PDA

View Full Version : How to find out our SON/DAUGHTERs love?

arumugam57
09-14-2003, 04:55 PM
See.. this is a question about a problem what we may face in future?

How can we find out whether our son / daughter is in love with some one?
Any suggestions?

sweetie
09-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Just be an open parent with ur children, and they will obvioulsy tell u once they fall in love..

its all in the mind and its all in the way u talk to them about life n stuff.... u shud make sure u tell them that theres nothing wrong with love, while they grow up.... U shud make them realise that there is a thin line between ur career n love, which helps u be successful in both.... once u make these things known to them (even they will learn on their own while they grow up), they will be telling u once they fall in love...

arumugam57
09-15-2003, 10:59 AM
there is a thin line between ur career n love,

விளக்கம் தேவை!!விளக் ம் தேவை!!விளக் ம் தேவை!!

sweetie
09-16-2003, 01:06 AM
Sorry 6FACE ......... I cud not read ur message... Guess u must have written it in Tamil or in some other never-seen-before language.....

sri_gan
09-18-2003, 01:51 AM
6face Dude,

It is simple. Think what you did when you loved and how you hide to your parents?

Human evolution definetely has Inheritance ( Like you learnt in OOP).

The only difference is

In programming OOP - Object oriented Programming

In life its OOPS or Oops! - :lol: you know what i mean :lol:

have fun!

anjali
09-18-2003, 04:31 PM
Relate your deeds (the behaviour of person who is in love) with some modernaization (as the younger generation is supposed to be more smarter -- generation gap) you can get to know you son/daughter's love.......................... .

sri_gan
09-19-2003, 06:18 PM
Anjali :lol: Group ( we don't who we are talking too) so pothuva solluren.

We don't need rocket science to find or do we?

I think it is easy to track down by the way these teens work. Its interesting and it is like an (:lol:)modern art.

Earlier stages of love:

1. There will be lot of change in the food they in take.

2. They will definetely day dream, when you call they will respond later.

3. Mostly teens like to watch TV, when they are in love, they will stop watching it and just lay down in sofa or bed or what ever.

4. Phone calls (in and out) thats easy.

5. Special classes (Just give a call to the school and talk to the class teacher).

These are some little ways to find out and there are more too...

Handling these teens love is so simple .. Is there a topic for that?

sweetie
09-19-2003, 06:36 PM
I dont buy your words SRI_GAN .................

All that u have said can also be seen in People who are highly depressed or people who have mood swings or people who have hit a low in their life........

Cook up something else dude.......... and make sure u get the stuff to stay outta the already drawn line and particularly outta the movies....

sweetie
09-19-2003, 06:38 PM
Handling these teens love is so simple .. Is there a topic for that?

ABSOLUTELY wrong........ Never ever underestimate teen' love......

and if u r gonna stick to ur words, make sure u r really perfect to have ur own kids... coz this way, I am sure ur kid, when he / she becomes a teen, is not gonna be happy with the way u r gonna be judging her ...........

silican
09-19-2003, 07:17 PM
Earlier stages of love:

2. They will definetely day dream, when you call they will respond later.

3. Mostly teens like to watch TV, when they are in love, they will stop watching it and just lay down in sofa or bed or what ever.

4. Phone calls (in and out) thats easy.

5. Special classes (Just give a call to the school and talk to the class teacher).

All this happens only in Vijay's movies. If u dont beleiv me, watch ShahJahan. in reality,

1. Kai ezhuthu azhagagum
2. Thabal kaaran Dheivam aavaan.
3. Kaakai kooda gavanikkadhu. aanaal ulagame gavanippadhaga ninaippan.
etc etc

Idhellam en sondha karuthu illa. Its all from Vaira muthu's "Indha pookal Virpanaikku alla"

Silican

arumugam57
09-20-2003, 12:38 AM
Yaarume nalla karuthau solla matengiraanga..
Nalla think pannunga..
Unga amma appakitte kelungaa..
Unga gf/bf kitta kelunga...
Then put those things here to the publick.. Okvaa?

sweetie
09-20-2003, 05:21 AM
I guess mine was the first reply to ur question 6FACE .... karutha nalla paaru... ;)

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 02:38 AM
Sweetie,

You don't have to buy my words ofcourse it is not for sale, Well its all about opinions, Instead of talking about me talk about the topic what you know. That will be sweet. Get it?

Instead of crapping out you cannot handle teen love, think what you did to overcome your parents or what you cheated to over come your parents that will definetely help you out provided if you had already forgot everything.

Then the only thing i can do is (:lol:) at your words.

Silican, Well I'm not stupid to push a kavithai and script out as 5 points, follow my in depth thoughts after this post.

I prefer a question than a comment because it will create a better talk, comments can create meanings, question are questions.

Peace out. Don't take it personal.

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 02:44 AM
Everyone crossed the teen ages and one who remembers the teen ages (for theirself) will definetely can handle the kids well.

You know what, Your kid will have atleast 50% of your characteristics, I'm not telling this, thats the fact. It is called Evolution. It is true that they will be agressive or fast in their pace, but they will go on your route.

In programming mode we call it Inheritance. It is out there. The only problem with that is people easily forget.

This is just the first step to know about your kids.

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 02:59 AM
Just be an open parent with ur children, and they will obvioulsy tell u once they fall in love..

its all in the mind and its all in the way u talk to them about life n stuff.... u shud make sure u tell them that theres nothing wrong with love, while they grow up.... U shud make them realise that there is a thin line between ur career n love, which helps u be successful in both.... once u make these things known to them (even they will learn on their own while they grow up), they will be telling u once they fall in love...

1. What do you mean a open parent?

2. What is Life n Stuff?

3. What is the thin line between the career n Love?

4. How did you defined the thin line between the career n Love?

5. What is the tolerance level to understand the thin Line between the career n Love?

"they will be telling u once they fall in love..." - In dreams

The above are not my questions, Think as if one teen is asking you.

Please answer that. Will come up like a teen for ya soon.

Whoa! Its interesting. :think:

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 03:05 AM
Explaining:

This will happen because, every teen who falls in love never tells the day they fall in love to the person.

1. They are scared to tell the person they love.

2. Confusions.

3. Can't able to overcome the agression which pushes the blood stream thrilled up.

4. It will take atleast 2 to 3 days for them to comfort and confirm themselves , 'cause when they propose they don't want to get a word "No".

5. This is the begining stage of Ego.

This is typical to an Indian brought up boy/girl, the timing may vary for a foreign brought boy/girl but they will go through this process.

Simply, they are out of their regular activity.

Do you think I got it from Vairamuthu Silican?

Let me tell ask you this, Is any one teen thought to tell theirs parent before they propose to a girl? No matter what how much open you are, they cannot 'cause it is called the Generation GAP.

anjali
09-23-2003, 03:10 AM
Good point sri_gan.................... Btw, are these your personal experiences or just from friend's experiences................... ... No offences, just asking casually...................... .........

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 03:14 AM
Life is a Learning process...

I remember what I'm through. Its a mixture.

dinesh
09-23-2003, 08:47 AM
aamaa...ithai kandupidichuthaan...ennaatha pannaporinga....summa gamnu kedakkiratha vittuttu.....erm...I was answering the original question

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 01:06 PM
Shidinesh, read the question how to find our kids.

I'm not against love or anything, but when we throw the opinions we will get a shaped out definition and its always learning and it is a good way of communicating with people and share.

This is interesting so we talk.

dinesh
09-23-2003, 02:38 PM
hey.....cool down mate......I was just ranting by myself....I wasn't commenting on anybody's posts.....

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:30 PM
Mr. Dinesh,

Neenga Mr.Srigan kooda sandai podaatheenga.

It looks bad for us all to see you people fighting for

such a small thing !

dinesh
09-23-2003, 09:51 PM
aamaa....solravaraip parunga.... :)

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:53 PM
aamaa....solravaraip parunga.... :)

Yen, naan solla koodaathaa... ?!

enakku antha urimai illaiyaaa ?!

Dinesh,

My policy is we can have arguments but not fights ;) ;)

underwear ? :wink:

dinesh
09-23-2003, 09:56 PM
saringa maamas.....oru doubt....naama same age groupla irukkeravangala thaan maams-nu koopiduvoam....ungalai apdi koopdalaamaa? ;)

athu sari....naan enga thalaivaa sanda potten....en enna neenga vaiyureenga?? :(

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:59 PM
saringa maamas.....oru doubt....naama same age groupla irukkeravangala thaan maams-nu koopiduvoam....ungalai apdi koopdalaamaa? ;)

athu sari....naan enga thalaivaa sanda potten....en enna neenga vaiyureenga?? :(

Dinesh,

I was just joking about the fight man. ;)

Thought you would underwear that ?! ;)

PS: I dont know how old you are ?! For me even if you 50
years old and would like to be youthful you are a youth. :yes:

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 10:00 PM
Naanum enga sandai potten shidinesh kuda.... Saindai ellam onnum podalaye...

aburvaraagam
09-25-2003, 08:23 PM

I actually second with sweeties reply. Y shuld u be a detective to know abt u r kids love,as sweetie says be an open parent just like a friend kandipa u r kids will have confidence in u to talk abt their love. Idhaivida vera vilakam thevai illainu ninaikiren.

siva

vasan
09-25-2003, 09:23 PM
See.. this is a question about a problem what we may face in future?

How can we find out whether our son / daughter is in love with some one?
Any suggestions?

Why would this be a problem? I don't get it. I might want to find out if they are in love with some one - not as a spooky parent - but only because I am interested in their life, and I would love them. If kids fall in love, good for them. No sweat.

I am only worried about teaching and training the kids with strong moral values and standards in life - and falling in love is not immoral or wrong. Its good and healthy...

With this kinda attitude to love, there is no reason why my kids won't talk about their friends and even about their love,

eh, guys? any one to pounce on me... (you know I liked 'Boys' very much... !!)

vennai1
09-25-2003, 10:34 PM
If kids fall in love, good for them. No sweat.

ithelaam kekka solla nallaa irukku...

but, in reality, i dont want my daughter to elope with a beggar !!

Interstingly, that is the parents attitude to love !! :D :Ksp: :wink:

vasan
09-26-2003, 12:14 AM
If we bring up our kids with right perspectives, and values, can't we trust in our bringing them up, or in their intelligence, and mind to choose? Also, can't we trust that they will talk to us - if we had been practicing decent communications with them since childhood?

Why would they elope with out telling you, if they trust you? And no matter what my comments would be on their choices, I hope the kids will feel confident enough that I will hear them out..

No way we could snoop on our kids - encourage communication and trust - no matter what your attitude might be on their choices - of boy/girl friends, education etc..

In reality I don't want my son/daughter to get into any trouble too... but snooping would not be the answer for that...

so, to come back to the original question: how would be know if... by asking them, or by encouraging them to be open about their lives (all aspects) with their parents...

idealistic? may be.. but I hope when the time comes, I will be sensible enough to make it into a reality.... until then this is a hypothetical question any way...

Onward, guys... let us know whats in your minds..

sri_gan
09-26-2003, 01:30 AM
My Opinions from my mind:

1. Remember your childhood.

2. Always connect with your kids. Learn their feelings. Remember them.

3. Allow them to learn your feelings.

4. When we talk about relationship we need to have the patience to handle the issues.

Thats all I have for now.