PDA

View Full Version : when is the right time.........

jiwa_75
10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
ellam geetham makkaleyum vareveikeran
venthu unggel abipirayethe pathi solege

18 vaiyathule varevethe real kathala or 24 vaiyathele varavathe real kathala

Bluelotus
10-18-2004, 11:21 AM
actually I have it on a very reliable authority that unmai kaadhal comes at 75 :wink:

:sm12:

define kaadhal....and dignose yourself..if you're infected ...well what can I say...you gotta suffer the bug :Ksp:

whatever age ...the infection remain just as virulent :evil:

:wink:

blue.

vasan
10-18-2004, 03:56 PM
actually I have it on a very reliable authority that unmai kaadhal comes at 75

This is totally true.. And I am the only one who knows it first hand.. :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

actually it will come only at 24 years 2 months 3 days, and 12 mins (approximately..) :ahha:

v-

whatever age ...the infection remain just as virulent

this is how you feel, once you are infected.. :ahha:

ps: All this microbiology people.. :doh: :doh:

Bluelotus
10-18-2004, 06:19 PM
actually it will come only at 24 years 2 months 3 days, and 12 mins (approximately..) :ahha:

v-

yuck yuck yuck yuck :oops: ...not true not true...Patti told me otherwise :lol:

whatever age ...the infection remain just as virulent

this is how you feel, once you are infected.. :ahha:

ps: All this microbiology people.. :doh: :doh:

noooo...this is how you feel when you gotta be the manky shoulder they all cry on when they are infected...
:evil: :evil: :evil:
good thing it isn't contagious :sm12:

goodcomplanboy
10-18-2004, 06:31 PM
18'a naan correct age 13'nu ille nenachen :ahha:

Ok lemme come back to the topic. Real love enna'nu define panrathukku oru topic arambichu, athuve innum ozhunga mudiyale jiwa sir. Anyways if it is real love, you should be able to understand that it is real love.

I dont know whether you will be matured enough to know what love is at the age of 18. I dont mean to say that you will be matured enough @ 24 either :ahha: It all depends upon your mental maturity and the ability to understand that what you are in is a REAL LOVE.

Kaathal eppa venunmaalum varalaam. No doubt about that, but athu real love'anu eppo neenga realise panreengalo appo thaan athu real love :ee:

Just because it is not a real love on both sides, we cannot say it is not a real love because both the parties involved might be thinking it is real love. Even though it is real love and one of them is not really involved in it we cannot say it is a real love. Koncham kozhambuthu ille :think: infact enakkum thaan, pesaama intha paragraph padikkama vittudunga :ee:

PS: One thing for sure. You should feel the beauty of LOVE. Its so amazing, its like its like.... solla thaan nenaikkiren; ullathaal thudikkiren, vaai irunthum, vaarthai indri thavikkiren (should I say keyboard irunthum keys'indri thavikiren)... :ahha:

RaasuKutty
10-18-2004, 08:17 PM
13 la vara first love is right..
16 la vara second love is also right
18 la varathum right.. consequent ones r also right..

The n'th love where u r also loved finally becomes the right time and real love for ur life :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

seriously, you cannot tell a correct date and time.. It depends on how mature u accept and when...

jiwa_75
10-19-2004, 06:32 AM
actually I have it on a very reliable authority that unmai kaadhal comes at 75

ippe ullavege ellam 65 vayatheelle poiyerage, aparum unnum engge 75

jiwa_75
10-19-2004, 08:25 AM
This is totally true.. And I am the only one who knows it first hand..

actually it will come only at 24 years 2 months 3 days, and 12 mins (approximately..)

anna ,vasan anna yepidi na evelo correct-ta time solerige. yethavethe course edethingela,
diploma-va ellai degree-ya

jiwa_75
10-19-2004, 08:27 AM
18'a naan correct age 13'nu ille nenachen

appe neege 13-nu vayasile neege love panne aramichige
aamathane....................

chillixyz
10-22-2004, 05:44 PM
ennai porutha varaikkum after 25 varuvathu thaan unmaiyaana kaathal.. bcoz appo thaan oru paiyaan nalla maturity adaigiran.. vazhkaiyai purinthukolgiran.. so before that.. verum infactuation thaaan

vennai1
10-22-2004, 06:17 PM
PS: One thing for sure. You should feel the beauty of LOVE. Its so amazing, its like its like.... solla thaan nenaikkiren; ullathaal thudikkiren, vaai irunthum, vaarthai indri thavikkiren (should I say keyboard irunthum keys'indri thavikiren)..

goodcomplanman (i guess u must be grown up now :lol:),
that was a wonderful quote. reminiscent of old times ;)
feel the love people whatever age you are, just let it do the talking.

jaggy4u
10-22-2004, 06:32 PM
18 years la varathu undoubdetly infactuation, most of the time..oru smart payyana parthu ponnunghalukkum, azhagana ponna parthu pasanghalukkum varum..
oru azhagana voice kettale butterflies parakka arambichidum...
24 years la athaavathu enna madiri ullavangha age la varathu half baked kadhal..ippo vanthu vilayattu thanamum irukkum, koncham maturity yum kalathirukkum..ippa varaa kadhal smartness, position, range ellam parthu varum...
inthaa vayasu ponnunghala ezhai payyana kadhalikka sollungha..mattangha...pasangh a, ethukkum ok..azhaga irunthutta podum..ponnungha ushaar parties..
ithellam irukkattum how to escape from love? any books ?

vijitha
10-22-2004, 11:24 PM
real kathal... fake kathal :Ksp: :snooty:

m31
01-18-2005, 05:38 PM
most kathal nowadays dont last....specially the one that starts in highschols....true love is hard to find and gotta wait for the rite timee....u never know when it will come

m31
01-18-2005, 05:50 PM
most kathal nowadays dont last....specially the one that starts in highschols....true love is hard to find and gotta wait for the rite timee....u never know when it will come

Shy
01-19-2005, 05:00 AM

Neenga thaanae solreenga, u may never know when it will come'nu.. then how can u conclude highschool love wont last..

May be for some that might be the right one and they could succeed right :)

Shy

Priyanka
01-19-2005, 05:22 AM

Neenga thaanae solreenga, u may never know when it will come'nu.. then how can u conclude highschool love wont last..

May be for some that might be the right one and they could succeed right :)

Shy

Definitely high school love wont last long. True love needs some mental maturity which you can rarely find in highschool students. It will definitely be a calf-love. Venaa indha love-e true love-a marrathukku chance irukku. But very rare. It is my view.

suha
01-19-2005, 07:19 AM
aama 75 yrs la varadhu thaan right lovehttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/71.gif...adhu varaikum yaarum love pana kudadhu :nono:

katteri
01-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Oru friend avanoda love antha ponnuku thavira yaarukkum solala ...they have waited for 7 years to solve all problems in their family ippa kalyanam...

Love.mutual understanding iruntha pothum...but school love ellam dubukku mathiri...1 % than true....

As u move on with age the chance of falling into love is less,
But with better ages the chance of true lovie is better

Bluelotus
01-20-2005, 02:21 PM
But with better ages the chance of true love is better

MR Vampire ennakku puriyallai :oops:

so you have less chance of falling in love but if you fall that's it ...you can't get up again :ee: appdiyaaa? :ahha:

so Mr Vampire...neenga vilunthinghalaaa in kadhal valai :wink: yet? or are you waiting to be 75 :ee:

katteri
01-20-2005, 06:03 PM
But with better ages the chance of true love is better

MR Vampire ennakku puriyallai :oops:

so you have less chance of falling in love but if you fall that's it ...you can't get up again :ee: appdiyaaa? :ahha:

so Mr Vampire...neenga vilunthinghalaaa in kadhal valai :wink: yet? or are you waiting to be 75 :ee:

sweetlotus nan kathal valaila ellam vizha matten....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priyanka
01-20-2005, 06:27 PM
aama 75 yrs la varadhu thaan right lovehttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/71.gif...adhu varaikum yaarum love pana kudadhu :nono:

appadinnaa ellaarum 75-aam kalyaanam thaan pannikkanum. :lol:

eyes_devirginized
04-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Well, i think the whole love thing is messed up, school love.... oh man, can u imagine choosin your right life partner at that age.... well u guys can figure it out. well wud prefer arranged marriages anytime......in my idealogy, marriage is not just a communion of 2 souls.... it is the communion of two families .... marrying just the girl of your choice is quite selfish.... not sure abt ya guys... but i think so....comments r welcome
hey eyes u cant be this serious :wink:

well i just celebrated my 100th proposal :sm08: last week :ee:

Night-Sun
04-06-2005, 06:45 PM
18 vaiyathil varuvathu kadhal alla,
24 vaiyathil varuvathum kathal alla.
vaiyathail varuvathu kathal alla. manathil varuvathEy kathal.