's the final kiss that seals the deal to break up and go on about your lives alone, adrift amid the disheveled debris of broken hearts. You and your now ex-love share what must certainly be your last, desperate kiss -- weak lips touched upon a tear -streaked cheek salty with despair.

sleep kissing

Here's what happens: You're sleeping next to someone and begin to dream that you're kissing that person, only you really are kissing and you can't distinguish dream from reality. As the dream fog gradually lifts, you realize that for once in your goddamn life a dream has come true. Since neither of you were actually awake (and therefore self-conscious) the kisses are usually ultra hot and delicious. Once I didn't snap out of my dream haze until I was opening drawers on my dresser looking for condoms.

the biting, sucking, nibbling kiss

This kiss family is playful and erotic. Every part of the body can be given such treatment, but some respond better than others. Just dealing with areas above the shoulders, the lips, neck and earlobes is especially erogenous. Also don't be afraid to blow or breathe lightly on any of these parts.

making out

An all-encompassing term for not-so-innocent behavior, making out is also known by the clearer-yet-dated terms sucking face, necking and heavy petting. This activity seems to take place most often in the car or on a couch, where any number of factors preclude full blown sexual activity. Most -- but not all -- clothing items remain on. An extended make out session can lead to an aching testicular condition known as blue balls.

shirfthum
09-13-2003, 09:19 AM
Ivavalavu message a eppa padichu midikka... shor and sweeta elutha koodatha

saraku
09-13-2003, 09:53 AM
refer for only types of kisses (but doesn't have an explanation for these linke above). Anyway a nice one:

http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/kisstypes.shtml

arumugam57
09-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Sweetie,,.. Romba aarvakolaru unakku.. Netla kedaikarathu ellathayum cut & paste pannathey. If you able to read the full message then just brief it here. That is sure.

I am 100 % sure no-one (including you)might have red the above message what you posted.

Thirunthu raja.. thirunthu.

vampire_rock
09-13-2003, 12:23 PM
mohan man u know every thing about kiss man ur dr.lov ein here or should i say dr.kiss

sweetie
09-15-2003, 10:32 AM
6FACE .......

If u people dun have the time to read a few or more than a few passages, then why the hell do u take part in forums and discussions ???

And dun tell me that I havent read these.... I always read stuff before sharing it with someone else... if u cannot read this its not my problem....

sweetie
09-15-2003, 10:33 AM
AND FOR WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU PEOPLE GOT TIME FOR ????

Guess everyone except me are the most busiest people on earth, who have time to read just one or two lines.... huhhh....

shirfthum
09-15-2003, 01:36 PM
Mothathil mutham suvai!!!

arumugam57
09-15-2003, 02:09 PM
Sweetie.. Really you red the above passage. OMG.. You are really a stuff guy.
It is having nearly 57 lines and average 100 letters per line. so 5700 letters you red.
Once you told you are working for 20 hourse per day. If you accumulate the time you spend like these activities I think 20 hours work is not necessary.

Here everyone including you is busy people. No one is having time to read 57 lines unless it is a lover letter from our sweet heart. So if you post link this it is mearly a filling up the page. I am not telling that you have to write one or two lines only. Optimization should be there in each and every one.

If you red that passage you can post that abstract ..is it not.?
Neethan research la puliyaatche!! You might have don't so many abstracts till now.

Ok.. next time post messages in brief. :cool: :cool:

vennai1
09-15-2003, 08:15 PM
sorry for the OFFTOPIC message... just remembered an old
thirukkural...

------------------

Palasollak kaamuruvar mantramaa satra
silasollal thetra thavar.
[Pala - many; solla - speak; kaamuru - wish; mantram - assembly;
maastra - perfect; sila - few; thetra - not capable]

[Wise men speak few words, but right - while others speak much to
accomplish the same.]

sweetie
09-16-2003, 01:05 AM
Oh yeah VENNAI ...... Just look at *How much* YOU and 6FACE Have had to speak to accomplish..... u know wat....

sweetie
09-16-2003, 01:05 AM
I mean ... its just goddamn obvious from the number of messages u have posted here VENNAI....

sri_gan
09-18-2003, 02:12 AM
I strongly think sweetie just want to increase the number of postings!

I agree with 6face and Vennai.

Now only i'm checking all topics and getting ideas about people.

Achariyam (Surprising) aanal (but) unmai (truth) :lol: sweetie

anjali
09-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Got to learn a lot abt kissing through this .......................

bhuvana
09-20-2003, 05:32 PM
A kiss is a feeling that will always last,
No matter if it occurs in the past or future
A kiss is like the most perfect song,
It can be short & sweet or extremely long.
A kiss can have such a strong power,
Like one loving,desirable,everlasting hour.
:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :
Ksp:

wonderkid
09-21-2003, 12:31 AM
lol...Can't miss on my favorite topic!....So tght to chip in with my 20 cents worth....

I see Kiss as an one of the art of love making.....Kiss generates a special feeling and emotions with in u....and finally the feelings that u get when u kiss a women for the first time is really unique and once in a life time opportunity....

arumugam57
09-21-2003, 02:54 AM
finally the feelings that u get when u kiss a women for the first time is really unique and once in a life time opportunity....

women means.. 10-15 ladies? Inge oru ponnuke vali illey.. Then how come 10-15 girls?. You mean I should become a begger after my first kiss.

Further if we kiss a girl our first kiss quota over. Then whomever we are kissing ..it will be counted as second kiss , third kiss etc. Then how come you are saying first kiss at women. Do you mean we have to kiss everyone at same time. Ofcourse it is not possible. So do you mean we have to kiss all those ladies within some span of time let us say 5 minits? :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp:

arumugam57
09-21-2003, 02:55 AM
Then wonder.!!. Tamilteera forums are very active because of some golden guys like you. But for so many days no movies. Why? movie section died or what?

wonderkid
09-21-2003, 10:12 PM
Well! I never meant 10-15 women's...If u read it carefully I have said "a women".....which according to my knowledge of english (which I think is very shallow :think: ) means just one women or one lady or one gal..which ever way u take it...and women in particular just defines a gender and not the quantity.....If u understand what I am saying here....

heheh...and thats so nice of you to call me a "Golden guy"......Its everybody's contribution in making a forum good.....As we see in the case of Geetham 2....People like urself, vennai, shanrenu, eelamboy and offcourse the admin Bala...(sorry if i have missed a few names there)....have really worked hard in building up such a great community....and finally nuttin becomes succesfull without the viewers or the public... :yes:

silican
09-22-2003, 06:10 PM
If u read it carefully I have said "a women".....which according to my knowledge of english (which I think is very shallow :think: ) means just one women or one lady or one gal..

ippdi appattama maatikkadhe Wonder kiddu.. :ush:

Woman = Singular
Women = Plural

Silican

vennai1
09-22-2003, 08:53 PM
If u read it carefully I have said "a women".....which according to my knowledge of english (which I think is very shallow :think: ) means just one women or one lady or one gal..

ippdi appattama maatikkadhe Wonder kiddu.. :ush:

Woman = Singular
Women = Plural

Silican

dei mamooty,

adi serupaale... enna kindalaa... :evil:
dakato-la evanukku da english theriyum sollu.... :evil: :wink:

So wonderkid-a thittaathey da... :evil: :P

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 02:54 PM
Below is my own version of abbreviation to word KISS:

K.I.S.S - Kindness In Silence (of) Soul.

of - silent.

So thats what it means to me.

vedha79
11-13-2003, 06:55 PM
heh i didn't know that kissing in each part of body has different meanings.

a kiss is given to someone we consider so much to express our love and happiness.

i am ust wondering how can there be so many categories n meanings to kiss. :think:

Shy
11-14-2003, 12:04 AM
Kiss is a way of expressing ur love..

Theres only few ways of kissing for people like kids, mother, sister etc..

and then goodbye/hello kiss....

But for 2 intimate souls theres no particular form of kissing..basically theres no boundary at all for them...

Shy

vasan
11-14-2003, 12:24 AM
Kiss means jolly... Never miss a chance to kiss or be kissed.. :)

anainar
11-14-2003, 01:10 AM
Yentha muttal paya sonnathu kissla types illaynnu? There are thousands of varieties of kiss. Ellam list potta, Geetham forum pathaathu. Oru example solren. When ever a gentleman meets a lady ( in Europe ) they kiss the lady in backhand. That is a symbol of respect. Brother kisses sister in her forehead, which is a symbol of affection. Dad kisses daughter, which is different. Daughter lands a peck in the dads cheek, which is different. Ithellam vida, husband/bf lands a french kiss on wife/gf, which symbolises, they are becoming one entity.

Shy sonna maathiri, for two intimate souls, there is no boundaries and those varieties I am not going to tell here. Illati 6Face will come with his scissors and aruval.

Cheers.

Shy
11-14-2003, 04:19 PM
Kiss means jolly... Never miss a chance to kiss or be kissed.. :)

mm.. yaekkam puriyuthu... anainar, sri_gan... neenga ellam India pooreenga poola erukae.. paavam yaethaavathu poonu paatha soli aanupunga vasankku.. romba'vum odaichu poi erukaar'nu nenaikuraen..

Shy

vasan
11-14-2003, 05:38 PM
mm yaekkama? why not anubhavam??
Chumma, oru argumentukaga sonnen..
Someday when the thunderbolt strikes, I will tell you folks...
(I just stole a line from the God Father, in case if you haven't noticed).

Until then: Naalai Namadhey, indha Naalum Namadhey.. :)

Shy
11-14-2003, 05:42 PM
"mm yaekkama? why not anubhavam?? "

vasan,

vaendaam.. neenga argumentkku sonaana kuuda, naan eppovae vathipaeti ready panniduvaen...

Shy

vasan
11-14-2003, 05:45 PM
hee he.. naan thaan romba nalla paiyannu ungalukku theriyume, Shy...

Notice though, I meant a kiss - not necessarily a lovers smooch... (escape aaiyidanum udane.... ) :D

sri_gan
11-14-2003, 07:43 PM
"mm yaekkama? why not anubhavam?? "

vasan,

vaendaam.. neenga argumentkku sonaana kuuda, naan eppovae vathipaeti ready panniduvaen...

Shy

Shy,

Ithelam opena solla kudathu, patha vachittu paratai mari velila vanthu vedikkai pakanum.

Parunga vasan matta vendiya aal escape aga vittutenga... next time watch out...

anainar
11-15-2003, 03:56 AM
Sri,

Ennayo, illa Vasanayo illati Shy, butterfly yo ungalaala maata vaikavay mudiyaathu. Yenna we all vote for "Freedom" and have free flowing thoughts. Enna situation vanthaalum samaalippom.

George Michael paatu kettu irukeengala? He has an album called Ladies & Gentleman. Athula oru paatu irukku Freedom. Kelunga chance kidaicha. He also has a very lovely song in that album "Jesus Christ". It is very melodious and ends with these "You will always be my love" followed by guitar. Superb song.

Cheers

ruby
11-15-2003, 08:27 AM
hey guys, let me share a poem on dis topic

When the sunlight kisses the ocean
And the moon beam kisses the sea
Wat are all these kisses means....
When u are not kissing me....

hehehehe
ruby

silican
11-15-2003, 09:56 PM
Hey ruby,
There is a special Poem section.
i remember hearing the same poem in "siharam" movie..
:nono: :nono: :nono: Ennai Yemaatha mudiyadhu...

Silican

ruby
11-16-2003, 06:37 AM
sORRY??? It was given to me in 1989 by a frend of mine.......
Dat's why I can't forget the poem...Anyway, though there's a poem section. The title matches yr topic rit...
:nono:
I am not sure abt the movie.....

ruby

sabeshan
11-16-2003, 07:21 AM
He also has a very lovely song in that album "Jesus Christ". It is very melodious and ends with these "You will always be my love" followed by guitar. Superb song.

FYI, anainar, that song is "Jesus to a Child" and not as you had mentioned.

anainar
11-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Oops! Sorry, while typing slipped. Thanks Sabeshan. The moment I wrote Jesus, Christ got attached automatically.

Cheers.