PDA

View Full Version : Did Neil Armstrong landed in moon.

katteri
09-14-2004, 09:16 PM
This is one of few conspiracy theories that revolves around mankind achivement.

When USSR launched first ever satellite in 50's,US was under tremendous pressure to demonstrate to the world community they are better equiped with technology.

Many people have raised questions of this so called accomplished mission...

did the mission ever took place?
if it had y did any other country attempted it ?
Why US didnt make another mission??

I hope there will be a lenghty discussion.

Results seekirama sollren but intha result different aa irukkum.....Parungaaaa....

Bluelotus
09-15-2004, 07:29 PM
I do blindly belive that the mission took place....don't ask me why :ahha:
no other country attempted it..'cause either t's just a complete waste of money and time...or the USA bribed them :wink:
didn't they try ? I thought they failed with the following missions....

I'm sorry I do realise you wished for a lenghty expose ..but not much time to research the subject now...weekend would be better :D

blue.

katteri
09-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Ok blue let me c how many people debate on this issue ...I think all will be amazed by the way i m gng to present the result...

vasan
09-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Ah man.. another conspiracy theory.. :doh: :doh:

Man did land on the moon. Neil Armstrong was the first man. He was the mission Commander. His buddie Buzz Aldrin was the second (he was the one who landed the Lunar Module). Another man, Michael Collins, was orbiting the moon in the command module.

They landed at the sea of tranquillity on the 20th of July 1969, at 04:17:40 p.m. EDT.

More over, this is not the only mission to moon. The whole of apollo program was designed for that.

The Apollo Program (1963 - 1972)

The Apollo program was designed to land humans on the Moon and bring them safely back to Earth. Six of the missions (Apollos 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17) achieved this goal. Apollos 7 and 9 were Earth orbiting missions to test the Command and Lunar Modules, and did not return lunar data. Apollos 8 and 10 tested various components while orbiting the Moon, and returned photography of the lunar surface. Apollo 13 did not land on the Moon due to a malfunction, but also returned photographs. The six missions that landed on the Moon returned a wealth of scientific data and almost 400 kilograms of lunar samples. Experiments included soil mechanics, meteoroids, seismic, heat flow, lunar ranging, magnetic fields, and solar wind experiments.

This process is not all that complicated right now. Given enough money, time & decent goverment support, France, Canada, England, Japan, India and Israel have enough technology to send and bring back people.. might take ten years of solid work and tons of money. Indeed, if some one is willing, I can launch the program and be the first Indian dude to land on the moon.. So instead raising up such crazy theories, how about every one pitch in some money and send Vasan to the moon.. :ahha: ( I didn't include Russia, simply because, they have been sending Boy Scouts to outerspace (or Backstreet boys.. :ahha:) longer than any one.. If you can send guys, make them live there in the space station for a year and half, and bring them back safely.. and if people still think that they can't send people to moon, well.. I think people need to examine their heads.. or they have no idea of physics !!)

Sorry, Katteri.. I applaud your noble intentions to start a nice little topic... but hey, this one is dead as Dinos..

v-

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo.html

Yeah.. this is NASA's webpage.. but the science there is universal. All you need is pen & paper and a fast computer to prove all the science part..

katteri
09-15-2004, 08:47 PM
No worrie vasan...the conspiracy theories state the following:
there s a huge list but i m listing few

1)Shadows of some objects conflict
2)as there is no wind on the moon how come the flag flutter

i will add some more later...

Comenaughty
09-15-2004, 11:45 PM
go thru this link..... guess its an oft debated/repeated conspiracy theory along with lots others including the princess diana stuff..... anyways, me has no opinions than this link! :)

http://carpenoctem.tv/cons/moon.html

naughty

Priyanka
09-16-2004, 06:32 AM
எதை நம்புவது எதை நம்பாமல் இருப்பது? தலைய சுத்துது?

Priyanka
09-16-2004, 06:39 AM
எதை நம்புவது எதை நம்பாமல் இருப்பது? தலைய சுத்துது? :Ksp: :Ksp: aanal idellam poramai karargal katti vitta kadaiyaavum irukkalaamillaiya?

katteri
09-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Result a video va sollren ....

Priyanka
09-20-2004, 07:55 PM
B soon katteri! Enakke indha doubt romba naalave irukkudhu.

இங்கனம் உங்கள் வீடியோவை ஆவலுடன் எதிர் நோக்கிக்கொ ண்டிருக்கு ம்

Karthis

katteri
09-22-2004, 10:36 AM
links given....

click for the links (http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=120678#120678) .

This link is for active members

arunsharavan
11-07-2004, 03:44 AM
Sorry ppl..I have no clue, because I wasnt born at that time... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:ahha: :wink:

Arun

senthil17
11-30-2004, 02:39 AM
2)as there is no wind on the moon how come the flag flutter

well there is the effect of the lunar landers, that could account of the flutter.

S