PDA

View Full Version : Why are GuyZ so imMature? (girlZ) and boys if u really wana

Dushy_kutty
09-27-2004, 09:29 AM
hi i just wanted to know your view on why guys can be so immature and act like idoits sometimes??... i mean come on get a grip. Its like they have to grow up one day, i feel like im the only one who knoes what im going on about. i mean have i only come across a guy who has acted like a complete prat right infront of me and jus totally pissed me off on the whole situation. its like if you go out with a guy you expect him to be mature about the whole thing and not act like a child!
i'll be happy with any replies i get on your views girls.
thanx
Dushy

ragi_kutty
09-27-2004, 10:40 AM
di if u have posted it in the Padrimandram section, it would have been gud.......

thats there where u have discussions........

:)

Bluelotus
09-27-2004, 04:51 PM
well you may have a discussion anywhere ..but Pattimandran is really for debating topics.

Maturity doesn't have a direct correlation with age. What I mean just because a person is older it does not mean that they are necessarily mature.

It comes more from experience.

in general boys do tend to be less mature than girls the same age...this is due to girls reaching puberty much ealier then their male counterparts.
However as both grow older the difference in their maturity level is lesser.

Dushy,
just because one guy was behaving appallingly does not mean that all do.
and you can't expect everyone to react to situations the same way you do.

Everyone has to grow up one day...but for some that day is still ratehr a long distance away :wink:
the best thing is perhaps to stay clear of ppl who annoy you...although I do agree you can't avoid them forever...but keeping very minimum contact with them will ensure that you're happier .

like the song goes...take it easy policy :wink:

so yeah as teenagers boys tend to be absolute dunderheads...but trust me when I say they get better :ahha:
sometimes they mature so fast ...that you will feel quite childish in comparison.

hope it helps....

just Dushy you were not the only and you shan't be the only one to feel that way :sm12: take courage :wink:

katteri
09-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Dushy is that u r experience on boys.....

As Blue said leave the place and cut short u r conversation to escape from that situation...vidu juteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bluelotus
09-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Mr VAmpire is that your experience with boys too then :ee: ?

katteri
09-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Mr VAmpire is that your experience with boys too then :ee: ?blue thats my experience on girls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bharanishan
09-27-2004, 06:24 PM
hi i just wanted to know your view on why guys can be so immature and act like idoits sometimes??... i mean come on get a grip. Its like they have to grow up one day, i feel like im the only one who knoes what im going on about. i mean have i only come across a guy who has acted like a complete prat right infront of me and jus totally pissed me off on the whole situation. its like if you go out with a guy you expect him to be mature about the whole thing and not act like a child!
thanx
Dushy

Katteri neenga ethukku reply panuneenga :think:

jaggy4u
09-27-2004, 08:53 PM
guys have kulanthai manasu athai poi immaturity nnu paattingha sollrangha..

yogesh220
09-27-2004, 08:58 PM
thanx
Dushy

Why not Barani... Dushy will be happy to hear girls views....Conversely she would be sad( or not happy??!) to hear guys' views and Kats wanted that, I think.... :):):)

Regarding the topic, the topic is a generalisation on a few evidences... Not meant to offend...it is like a blind man seeing a big elephant... :(:):):):)

May be the topic shud be "Why Some are so immature some times...

katteri
09-27-2004, 11:38 PM
guys have kulanthai manasu athai poi immaturity nnu paattingha sollrangha..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sirippu varuthu......

jaggy4u
09-28-2004, 12:10 AM
Katteri ennoda posting aa neengha gavanama paarpingha nnu enakku theriyum niraya editing velay tharen la thangalukku :D but you shld accept the truth tht guys have kulanthai manasu, kallam kapadam illatha nalla ullanghal pasangha(naan,neengha ellam thaan :lol: )..so immaturity nnu solravangha kulanthai ullanghal ai rasikka theriathavangha..

Bluelotus
09-28-2004, 12:43 AM
well...Dushy probably felt that it would be extremely difficult for men/boys to undertsand her dilemma...
but I'm sure she will appreciate any input you may bring to the subject...so don't feel shy abt admitting that you were just a teensy bit immature in your teens, guys :wink:

Jaggy annoi! ....rombha over ithu :ahha: ...appo kulanthaigallukku enna guys-ndu manassaaa? :Ksp:
and who are you calling granny :00:

Yes yogesh...it is a generalisation which is seems to fit the majority of male teens....exceptions to the general rule are bound to exists...but they are a minority
so...."majority of guys are far more immature than girls their age"...may be a more appropriate phrase.

goodcomplanboy
09-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Regarding the topic, the topic is a generalisation on a few evidences... Not meant to offend...it is like a blind man seeing a big elephant... :(:):):):)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said yogi

ashokcsn_2000
09-28-2004, 01:16 AM
Yes yogesh...it is a generalisation which is seems to fit the majority of male teens....exceptions to the general rule are bound to exists...but they are a minority
so...."majority of guys are far more immature than girls their age"...may be a more appropriate phrase.

blues
the generalization i think is more generalized for both genders...

vasan
09-28-2004, 01:31 AM
generalization i think is more ge

:Ksp: :Ksp: Oii.. generally speaking the method of generalization used to make general observation, have less general applications than such generalizations would permit, except that in general these things also have generalized assumptions that violate general behaviours leading to non general conclusions..

Whatever.. :00:

Dushy.. Take it as honest truth. Some guys stink. At times. And often. Sorry, but life is not fair. Fact is life deals us some lousy cards, and we had to play the game with what we are dealt with. I know it hurts. And makes you want stuff these peoples head in a grinder, but, what can a person do? Suck it up, and get on with it..

Sometimes these lousy experiences teach us somethings about ourselves. You can get up and go on with your life - and guys whoever they are can take a long walk - OK? Just put on your jacket and keep your head high. No one is worth the hurt they inflict.

Cheers, Dushy.. Lets see some smiles and songs.. :P Come on.. Put on your party hat.. :yes: There are some better people, still, out there some where.. :wink:

v-

jaggy4u
09-28-2004, 04:34 AM
Blue Anna vaa..oru yung chap aa..ippdi ok mannichutten.
ok coming back to the topic..
There are younger guys who think maturedly and older ones immatured, so no fuzz over age here firstly.
Men dont play the serious tag always and dont think twice before laughing..girls forgot to laugh themselves and they can never make a guy laugh, the greatest comedians are always males.
Girls tend to think guys are immatured when ........
~it is when she wants a guy to pay attention to her and listen to her
~comment on whatever she says........ but that guy is least bothered bout her......... it is most likely to happen with the guy whom she actually likes the most and wants him to be closer and more attentive to her than the others.............
hehe just to think out of mind..nothing serious

ragi_kutty
09-28-2004, 05:06 AM
thanx
Dushy

haahahahahahha.............:ee :

katteri
09-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Katteri ennoda posting aa neengha gavanama paarpingha nnu enakku theriyum niraya editing velay tharen la thangalukku :D but you shld accept the truth tht guys have kulanthai manasu, kallam kapadam illatha nalla ullanghal pasangha(naan,neengha ellam thaan :lol: )..so immaturity nnu solravangha kulanthai ullanghal ai rasikka theriathavangha..

Appadiyaa ennaku theriyatheee

Eppadi paa ennaiyum nee sethukalam...

katteri
09-28-2004, 12:16 PM
and who are you calling granny :00:

I hope its not u blue :think: :think:

katteri
09-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Katteri neenga ethukku reply panuneenga :think:[/quote]
enna pa ithu quote panni reply panni irukken appavum puriyilaiyaaaaaaaaaaa

dinesh
09-28-2004, 12:35 PM
நான் என்னத்த சொல்ல......

except that......i feel the same about pretty much everyone in the world......the world is full of prats.....insensitive people......i dont discriminate between the sexes (i would, but i might end up in legal hot water)....and the world is full of children too(now who wouldve guessed that).......as if we expect everyone to behave in a grown up way........
but hey it is me.......I do everything right....and everyone else have a standard idiocy integrated with them......so there.....

PS: Don't start complaining after reading this. Anyone in doubt go pick a fight with someone else.

dinesh
09-28-2004, 12:39 PM

Just saw this.......I might not have had the right to reply to this. But, according to Dan Brown, everyone has a sacred feminine associated with themselves. Citing that principle I believe I have a strong right to post in this thread :sm12:

Bluelotus
09-28-2004, 04:16 PM
நான் என்னத்த சொல்ல......

except that......i feel the same about pretty much everyone in the world......the world is full of prats.....insensitive people

ஓன்னுமெ சொல்ல வென்டாம் ...இதெ பொதும் :00: :00: :00:

:evil: I know some pretty mature ppl who are terribly insensitive :lol:
so tell me does maturity equate to sensitivity? :Ksp:

Jaggy anna...don't be afraid abt aging...it's a natural process...and as long as you remain young at heart then life will be fun :ahha: but remaining young at heart does not mean being insensitive towards others :cool:

and who are you calling granny
I hope its not u blue :think:

:evil: :evil: better not be me :evil:

vasan
09-28-2004, 05:16 PM
so tell me does maturity equate to sensitivity? :Ksp:

Yeah.. in a sense.. What sort of mental maturity a person has when he/she is utterly insensitive to others feelings? I thought thats the core of being a 'gentleman/woman'..

We could disagree, go our separate ways, but we don't have to be boorish or crass.

v-

dinesh
09-28-2004, 06:38 PM
I know some pretty mature ppl who are terribly insensitive

Good for you.

so tell me does maturity equate to sensitivity?

It might....or it might not.....depends how you define maturity......Aging does not give one maturity......some very young people are more mature than some old people.

ashokcsn_2000
09-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Why Some are so immature some times...

Maturity is a complex notation that can be associated with :

1) common sense (applies to most situations)
2) discretion (ability to differentiate)
3) behavioural sense
4) of course sensitivity

and some other factors too...

These again are composite factors based on experience and basic nature......

so summing up all these one cannot say that a person may not act with the same level of maturity in all situations...

It also depends on the viewer's perspective. so one person who might be considered completely acceptable and mature in one place may not be accepted so by other ppl.

ragi_kutty
09-29-2004, 01:15 PM
GuyS r immature coZ some gaL's maKes theM to be ImmaTure.......... :b:

Dat'S my view.........like if gals stop givIng boYs orDers Then boYs woUldn't bE liKe daT....... :wink:

Another thing..........TheY R maYbe like daT becaUse They LoVe TheIr Mate and WaNt To be liKe a Kid AgaIn to TheIr MateS................. :D

WoT'Z wroNg wiTh daT, innit?............... :cool:

I PerSonaLly ThnK Dat, weLL oK sOmeTimeS iT caN be IrritatIng buT iT's BecoZ boYs neeD soMeone To caRE for Them, And Its tHereforE They Act iMMature, sO noThin Ron With thaT, i ThnK.......... :yes:

vasan
09-29-2004, 04:39 PM
Ragi,

Keyboard-la ethaavathu problem-aa? Some letters automatically became upper-case? :P :P :P

'Nyways.. Some guys probably are like what you described.. Guys (and gals) are a mystery.. There are some nice ones, and then there are some 'smelly cats'... Who knows what an individual is.. and how he behaves each day..

v-

sri_gan
09-29-2004, 05:34 PM

Dush Kutty,

Is Yogi sitting in front of you?! !? !? :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:....

Bluelotus
09-29-2004, 05:53 PM
I PerSonaLly ThnK Dat, weLL oK sOmeTimeS iT caN be IrritatIng buT iT's BecoZ boYs neeD soMeone To caRE for Them, And Its tHereforE They Act iMMature, sO noThin Ron With thaT, i ThnK....

:00: :00: :00:
Ragi Kutti ...you feelin' allright dudette??

what like a permanent babysitter?? :sm12: :sm12:

ones behavious among friends is up to one's own discretion.....but everyone is expected to show some sort of maturity and presence of mind... when dealing with certain situation...have a bit of tact ...

you just gotta accept be they male or female...some ppl have very little tact, sensitivity and maturity...

being sensitive to other ppl's feelings is very hard...we don't all perceive the environment the same way... so if you all equate sentivity to maturity...then I suppose this could be the key to why we find some not as mature as others... :think:

blue.

PS:
You know ragi...Mummy gives my brother orders...it doesn't make him immature :ahha:
:ee: I've been known to boss the poor mite around too...but still doesn't make him immature....wonder maybe next time I'll ask granny to give it a go :think:
nice human investigation, don't ya think :wink:

ragi_kutty
10-01-2004, 09:40 AM
Well that's was my point of view innit??

goodcomplanboy
10-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Well that's was my point of view innit??

sathyama enakku puriyalai

Bluelotus
10-02-2004, 06:11 PM
GCB...ethu thaan puriyelai, kojam clear-a sollungho...clarify panlam :wink: