PDA

View Full Version : 7G love???

suryalover
11-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Hey friends...What u think abt love in 7G rainbow colony...

I am affected ...after seeing this movie...Well anyway I didnt like the premarital sex and other vulgarities such as electric cremation shown fully...But something is touching in the movie..may be bcos of the wonderful background..nice to see another illayaraja back in action...

Ashok_Taurus
11-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Oh is it ! ! :think: thanks for the info dude...i need to see the film soon...the songs are awesome ... :b:

Bluelotus
11-07-2004, 12:22 AM
we have yet to see the movie Surya :wink:

perhaps if you explained a bit more (without giving away the whole movie) about the type of love you're talking of? :think:

blue.

arunsharavan
11-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Hey friends...What u think abt love in 7G rainbow colony...

I am affected ...after seeing this movie...Well anyway I didnt like the premarital sex and other vulgarities such as electric cremation shown fully...But something is touching in the movie..may be bcos of the wonderful background..nice to see another illayaraja back in action...

yeahhh..it was touching...realistic except some scenes...I dont know why, but i felt sad at the end of the movie..but i guess that's the success of the movie

Arun

saisrini85
11-08-2004, 05:16 AM
i think we have seen some of these movies before (though i can exactly give the names!). it really gave me a feeling that i have seen such a movie before.. by the way, the hero abusing his dad with filthy words leaves the movie in a very bad taste! He used a really nasty word for his dad that i temporarily switched off the movie!! why are they following in creating another danush?? the hero looks awful!!!

vijitha
11-08-2004, 05:41 AM
hmmm i watched this movie.... and I just wanted to say ... "I HATE to LOVE this movie"

jksindhu2002
11-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Very bore Climax at last...The first part was very nice. But the second part is killing. Jollya irukka than movie pakkurom. Mostly ellarume manasai relax panna than movie pakkurom. Athu ippdi aluvura mathiri irunthal waste...

GoodBoy
11-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Nice movie....really ena pala scenela distrub panitu..

i like this movie very much..and its is different luv story..climaxla than ena solavaranganu..2 vati parthona than purinchathu...

goodcomplanboy
11-10-2004, 11:30 PM
ya ya, appa sentiment scene ennai romba touch panniduchu.

vasan
11-11-2004, 12:21 AM
ennaa vilaadureenga ellaarom.. :Ksp: :Ksp: how did ya all see?? :00:

I am still waiting for deepavali release.. :ee: :ee:

v-

goodcomplanboy
11-11-2004, 01:57 AM
ennaa vilaadureenga ellaarom.. :Ksp: :Ksp: how did ya all see?? :00:

I am still waiting for deepavali release.. :ee: :ee:

v-

Acho vasan sir, inga local theatres'le release pannitaanga, athaan paathutten :D But still waiting for the Deepavali release :ee:

Worth watching once sir, even though I didnt like the climax.

jaggy4u
11-11-2004, 06:20 AM
padam thendaam...thirumbavum love ularaal..anthaa hero yen gym la irunthu vanthavan madiri appdi oru look...chennai la pasanghalukku ponnungha pinnadi sutharathaa vitta vera velayillathaa madiri oru thenda padam...selvaraghavan psycho padam edukkaratha vittu veliyaa vara mattenguran..see bala he started with a lovely sethu and now where he stands..ponnunghalla high class figure nnu tharam vera pirikkarangha..ithukku oru thread veraaa...pasangha maanathaa vangha innoru padam...

suryalover
11-13-2004, 02:04 AM
ya ya, appa sentiment scene ennai romba touch panniduchu.

Ya thats true.....It was touchy...something was touchy..I exactly dont know what.....but my friends also felt the same as we saw this movie in theatre ..we 10 guys went...but only we where in the theatre...so enjoyed watching............... :b:

Teena
11-14-2004, 12:29 AM
The love in this movie has been showed very well.It's really a touching movie except the climax.I still don't understand why the director killed the heroine.The hero looks and acts more like dhanush.Sometimes he made unneccsary noise in some scenes otherwise his acting was good.

jaggy4u
11-14-2004, 01:11 AM
paravalla enna thavira ellathukkum inthaa movie pidichirukku..:)
Jaga(to self), Love verukka arambichitta,ennachuda unakku...;)

anainar
11-14-2004, 01:23 AM
Jaggy,

I downloaded the movie, but yet to watch it. But after reading all the views, I am with you man. Why is it that it has to be projected that guys are after girls always?? Many guys do serious work and think about future. I need to find time to watch the movie tomorrow. But looking at the posts, not that motivated.

Cheers

saisrini85
11-14-2004, 03:04 PM

No worries Jaga, I am with you man!!! Enakkum indha padam pudikkala. Sila scenes nalla irundhadhu avalavu thaan. Nowadays, taking the story of a young teenage guy in some part of the city or some partof tamil nadu seems to be the fashion. Thulluvatho Ilamai, Boys, Thiruda Thirudi, Kadal Kondean, 7G Rainbow Colony, etc are examples! What different was the love between them?? The scenes I liked were:

1.) the father of the hero getting angry first at his son's college results and then saying "nee tea kadailla oodhara cigarette unnoda appan raththatha (blood) uriyara madhiri"

2.) his dad shedding tears after his son sleeps (his son gets a job in Hero Honda..)

3.) The hero's frank explanation of his love to the heroine!

that's it.. nothing else worth mentioning. Sonia - well she was better in Madurae! She was quiet for most part here, and still she is being regarded as one of the finest performances of the film! Atrocious!! Hero - Sollamale irukkalam!

Best Performance - Rajan (Hero's dad) and the fat guy who is the hero's friend (who also acted in Jayam as Ravi's friend)

anainar
11-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Hmmmm!! Finally watched the movie. Dont understand why so much hoopla about it.

Usual story of son percieving father as a loveless guy. I dont understand how Sonia falls for this guy. She goes to the extent of vomitting after sitting next to him. How does such a hatred transforms into love? Does'nt that sound so shallow in the character of a girl? Are girls such flip flop characters in such a short span of time? A big hole I would say..

I wont be surprised if girls get inundated with expression love from such characters in Tamilnadu.

I also vouch Saisrini. The father and the friend stand out in performance.

goodcomplanboy
11-14-2004, 04:59 PM
enakku antha father feeling proud of his son (not in front of him) and shedding tears scene mattum thaan pudichuthu, in the entire movie. Just for that scene, I mentioned that its worth seeing the movie once (From the point of father-son in life).

I agree with you guys on the point that not all guys go behind girls. Best example: me, myself and my ownself :wink:

But I was really touched by the father sentiment scene

Bluelotus
11-14-2004, 07:32 PM
It was an okie movie. the songs were good.
But frankly I was glad she died....think a little b4 you blast me into oblivion :ee:
here you have this guy..who falls in love wth her at sight...doesn't take time to get to know who she is really...
then pretends that this love is something sacred blahblah..Tamil Movies do this so well :sm12:
but in fact it is nothing more than a psycho's infatuation.... :evil:

She is the more mature one in the so called relationship...in fact it isn't that of two lovers but a mentor-pupil relationship. He will forever rely on her emotionally and I doubt that she will ever be able to shed her role of mentor.

a doomed relationship if you ask me....

the father and the friend were indeed very good.

of course not all men/guys are like that nincompoop :lol:

how does sonia fall for him?
does she really? :think:
she obviously isn't too keen on relationships...her fiance on the other hand is more than ready to get hitched...
and along comes this guy who seem to be devoted....although at first she cannot stand him...proximity and familiarity makes him less of a monster
he is willing to stick to whatever rules she puts up ...
does she love him..or the idea of him?

it had its moments..and I liked the songs... not a total waste of time :wink:

blue.

ashokcsn_2000
11-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Just watchable that is it.... ithai yen ellarum aaha ohhonnu sollaraangannu theriyalai.... the love it totally immature.... dont know why she falls for this idiotic psycho..... that too showing the initial feeling of sitting next to the guy..... and then suddenly love blooms with all the sentis in place....

The acting of the friend and father was good apart from that there is Sonia... :Ksp:

The songs are good ofcourse... one primary reason for the movie to have done well...

Shy
12-10-2004, 08:22 PM
mm.. inthum intha padathai parakalai.. romba hype irunthathae intha padathukku.. eppadi solreenga ellaroon :think: parthutu solraen :D

Shy

aswin
12-15-2004, 03:40 PM
I watched the movie and liked it very much . The last half hour was very touching and made everyone cry. I have never experienced such love but this movie made me realize about the true love. The direction was such as only those who have experienced can do a film like that. The natural attraction between the lovers and the confusion, youth , and also thick skin about parents and the environment were naturalistic. Ravi Krishna and sonia have given great performance. I love all the songs in that movie esp "Ninaithu Ninaithu" and "Kanpesum"

It's kind of watching a historic love story but have a great impact more than "Romeo juliet" and all other love stories.

goodcomplanboy
12-15-2004, 04:59 PM
It's kind of watching a historic love story but have a great impact more than "Romeo juliet" and all other love stories.

ahaa aswin, yengayo edakoodama love panni sikkikiteenga pole irukku. I do agree that its a nice love story. But you got to move on your life buddy. The movie potrays that he has become a psyche. Is'nt it??? Who else apart from a psyche will come and wait with flowers for a girl who is dead long time back?

Oru thadavai paakalaam, athukkunnu amara kaathal aakidatheenga.

aswin
12-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Adapavi Kadhal Kathrika yellam padikarthukkum cinemalaparkartukum thaan nallairukkum. Real lifela athellam waste of time pa. Hello, What made you think that i have fallen for "LOVE" . Clearya padipa , above sentencea.

You cant compare real-life and cinema ? Can you? If you compare it wont be fun and even i can list out 101 flaws in that movie in such case.

Believe me its a good love-story ...my views :)

Bluelotus
12-16-2004, 07:34 PM
hmmm :think: dunno I still think love story wise it kinda sucks....
but the songs are very good I haev to totally agree

and if that happened to me in real life I would be mortified :sm12:

bad enough having ppl faling in love left right and centre :doh:

blue.

silican
12-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Two things I understood from the movie.

1) Cross the road with care :ahha:
2) Shalini met with a similar accident in Alaipauthey, but she escapes. But alas the beautiful Sonia dies. So the point is, if you are married, Guys you cant escape from ur wife even if a plane hit her. :lol:

- Silican

aswin
12-16-2004, 08:22 PM
In alaipauthy a car hits Shalini not a Plane. How do the plane /car knew who they hit is married or single, do they have any sensor detection for that ?

Kidding :D

Bluelotus
12-16-2004, 08:41 PM
sariyaana kelvi :lol:
no kidding :ee:

but the way I see it....

after marriage there is no escape for the ladies :oops: even death eludes them
:evil:
pavapatta jenmanghal :cry: :cry: :cry:

:ee:
blue.

goodcomplanboy
12-16-2004, 09:47 PM
:sm12: Silix athu eppadi correct'a kandu pudicheenga :sm12:

Enakku ennamo antha padam avalava impress panalai'pa, except for the few scenes, which I have mentioned earlier - my views

But as Blue rightly said. Songs are very good. Especially the "Ninaithu Ninaithu Paarthen - male version" and also the "Kana kaalum kaalangal - female version" both are too good.

silican
12-16-2004, 10:21 PM
In alaipauthy a car hits Shalini not a Plane. How do the plane /car knew who they hit is married or single, do they have any sensor detection for that ?

Kidding

I meant to say, a guy cant escape from his wife, even if a plane hits her. So getting hit by car is nothing.

Car/ Plane doesnt have a sensor for women, but married-women acquire more power and become stronger :sm12:

- Silican

aswin
12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
It seems that you are not happy with the power the married women have. :p
* Yetho Husbands yellam madindu mulikra mathri sollureenga"

P.S: Silican avargale i checked ur profile and ur domain name aasa-dosai-appala-vada.com doesnt exist . I had a good laff, it brings back the childhood memories :D

Shy
12-17-2004, 04:21 PM

Eppadi ellam pessi engalai yaemathaalum nenaicheengala ;)

Shy

Priyanka
12-17-2004, 11:09 PM
ennai andha padatthoda hero-voda moonji thaan romba disturb panniducchi. Vera nalla hero-ve kidaikka maattaangalaa thamiz producersku ellaam. Ada manmadhan maadhiri azhaha irukka vendam. Atleast presentable-a irukkara hero-vaa podalaam ille.

Ennappa padam edukkaraanga? Pasanga enna venumnaa porukki thanam pannuvaanga. Aana ponnunga avangalai love panniyee aaganum, athu avanga thalai ezhutthungara maadhiri padam edukkaraanga.

Neenga sonna namba maatteenga! Indha maadhiri padam ellaam parthu parthu nondhu poyi thamiz padam pakkarathaiye vittutten. Ippo ellaam download pandrathu kooda illai.

jaggy4u
12-18-2004, 01:05 AM

Eppadi ellam pessi engalai yaemathaalum nenaicheengala ;)

Shy
Laysa Laysa padathula vara paatu thaan nyabagam varuthu..
Vendam vendam nnu sonnalum kadhal viduvathillai ;)

dinesh
12-18-2004, 08:03 PM
I watched this movie a couple of days back. Was expecing something special from Selvaraghavan, but it was not to be. There were glimpses of the Selvaraghavan touch throughout the movie like the scene before the interval and hero meeting his father after the night when he told him he got the job. But the weakness of the story never lets these scenes to create an impact.

The movie tries to be realistic which is something to be happy about in the Tamil movie scene, but I was disturbed by the amount of recklessnes the hero shows and the movie's attempt of trying to justify it. Almost all the heroes these days seems to be ill-mannered and stupid, but seem to get the girl all the time (which is not very fair if you ask me :ahha:)
But to be serious, I don't know how many yongsters are going to follow movies like this as their life guide.

Sonia Agarwal was wonderful. She toned down the glamour girl act and she was more than effective. Hopefully she gets movies like this where she can show off her acting skills rather than her anatomy. The hero is the son of AM Rathnam the producer, so no wonder he got the role. He tries to imitate thanush and fails badly.

I didn't like the songs very much, were of the ok type, but wont be around next year. Kadhal Kondain was by far a superior movie, mainly because it had some story to play with in addition to the vision of Selva.

Motto of the movie : Try and be a bad dude as much as possible. The cutest girl in the block will then fall in love with you in the vain attempt of saving your rotten life.

PS: Silix was spot-on as usual. Never marry guys :sm12:

m31
01-17-2005, 09:18 PM
There were alota good talks about the movie way before it came out. I was expecting someting amazing ...but...when i actually saw the movie....it wasnt as expected...

prasan8181
01-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Sonia Agarwal was wonderful. She toned down the glamour girl act and she was more than effective. Hopefully she gets movies like this where she can show off her acting skills rather than her anatomy.

Dude, do we really care about Sonia's acting? :ahha: Well, it would be really nice to say yes when commenting on a movie... but i really wonder if we care about the acting talents of heroines... :ee: