PDA

View Full Version : Can a married male be loyal to more than one woman

GoodBoy
10-13-2004, 01:05 PM
Hi friends,

I wiil elaborate it this way. I just wonder if a married man can have loyal and genuine friendship with more than one woman simultaneously. OR let us put it other way..Does he deserve such frienndship from other women?

I have positive mind on this issue. But let us have everybody's views. Let us find what are the pros and cons?

dinesh
10-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Yes, but that very much depends on how you define loyalty. Surely a married man can be loyal to his wife and to his mother at the same time. But the context of loyalty differs in each occasion.

ashokcsn_2000
10-13-2004, 02:13 PM
Friendship is different from the relationship that one has with his wife. As dinesh says loyalty has its own different meaning in every context. Ur behaviour and actions differ when it comes to different people... if you inetend to have the same sort of relation with ypour friend and your wife then u are not loyal to both of them.....

ps: saravanaa.... unga pazhaya avatare nalla irunththu..simran full size blow up kedaikaliyaa.....

vasan
10-13-2004, 05:35 PM
Ofcourse. Why ever not? Each relationship has its own boundaries, and any person can remain loyal and faithful with in those boundaries. Naturally and obviously.

By the way, not just married men, married women also can be. In fact, both should be.

v-

Priyanka
10-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Oh! Ippadi vera pohutha kathai! Sarvnaa! Unga daavukku theriyuma intha vishaiyam?

Bluelotus
10-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Sarvna,
being married down's suddenly change you into a weird monster or sumthing...you remain the same person ...you just get a permanent roomie :ahha:

friendshhip between ppl of the opposite gender is not wrong and will remain a friendship.
friends are friends and nothing more or nothing less :cool:

one's relationship with one's wife is slightly more than friendship.....but having female friends doesn't mean that you're suddenly going to cheat on your wife...what a very strange thought! :Ksp:

and what on earth happened to you? :think:
did you watch Chinna Veedu one too many time :wink: ..ippdi kelvi ellam eppdi ungallukku tuunichu?
:ee:

-----------------------

Yes, but that very much depends on how you define loyalty. Surely a married man can be loyal to his wife and to his mother at the same time. But the context of loyalty differs in each occasion.

Sarvana was talking abt friendship...I was wondering why you thought of mother instead of friend :think: (of course the two are not mutually exclusive..but...)

blue.

PS: Sarvna, thinking of marriage are you :wink: :wink: eppo kondattam? :ee:

RaasuKutty
10-13-2004, 07:21 PM
sure.. Marriage is just a bond between 2 ppl and not a relation-cuff :00:

you just get a permanent roomie :ahha:

:evil: :evil: :evil: blue, ithu romba too much...

Bluelotus
10-13-2004, 07:30 PM
sure.. Marriage is just a bond between 2 ppl and not a relation-cuff :00:

you just get a permanent roomie :ahha:

:evil: :evil: :evil: blue, ithu romba too much...

why srini don't they share rooms when they get married :00:

yeah yeah matrimony is a lot more than just buying a house together, sharing your meals..it's abt shared dreams and goals, and etc....
(just don't share your bank account :wink: )

Priyam2004
10-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Saravana......friendship and marriage = different...why mix the both??? :Ksp:
You can have as many friends as you like regardless of which gender they are!
After marriage...you should continue being friends with all your previous friends and make new friends - never mind if they're girls or boys...a friend is a friend! Your wife (wouldbe) will surely understand that (I hope! :P)

Priyanka
10-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Naan romba possessive type. Ennoda husband yaraacchum ladies kitta pesinale (poduva pesave mattaru) ericchal ericchalaa varum. I am trying very hard to change this attitude but not able to.

Coming to the point we can have friends in oppisitte sex. Nothing wrong in it. But it should be within limits.

Side track->
Priyam akka, neenga ippo ellam yen lateral thinking pakkame varatthillai. Antha pakkam vandhu answer sollidungalen. Punniyamaa pohum. Bathil yosicchu yosicchu mandai ellam kanju pocchu.

Priyam2004
10-13-2004, 09:48 PM
Kutti wrote:
Side track->
Priyam akka, neenga ippo ellam yen lateral thinking pakkame varatthillai. Antha pakkam vandhu answer sollidungalen. Punniyamaa pohum. Bathil yosicchu yosicchu mandai ellam kanju pocchu.

Sorry...side track ->
Athu ennanga neenga kutti ana odane ennai akka akkitingalae :ee: Meeee not akka :(
Lateral thinking...answer solliachu......!!!!!!!! :P :P

anainar
10-13-2004, 10:18 PM
Why is Geetham being flooded with this type of topics these days? Some one is hell bent on painting us as the most "Polygamous", "Unfaithful", "Cheating" men... Come on guys...

Dinesh was right on target. Loyalty differs with different women in life. Of course a married men have other women in their lives too in various forms and loyalty varies with each one of them. It could be mother, sisters, Sister In Laws, friends, colleagues - list is endless. But what is the point of the question? I dont get it.

Cheers

sWEEtmICHe
10-14-2004, 05:16 AM
Hi friends,

I wiil elaborate it this way. I just wonder if a married man can have loyal and genuine friendship with more than one woman simultaneously. OR let us put it other way..Does he deserve such frienndship from other women?

I have positive mind on this issue. But let us have everybody's views. Let us find what are the pros and cons?
hi...
i strongly agree with anainar his points...too,

well sarvnaa....everyone is born - free,
they are not bindered,....even they are married,
whether be loyal n genuine.....is another issue,
friendship is a "crucial word", after a marriage....,
is best to keep the distance than such a question won't arise from the family,
once meat is another poision...is a say.....in every eyes it will be different..
so ..totally u can't avoid instance ..but is the best to maintain...the "distance"

thanks
-mICHe

Shy
10-15-2004, 01:29 AM
Loyal to another woman.

Many questions..

(1) In which context
(2) Relationships these 2 woman have with this guy

Ithai sollungo, will go from there :)

Shy

Priyanka
10-15-2004, 01:34 AM
Sarv! Ennappa! Topic-a arambicchu vacchuttu aale appeet aayitteenga! Neengalum kalandhukkonga! Appo thaane interestinga irukkum!

Shy
10-15-2004, 01:37 AM
thats right sara vanthu sollungo.. appo thaanae sola mudiyum nenega kaeta questionkku answer :)

Shy

dinesh
10-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Sarvana was talking abt friendship...I was wondering why you thought of mother instead of friend (of course the two are not mutually exclusive..but...)

Yeah...did misread the question a bit. But my answers principle still applies. The meaning of loyalty differs depending on the relationship and you can be loyal to any relationship.

yeah yeah matrimony is a lot more than just buying a house together, sharing your meals..it's abt shared dreams and goals, and etc....
(just don't share your bank account )

Yup.....and do pls pls pls sign a pre-nup :sm12:

But, seriously our attitude towards the opposite sex has serious problems, mainly because of our upbringing. That's why we are still having these discussions. What many of us fail to grasp most of the times is, that not all relationships between opposite sexes need to have a sexual context.

Teena
10-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Married men can defenetly be a good friend or a good person in general to all women.My boss is actually a very good friend of mine and he is very affectionate husband to his wife and also a caring son to his mother.I just wonder how he is good to everyone .

It all depends upon the person and his attitude.

anainar
10-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Teena,

Does your boss visit Geetham too?இப்படி காக்கா புடிகறீங்க , :D :D( Just kidding, சும்மா பகிடி ). You are one lucky person to have such a boss.

But I look at it from a different perspective. If one is surrounded by reasonable people, he/she will obivously be reasonable and good. But if one person is in the environment is unreasonable, that tests the resolve and sets off a chain reaction. If the wife is hostile towards his family/friends, he cannot be looked up as a nice person by his friends/family. If the friends are unreasonable, he will dump them or if he does'nt, his family will dump him. So, it is a group dynamics which makes a person good or bad.

Cheers

Teena
10-17-2004, 02:48 PM
anainar, my boss is not an Indian :ahha: . I have never seen any person like him anywhere especially in India. :Ksp:.

I 100% agree with your point.

If one is surrounded by reasonable people, he/she will obivously be reasonable and good.

Based upon one man's family & surronding people he will be good and nice to other women.

butterfly
10-18-2004, 01:48 AM
Hi friends,

How & Y shud one cut their friendship after getting married?..Frienda irukarthule thappu ille...but ellam limitation ode irukanum...this is my view

bbabab2004
10-18-2004, 10:09 PM
muslim and some christian marry 2 wives. it is ok sometimes it is pressure
and family reason i think. but usualy 1 man 1 woman is right.
nice photo man

ashokcsn_2000
10-18-2004, 11:06 PM
achuchoo... paatampoochi... ennathu ithu avatar.................. :00:

vasan
10-18-2004, 11:14 PM
muslim and some christian marry 2 wives. it is ok sometimes it is pressure
and family reason i think. but usualy 1 man 1 woman is right.
nice photo man

Christians marrying 2 people?? Dude, its a crime against law in every country. Even Mormons can't do it, legally.... :00: Don't know where you heard this.. :Ksp:

One for one.. :b: If you know the groom/bride is married when they are standing at the altar, you can tell the priest that the person is married - and thats a 'proper' objection for solemnizing a christian wedding..

v-

butterfly
10-19-2004, 12:47 AM
achuchoo... paatampoochi... ennathu ithu avatar..................

ashok :(

adhe enn ketkareengo...liked one pic adhu upload panna poi problem aiduchu

Thanks to the person who corrected it right away :sm08:

sri_gan
10-19-2004, 02:46 AM
achuchoo... paatampoochi... ennathu ithu avatar..................

ashok :(

adhe enn ketkareengo...liked one pic adhu upload panna poi problem aiduchu

Thanks to the person who corrected it right away :sm08:

PS:

Thats me who edited your picture.... if you need a different avtar... send the image to my PM.

butterfly
10-19-2004, 08:42 PM
PS:

Thats me who edited your picture.... if you need a different avtar... send the image to my PM.

Thanks sri :sm08:

ramalingam
11-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Adadada indha vivadhatthukku mudive illaya. Namba sivaperuman, kannaperuman pondra saamigala paarthavadhu tirundha maatteengala aasamigala. Ulagathukku ammai appana irukkaranga avanga. Avanga rendu perume rendu womenoda romba priyama, loyala irukkanga. Sarvana kooda apdi thaan...valli dheivanai. ippo sandosamthaane Sarvana...:) Ellam aandavan seyal. he he he, hi hi hi, ha ha ha, hu hu hu.........Rams