PDA

View Full Version : Boy and girl as friends

anjali
09-22-2003, 09:43 PM
What do you think??? Can ever a boy and a gal be friends????? Can a movie like 'priyamana tholi' pratically possible?????????????????????

vennai1
09-22-2003, 11:14 PM
i dont know what they have shown in the movie piriyamaana kozhi ;)

but i know that boys and girls can be good friends. ;)

ithulla enna doubtu??.... anjali... kekkanumnu kelvi kekkathey ... :evil:
underwear ? :evil:

arumugam57
09-23-2003, 01:02 AM
Anjali.. This is the topic started by you. Your baby. Athula kooda kanjathana onnarai lineaaa..?

See the first reply.. Vennai don't know one movie named priyamana tholi released here . So what you should have done? You should have given the main point in that movie (which is under discussion) briefly. And you should have asked the question to the audience.

Unnaya women's section-ikku mod aakalamnu pakkareen. Ippadiye iruntha eppadi. Thirunthu kanna..!!

arumugam57
09-23-2003, 01:04 AM
I forgot to tell my opinion.
Yes friendship is possible. In that friendship it is impossible to ovoid physical relationship.

Ada.. just 2 -3 months palaginale anth friendship bedla mudiyuthu. Kutti yoondu vayisilernthu friendsnaa no chance.. They can not avoid physical relationship. It is impossible.

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 02:09 AM
To be honest, Boys and Girls can be friends.

I completely disagree with what Arumugam says even if it is joke or not joke. When you end up in bed, its purely an attraction and becomes a relationship(one hr or one whole life) and it shows the weakness and its not worth of talking.

If you trust the word Friendship you can be (no gender preference), well if you don't or compromise then it is not worth a talk in here.

Two guys who are friends never ends in physical relationship and it is possible with girls too, provided you should meet the right person.

I never messed up in a wrong way and they never messed up with me either.

It needs Understanding, Confidence, Honesty and to have a heart to face anything which comes against it.

I don't have a large group of friends but I have very selective ones and they are for what I meant.

Thats why they call ( Friend + Ship ) otherwise it is (Relation + Ship).

True Friend Never expects Anything, When there is an expectation then you are compromising yourself + the other one.

Its really hard to hand pick those souls, Yet I have some, Its an Ocean.

Feeling Blue.

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 02:14 AM
Priyamana Thozhi is too positive (you will be bored) and we need the tides in the ocean sometimes then only we can run a ship.

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 02:28 AM
One more thing, Its from my perspective:

The more your heart is warm and rigid you create more Friendship.

The more your heart is cool and open you create more relationship.

anjali
09-23-2003, 03:05 AM
Sari 6face................. I will change............... see my future topics.......................

dinesh
09-23-2003, 08:45 AM
i disagree with arumugam....it's perfectly possible for boys and girls to be very good friends without physical relationships. on ly in Asian countries we see the society seperating the sexes from a very early stage. Hence people will obviously be more interested about what happens in the life of a person of an opposite sex. Whereas in the west....people behave quite normally, hence don't develope sexual feelings towards anybody and everybody they meet. Hence it's perfectly possible to develope a very good friendship.
But somtimes it does happen when good friends turn into lovers....because they will understand each other very well...

BTW...sri_gan...do you have to split every answer into 3 posts??? :ahha:

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 01:08 PM
Dinesh, I don't have to, since i edit a lot, sometimes i feel to make it a different comment. You could definetely see a time difference in the comments.

I will try to wrap up in one.

aburvaraagam
09-23-2003, 05:02 PM
i agree with sri_Gan. Yen 6face eppavum double a thaan think pannuveengala illai ellarum ore maadhiri sollaraanga neenga konjam differenta irukanamnu ippadi ezhdudhareengala. Anyway that s u r freedom,lets come back to the topic.

Boys n girls without any physical relationship avanga friendshipai maintain panna mudiyum. But priyaman thozhi la vara maadhiri siladhu practical nadakaadhu according to my thots. I don t deny that friends cannot become lovers,but that can happen only after they have understood each other very well,n that does nt mean they involve physical activities b4 marriage.

Finally boys n girls can be friends till eternity
siva

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:25 PM
Sari 6face................. I will change............... see my future topics.......................

ANJALI,

Sathiyaamaa chollu nee thirunthitayaa... ??!! :think:

ithu naanga elaam nambanumaa.... ;) :D :D :P :D :D :lol: :lol:

6face, ithu kettiyaa iva(n) solrathaa... ;) ;)

anjali
09-23-2003, 09:47 PM
Don't belive girls who are visting public place such as inernet ,road..market..supermarket..ci nema...and so on, regularly...they are coming for distruping others (maily guys) and enjoying themselves...

Comon virus, why are you very much against gals???

dinesh
09-23-2003, 09:50 PM
Comon virus, why are you very much against gals???
no anjali....the question you should ask him/her is what century are you from....he/she seems to be a person who wants girls to be locked inside doors.....who else could ask 'why are girls coming to public places such as the net?'....what a backward thinking person.....must have been caused by a deprived childhood.....probably

anjali
09-23-2003, 10:07 PM
sari anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anjali
09-23-2003, 10:08 PM
sari anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Don't get into personals, that will not give you an answer.

If you are honest to yourself then why to worry about others.

Again I strongly don't believe in gender preference when it comes to friendship. Its beyond that, were humanity is there.

There is Quote: Don't forget to learn the lesson when you fail.

Situations happen so that we can learn.

bhuvana
09-24-2003, 04:21 PM
In India girls & boys friends(like in priyamana thozhi movie)is not possible practically because society thinks in wrong way only. : :evil: :evil:
They didn't accept this.but I think that there is no wrong when the boys & girls move friendly.It's a good thing only for this younger generation......
:D :D

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 08:37 PM
Hi guys.. Our opinions will grow from the experience and from the books we read right. The above question was asked some one in anada vikatan and the guy Madan answered the answer what I said above with lot of explanations. I forgot the explanations and I remembered all my friends accepted his thinking and agreed to his ( Madan's Opinion). Really I thought all you guys and gals will think like me only. But you are all higly westernaised and very matured mentally it seems.

Ok.. At present this is my opinion. In my life if I meet any good girl who will not ignite my emotions for making use of my brain or getting some work done then I will obviously change my opinion ..Ok? :yes: :yes: :yes:

sweetie
09-25-2003, 05:16 AM
Hmmmmm..... I dun see ne reason on ne count as to why guys n gals shud not be / cannot be friends.....

And there is *absolutely* no reason to think that watever / however old fr'ship u mite have with a girl or a boy, they will end in a physical relationship..... hmmm.. depends I guess.. on how u decide a physical relationship.... if its gonna be a one-night stand, then it depends on those two people.... if they are fine with it, then they r gonna do it... and if that newly developed physical relationship is actually a result of the long standing love and affection n care for one another, then its all the better... they wud make a really good couple u see...

Buttt... I personally dun feel there is a need to bring gender into fr'ship as long as people realise n understand wat the word "fr'ship" means and wat it is supposed to be....

And I ... even now... do have coupla of real good frs among girls, and we are doing perfectly fine with each other... for that matter, they are all married too..... and still we r the same as we were initially.... its all in the mind u see... neway... I am sure I am not the only one with such instances..... all of u mite have... neway.... :yes: :yes: :yes:

vedha79
11-13-2003, 07:00 PM
off course gals n guys can be good friends. friendship is the same whether its between a girl and a guy like any other friendship. i have a some good friends(both girls n guys) we have have a very good friendship for years.

Shy
11-13-2003, 07:16 PM
mm.. sure they can be good friends.. but like priyamaana thoozhi.. I dont think so.. athu konjam too much...

friends'a erukalaam..but epapdi rendu paerum orutharukku oruthaar uyir kudukara alavukku I dont think so. appadiyae erunthaalum.. jothika mathiri oru understanding wife kedaikanum.. same for the girl..

but I wont accept that society in india will think bad.. athu ellam antha kaalaam... eppo evalavu boys school and girls school seperate'a eruku.. colleges sutham...no seperate colleges.. COED thaan engayum.. so society thappa nenaikummnu ellam sola mudiyaathu...

Shy

anainar
11-14-2003, 01:47 AM
I did not watch that movie Priyamaan thozhi. So cannot comment on that. But my basic presumption is that, it is easy to get carried away with such friendship. Unless it is moderated, the adolescent age and the hormones might overshadow the real good intentions. There could be exceptions, but they are not rules. It requires a lot of mental strength to sit next to a great girl without drooling.

West has fairly open culture ( or lack of it ) to let the natural process take over. In our country it is a kind of pent up and that also causes anxiety and curiosity in the boys/girls mind. On top of that all those movies eulogizing kid love can also play a part. I am not saying they cannot be friends, but they both have to be aware of all these. Illati problem thaan.

Cheers.

ayya
11-14-2003, 03:20 AM
first of ALL what is FRIENDship...aha oru new topic kedachiruchi...i will start a new thread...
ok here we go on boy n gal friendship...

MAIN reason for man looking women and women need man for any ship is,
THEY ARE OPPOSITE POLEs.....they attract each other...this is basic funda and natural...dont ask me why SOME people are intimate in same POLE...hmmm thet are exceptional...so lez talk only NORMAL thing...

DONT TRUST these MOVIES...is the first point,.,.
WE all have SOFT areas and ROUGH areas inside us...
these movies EXPLOIT those soft corners,.,,
like if we are cheated by a friend or if we dont have a friend then movies which is telling friendhip story MAKES a DREAM in you...
means : u start expecting a charecter like that one in the movie...
thats it....
same goes for HEROS...
REAL LIFE IS entirely DIFFERENT from REEL LIFE...
be aware...

ok coming to the topic...
it is possilble to be friends...
only if....
1. opennly accepting each other
2. share everthing...not even a single SECRET even sex but not physically ok...
3. dont SUPPORT your friend blindly....support what U thiink as correct...and be DEAD AGAINST to what u thiink as wrong...it doesnot mean STOP him ...its only be affirmative on yourself...

If a friend expects you to SUPPORT even what u think as WRONG one,
then its not FRIENDSHIP at all...
its slavery...be aware...
lolll

vepa27
11-15-2003, 07:30 AM
gals and boys friends irupathu problem illa.but every thing is before marriage only. after that girls inlaws and husband create problem and same with boy also.poramai naduvil kadippa varum frienship accept panikondalaum. :fight:

suryalover
11-15-2003, 05:51 PM
no wrong in being friends..

thats possible......

but theres some limit in that tooooooooooooooo..........

arumugam57
11-15-2003, 06:09 PM
There is no problem in having a boy friend before marraige.
But once they marry a guy like arumugam they have to face DIVORCE for having a boy friend. Thats it. Cheers.

Minik
11-17-2003, 05:41 AM
yes a boy and girl can be friends . but in india with people from older generation its hard for a boy and a girl to be friends coz they try to tie stories between these friends. I have no idea how it is now in india but in 1995 when i was in India I had the experience .

ruby
11-17-2003, 05:45 AM
Its possible if both can maintain the dat releationship as frends...

as long as it did not end up as mid night masala.... :ush:

sabeshan
11-17-2003, 06:40 AM
Yes friendship is possible. In that friendship it is impossible to ovoid physical relationship.

Yove aarumugam nee entha centuryla ya irukka?? Ayyo nee evlo mattamaa yosikka mudiyumendratharku oru alave illayayya ;) ;) ;) ;) ?

Cute gals of geetham, thayavu senju 6face kitta thappi thavari kooda friendly aa pazhagidatheenga :) :) :)

Aprom neenga vaazhkkai poora idha thaan seyyanum :sm18: :sm18: :sm19: :sm19: