PDA

View Full Version : cyber love

Minnie
11-19-2004, 01:56 AM
hi all,,dont know whether this topic has been discussed earlier or not, :think:
do u guys believe in cyber love,,,does it really go well and end up in marriage? or thru net like geetham :wink: :ahha: wr ppl shares their view and get impress by one and only member blah,blah,,,,,,,, just out of curious i am asking,,,,let me know your opinions please,,,,

Minnie
11-19-2004, 01:57 AM
hope i wont be banned,,,

vasan
11-19-2004, 02:37 AM
I am not sure if by Cyber love you mean people meeting in places such as forum. If you are asking about the possibility.. Welll.. I guess so.. Forums and other chat places are places to meet too. Just as with any other meetings, cyber meeting is also a seed for further relationship. However, as you might have guessed, one can't overemphasize the need to be cautious in every meetings - be it online or otherwise. Why be a fool and rush in where 'angels' fear to tread.. :wink:

Vasan

Just as a note for future postings.. Geetham DOES not encourage open 'love-talk' in the forum. If you 'hit it off' with some one and do your conversations via pm, good luck. However, if any one harrasses others, sending tons of emails or pm-s and so on, such people will be warned, and possibly banned.. :P We can't have people bugging others about their love life, can we? Especially if the party is not interested in such topics.. :P :P

So folks, don't bug others. But should you find some one and are willing to venture out further, please do it in PM.. not openly. Thanks !! (Notice however that if any user complains about another user for harrassing them.. you will be warned off..)

This topic probably was discussed earlier as well.. If other mods find this repetitive or not 'befitting' the forum, do please move it to trash.. I am sure micky would understand. Thanks !

san2003
11-19-2004, 02:40 AM
i think there was a big dicussion about online relationship, cyber love and etc in previous topics

one of it was... http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4374

jus check it

san2003
11-19-2004, 02:42 AM
i agree to u vasan... its not good to just create new topic for no reason... sori if it sounded offending

vasan
11-19-2004, 04:49 AM
Okie..micky.. Sans doll is my guru-ji.. whatever she says I will do.. :P :P

Could you please use the topic she gave and continue our conversations there.. :sm03:

Thanks ! I will lock this up.. :P

Vasan

ps: San.. :) Thanks daa.. :P I was too lazy to search.. :oops: