jilljill
11-29-2004, 06:56 AM
I think everybody forgot Balaji

samethink for all Tamilians

Now Murali & Dinesh Kartik there

We will see

goodcomplanboy
11-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Balaji is supposed to undergo a back surgery. That was the last news we heard about him. Dont know when his surgery is scheduled to be. Lets pray he gets well soon.

katteri
11-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Ippa than nanum balajiyum rendu biriyani yum rendu quarter m addichittu vukarnthom...Just kidding...

He is suffering from abdominal injury and he wud be soon next season. he ll miss the bangladesh boat..

silican
11-29-2004, 07:53 PM
He was bowling in the nets during the rain-spoilt Chennai Test. I guess the selection commity already have a packed house of bowlers with Harbhajan, Kumble, Murali Karthik, Nehra, Pathan and Zaheer. Apart from these, there is this speed-only-not-accurate Agarkar

Of these bowlers only 3 Quickies and atmost 2 spinners can be picked for a game. So Balaji doesnt have a vacancy as of now. :(

- Silican

senthil17
11-30-2004, 02:33 AM
Like gc said Balaji is supposed to be having a surgery right now, after his not so great performance with the sri lankans.

saisrini85
11-30-2004, 02:43 AM
balaji should be back for the bangladesh series if considered. he has been far better than nehra and agarkar and should be the third seamer of this team. he has formed a lethal combo with pathan and both compliment each other well. i am waiting for balaji to return

RaasuKutty
11-30-2004, 03:04 AM
3 left hand seemers arent the best combination.. Balaji fits the righthand bowler very well... Also zaheer and Nehra have tooo many injuries..

Letz wait for balaji to return... Also, Its nice to see that we have options for fast bowlers.. There used to be a time when we did not have fast bowlers..

Kalyan
02-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Why does his name not even figure in the pre-selection process?? Has he gone that far behind??