PDA

View Full Version : to tell or not to tell, that is the question.

Bluelotus
02-22-2005, 11:48 PM
so ....you're in love.

what should you do? do you have a moral obligation to tell the person or not?

inspired by Vijitha's signature quote :ahha:

if you love someone... you say it! You say it right then, out loud...Otherwise the moment just...passes you by

blue.

ashokcsn_2000
02-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Blue in love....

If u love someone... go get em a bunch of flowers, kiss em and tell em u love them.... nothing easier than that... but the see to that her boy friend is not around...

Shy
02-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Of course you should say..

Shy

Bluelotus
02-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Blue in love....

:lol: blue is in love with the whole world ...permanently :ahha:

If u love someone... go get em a bunch of flowers, kiss em and tell em u love them.... nothing easier than that... but the see to that her boy friend is not around...

yeah ...and make sure the dad ain't there as well :ee:

Akka,

really in all cases? :wink:

blue.

Priyam2004
02-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Bluey ;)

Definitely tell the person :D
If you're afraid to talk directly...then write down how you feel in a form of a letter or something :P :P

rsivaraman
02-23-2005, 12:11 AM
blue
You gotta tell that person. no doubt about that. cos you dont want to keep on growing your feelings for long and in the end that person might come and ask your help to propose to someone else (evvlavo tamizh padam patthu irriukom). :nono: :nono:

-Siva

dinesh
02-23-2005, 12:20 AM
I am tempted to say that you should tell. But in reality the fear of rejection is a huge hurdle to overcome.

Teena
02-23-2005, 12:26 AM
blue deary, sonnal dhan kadhlaa appdinu oru movie pattu iruku irundhalum sonnal dhan kadhal. :sm05: :wink:

If u love somebody....go ahead express u'r feeling. :b: :wink: but before that try to know whether u are in other person's heart. :cool: so that u can avoid disappointments. :D

vasan
02-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Tell, bluekutti.. tell.... :P :P

Verbally, non-verbally, in acts, in deed, in expressions, in silence, in all manners of speech and smiles, and silence.. tell...

You might want to avoid the proverbial 'batting of eyelids' though.. :P :P :P

I always tell. And list of people I told would run a mile long..

BTW, is this question for real? :Ksp: :Ksp:

v-

vijitha
02-23-2005, 12:40 AM
if you love someone... you say it! You say it right then, out loud...Otherwise the moment just...passes you by

anainar
02-23-2005, 01:15 AM
I LOVE TRISHA
I LOVE TRISHA
I LOVE TRISHA..

There you go, I told right then, out loud, but is she listening???? :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Depends on what is that love. Fear of rejection is one thing that should not stop one from telling. But be sure of what you are doing before that.

Cheers

vasan
02-23-2005, 01:19 AM
There you go, I told right then, out loud, but is she listening????

The real question is: Who is She?

If by that you mean Trisha, rrr.. Don't know what she would say..

If by that you mean, you know... hhmmm.. poorikattai pesumaa? :wink:

achoo.. chumaa pagidi.. pagidi... :sm03: :sm03:

But I love being single.... :P :P :P I can tell whatever I want to whomever I want with out fear of retribution... :P :P

v-

vasan
02-23-2005, 01:22 AM
if you love someone... you say it! You say it right then, out loud... otherwise the moment just...passes you by

and then, after couple of coffees and little more patience

a better girl and an easier opportunity comes along..

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

உறு மீன் வரும்வரை காத்திருக் குமாம் கொக்கு.. :P :P

v-

jaggy4u
02-23-2005, 01:32 AM
" Opportunities are never lost, someone else will take the ones you miss"

Bluey gr8 move...;)

butterfly
02-23-2005, 01:54 AM
now now now...Dont u have to know how the other person feels before confessing ur love :think:

Shy
02-23-2005, 02:19 AM
thats true pattams.. but thats another hurdle ellai???

Whoever is going to propose would know that there can be a rejection too .. so avanga vera vitha feel paninaalum namba solrathai solaamae.. it doesnt hurt thou right... ???

Shy

ns80
02-23-2005, 03:04 AM
what should you do? do you have a moral obligation to tell the person or not?

ofcourse you should. but before you tell. you should be prepared hear whatever the other person's gonna say.

If you're afraid to talk directly...then write down how you feel in a form of a letter or something

write it in the most general form. so that you can take photocopies and distribute it to as many people as possible :P

coolian
02-23-2005, 03:05 AM
No Shy, I disagree...I think Blue has to find out how the other person feels about her first. Like Vasan said, she can show her love for him through certain actions or whatever, and if they are received accordingly and reciprocrated by the other dude, then, by all means, ATTAAAAAACK! Go for it!

vasan
02-23-2005, 03:47 AM
now now now...Dont u have to know how the other person feels before confessing ur love :think:

rendu perumay find out, find out, 'be absolutely sure', 'are you quite certain' appadinnuttu irunthaa eppadi thaan illa eppo thaan sollurathu? :think:

If you have any inclination that the other person is interested (or might be interested) go ahead, say it.. whats the worse that can happen? He/she would love you back or love you not.... But thats what they were doing before too (except that you know it now, clearly.. !)..

Thadaalnnu Brad/Jen nerila paarththathum solliddunnu sollala... If you know someone, and think you love him/her little more than other friends, and would want it to be special, go ahead.. say it..

Vasan

ps: Is Mr. Pitt vacationing some where in the Enchanted Wood, by any chance? :think: chumaa... out of curiosity.. :P :P :P

Bluelotus
02-23-2005, 04:54 AM
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

so like should I carry on 108 times like one would for "sri rama jayam..." :ee:

and no ...It wasn't a personal question :ee: sheesh I only reserve those for the Jerry Springer show :sm12:
It was a general question ...

Sonnal thaan Kadalaaa Teena Babe :wink: I totaly agree with you :ee:
SO Teena ...hmmm wanted to tell you sumthing for a looong time :wink: ...just kidding babe :sm03:

Serioulsy though, how is anyone supposed to divine his or her feelings on the subject? :think:

and rejection, well I'm sure you all have received rejection letters from potential employers (If you haven't let me know ...I got a whole bunch from all those summer job places :evil: )...what's one more in the grand scale of things?

blue.

prasan8181
02-23-2005, 09:10 AM
if you love someone... you say it! You say it right then, out loud... otherwise the moment just...passes you by

and then, after couple of coffees and little more patience

a better girl and an easier opportunity comes along..

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

உறு மீன் வரும்வரை காத்திருக் குமாம் கொக்கு.. :P :P

v-

Oh yeah. Loving has become something like career search ha? What is this better girl thing.... yeeks... when you love a person you accept that person however she is. she might have some bad things in her, and also loads of good things. But all that matters is that you love her and she loves you.

prasan8181
02-23-2005, 09:21 AM
now now now...Dont u have to know how the other person feels before confessing ur love

No Shy, I disagree...I think Blue has to find out how the other person feels about her first. Like Vasan said, she can show her love for him through certain actions or whatever, and if they are received accordingly and reciprocrated by the other dude, then, by all means, ATTAAAAAACK! Go for it!

Hm, what is this whole love thing? It comes in two phases. One you like your girl so very much, and you tell her so. You just go and tell that you are quite enjoying the moments you are with her. And if she enjoys it too, she tell you that. And then you feel that you would like to live your whole life with her. And when you decide that you will be there for her for ever, you go tell that that you love her. The girl you love might not be able to live with you... well... because of a lot of reasons... in which case, we got to move away.

Sonnal thaan Kadalaaa Teena Babe I totaly agree with you
SO Teena ...hmmm wanted to tell you sumthing for a looong time ...just kidding babe

Love, love... how do you define it. How can you love someone passionately if she does not love you back? Well, you always have a thing towards her... if that is what you want to call love, well that is fine. But there should no problem in going and telling her that you have a thing for her. Afterall, if she says that is stupid, well, just smile, and be her friend from a distance.

Ah, you guys cannot write 247 posts in a single night! How am i expected to look at all those and reply the ones i want to! :D

katteri
02-23-2005, 11:12 AM
சொல்லி விடு வெள்ளி நிலவே சொல்லுகின் ற சேதிகளையே... ...

anainar
02-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Rejection letters? I have recieved both types of rejection letters. :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: So what?? That has not stopped me from what I am. But I dont keep them around. Just delete them or incinerate. Who would want to remember those things?

But seriously, to tell or not to tell is one thing that requires some kind of thought. You dont want to be looked down upon as some freak. Be with that person for a while and assure yourself whether what you are feeling is persistent. Most of the times, it might fizzle out once you dont see each other or when you see a better product. :ee: :ee: If that happens, may be what you felt was momentary. If even after seeing better products cant forget the old product, yeah, go figure how to tell. But be sure to tell.

Cheers

PS: Vasan, you know what I meant. Our தேவதை த்ரிஷா தான். என்ன அழகு, குறும்பு :D :D :D. We dont need a cycle gap for telling this teacher. We will tell it loud and clear.

Teena
02-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Sonnal thaan Kadalaaa Teena Babe :wink: I totaly agree with you :ee:
SO Teena ...hmmm wanted to tell you sumthing for a looong time :wink: ...just kidding babe :sm03:
blue.

yes blue sonnal dhan kadal......... :sm30: :sm33: c'on in dha rose oda poi.......ippadi thirumbi va :dance: :sm05: :D

blue vin manasu naan ariyum :wink: .....no worries :yes:

vasan
02-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Our தேவதை த்ரிஷா தான். என்ன அழகு, குறும்பு . We dont need a cycle gap for telling this teacher. We will tell it loud and clear.

அப்படி போடுங்க சார்... :b: :b: வானவில் அழகா இருக்குன்ன ு சொல்ல சைக்கிள் கேப் வேணுமா, இல்லை சாத்திரம் தான் படிக்கனுமா ... :wink: த்ரிஷா... ஓஓ த்ரிஷா... :sm05:

v-

goodcomplanboy
02-23-2005, 08:14 PM
lemme also join anainar and vasan :ee: in shouting for trisha :sm05: :sm05: :sm05:

silican
The answer is "Just be quiet for 2 weeks resisting the temptation to yell out. Even after 2 weeks, if u feel a need then by then you would have got the idea and courage to tell that person" ;)

- Silix

Priyanka
I LOVE YOU Sneha!
I LOVE YOU Sneha!
I LOVE YOU Sneha!
I LOVE YOU Sneha!(+104 times)

http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/avatars/gallery/Cinema%20Stars/sneha4[1].gif

:sm05: :sm30: :sm08:

Dear UPS! Sorry for lavuttifying your avatar.

goodcomplanboy
02-23-2005, 08:32 PM
sollidunga, thonuchuna sollidunga. Sollama wait panni, kadaisile, che appave solli irukkalamenu feel panrathai vida appave sollidunga. Ada sollidungappa/mma

vasan
02-23-2005, 08:37 PM
LOVE YOU Sneha!
I LOVE YOU Sneha!
I LOVE YOU Sneha!
I LOVE YOU Sneha!(+104 times)

Dear UPS! Sorry for lavuttifying your avatar.

Oii.. OPM, ithu boy-girl love... :ee: :ee: Not fan/actress love... :snooty: :snooty:

Vennunnaa Gemini Ganesan peyarai pottu sollungo... :wink:

Trisha' mela ulla kaathal mattum... ellaaththaiyum thaandi.. punithamaanathu... :sm05:

v-

Priyanka
02-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Yen! Oru ponnai innoru ponnu kalyaaname pannikkalaam, love panna koodaatha. :evil: Enga state (MA) thaan first gay marriage-ai legalize panninathu.

Naan Sneha mela vacchirukkarathu unmaiyaana kaathal. :sm05: Athai poi fan/actress paasam-nu solli kocchai paduththaatheengo! Enakku ketta kovam vandhudum aamam sollitten. :cry:

anainar
02-23-2005, 08:45 PM
OPM, ithu boy-girl love..

அடிச்சாரு பாருங்க நெத்திஅடி. :sm12: :sm12:

Why cant you tell spontaneously? Why do you have to wait till we say We love Trisha for you to come and tell you love Sneha? that is the difference of true love and competition love. :D :D :D

Cheers

vijitha
02-23-2005, 08:46 PM
[quote] LOVE YOU Sneha!

Trisha' mela ulla kaathal mattum... ellaaththaiyum thaandi.. punithamaanathu... :sm05:

v-

yes.. vasan.. i know wat u mean.. naan surya mela vachuirrukkum kaathallum punithamaanathu too :oops: :oops:

Priyanka
02-23-2005, 08:50 PM
அடிச்சாரு பாருங்க நெத்திஅடி.

Why cant you tell spontaneously? Why do you have to wait till we say We love Trisha for you to come and tell you love Sneha? that is the difference of true love and competition love.

Cheers

Aiyanaar. Ennai patthi enna venumnaalum sollunga. Aana ennoda love-ai competitive love-nu solli kocchai paduththinaa ketta kovam vandhudum. Aamam sollitten. As I told you before, naan Sneha mela vacchirukkarathu thuimaiyaana Agmark muththirai padhikkap patta kaathal.

Teena
02-23-2005, 08:57 PM
priyanka unga husband kochika poraru ungaluku sneha mela iruka loveaa parthu

Priyanka
02-23-2005, 09:07 PM
priyanka unga husband kochika poraru ungaluku sneha mela iruka loveaa parthu

Anga thaan naan nikkaren. Naan Ushaar pervizhiyaacche! Avar illaatha pothu thaan ithai post pannuven. :sm12:

silican
02-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Teena.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Jyothika padam pottadhukku :ee:

- Silix

Priyam2004
02-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Anga thaan naan nikkaren. Naan Ushaar pervizhiyaacche! Avar illaatha pothu thaan ithai post pannuven.
PK...neenga post pannathukku appuram avanga parthaa...enna seyvinga...enna seyvingaa??? :D :D

Teena
02-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Teena.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Jyothika padam pottadhukku :ee:

- Silix

Jo is my favorite. Idha vida good picture thedi parthen hmmm...kedakalai. :Ksp:

suha
02-24-2005, 02:03 PM
candy nijama va appdiyya :think: aama nee bit papper la pottu pathiya illaiyya :wink: :lol: :lol:

naan Sneha mela vacchirukkarathu thuimaiyaana Agmark muththirai padhikkap patta kaathal

:00: OPM....achooo..... aama sneha boy ya girl la :think: appo OPM ningo..... :think:

oops ippo me confusion http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/35.gif

suha
02-24-2005, 02:12 PM
teena akka :yes: superrr :b:

Teena
02-24-2005, 02:20 PM
suha dear thank uuuuuuuuu

oops ippo me confusion

approm unnaku lolly pop nnu peru irukaradhuku badhila lolli pop nnu peru mathalama..........illa illa vendam vendam nee always sweet lolly dhana.

Bluelotus
02-24-2005, 10:39 PM
:evil: yes absolutely Lolly, I'm in love completely irreversibly, next thing to do is obviously trying the lottery system... :evil: irru irru unna enna panrein parru :evil:
:ahha: just kidding

I seriously think that you should not tell. After all what good would it do?

blue.

coolian
02-24-2005, 10:54 PM
"What good would it do?"...Awww come on, you can't be serious! I think you (fine fine, not you as in you!) should - but only with caution. Find out what the other person thinks about you first...through his friends, his actions, his whatever. When you're confident that he feels the same way as you do, then go for it! Otherwise...save him for those dreams and get that hanky!!