PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane devastated Florida - any Geethamites have issues ?

pgopinathan
09-26-2004, 04:20 PM
Even as I am sitting through the third hurricane in Tampa and the fear of the fourth in Florida in as few as six weeks, I would like to like to find out if any other Geethamite is in similar situations.

If any of you had any such issues, please let all of us know. Also, if you need any help whatsover, it would be great for us to know if we can do anything to help you out.

Gopi

Shy
09-26-2004, 05:17 PM
:( aama.. paavam florida makkal.. again and again vanthutae irukku... God be with you all !!! any help engae sollunga..

Shy

ashokcsn_2000
09-26-2004, 07:25 PM
floridala eithu worst year of hurricanes.... the 4th one hitting them directly this year that is category 3 or above.... :(

let god help u all and give u the courage and strength to go through this.... any help u can ask here... will help in whatever way possible

and gopi very nice of u to start this post...

RaasuKutty
09-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Its a mess... and the worst part is, it is not over.. They are listing more hurricanes to hit florida...

Floridians, Be careful and always watch for weather channel... Its better to subscribe your cell phone or a pager for alert messages..

If u have any issues, do let us know..

narayantv
09-27-2004, 02:27 PM
Survived 4 hurricane threats....

Gopi, I live in tampa too - If you would like to you can shoot a pm - we can meet sometime.

butterfly
09-27-2004, 10:15 PM
Nature has its own way of Destroying...God be with all of u during this time of turmoil & u keep safe...PLs let us know if there is anything we can do to help

sprithika
09-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Me felt very Sad :(

but nature munaadi naama onumae panna mudiyaathu.

me praying to god for those affected people :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

silican
09-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Previously when I tripped Florida, I used to think, idhu madhiri edathula life'e thani sugam. ippo puriyudhu ella edathukkum definite plus/minus irukku...

silican

vasan
09-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Gopi, narayan !!

Hope all is well folks.

Take care, okie.. Need anything that we could do, don't wait to ask.. :P

Even Georgia, SC, NC, LA people.. paththiramaa irunga guys..

I saw on TV two kids, taking a bed sheet and holding it like a sail, and skateboarding on the road.. :P :P :P These chaps are flat out crazy, though cool.. :P :P

Have adventures, but know when to duck, okie..

Best,

vasan

unique
09-30-2004, 03:10 PM
Gopi,Narayanan

Me too living in Florida but fortunately hurricane did nt affect us directly,adhoda effects thaan irundhadhu engaluku. I live in Jacksonville. Infact Jeanne was supposed to landfall in south of Jacksonville aana route maariduchu. But i pity other people living in other parts of Florida,romba kashtam indha 4 hurricanes continuousa vandhu paduthiduthu. Hope it has ended.

pgopinathan
09-30-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi all:

Good to get responses from so many of you. Really feels like a family - the Geetam family. Honored to be part of it.

Unique and Narayan, good to hear that you guys are also doing fine. So far I also have had no issues, but it is just the fear of anything happening that is a pain. You can not estimate the power of nature and it can cause any havoc anytime anywhere - especially the unpredictability of hurricanes.

Gopi

vennai1
09-30-2004, 09:37 PM
gopi you are rite. nobody can estimate power of nature.
God bless. be safe everyone - unique yakka,gopi anne and mr.narayan :b:

vasan
10-01-2004, 12:15 AM
Guys..

Eppadi manage pannuneenga? :Ksp: No power?? How about water supply etc..

Hope every thing is back to normal.. roads, facilities, food.. :(

Did you guys know we had an earthquake yesterday ?? .. 6.0.. !!

Fortunately not much damage.. :P

v-

yogesh220
10-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Me too join you all in praying for you three, Narayan, Gopi and Unique....and all the innnnocent people being hit in the calamities... :pray:

Priyanka
10-02-2004, 03:11 AM
Narayan, Gopi and Unique and all the other people in Florida. Don't worry. Everything will be well soon. I also join in your prayers guys and pray to god that all their pains must end soon. May god be with you guys.

Mikka piriyatthudan
karthis

pgopinathan
11-04-2004, 05:30 PM
I am moving my family from Tampa to Irving, (near Dallas) Texas. I am already in Irving, and am planning to move my family in the middle of this month.

Bye bye Florida and its hurricanes :) :).

Gopi

goodcomplanboy
11-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Hey good move gopi. All the best for a great life @ Irving.

aeropillai
11-23-2004, 05:13 AM
Me felt very Sad

but nature munaadi naama onumae panna mudiyaathu.

me praying to god for those affected people

Sprithika

That is true>>>>>>