PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Us - Why you want to be an Active Member?

sri_gan
10-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,

There are lot attractions especially there is a magnetism towards this Active Membership in Geetham were people gain some special feature of Us ;) (if you know what I mean?).

We have certain regulations to have this website as a chit chat place, basically a nice community.

We are taking a simple step of understanding why you want to become an active member?

Feed your thoughts (may be funny), Who knows this Topic could help you become an active member easily... and access our exclusive features ;)....

*Start Thinking*

Priyanka
10-27-2004, 02:45 PM
Vera ethukku. "Naan geetham-la active member-aakkum" appadinnu perumai adicchukka thaan. :wink:

goodcomplanboy
10-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Why should I be an Active Member?

whooo good question though. I should have asked this myself long time back. Did I?? I guess, yes.

Long long ago, almost everybody knows how long ago (you can find, from when I am a member in Geetham - My profile) I joined Geetham, because my friend said that there were so many good things to be downloaded.

I was a member of quite a few Discussion Forums before I came to Geetham. But all those were just technical, which will help me in my work. Never was I interested in discussing about something, which was not very technical.

But it was one day that revelation came in me, I started browsing the Geetham site for downloads. When I started off, I went through the rules to be Active membership and thought I would give it a shot to become an Active member. My intentions were purely to get active membership to download all that are provided only to active members. So I started the marathon posts. I managed to post almost 50 or more in 4 days.

Then somehow, I dont know when, but started really following up with all the posts and replies and I got involved more towards Geetham. Boommmmmmmmm, suddenly I was in the active member group. I didnt even notice that I was active member, that time. After that visiting Geetham has become part of my daily routine. Sometimes, when I go out and cant access net, I become really upset that I am not able to see Geetham. I have become so obsessed with Geetham and I dont feel bad at all for that.

The above was how I became an active member. Now coming back to the question. Why I want to become an active member. The answer is simple, I am pretty much an Active Member. Active in the literal sense. I dont feel there should be any reason for you to be active in your family and I am part of the Geetham Family and I am glad that I am part of it and hence I am active in it :)

Three Cheers to all in Geetham

Hip Hip !

Hurrah !!!

Hip Hip !

Hurrah !!!

Hip Hip !

Hurrah !!!

Ithudan ungalidam irunthu vidai peruvuthu, ungal abhimaana G C B. (Thalaivar style'le) vartaaaaaaaa :wink:

Ashok_Taurus
10-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Can I become a moderator ? ? ? :think: :think: :think:

Priyanka
10-27-2004, 06:41 PM
How can I become a Forum Admin! :ahha:

ashokcsn_2000
10-27-2004, 06:55 PM
For me it was a friend who refered me to geetham sometime in spring of 03... at that time was purely here to downloadthe movies... and then then it went on like that for sometime and then lost my password and forgot the email id that i used to create the accoun and so created a new userid (my present one) and then started using it again... But then this time around was already looking at the different sections ingeetham and started enjoying the discussions and the jokes and used to regularly spend quite sometime reading through the discussions and jokes everyday but was never posting.....

Then slowly as I started looking at the topics more seriously started putting in few posts and then gradually started taking part in the different sections... and thne suddenly was really active in geetham... Never knew it that i had become and active member until suddenly I stumbled on a post that said that I was an active member... But as time progresssed I got in touch with a lot of friends here and now never go by a day when I actually done come by here ...

Why did I want to become an active member...... initially it was an urge to watch movies... (but never was really doing that may posts to become one)... i should came it just came along.... but do now enjo the spl previledges of dling movies that are exclusive... but more to being active is to as a way of sharing views and for chit-chat and relaxing.... :)

Priyanka
10-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Enakkum oru dhadavai appadi thaan aacchu. I created an account and forgot the password. Afterwards I created a new account.

suha
11-01-2004, 01:18 PM

U can became a crocodile farm (forum) Admin :sm12:

goodcomplanboy
11-01-2004, 03:05 PM

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: lollu lolly pop vanthutta. Inimel lollu full'a kalai kattum. Welcome to the nakkals group lolly :yes:

Shy
11-01-2004, 03:08 PM
suha.. acho amma kitayae kindala.. parthu appuram dushuuuuuum thaan :lol: :lol:

just kidding :) good topic sri.. !!! appuram vanthu post panraen :)

Shy

suha
11-02-2004, 08:31 AM
acho cho ammava :00: .... yaaru priya va oopsss....:oops: acho akka.......eddhukku dushhu.... :Ksp:

ok coming to topic.....

fiist time i dont no about active members.....eddhuku active member panranghga teriyaddhu... ( sri baiya thaan :wink: ) 100 post potta thaan active member agallam sonnangha....annal 100 post ta solli :00: orei shock ennakku.... apuram apuram indha meow (madhu) ennaku puriya vachaddhu :ee: apuram enna first day ye orei ragali thaan :lol: appo start pannadhu innnum odittai irrukku.........nonstop thaan :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaggy4u
11-02-2004, 09:14 AM
inthaa active membership la enna attractiveness naa...When I first visited Geetham, I read something interesting on this Raja Raja Cholan..I remember it was on Katteri's post(where is he?,he is not seen now adays much)..I was desperate to read tht, but it said it was for active members only nnu...ennada ippdi paduthuranghale nnu..started involving..but real good site, with lot of good mature and playful peoples arnd..
Becas I am Active, you b active also..;)

goodcomplanboy
11-02-2004, 01:35 PM
..I remember it was on Katteri's post(where is he?,he is not seen now adays much)..

Avaru koncham busy'a irukkaru'pa. But will be coming back to form pretty soon.

sri_gan
11-02-2004, 02:32 PM
acho cho ammava :00: .... yaaru priya va oopsss....:oops: acho akka.......eddhukku dushhu.... :Ksp:

ok coming to topic.....

fiist time i dont no about active members.....eddhuku active member panranghga teriyaddhu... ( sri baiya thaan :wink: ) 100 post potta thaan active member agallam sonnangha....annal 100 post ta solli :00: orei shock ennakku.... apuram apuram indha meow (madhu) ennaku puriya vachaddhu :ee: apuram enna first day ye orei ragali thaan :lol: appo start pannadhu innnum odittai irrukku.........nonstop thaan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enakku ithu innum gyabagam irrukku.... ithu pattukku pesigine poga Geetham le flooding vanthruchoo nu nenachu ore alert agi appuram calm down annom... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Athan ore ragalai.

suha
11-02-2004, 02:42 PM
sri baiya ungalluku nyabagham irrukka..........mens droolers la.....thannei first time entry....appo seri comedy thannei...indha kats anna and fake idla vandhu oreei ragalai...appo enna baiyam murrithi apuraam ice treat ellam veraa .............achooo adhu seri comedy........ naan eppavadhu andha thread paddipien inum sirrippu thangaddhu :l :sm12:

apuram paati ...peirandi ellam vandhucchu :sm12: :sm12:

sri_gan
11-02-2004, 02:53 PM
sri baiya ungalluku nyabagham irrukka..........mens droolers la.....thannei first time entry....appo seri comedy thannei...indha kats anna and fake idla vandhu oreei ragalai...appo enna baiyam murrithi apuraam ice treat ellam veraa .............achooo adhu seri comedy........ naan eppavadhu andha thread paddipien inum sirrippu thangaddhu :l :sm12:

apuram paati ...peirandi ellam vandhucchu :sm12: :sm12:

Amma,

Sema politics anniki... it was very interesting topic though... athukku appuram than personal attacking koodathu nu sonnom....

We need to have such interesting topics with no personal attacks... yosikalam.

Priyanka
11-02-2004, 05:17 PM

Aiiyaiyoo! Lolly! Ithu enna aniyaayam! Neengalum indha lollarhal kumballa serndutteengalaa! Venampa! Geetham-la evalavo peru irukkaangale. Adhu yen ennai mattum indh kaacchu kaacchareenga! Adhu dhaan enakku puriyave illai! :cry:

saisrini85
11-02-2004, 06:38 PM
i wanted to become an active member to download all those that were only for active members.. it gave me a sense of happiness that i am among those exclusive who are given special preveliges. but now, i feel being an active member gets you to mingle with more people and gives u more friends also!

suha
11-03-2004, 01:16 PM
PK wrote

Aiiyaiyoo! Lolly! Ithu enna aniyaayam! Neengalum indha lollarhal kumballa serndutteengalaa! Venampa! Geetham-la evalavo peru irukkaangale. Adhu yen ennai mattum indh kaacchu kaacchareenga! Adhu dhaan enakku puriyave illai!

acho kochikadhingha....adhu onum illa Pk..chumma orru passama thaan:yes:
ungalla kindal panamma verra yara panna muddiyum :Ksp:

ningo thannei 'amma' athai" chithi" aunty" ellamei :wink:

Priyanka
11-03-2004, 04:13 PM
PK wrote

Aiiyaiyoo! Lolly! Ithu enna aniyaayam! Neengalum indha lollarhal kumballa serndutteengalaa! Venampa! Geetham-la evalavo peru irukkaangale. Adhu yen ennai mattum indh kaacchu kaacchareenga! Adhu dhaan enakku puriyave illai!

acho kochikadhingha....adhu onum illa Pk..chumma orru passama thaan:yes:
ungalla kindal panamma verra yara panna muddiyum :Ksp:

ningo thannei 'amma' athai" chithi" aunty" ellamei :wink:

Maami, Neenga ivvalavu paasama unga 'marumaalaagiya' ennai eppadi kooppittaalum kovicchukka maatten! Kavalai padaatheenga!

ramalingam
11-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Naan edhuku active membera aaganumnu neenga yaaravadhu kEtteenganna, edukkunnu naan aagaporennu ippo sollidap poren. Naan veetlayum chari, officeleyum jeri, active-a irukkaradhu romba kammi. kaaranam naan bournvita, boost, maltova eduvume kudikkaradhu illa. Aaaaaaana, geetham nettukkulla pugundhadhume, naan romba romba activa maarip poidaren. adhanaaledhaan, periyorgale, thaaymaargale, naan geetham netla innum romba activa irundhu, Active membera aagaporen. Ennaya mattum epdiyavadhu active membera aakkitteenganna, aprom naan pugundhu kalakkradha paarthu, neengalam ennaya maadiriye active membera maariduveenga. :clap: nalla ennoda avadhaaratha paarunga - ippo naan yaarnu teriudha ungallukku, evlo activenu nalla an evlo active-a irukennu :dance: adhaan ennoda suggestion ippodhaiku..hi hi hi, he he he, aha aha, aha, aha,,,,,,,,,,,rams

suha
11-04-2004, 01:47 PM
"Motimother wrote"

'marumaalaagiya'

apdi na enna mother :Ksp:

acho ramlingham ninggo verrum 10 post pottu irrukingha eppadi active members panna muddiyum.... :Ksp:

idhu thaan ungha suru surupaa..... :doh: poi nirriya complane ...boost ellamei kudichitu vanggo..vandhu nirriya usefulla post podungha.............apuram parungha....ungalluku jolly jolly thaan :sm12:

Priyanka
11-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Maami! Enna ivvalavu vayasaagiyum 'marumaal'ukku artham theriyaama irukkeengale!

Shame shame!

suha
11-04-2004, 03:32 PM
apdinna ennaku teriyaddhu mother....

Shhhhhhhhh ghup chup......... :ush:
baiya vandhu thittum odipoidallam

Priyanka
11-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Ok! Vidu jooooot!

vijitha
11-04-2004, 08:38 PM
hmmmm i am still not active member.. but thats ok... at the begaining i wanted to become an active member.. now that doesn't really matter... i just come here once in while and read stuffs/and post few so.. being not an active member doesn't really matter to me.. i am just happy with the fact i am a member here.... :D and will continue to read/post as a member:)...

(8)truly madly deeply do ;)

sri_gan
11-04-2004, 09:35 PM
hmmmm i am still not active member.. but thats ok... at the begaining i wanted to become an active member.. now that doesn't really matter... i just come here once in while and read stuffs/and post few so.. being not an active member doesn't really matter to me.. i am just happy with the fact i am a member here.... :D and will continue to read/post as a member:)...

(8)truly madly deeply do ;)

No its not ok.

You have a great avatar and a great signature, yet you not trying to talk the members, which is the concept of Active Member.

Hope to see you talking.

nvsmanian
11-06-2004, 01:38 PM
well first of all i want to become an avtive member to see what is that active member section is all about. endha padom download panna nanaichalum active membership vennum. Thats about it. but ever since (from Today) after participating in few topics i am interested in being active whenever my time permits. well at least whenever i visit the site. i will never visit this site for only downloading movies again.

krishng
11-06-2004, 01:43 PM
manian, nice to c ur reply in a very good way about why u want to become activemembers. hope u ll get ur active member status soon. good luck.

cheers.

jilljill
12-11-2004, 11:31 AM
I am going to tell u the truth

I like to become active Because

1) I used to browse only this desi masala forums. But recently when i starts browsing this forum
i forgot to goto other forums . Really it gives me some happiness

2) I like to watch movies in good quality

3) I alse eagerly waiting to see what this active people gets / doing ?

and i will be happy if they made me active

But i will continue participate here if they didnt make me active immediately after seeing this request

Thank u

bcherian
03-10-2005, 12:37 AM
hello everybody
i am from a tamil movie fan from kerala. now i am in UK hence i am unable to watch any movies. one of my tamil friend told me about this site. i wish to be an active member

sri_gan
03-10-2005, 01:47 AM
Cherian,

Welcome to Geetham Forums.

Starting putting your thoughts in different topics, Read the Guidance in the Rules section to become an active member.

You will gain access when its time.

Have Fun!

mrs_sri_gan
03-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Enna eppa active member akuvinga :Ksp: ,nan evlo post potten..innum enna active'nnu consider panama irrukinga...

neenga evlo seikrama enna active member akuringalo avlo seikrama nan nalla forum admin'na irrupen ithu ennoda (arasial)vakuruthi.... :ahha:

ennala oru film kuda download panna mudiyala :doh: ..enna active member akunga..mr.sri & co

katteri
03-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Porumai than vazhi.. MRs-Sri-Gan...... :wink:

Innum niraiyaa post a podanum....

Sri-gan a kelunga solluvar,....

mrs_sri_gan
03-10-2005, 03:28 PM
poi sollathinga...oru sila peru pathen..enna vida post kamiya pottavunga ellam active member aitanga..anna..anna..nan...che ...geetham mela nan court'la case poda poren.. :ahha:

sri_gan kitta ketan..athu forum'la pannuvanga...enn innum pannalannu theriyala sollitanga..anna nan panna maten sollitanga.. :cry:

sri_gan
03-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Ok Mrs.Sri,

What do you want to become an active member?

mrs_sri_gan
03-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Case potturuvennu sonna vudanna bayanthuttu valikku vanthutinga... :sm12: seri enna enna innum active member'a akkala?eppa akkuvinga?ithukku pathil venum... :ee:

prasan8181
03-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey, I have been an active member for about a month or more now, and I really wonder what specials am I getting because of that, well other than being able to download a few special movies. Am i missing something?

coolian
03-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Am i missing something?
Funny...I've been getting all kindsa stuff from Geetham...free movie tickets, money, lamborghini murcielagos...weird.

prasan8181
03-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Am i missing something?
Funny...I've been getting all kindsa stuff from Geetham...free movie tickets, money, lamborghini murcielagos...weird.

Alright. Understood.

Priyanka
03-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Case potturuvennu sonna vudanna bayanthuttu valikku vanthutinga... seri enna enna innum active member'a akkala?eppa akkuvinga?ithukku pathil venum...

MSG! Active member aagurathu onnum avvalavu easy illai. Pullaiyaarukku vendindu ore nalla at a stretch 300 thoppukkaranam podanum. :Ksp: Appa thaan active member aakkuvaanga. Naanga ellaam appadi thaan active members-aa aanom. :ee: Ithuve neenga Forum admin aaganum-naa 1500 thoppukkaranam (ofcourse at a stretch :ahha: ) podanum. Venna naan sonnathu correct-aa illaiyaannu Sri-yaiye kettu paarunga! :cool:

coolian
03-10-2005, 06:22 PM
No, let's use MSG's tactics on herself :ee:. RAGGING TIME!!!!!!

mrs_sri_gan
03-10-2005, 06:24 PM
ennaku athelam thevai illa....enna geetham makal ellam enn sonthangal..banthangal.... :ahha:

Priyanka
03-10-2005, 06:45 PM
ennaku athelam thevai illa....enna geetham makal ellam enn sonthangal..banthangal.... :ahha:

MSG! Neenga enna arasiyalla sera poreengalaa? :think:

Sentiment kaatti engalai kavukkalaamnu nenaccheengalaa? :Ksp: Athu than inga nadakkaathungarathu. :lol: Rules-naa rules than. 300 thoppukkaranam potte aaganum. :wink: Sari sari ungalukkaaha venna konjam koracchukkalaam. Neenga 299 pottaa pothum. :ee: