PDA

View Full Version : what is newbie?

Priyanka
09-16-2004, 02:00 PM
There is a word called "newbie" over my avatar. oru kuzhandhai kutti karanam adikkara madiri vera oru photo irukku (I did not set this). Can you please tell me what does this mean?

anainar
09-16-2004, 02:04 PM
Karthis,

That is because you are new to Geetham and have been active for some time. Normally that comes when you cross 50 posts. It is like you are new born when you enter, after a few months you start crawling. The baby rolls over symbolising that. Kinda cute?? I wish I stayed a newbie, just for the sake of that rolling baby..

Enjoy it while it lasts..

Cheers

Priyanka
09-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Appo ippa naan active membera? Aiiiiii jolly. :dance: :dance: :clap: (Illenna mattum sollidadhenga please!)

RaasuKutty
09-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Appo ippa naan active membera? Aiiiiii jolly. (Illenna mattum sollidadhenga please!)

Karthis,

definite aa you are an active participant for the past few days... ithey maari neenga active aa irundhaa u will become a active member in records too :P :P .. Dont worry too much about the active member status... Enjoy and have fun in this forum and u will soon urself in active member club...

butterfly
09-16-2004, 10:43 PM
karthis,
Nice to see u around :)...Guess its a little late to say welcome :ahha: ...nalla enjoy panungo..I bet u will like geetham & before u know ur active member ;)