PDA

View Full Version : CD-RW file reading problem

taiwanarangs
10-05-2004, 11:53 PM
Dear Friends,
i have problem with my CD drive.My CD drive could write the files and it could not recognise any of the files, which was written by its own.But the same CD files could be recognised by other computer CD drives.Please give some sugg. to solve this prob.
arangs

silican
10-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Do u get the problem when writing the files using a CD Burning S/w or do you directly copy files to the CD.

BTW, I had the same problem with my Hitachi CD R/W Drive when using Kyphermedia CD-RW. I updated the drivers and now using some other brand CD RW's, and dont have the problem..

Try changing the CD RW's and update ur CD Writer drivers and get back with the results.

Silican

taiwanarangs
10-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Dear Silican,

Thanks for your suggestion.I dont have anyproblem while writting the CDs.I am using nero burn 6,And also i am using BENQ CDS to copy my data.

i think i need to upgrade my driver for CD rom.But i tried my best to get the correct driver using driver guide .com website,but i could not found the correct one.So can you help me to get the correct driver.

my CD DRIVE model is Matshita ujda720 DVD/CDRW for notebook
Note book model number is Thosiba PS240L-014W5

thanks in advance

arangs

silican
10-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Looks like you need to update the firmware for your Matshitta. I found this forum having some information about the potential problems and solutons from users with the same product.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/80633

Also, You could try for the reqd Firmware in Driverguide.com

Silican