PDA

View Full Version : Precious moments of 2004

Bluelotus
01-02-2005, 05:35 AM
Perhaps a little out of line...

I know this year was a highly emotional one for all of us, so much to mourn and so much to reflect upon...

Despite all this I am reluctant to let go of 2004 without associating at least one happy memory with this year.

I am sure that most if not all of you would have had at least one event which they wish to remember entwined with love.

sweetest memory of 2004

perhaps a moment spent with your sweetheart which will be forever cherished?

or

your baby's first word?

or

something else...it can be anything ...anything at all which you shall carry in your heart till memories fade

thank you for sharing your precious moments with us :D

blue.

goodcomplanboy
01-02-2005, 04:38 PM
:00: neraya irukku eppadi solla... solrathukku vaarthai illaye :wink:

Bluelotus
01-02-2005, 06:29 PM
I know it's hard ...

well there were millions of tiny tiny windows...a little like "kodak" moments forever captured in my mind:

a game of chess with my sister, who completely trashed me...but we had such good fun. :D

a moment spend on grandma's lap

these are but a few... the rest are kinda too embarassing to even read let alone write about :sm12:

anainar
01-02-2005, 07:00 PM
I will cherish my day long travel with my son in train. It was his first journey in a train and he was so excited with so many different things. Right from the towel hanger which was his favorite to make noise to every screw, door latches, cup holders are all his plaything.

That also made me realise how small things make children happy, while we are eternally unhappy over things that on second thoughts would look trivial. It was an eye opener and I stopped complaining about things that I used to complain earlier.

Cheers

jaggy4u
01-02-2005, 10:33 PM
ya had 1 big day in the start of 2004 when my dream came true...athu ennannu solla matten then the moderator will come to task ;)
Anyway overall good year professionally & personally too ;)

Priyanka
01-03-2005, 04:50 AM
My most unforgetable thing in the whole 2004 is tsunami disaster, which I (not only me so many other people) will never be able to forget throughout their life. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bluelotus
01-06-2005, 01:52 AM
My most unforgetable thing in the whole 2004 is tsunami disaster, which I (not only me so many other people) will never be able to forget throughout their life. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I dunno Peeka...this is more an unforgettable memorry than a "precious moment"
:?

:Ksp: :Ksp: jaggy are you trying to shock me :Ksp: :Ksp:
my mind boggles :sm12:

Anainar,
:P have fun with him...you shall make many many more Precious moments with that Precious son of yours :D

(a hug from bluey aunty to Adi :D )

blue.

san2003
01-07-2005, 07:14 AM
My MOST PRECIOUS MOMENT OF 2004 ... and in my life... MY GRADUATION!!!

i graduated with a degree in accounting after 3 long and hardworking years... it was finally paid off ... it might be small matter for many... but for me was a major thing in life.... as my parents, family and frens have waited along with me for this moment.. it finally arrived in Oct last yr... cant forget that day... it was simple, but great :) a dream come true
(jus for info... i managed to wear a saree for the occasion.. it was perfect for it :) couldn ask for more :ee:)

another precious moment would be me landing with a job (accurately b4 my graduation ceremony)

my life has been good in 2004...though there were bad moments durin the yr... i have passed over that :) and leading my life into 2005 :)

anainar
01-07-2005, 01:46 PM
i managed to wear a saree for the occasion.. it was perfect for it couldn ask for more

I see why that is the most memorable moment San doll. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Good to see you back and know that you can finally practice your dream profession. Good luck in 2005.

Cheers

vasan
01-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Yeahhhh !!! Sans.. Congratulations on your graduation !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(I know its a bit late greet you now.. but better late than never... :P :P )...

Also for your new job.. :P :P Make money, Sans doll.. make lots of money.. :P :P (rr.. could we get some tix for Cricket at Perth... :wink: :wink: )...

Congrats again.. Glad your 2004 was fabulous..

v-

Bluelotus
01-08-2005, 04:49 AM
:clap: way to go Sandoll :b:
congratulations!!

all tips on how to save money are highly welcome :wink: :ee:

Priyanka
01-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Yeahhhh !!! Sans.. Congratulations on your graduation !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(I know its a bit late greet you now.. but better late than never... :P :P )...

Also for your new job.. :P :P Make money, Sans doll.. make lots of money.. :P :P (rr.. could we get some tix for Cricket at Perth... :wink: :wink: )...

Congrats again.. Glad your 2004 was fabulous..

v-

Athu thaane parthen! Ethoooooo onnu summaa aadathu-mbaangale! Appadi thaan irukku ithu. :lol: :lol:

suha
01-12-2005, 01:47 AM
i am bad memories :Ksp:

My chweet memorie is....august :sm05: .....that month ..... i got new family members

and january 26th 2004.... that day i came here na :wink:

and my worst month june:p:

san2003
01-12-2005, 02:35 AM
thanx anainar, vasan n blues for ur wishes :) hope my 2005 goes good :ee:

lolly... last yr 26 jan u came va? appo one yr anniversary celebrate pannidelam ;) ok va? :ee:

Shy
01-12-2005, 03:25 AM
My MOST PRECIOUS MOMENT OF 2004 ... and in my life... MY GRADUATION!!!

i graduated with a degree in accounting after 3 long and hardworking years... it was finally paid off ... it might be small matter for many... but for me was a major thing in life.... as my parents, family and frens have waited along with me for this moment.. it finally arrived in Oct last yr... cant forget that day... it was simple, but great :) a dream come true
(jus for info... i managed to wear a saree for the occasion.. it was perfect for it :) couldn ask for more :ee:)

another precious moment would be me landing with a job (accurately b4 my graduation ceremony)

my life has been good in 2004...though there were bad moments durin the yr... i have passed over that :) and leading my life into 2005 :)

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Thats a great achivement Sans, We are so proud of you !! Congratulation :) Hope to see you as a successful CPA (vera enna relateda :think: theriyalai.. athuvaa) in future :b:

http://img.123greetings.com/events/gen_congrats_newgrad/1012-034-11-1047.gif

Shy

san2003
01-12-2005, 03:47 AM

Thats a great achivement Sans, We are so proud of you !! Congratulation :) Hope to see you as a successful CPA (vera enna relateda :think: theriyalai.. athuvaa) in future :b:

Shy

thanx a lot shy akka... it means alot to me... great pic btw :) athu naan thaanae? ;) :ee:

ur rite shy ... CPA is related even CA, ACCA... but i intend to do CPA this July.. hopefully it goes well :) i hope to be a successful CPA like u said :) :ee:

Shy
01-13-2005, 05:07 AM

Shy

thanx a lot shy akka... it means alot to me... great pic btw :) athu naan thaanae? ;) :ee:

ur rite shy ... CPA is related even CA, ACCA... but i intend to do CPA this July.. hopefully it goes well :) i hope to be a successful CPA like u said :) :ee:

Ofcourse it's u, san :)

Best wishes :b:

Shy