PDA

View Full Version : How guys select gals they want to marry.

Priyanka
01-29-2005, 08:09 AM
>
> A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry.

>

> He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000

and watches to see what they do with the money.

>

> The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets

her hair done, purchases new make-up and buys several new

> outfits, and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she

has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so

much.

>

> The man is impressed.

>

> The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts.

>

> She gets him a new set of STRONG golf clubs, some new gizmos for his

computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she

> tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him

so much.

>

> Again, the man is impressed.

>

> The third invests the money in the stock market.

>

> She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and

reinvests the remainder in a joint account.

>

> She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves

him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

>

> The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the

money.

>

> Guess which lady he chose to marry?

>

> > > > (scroll down for the answer)

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

* > > > > > > > He married the most beautiful one!!!!!!

> > >

* > > > > > > > Men are Men,!!!

san2003
01-29-2005, 08:51 AM
hahahahahahahahaha... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i thought it he would choose the third one.... gosh.. true PK.. men are men

shivadev
01-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Hahahah so nice :)

anainar
01-29-2005, 02:57 PM
VPK,

உங்க லொள்ளு அளவே இல்லாம போய்ட்டு இருக்கு. இப்படி போட்டு தாக்கரீங்க ?

Let me explain a few rational things behind the man's decision. The number of women who play in the stock market are very very few. Some one who trusts stock market for future is living by the edge always. The man did not want a wife also who lives on the edge.

The second one buys gifts for him which he does not want. He does not play Golf and she gets him golf clubs. Gets him dress that he does not like. So he drops her.

The beautiful one knows what he wants. He has enough money to take care of his future. Or atleast he knows how to take care of that. He wants a woman who can be his wife and look good. So, he chose her!!!

So, Men are Men always!! They know what they want and pick only what they want.

Cheers

Priyanka
01-29-2005, 03:40 PM
VPK,

உங்க லொள்ளு அளவே இல்லாம போய்ட்டு இருக்கு. இப்படி போட்டு தாக்கரீங்க ?

Let me explain a few rational things behind the man's decision. The number of women who play in the stock market are very very few. Some one who trusts stock market for future is living by the edge always. The man did not want a wife also who lives on the edge.

The second one buys gifts for him which he does not want. He does not play Golf and she gets him golf clubs. Gets him dress that he does not like. So he drops her.

The beautiful one knows what he wants. He has enough money to take care of his future. Or atleast he knows how to take care of that. He wants a woman who can be his wife and look good. So, he chose her!!!

So, Men are Men always!! They know what they want and pick only what they want.

Cheers

Yes EKT! Neenga sonnathu correct thaan. Men are men. Avangalukku kuppura vizhundhaalum meesaila mann ottave ottaathu theriyumO? :sm12:

Bluelotus
01-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Anainar,

yeah yeah yeah ...like he was even thinking when he made that decision....or he was and he thought ... better off with a bimbo than someone who can think enough to win on the stock market :Ksp: :ahha:
it's called "trophy wife" :wink:

hmm say Mrs K ...do they have husbands like the last one going on sale :P :P :P
:sm12:

vasan
01-31-2005, 03:23 AM
Golf trainer, investment analyst and pretty woman ...

The choice is pretty obvious. Pretty woman.

I can always hire a golf trainer, and get a decent portfolio manager.. :ahha:

v-

Shy
01-31-2005, 04:20 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:yes:

Shy

prasan8181
01-31-2005, 04:27 AM

But she isn't really pretty. She just makes her up to look pretty!

vasan
01-31-2005, 04:35 AM

Swamiji,

So who cares?

Beauty is only skin deep. Besides whats pretty today is ugly tomorrow.. :ahha:

Live today, I say.... Just live... :P :P

Vasan

katteri
01-31-2005, 01:28 PM
> > He married the most beautiful one!!!!!!

> > >

* > > > > > > > Men are Men,!!!

Appaa neenga accept panreengaa...

women are Ugly nu....Summaa joke than....

Unga probability padi partha 66% women are ugly...

Sariyaa Pk

anainar
01-31-2005, 01:35 PM

ஆள் பாதி ஆடை பாதின்னு அந்த காலத்துலயே சொல்லி வைச்சாங்க. இந்த பழமொழியை வச்சே எத்தனை பட்டு புடவைங்க, ட்ரெஸ் எல்லாம் நம்ம தமிழ் பொண்ணுங்க வாங்கி இருப்பாங்க ?? ( What you say VPK, Teacher gang?? )இப்பவும் பாருங்க, பொம்பளைங்க அழகு நிலையம் மூலைக்கு மூலை, இதே எங்கயாவது ஆண்கள் அழகு நிலையம் பார்த்து இருக்கீங்க ளா? அர்த்தம் என்ன? ஆண்கள் ஏற்கனவே அழகு. பெண்கள் தான் அழகுக்கு இந்த டகால்டி வேலை எல்லாம் பண்ணனும். So he chose the one who gets the job done better.

Cheers

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 02:44 PM
ஆள் பாதி ஆடை பாதின்னு அந்த காலத்துலயே சொல்லி வைச்சாங்க. இந்த பழமொழியை வச்சே எத்தனை பட்டு புடவைங்க, ட்ரெஸ் எல்லாம் நம்ம தமிழ் பொண்ணுங்க வாங்கி இருப்பாங்க ?? ( What you say VPK, Teacher gang?? )இப்பவும் பாருங்க, பொம்பளைங்க அழகு நிலையம் மூலைக்கு மூலை, இதே எங்கயாவது ஆண்கள் அழகு நிலையம் பார்த்து இருக்கீங்க ளா? அர்த்தம் என்ன? ஆண்கள் ஏற்கனவே அழகு. பெண்கள் தான் அழகுக்கு இந்த டகால்டி வேலை எல்லாம் பண்ணனும். So he chose the one who gets the job done better.

Cheers

அங்க தான் அனைனார் நீங்க தப்பு பண்ணீட்டீங ்க. அதாவது சுமார அழகா இருக்கரவங் களுக்கு மேலும் ஒப்பனை செஞ்சா மேலும் அழகா தெரிவாங்க. ஆனா பாக்க்வே சகிக்காம இருக்காங்க பாருங்க! அவங்க என்ன பன்னினாலும ் அப்படி தான் இருப்பாங. அதாவது அவங்களை எவ்வலவு அழகு படுத்தியும ் ப்ரயொஜனம் இல்லைன்னு ப்யூட்டி பார்லர் வச்சுண்ட்ர ுக்கறவாளுக ்கு தெரியும். அதனால தான் ஆண்களுக்கு அவ்வளவு அழகு நிலையங்கள் இருப்பதில் லை. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shy
01-31-2005, 03:55 PM

Cheers

Thappa purinchuteenga Anainar..

Aamaanga beauty parlour is in every nook and corner.. yaen.. its because of these guys... antha kaalathula irunthae...how talented person a lady may be.. her appearance is foremost of everything.... simplea azhaga irupaa.. but this world wants more from her .. ava personality thaan important... :evil: so eppadi beauty parlour ellam poga vendi irukku... romba simple example... PRO, receptionalist eppadi almost all are girls.. yaen varavangalukku chilla irukanumnu thaanae ;) so neengalae oru varamurai vachu irukeenga...
but we ladies appadi ellai.. so pasanga eppadi irunthaalum ;) they dont mind..

Appuram antha proverb.. athu pathi ellam kaeka kuudaathu.. eppadi solli thaan eppo yaethoo pothysla kavyakathal and heritage collection vanga soli irukaen ;).. Brand new collections... krishna stories, seetha etc.. eppadi stories varum in the border and pallu :ee: no more just designs :D

Shy

Shy

vasan
01-31-2005, 06:35 PM
but we ladies appadi ellai.. so pasanga eppadi irunthaalum :wink: they dont mind..

Very true. Women have no taste and can hardly appreciate a good looking guy anyway.. :ahha:

Or, perhaps they don't care just so long as the guys have fattttt wallet :wink:

BTW, why is it bad to like a pretty girl? :doh:

v-

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 06:40 PM
but we ladies appadi ellai.. so pasanga eppadi irunthaalum :wink: they dont mind..

Very true. Women have no taste and can hardly appreciate a good looking guy anyway.. :ahha:

Or, perhaps they don't care just so long as the guys have fattttt wallet :wink:

BTW, why is it bad to like a pretty girl? :doh:

v-

Athu appadi illai. Ladies yaarum pura azhaga parthu mayanga maattom. Aangalin ullam eppadi irukku? Athu thaan engalukku mukkiyam. Vellai thoola parthu EEEEEE-nu pallai ilikkara jaath naanga kidaiyaathu.

Ofcourse, it is not bad to like a pretty girl. But taking beauty alone as criteria is bad. That is what men do. :evil:

coolian
01-31-2005, 06:41 PM
But taking beauty alone as criteria is bad. That is what men do. :evil:
:nono: Very wrong...if that were the case, 99% of women would be spinsters today :ee: .

Shy
01-31-2005, 07:10 PM
:nono: Very wrong...if that were the case, 99% of women would be spinsters today :ee: .

I agree... I wouldnt say guys just have that "beauty" criteria alone.

But, for men a physical appearance is a must of many lists they have for a girl they are searching for.... But for woman antha criteria kedaiyaathu.. nalla purusha nachanam(working i mean), nalla manasa, hows his character ;) avaloo thaan.. they dont give any importance to the physical beauty of a guy..

Shy

coolian
01-31-2005, 07:21 PM
But for woman antha criteria kedaiyaathu.. nalla purusha nachanam(working i mean), nalla manasa, hows his character ;) avaloo thaan.. they dont give any importance to the physical beauty of a guy..Hmmm...that is not what I hear from women - my friends - these days. I think the appearance of a guy ranks quite high in a girl's list (as does the thickness of his wallet, as vasan put across) - they just don't admit it. Women have a very hard time admitting the truth to anyone, let alone themselves. It hurts, but it's true :evil: .

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 07:22 PM

I agree... I wouldnt say guys just have that "beauty" criteria alone.

But, for men a physical appearance is a must of many lists they have for a girl they are searching for.... But for woman antha criteria kedaiyaathu.. nalla purusha nachanam(working i mean), nalla manasa, hows his character ;) avaloo thaan.. they dont give any importance to the physical beauty of a guy..

Shy

Vera vazhi, physical beauty-a partha kaalam poora kanniyaave irukka vendiyathu thaan. :sm12:

Shy
01-31-2005, 07:31 PM
But for woman antha criteria kedaiyaathu.. nalla purusha nachanam(working i mean), nalla manasa, hows his character ;) avaloo thaan.. they dont give any importance to the physical beauty of a guy..Hmmm...that is not what I hear from women - my friends - these days. I think the appearance of a guy ranks quite high in a girl's list (as does the thickness of his wallet, as vasan put across) - they just don't admit it. Women have a very hard time admitting the truth to anyone, let alone themselves. It hurts, but it's true :evil: .

Yes, may be, but imagine a scenario here coolian..

A guy is given 1000s of photos to select a girl, at that time, his criteria is whose good looking, beautiful etc okvaa.. But in the same situation for a girl, his work status (wallet ;)) and character etc are first analysed and then finally the look of the guy.. but still if the first 2 are great, and if the guy is average/poor looking, still the girls family proceeds anyway.. For example, ellam super, but paiyan sottainu vachukoonga.. neither girl nor the family rejects that allaince.. because oru paiyanukku azhagu mukiyam ellai, pennai vachu kapaathuvaana.. thats more important :)

Shy

vaalu2005
01-31-2005, 07:35 PM
Vera vazhi, physical beauty-a partha kaalam poora kanniyaave irukka vendiyathu thaan.

Ithai naan vanmaiyagaa kandikuren maddy...surya...and en pondra aanazhagargalai (oree irumal ithe type pannum pothu) indha post punn paduthivittadhu...ithunaala vaaal theeya kolithi indhaaa forum kannagi maathri koluthaa poren......

vaaalu avesamaaai....:)

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 07:37 PM

Yes, may be, but imagine a scenario here coolian..

A guy is given 1000s of photos to select a girl, at that time, his criteria is whose good looking, beautiful etc okvaa.. But in the same situation for a girl, his work status (wallet ;)) and character etc are first analysed and then finally the look of the guy.. but still if the first 2 are great, and if the guy is average/poor looking, still the girls family proceeds anyway.. For example, ellam super, but paiyan sottainu vachukoonga.. neither girl nor the family rejects that allaince.. because oru paiyanukku azhagu mukiyam ellai, pennai vachu kapaathuvaana.. thats more important :)

Shy

Really true Shy! Paavam ennoda cousin pakkarathukku romba lakshanamaa iruppaa(en periyammaa ponnu). Chinna vayasu thaan. Aana ava husband-ai sameebatthil parthu shock aayitten. Paiyan padu sottai. And the guy must be only in late 20s. Aana pattha oru 45 vayasu sollalaam. Bayangara kaduppaahi enakku. Enga ammaa kitta oru half an hour sattham potten 'enna unga akka ippadiyaa avasara pattu oru sotta-kku kalyaanam panni veppaa'nnu. I don't know why these parents are doing like that. Most of the parents Ippavum ponnai evan thalaiyilaavathu katti vacchaa porumnu thaan nenaikkaraanga! :evil:

coolian
01-31-2005, 07:40 PM
Priyanka, you proved my point. What you and shy are talking about it a family thing (if the family likes the maapillai, regardless of how he looks, they go ahead with the alliance). But from your post, I can gather that you too place physical attributes pretty high on your list. So why blame us guys for doing the same?

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 07:48 PM
Priyanka, you proved my point. What you and shy are talking about it a family thing (if the family likes the maapillai, regardless of how he looks, they go ahead with the alliance). But from your post, I can gather that you too place physical attributes pretty high on your list. So why blame us guys for doing the same?

Quite true. :ee:

Shy
01-31-2005, 07:49 PM
Really true Shy! Paavam ennoda cousin pakkarathukku romba lakshanamaa iruppaa(en periyammaa ponnu). Chinna vayasu thaan. Aana ava husband-ai sameebatthil parthu shock aayitten. Paiyan padu sottai. And the guy must be only in late 20s. Aana pattha oru 45 vayasu sollalaam. Bayangara kaduppaahi enakku. Enga ammaa kitta oru half an hour sattham potten 'enna unga akka ippadiyaa avasara pattu oru sotta-kku kalyaanam panni veppaa'nnu. I don't know why these parents are doing like that. Most of the parents Ippavum ponnai evan thalaiyilaavathu katti vacchaa porumnu thaan nenaikkaraanga! :evil:

I wouldnt say that PK.. Is you cousin happy. Is he a good person, is he taking good care of her and treating her like a princess? Then thats what she needs right, outside look parthu ennanga irukku... yaaroo engae sona mathiri. this outside beauty is only for a while.. ellarum appadiyae markandeyaen mathiri iruka poorathu ellaiyae

Also parents yevan thalaiyil kati vachuruvaanganu solaatheenga... they never do that.. atleast most of them... santhooshama irukanum for lifelongu parthu parthu seivaanga parents :b:

Shy

coolian
01-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Pot calling the kettle black!!!!

Quite true. :ee:
Thank you :D.

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 07:52 PM
Irundhaalum atleast oralavukkavathu physical match-oda irukkaravangalai kalyaanam panniv acchaa thaan vazhkai sandhoshamaa amaiyamum-ngarathai maruppatharkillai.

Shy
01-31-2005, 08:00 PM
Irundhaalum atleast oralavukkavathu physical match-oda irukkaravangalai kalyaanam panniv acchaa thaan vazhkai sandhoshamaa amaiyamum-ngarathai maruppatharkillai.

Nope I wont agree to this. :)

I have seen many couples where one will be so beautiful and other noway or average.. but the love they have in them is so great... When u have that true love.. this physical match ellam gaali

Shy

coolian
01-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Hmmmm...priyanka, that statement again contradicts what you've been arguing all along :ee:. Bang, bang, bang!!!

Priyanka
01-31-2005, 08:09 PM
I said that physical appearance should not be the ONLY criterian for love. But I did not mean that physical appearance should not at all be taken to consideration. Even physical appearance is an important factor. That is my personal view.

vasan
01-31-2005, 08:27 PM
treating her like a princess?

:? :? :? :? :?

Tiara vaangikudukkanumaa? :ahha:

Athu ellaam kidakkattum.. mudhalla UPS renduperum, pesi oru mudivukku vaanga guy-bashing can start after that.. :P :P

v-

silican
01-31-2005, 08:30 PM
Too many posts to read before I comment on your views. :00: Will do that sometime shortly. But these are my views:

1) A girl who spends so much money on herself is a spendthrift. Too much obsessed with Cosmetic items. :doh: chummava sonnanga "baariyal Roopavathi Shatru"nnuttu. :) (Azhagana manaivi kanavanukku Ethiree.)

2) The second one spent all the money buying him golf sticks, expensive clothes and boots. :doh: She is seriously an over emotional and sentimental type. If this thug marries her, she would derfnitely be smelling for any alien woman scent and interrogating him whenever he goes out or comes back. Such a possessive woman is good as a friend, not as a wife.

3) If she had said, "Ok here is your capital and Im taking the rest" thats a woman you should be careful about. If she had lost the 5000 in business, she would have disappeared. :00: keep away from such women.

Else, if she comes back with the amount, gives the guy his principal and then tells, "Oi, I have deposited the rest in ur bank account" well you could say she was being too loyal and give her a share of the profit and make her your business partner. May be your wife, if she is interested.

But the Third one was different. She promplty invested the money and made huge profits. She then turned back the capital to the guy and invested the balance in a joint account. Thats good to an extent, but note that she invested that in a joint account and not on his or her account. Too money minded and calculative. Later She might go after another guy who offers her a bigger better deal. So this woman, you can do business with as long as you want. But marrying her would be a huge mistake.

- Silican

RaasuKutty
02-05-2005, 05:23 PM
adikkara looti kku alave illamaa poi iruchuu..

but $5000 back and money on a joint account kinda brightens me... :sm12: :sm12:

raghu
03-03-2005, 03:22 PM
its just a joke...............its not a fact.................

Shy
03-03-2005, 05:53 PM
raghu jokea irukatum, if given that situation unga thoughts enna sollungo ;)

Shy

rsivaraman
03-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Ippo parrunga. you cannont judge a character of a person from one action. there are so many faces to a person's character. so whomever he choses among the three, there is always going to be probablity that she might have qualities that are much worse/good.
so why not choose yourself the best looking girl :D :D . Appadia avva mossamana valla irrundhallum, pakka nalla irrundha who cares :ee: :ee:.

-Siva

coolian
03-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Hahhahahahaa. Spoken like a man :ahha:.

anjaligirl
03-15-2005, 04:02 AM
wat a dum guy, the beautiful one huh... I wonder how the girls would have chosen...the one with the looks, spending habits or the money...I'd pick money! Who cares how he looks like an armani suit and wads of cash will make all the diff on the man! :ahha: