PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this?

jaggy4u
12-09-2004, 07:04 PM
http://www.employees.org/~pathi/amazing/snake_in_tummy.jpg

ashokcsn_2000
12-09-2004, 07:14 PM
yukkk........................

BTW how can this be true... if she swallowed snak eggs... they should have been digested by the acid and digestive juices in the stomach..... infact i remember when i swalled a small stone (very small in fact) the doc told that it will be dissolved by the acids in the stomact and there is no need to operate (Xrays showed that they took close to 3 months to get completely disslved and get evicted from my system).

could be some sort of a hoax... the x-ray looks too phoney to me...

vomitting toads and lizards....she should have died of poisonning.... (3 died in chennai because of eating samabar into which a lizard had fallen into... though they never ate the lizard that was in the sambar).....

jeez... i feel something moving in my tummy.... i have drunk a lot of water directly from rivers.....

coolian
12-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Dude...it's FAKE...it's from some lameass tabloid...

RaasuKutty
12-09-2004, 08:09 PM
I remember fly akka posting something like this.. I even remember seeing some references for the same.. I am sure that the post still exists in geetham.. Will search and post it in the evening...

PS: I am doubtful abt this news of 1.83 metres snake.. but it is possible for insects to be in your stomach....

Priyam2004
12-09-2004, 08:37 PM
Nooooo waaaayyyyyy.........eewww..... . :?

vasan
12-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Say it was of 5 cm diameter... (with that length its not unreasonable.. )..

The volume it will occupy is 3.6 liters... :00: :00: :00:

Dude.. just how big was his tummy.. :Ksp: :Ksp:

v-

coolian
12-09-2004, 08:49 PM
It's not true.......................... .......

silican
12-09-2004, 08:51 PM
I have read something similar loooooong time ago. I read in some local tamil magazine, Muththaaram or Kalkandu..dont remember. I thought it was some hoax to fill up the pages. :00:

- Silican

vasan
12-09-2004, 08:54 PM
:P :P :P

I know.. :P

Do you guys know that there is one tabloid in US that is fixated on Aliens?? Usually its like some one having some sort of extra martial affair with these Aliens.. :P

Once Sen. Hillary Clinton was on Jay Leno, and Jay was asking her about those escapades Hillary supposed to have made with these Aliens.... had a good laugh...

Amazing how people would manufacture nonsense like this.. :)

v-

jaggy4u
12-09-2004, 10:08 PM
well i don't believe this. how would the snake get oxygen in an intestine? how can an egg swallowed incubate in a higly acidic and voilent environment (digestive system)?
But this is the craziest thing i have read so far :).
But it surely gives a fear factor on drinking river water and on eggs..may b one should always remove the shell before eating raw eggs :).

coolian
12-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Amazing how people buy manufactured nonsense like this...

jaggy4u
12-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Chk this...

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/octopus.htm

Have fun :)

coolian
12-09-2004, 11:13 PM
That is the single most nastiest fake article I've ever had the displeasure of reading...