PDA

View Full Version : Geetham Radio For Your Comments

sri_gan
11-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Hi Guys,

Happy to announce Geetham Radio's Special Show will be aired in few hours.

Overall Show Time: 4 hours and 15 minutes

Surprisingly, there are tons and tons of request songs... which hold up such a long time, we couldn't locate only one request song from movie poove poochudava...

The show includes, Vayalum Vaalvum (katteri special), Special Dedications, Neeyaar Virrupam and Ettu Katte Pattu (katteri special)....

For your time zone references:

In USA:

EST: 12:30 PM

Central: 11:30 AM

Pacific: 8:30 AM

In European:

GMT: 5:30 PM

In India:

IST: 11:00 PM

Don't Miss it and Don't forget to comment or critic etc....

Geetham Radio themed as >>Straight to the Show!

anainar
11-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Good work Sri...

Aiyooooooo!! My office firewall blocks ports and I could not listen to radio at work. Guys at Europe and India will have a fun day. Do a re-broadcast some time later in the evening or in the week end peech :pray: peech :pray: peech :pray:

Cheers

ashokcsn_2000
11-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Great work guys... :b:

But me at work.... cant.... listen to... (ports blocked)... please retelecast... :pray:... please....

coolian
11-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Ashok, wat's up with your avatar?

suha
11-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Good good bhaiyaa...waiting for radiooo :ush: thungavei illa faithi lllaaa :wink:

http://www.concrete-jungle.com/Images/Animation/Play%20The%20Music.gif

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sri_gan
11-11-2004, 05:26 PM
PORTS BLOCKED GUYS USE THE GPLAYER.

+

MOST OF THE OUTBOUND PORTS WILL NOT BE BLOCKED IN ANY NETWORK... TRY IT.

anainar
11-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Does not work Sri. :cry: :cry: Will try to catch up when I go home for lunch and take an extended lunch break today...

Cheers

sangeetham
11-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Ellorukkum Deepavali Nalvaazhthukkal.

This is my first time in Geetham Radio - would some kind soul tell me how to tune in? I am not able to get a link anywhere. I am in PST, at 9:50 PM, and I think the show is on. Mikka Nandri.

Bhuvana

sri_gan
11-11-2004, 05:49 PM
Iyanaar,

don't worry.... I'm playing to Rebroadcast at 7:00 PM EST also...... so US can enjoy completely.

If possible Will do it on sunday also.....

anainar
11-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Bhuvana,

Wish you also great fun filled Deepavali.

For radio, just click on the link Lauch GPlayer on the top left corner. That should start radio properly.

Cheers

katteri
11-11-2004, 05:52 PM
sangeetham...on the left corner of the geetham page u ll see luanch G player clcik on the link u ll hear the radio

silican
11-11-2004, 06:05 PM
don't worry.... I'm playing to Rebroadcast at 7:00 PM EST also...... so US can enjoy completely.

Adhu podhum sri_gan. I was waiting for something like this. Thanks a lot :)

Silican

sangeetham
11-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Mikka Nandri, Anainar, Katteri. It works - am listening to a lovely old song, Naan Siriththaal.....Lovely.

Bhuvana

madhu_aish1
11-11-2004, 06:17 PM
The show so far is terrific.. but katz neenga "soga song request ketu "suthiyaaa koraichiteenga http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gif

katteri
11-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Madhu nan enna paa soga pattu keeteen....Nan songe req panna laiya except Ettu....

Show is fantastic sri....7.30 GMT nu pottutenga time appuram nan ok parkalam nu irunthutten but athu 5.30 gmt polaaaaa

ashokcsn_2000
11-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Sri_Gan
Thanks for the rebroadcast.... :)

anainar
11-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Wow!! I was just in time to listen to my choice....Great show with Chinna Gounder accent Sri.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers

krishng
11-11-2004, 07:38 PM
supera irukku sri programs.. ellothoda highlight compering dhaan. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

workla irukardhaala ennalaiyum fulla kekka mudiyala. so sunday rebroadcast irundha nalla irukkum..

cheers.

goodcomplanboy
11-11-2004, 07:45 PM
ahaa first broadcast miss pannitten. Office'lernthu work aagale. But I will try to go home before 7:30 :). Thanks for the re-broadcast Sri :b:

jayasree
11-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Thanks for playing the song
Ninaivo Oru Paravai from Sikappu Rojakal
as requested by me. Right now, I am listening the song.
It is really very nice experience.

Bluelotus
11-11-2004, 09:15 PM
:clap: :b: :clap:

Great show !!

love the comments :ee: before each song :b:

and so kewl to hear all the haikus read out :b:
by Kalaignar :wink:

(truth be told I didn't realise it was him :ee: till some kind soul pointed it out to me :ahha: I was all set to send a huge bottle of cough syrup to the person via our DJ :oops: till I was enlightened :wink: )

yaaah me too missed the begining and started to listen when GCB's request Utha pooh was being netcasted...
Sri :wink: it was 5:30 GMT not 7:30GMT :wink:
next netcast would be at midnight GMT I guess :ee:

:clap: great show :clap:
looking fwd to the rest :D

thank you

blue.

suha
11-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Thank u sri bhaiya

http://www.glue.umd.edu/~mani/vanakam.gif

.... Happy deepavali to u all...

vasan
11-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Got in only in the middle.. But awesome show.. Sri.. :b: :clap: :clap:

Very very nice.. :)

Will get more of it during the repeat presentation..

We might put it up again on the weekend too.. :ee: You know.. may be sunday or so.. :wink: Just for fun.. :P

v-

sri_gan
11-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,

:sm03: I'm really glad you guys like the new Approach. :sm03:

We will be rebroadcasting this show again for the USA in the stereo Quality which is really lovely to listen.... in few hours Starts at 7:30 PM EST

Sorry UK folks, the server was too slow in the morning so I decided to reduce the bit rate...

jaggy4u
11-12-2004, 01:45 AM
Sri_gan thanks man..you guys are really rock'n...
:sm08:

silican
11-12-2004, 01:46 AM
Oh No...
Paadhi program'la dhan veetukku vandhen. correcta naan request panna paatu oduthu..Missed the whole previous part :doh: Listening now and shall post my comments later :) "en mel vizhundha mazhai thuliye" indha paata ketta punniyavan/punniyavadhi romba nalla iruppanga. :)

With hopes of getting one more chance on Sunday,
Silican

RaasuKutty
11-12-2004, 03:02 AM
tooo late in joining the party tooo :( :(

Anyway, Nice work guyz... :P :P

anainar
11-12-2004, 03:05 AM
Radio did go off for a while. I tried connecting again and again but nothing happened. After 15 minutes started working fine...

But enjoyed the evening immensely. Thank you Sri...

Cheers

Bluelotus
11-12-2004, 03:15 AM
:pray: :pray: oh great DJ Sri :sm03: please play it again for those who missed it during the weekend ..if you can :sm03:

Mr Vampire super interview!! :b:
I can't wait for Madhevan's :sm12:

and....wow ..ungallukku pada kuda theriyumaaa :ee: ..really funny songs :b:
thayir satham, katta erumbu one was my fav :sm12:

Sri, you song selection for the auhtors of the Modern day Deepavali stories .... :clap: :clap: super!!
Thank you again for a really Kewl Show :sm03:

blue.

silican
11-12-2004, 05:18 AM
Hi Sri, I could listen only a part of it as the radio stopped in between. I waited for a few mins and then went out. But your Coimbatore accent presentation for "Raakamma kaiya thattu" and "Kanmani anbodu kadhalan" songs were too good and natural..:clap:

Silican

Priyanka
11-12-2004, 05:27 AM
Hi! I have never visited Geetham radio. How to use it? Will there be any link to hear the song? Plz help

madhu_aish1
11-12-2004, 05:37 AM
Karthis athai,

You can visit Geetham radio @

Mr/Ms Geetham Radio
No : 11 Bala Illam,
Geetham Kuruku Santhu,
Geetham Bus Stop,
Internet - 00000007

Madhuhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/guitarist.gif

Priyanka
11-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Ennanga madhu! serious-a ketta nakkal adikkareenga! Seriously I dont know anything about G-radio!

madhu_aish1
11-12-2004, 05:48 AM
Ok athai ippo serioussaaa solluren ... was testing your patience ;) ;) ..

Geetham radio doesnt get broadcasted 24/7 365 days. At times people broadcast show. On deepavalli sri_gan broadcasted radio for 2 hours 2 times. You can see a link on top in geetham web page "Launch GPlayer' when radio is broadcasted. You can click on it and can enjoy geetham radio. Currently no one is broadcasting. We would be informing pretty earlier about any radio events..

PS: interested in DJ -ing in Geetham Radio ....Why do i keep asking this to everyone :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

goodcomplanboy
11-12-2004, 01:02 PM
yenungo sri_gan. arumaya pesiputeengo. Romba nanringo, ennoda dedication'a play panninathukku. namma ooru accent romba arumaya, theliva pesureenga, namma ooru koimbatore'ngala

sri_gan
11-12-2004, 02:35 PM
yenungo sri_gan. arumaya pesiputeengo. Romba nanringo, ennoda dedication'a play panninathukku. namma ooru accent romba arumaya, theliva pesureenga, namma ooru koimbatore'ngala

Ammangana.... naan nenba kalama anga than padichu mudichu vellaiyum pathenguna... namakku eppadingo?

PriyankaKutty and Guys who missed the show, I will rebroadcast on Sunday sometime around 10:00 AM EST ... unga convienience pathukonga....

Sili, I tried to broadcast in the stereo Quality and went out ... athunala enna achunu theriala... sunday should be good to listen.

Vera time venuma sollidunga.... play pannuren... innoru mukiyamana visheyam its a 4 hour 15 minutes show....

Rendu mimic voice le pesi irruken.

ashokcsn_2000
11-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Sri
Show superungoooov..... nethu rombanaal kazhichu radio ketta thripthi.... Appadiye kettukitte thoongitten...... Superb show.... :b:

suha
11-12-2004, 02:47 PM
amango sri bhaiya ningo nalla pesuningo :clap: ...
konjam ippo broadcast pannungha naan miss panniteinnungo :Ksp: plsngo plsngo :pray:

Minnie
11-12-2004, 07:05 PM
sri,,ur show and ur performances was so good,,,,after a long time it was like i am in india listening to radio,,,,btw ur voice really scared me :ahha: :ahha: ,,,first thought some problem in my speaker :sm18: :sm18: ,,,later i realized it is u trying to spaek like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,,,just kidding :P :P ,,,,for your efforts and nice work,,,,esp for playing my fav song with ur comments,,,,this is for u from me accept it ok,,,, :sm30: :sm30: :clap: :clap:

krishng
11-12-2004, 07:15 PM
sri, vera edhachum possible time saturday broadcast panna mudiyuma? sundayvum ennala kekka mudiyadhu.. mudincha try pannunga. illana apram oru naal kettukeren..

cheers.

sri_gan
11-12-2004, 07:28 PM
sri, vera edhachum possible time saturday broadcast panna mudiyuma? sundayvum ennala kekka mudiyadhu.. mudincha try pannunga. illana apram oru naal kettukeren..

cheers.

Krish,

Naan try pannuren... intha weekend sunday mattum than ippo thaikku free, athukku appuram ella weekend work readya irrukku.... free ya irrukkum pothu solluren...

krishng
11-12-2004, 07:48 PM

cheers.

Krish,

Naan try pannuren... intha weekend sunday mattum than ippo thaikku free, athukku appuram ella weekend work readya irrukku.... free ya irrukkum pothu solluren...

Sure Sri. thanx for the reply. eppo mudiyudho appo sollunga.. will wait for that.

cheers.

goodcomplanboy
11-14-2004, 05:34 PM
sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii super'a irukku. I am listening to it now. Ippo thaan en kavithai vera padicheenga :dance:

Thanku thanku :sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

kvk_vijay1
11-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Nice admin !!! But no links are there . how can i access the radio

Solution please from any moderator

ashokcsn_2000
11-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Nice admin !!! But no links are there . how can i access the radio

Solution please from any moderator

Vijay neenga radio miss panniteenga... diwali apparam sunday annikku broadcast irunthuchu... aduthu epponnu poduvaanga... broadcast panara appo geethamla mela left hand cornerla link varum ok vaa.... :)

Priyanka
11-18-2004, 05:00 AM
Thanx ashok! Even I did not know that. I was wondering how to use Geetham radio

m31
01-17-2005, 10:05 PM
i like the fact the u guys actually put on special programs rather than just ramdomly selected songs 24/7....keep up the good work

ns80
03-03-2005, 09:53 PM
just stumbled upon this section. was wondering if there are any weekly song request programs still going on :think:

Shy
03-03-2005, 10:24 PM
We had it earlier, narayanan.. eppo ellai, but will start soon :b:

Shy

ns80
03-12-2005, 03:11 PM
innoru kelvi...just hearing the KJJ_selection playlist. wow what a playlist, is there any specific timings of the week this playlist will be played?

really wonderful collection of KJJ songs. infinite times thanks :sm03: :sm03:

Shy
03-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Specific time ellai Pa, we change it appo appo, This list will be for a while, so you can hear them whenever you want :b:

Yarroda collection sariya theriyaathu.. may be bala, katteri, sri, dinesh??? not sure... :(

Shy

Minnie
03-12-2005, 09:19 PM
shy could you please tell me where can i post my request songs ( for hearing it in radio ),i couldnt find one

ns80
03-13-2005, 02:33 AM
Specific time ellai Pa, we change it appo appo, This list will be for a while, so you can hear them whenever you want b

Yarroda collection sariya theriyaathu.. may be bala, katteri, sri, dinesh??? not sure..

adhula 2 paatu naan keattadhe kedayadhu...soopera irundhudhu. adhaan namma rare songs'layum pottu vitten. yaaru host panraanga'nu sollunga. avanga kitta andha 2 paatu MP3'um kekkanum ;)

ns80
04-01-2005, 04:22 PM
tinker, admins ,
i guess tinker's song streaming is repeating Devadhai Poloru from Gopura Vasalile for almost the last 1 hour. Can you please take care of it.

Shy
04-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Narayanan.. is it ok now?

Shy

ns80
04-01-2005, 06:17 PM
yeah...it was fixed about 10-15 minutes after I posted the message. Sorry dint update it earlier.

dinesh
04-10-2005, 08:57 PM
So what do people think of the radio these days? What are your comments on the shows being broadcasted (not just on the DJs)? What other stuff do you think should be added to the radio programmes?

ns80
04-10-2005, 11:07 PM
So what do people think of the radio these days? What are your comments on the shows being broadcasted (not just on the DJs)?

Absolutely fabulous, especially love the 70s-80s songs being netcasted these days :ee:. Would be wonderful if they were netcasted a little more regularly. Perhaps a day in the weekend :think:.

What other stuff do you think should be added to the radio programmes?

Could some of the old netcasts occasionally (ones done for New year 2004 or First DJ program in Geetham) it would be wonderful if we can have some memorable old netcasts which we new members have missed out.

PS: waiting for this new year to hear the voices of a whole bunch of DJs :P.

dinesh
04-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Thanks for your feedback NS. :b:

The old songs netcasts is part of an automatic server broadcast. I'll investigate into the possibility to play that more often.

ns80
04-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Would someone have the recordings of this Silican-suha pongal program (http://www.geetham.net/forums/ptopic,141057.html#141057). If there, is it possible to netcast this sometime :think:

PS: idhula dhaane andha 'Kadhal' Murugan spoof :lol:

Idiot
09-08-2006, 06:30 PM
hai,

i was thinking for the long time when i was going through the archives of geetham. lot of previous program has been done by dinesh, sri, suha and others.

if someone have the files of those programs. can retelecast it. It will be wonderful for new comers :ahha: like me who have missed the program.

t-, even if u retelecast v-day program, dinesh program after that will be great.

waiting for ur ideas people.

Shy
02-23-2007, 07:16 PM
Very nice song :b: :b:

antha kaalathula rendu thalaivar'sum kalakee pottu irukaanga :sm03: :sm03:

Shy

Shy
02-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Aagayam Melae - thalaivar paadi irukaara :00: :sm12:

BTW enakku matum thaana... ellarkkum ippadi thaana.. i get buffering very often :oops:

Shy

Shy
02-23-2007, 07:36 PM
pove sempove...WOW.. I love thissssssssssssss song.....

thalaivar appadiyee urukii padi irupaar.......

ahhh bufferingggggggggg GRRRRRRRRRr

Shy

Idiot
02-23-2007, 07:39 PM
yes its buffering for me too :ee:

tinker
02-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I am not sure why its buffering ... .I am not even d/l anything in that PC nor running FTP and also its playing from my PC in US ... hmmmm ... let me restart it once ...

Shy
02-23-2007, 07:43 PM
tinker.. kalakee poteengo poonga...

nalla collection :b:

Shy

tinker
02-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Check it now guys .... if its still buffering , I will stop it play something from the server :) ...

Shy
02-23-2007, 07:47 PM
sem poove started again.. so far nothing :sm03: :sm03: thanks much...

Shy

Idiot
02-23-2007, 07:48 PM
no buffereing now.

ps: t- want to know something about access. can you able to give me some pointers in it. thank you :ee:

tinker
02-23-2007, 07:58 PM
no buffereing now.

ps: t- want to know something about access. can you able to give me some pointers in it. thank you :ee:

Access to geetham radio or something else ?

Idiot
02-23-2007, 08:00 PM
not to geetham radio in general :ee:

tinker
02-23-2007, 08:02 PM
not to geetham radio in general :ee:

IIG - puriyala ... access to what ? ...

Idiot
02-23-2007, 08:04 PM
access like remote accessing computer. i.e., in few threads i heard you accessing your computer in US from India something like that.

How it works? and basic idea on it.

Shy
02-23-2007, 08:14 PM
stop aacchu :oops:

Shy

Idiot
02-23-2007, 08:16 PM
i think tinker working on it. :ee:

SHy, did you hear the whole v- day program :snooty: :snooty:

Shy
02-23-2007, 08:20 PM
i think tinker working on it. :ee:

SHy, did you hear the whole v- day program :snooty: :snooty:

paathi keten.. appuram download pani vachu iruken.. intha weekend thaan kekanum..

kandeepa ketutu solren..

Shy

indian_rediff
03-30-2007, 11:51 PM
I happened to see that the total time for Geetham radio (when I looked yesterday) was only about 33 hours of music. Is that it? I would have thought that you had terabytes of songs and one wouldn't repeat for weeks!

I happen to have a few songs myself and would be glad to upload it to the server where the radio is feeding from.

Sai (Indian Rediff)

suha
03-30-2007, 11:59 PM
hi welcome to geetham indian_rediff:sm35:

ya its sometning technical problem in radio thats wht its playing an hrs and its repeating from beginning....thanks too noticed:sm08: ...soon it will be fix .....

if u have songs.... send to mods/admins:p

========================

BTW wht means indian_rediff??:rolleyes:

indian_rediff
03-31-2007, 01:20 AM
A long time ago, in Net terms almost 3 generations ago, I used to chat at Rediff.com. This was in the days before the current version of chat - Java and html chat. The old chat was very very primitive - and yet we had a lot of fun. This was probably approximately 1996 or thereabouts.

Then they moved to the current kind of chat room - and of course these days they are useless.

At the time, I had just seen the Kamalahasan movie, Indian. I called myself Indian nad used to chat at rediff. I was even an administrator of sorts, managing to keep order inthe chat rooms. Even the newer chat was nice - with weekly political chat (hosted by Saisuresh Sivaswamy), movie chat (hosted by Sharmila taliculam). It was a whole lot of fun.

Those days were innocent. Viruses were (relatively) rare. You didn't have to be scared of web sites.

The name lingers from those days. Hope you didn't get bored of the explanation.

Sai (Indian Rediff)

indian_rediff
03-31-2007, 01:22 AM
if u have songs.... send to mods/admins:p

Kinda tough to upload files directly to mods/admins. Also, there may be other issues - I have downloaded these over a period of some years from various sources. Does that matter?

Sai (Indian Rediff)

leomohan
04-06-2007, 06:55 PM
May I know the link to listen to the Radio?

Shy
04-06-2007, 07:26 PM
May I know the link to listen to the Radio?

http://geetham.net:8000

Shy

Sri
06-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi:
Can somebody help me with requesting songs on Geetham Radio? I had to login again? And, even after I did that, how do I go further? Is there a tutorial for this? ;) Am I asking too many questions? ;) ;)

Thankoo,
Sri

yasodha
06-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Hi:
Can somebody help me with requesting songs on Geetham Radio? I had to login again? And, even after I did that, how do I go further? Is there a tutorial for this? ;) Am I asking too many questions? ;) ;)

Thankoo,
Sri

Sri...neenga login panna udane...u can select the songs from the list...ithukku kooda tutorial thevaya???;)

Sri
06-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Sri...neenga login panna udane...u can select the songs from the list...ithukku kooda tutorial thevaya???;)

Akka, unga level-ku arivu enakku illae.. I want to listen to one song from Sivaji.. Can you please request it on my behalf? The Sahana song..

Thankoo,
Sri

yasodha
06-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Akka, unga level-ku arivu enakku illae.. I want to listen to one song from Sivaji.. Can you please request it on my behalf? The Sahana song..

Thankoo,
Sri

Sri...I don't think they added Sivaji songs let me check....:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Sri
06-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Sri...I don't think they added Sivaji songs let me check....:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Hm.. I'll get my own copy then.. :snooty: I went and logged in and was searching.. all those 05 -10 was confusing.. and when I did a search on Sivaji, it gave me some other list..

Adhukullae neenga vera enna thittareenga, tutorial venumaa-nu? :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Sri

yasodha
06-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Hm.. I'll get my own copy then.. :snooty: I went and logged in and was searching.. all those 05 -10 was confusing.. and when I did a search on Sivaji, it gave me some other list..

Adhukullae neenga vera enna thittareenga, tutorial venumaa-nu? :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Sri

Sivaji ganeshan songs vena irukku....;) Neenga unga MP3 playerla kelunga....me requested songs also..mudinja kelunga....:)
Naan eppo ungala thittinen....:snooty: ange irukkura songs thaane varum....;)

Sri
06-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Sivaji ganeshan songs vena irukku....;) Neenga unga MP3 playerla kelunga....me requested songs also..mudinja kelunga....:)
Naan eppo ungala thittinen....:snooty: ange irukkura songs thaane varum....;)

Neenga Kaelunga Sivaji Ganesan songs ellam.. If you want, I'll also give you my collection.. ;)

What songs did you request? Enakku pidicha songs yaedhavathu?

Thittarathellam thittittu, apparam enna nnan eppo thittinaen-nu kealvi.. Me :sm34: :sm34: - You too Yaso? :( :(

;)

Sri

yasodha
06-30-2007, 10:02 PM
Neenga Kaelunga Sivaji Ganesan songs ellam.. If you want, I'll also give you my collection.. ;)

What songs did you request? Enakku pidicha songs yaedhavathu?

Thittarathellam thittittu, apparam enna nnan eppo thittinaen-nu kealvi.. Me :sm34: :sm34: - You too Yaso? :( :(

;)

Sri

Sri....heart break smiley podura alavukku....oh god....ok ok..songs kelunga....me requested one song two times....hehehe theriyama click pannitten...once for you and once for me....okva...enjoy...:) :b: :sm05:

Idiot
06-30-2007, 10:08 PM
pull arikuthubaaaaaaaa :ee:

Sri
06-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Dedicated to Sri... Ahaa..... Thankoo, thankoo, thankoo...

:sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

:sm34: ippo :sm33: :sm09: :sm09: :sm09: :sm09:

Sorgamae Endraalum... :sm06: :sm06: :sm06: :sm06:

Sri

Sri
06-30-2007, 10:11 PM
pull arikuthubaaaaaaaa :ee:

Yaso, this comment's for you.. My thatha has some problems talking directly to people, so please adjust.. :Ksp:

Sri

Idiot
06-30-2007, 10:12 PM
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

venumnaaa yaso and Sri, pulli arikuthu'nu podaraen pothumaaaa :ee:

daya
07-29-2007, 02:55 PM
The song playing is something different from the one which is displayed on the right hand side.....why?

Daya

Sri
07-29-2007, 03:05 PM
The song playing is something different from the one which is displayed on the right hand side.....why?

Daya

DD: maybe they are checking if you are alert enough? :think:

Sri

daya
07-29-2007, 03:14 PM
DD: maybe they are checking if you are alert enough? :think:

Sri

I had requested for a song Sri. So was waiting for my turn... Mine was eternally 4th on the list..:)

Daya

Sri
07-29-2007, 03:15 PM
I had requested for a song Sri. So was waiting for my turn... Mine was eternally 4th on the list..:)

Daya

You'd gone farther than I went. I could not even figure it out, so had Yaso help me. :ee: All the very best, hopefully your request will be played. ;)

Sri

daya
07-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I saw ur request for tutorials...

Am not waiting anymore....going for my 40 winks...vandha neenga kelungo...aadaadha manamum undo from madurai veeran, lilting voice of MLV

Daya

Sri
07-30-2007, 01:04 AM
DD: How did you even get a request it? I tried to request a song in random and could not even select it. :Ksp:

Hello Moderator Nana Sir, help please? :ee: If you have something so complicated, then you need to provide tutorial. ;)

Sri

vasan
07-30-2007, 01:19 AM
Right click on Request songs link on top, open in a new browser. Login with your geetham ID and password. Choose one from the drop down menu list (composer, singer, genre etc).. Keep selecting the submenus until the song show up. Click the + button next to the song, it will add in the queue for the songs played (which is shown on the right side, with what is the current song, and list of previous songs..

Vasan

Sri
07-30-2007, 03:12 AM
Thankooo Admin Vasan Sir. I did the login part and went inside the "gugai" but, after selecting the year and in the next drop down menu, I selected a movie "Dhool" I think and the screen went totally blank. Happened twice and I gave up.

DD, hope this works for you. If not, it works very well for Poongothai. Maybe, you can check with her. :b:

Sri

daya
07-30-2007, 04:39 AM
DD, hope this works for you. If not, it works very well for Poongothai. Maybe, you can check with her. :b:

Sri

Thanks Sri, it worked for me..:dance: I heard it a couple of hrs ago... hurray...

Which song do you want..i will request on ur behalf...bolo bolo tell tell...

Daya

Sri
07-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks Sri, it worked for me..:dance: I heard it a couple of hrs ago... hurray...

Which song do you want..i will request on ur behalf...bolo bolo tell tell...

Daya

Woohoo!!! Glad it worked for you, DD. Nevermind me. I don't listen to movie songs, I was only trying on your behalf. Thanks anyways for selecting a song and dedicating it to me. :sm09:

Sri