PDA

View Full Version : INSTALLING LOVE ! ! !

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 09:24 AM
Installing LOVE

Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready to install it now. What do I do first?

Tech Support: The first step is to open your HEART. Have you located your HEART, ma'am?

Customer: Yes, I have, but there are several other programs running right now. Is it okay to install while they are running?

Tech Support: What programs are running, ma'am?

Customer: Let's see... I have PAST-HURT.EXE, LOW-ESTEEM.EXE, GRUDGE.EXE, and RESENTMENT.COM running now.

Tech Support: No problem. LOVE will gradually erase PAST-HURT.EXE from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory, but it will no longer disrupt other programs. LOVE will eventually overwrite LOW-ESTEEM.EXE with a module of its own called HIGH-ESTEEM.EXE. However, you have to completely turn off GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM. Those programs prevent LOVE from being properly installed. Can you turn those off, ma'am?

Customer: I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?

Tech Support: My pleasure. Go to your Start menu and invoke FORGIVENESS.EXE. Do this as many times as necessary until it's erased the programs you don't want.

Customer: Okay, now LOVE has started installing itself automatically. Is that normal?

Tech Support: Yes. You should receive a message that says it will reinstall for the life of your HEART. Do you see that message?

Customer: Yes, I do. Is it completely installed?

Tech Support: Yes, but remember that you have only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other HEARTs in order to get the upgrades.

Customer: Oops. I have an error message already. What should I do?

Tech Support: What does the message say?

Customer: It says "ERROR 412-PROGRAM NOT RUN ON INTERNAL COMPONENTS." What does that mean?

Tech Support: Don't worry, ma'am, that's a common problem. It means that the LOVE program is set up to run on external HEARTs but has not yet been run on your HEART. It is one of those complicated programming things, but in non-technical terms it means you have to "LOVE" your own machine before it can "LOVE" others.

Customer: So what should I do?

Tech Support: Can you pull down the directory called "SELF-ACCEPTANCE"?

Customer: Yes, I have it.

Tech Support: Excellent. You're getting good at this. Now, click on the following files and then copy them to the "MYHEART" directory: FORGIVE-SELF.DOC, REALIZE-WORTH.TXT, and ACKNOWLEDGE-LIMITATIONS.DOC. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching any faulty programming. Also, you need to delete SELF-CRITIC.EXE from all directories, and then empty your recycle bin afterwards to make sure it is completely gone and never comes back.

Customer: Got it. Hey! My HEART is filling up with new files. SMILE.MPG is playing on my monitor right now and it shows that PEACE.EXE, and CONTENTMENT.COM are copying themselves all over my HEART. Is this normal?

Tech Support: Sometimes. For others it takes a while, but eventually everything gets downloaded at the proper time. So, LOVE is installed and running. You should be able to handle it from here. Ah, one more thing.

Customer: Yes?

Tech Support: LOVE is freeware. Be sure to give it and its various modules to everybody you meet. They will in turn share it with other people and they will return some similarly cool modules back to you.

Customer: I will! Thanks for your help!

Remember, LOVE is Freeware!
PASS IT ON!!!

raghu
03-15-2005, 02:20 PM
very very nice...................... :sm03:

san2003
03-15-2005, 02:34 PM
i wish installing love is that easy.. like installing a computer software
itech... great stuff... :) :ee:

Priyanka
03-15-2005, 03:00 PM
Go to your Start menu and invoke FORGIVENESS.EXE.

This is the most difficult task and it is next to impossible for me. :snooty:

coolian
03-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Holding a grudge against someone will only make you feel like crap. Forgive the dude(tte) and be happy :ee: - that's what I believe in.

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 05:21 PM
cooli wat u believe it rite
let pri kno tat

butterfly
03-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Thanks Legend for reminding again. :b:

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 05:23 PM
oh apo so far unga love program hang aiducha enna

coolian
03-15-2005, 05:25 PM
Depends on if she wants to believe it or not :ahha:...

Priyanka
03-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Depends on if she wants to believe it or not

Did I say that I did not believe in that. I told that it is next to impossible for me to forgive those who humiliated me. It is very easy to say, but very hard to impliment .

coolian
03-15-2005, 06:42 PM
It is very easy to say, but very hard to impliment .

True.

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 06:55 PM
PUT THE GLASS DOWN!
A professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it.
He held it up for all to see & asked the students,
"How much do you think this glass weighs?"
"50gms!" ... "100gms!" ......"125gms" .......the
students answered.
"I really don't know unless I weigh it," said the
professor, "but, my question is: What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?"
"Nothing" the students said.
"Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?", the professor asked.
"Your arm would begin to ache" said one of the
students.
"You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?"
"Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress & paralysis & have to go to hospital for sure!", ventured another student & all the students laughed.
"Very good. But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?", asked the professor.
"No".
"Then what caused the arm ache & the muscle stress, and how can I get rid of it?" Now, the students were puzzled.
"Put the glass down!" said one of the students.
"Exactly!" said the professor.
" Life's problems are something like this. Hold it for a few minutes in your head & they seem OK. Think of them for a long time & they begin to ache. Hold it even longer & they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything.

It's important to think of the challenges (problems) in your life, but EVEN MORE IMPORTANT to 'put them down' at the end of every day before you go to sleep.
That way, you are not stressed,
you wake up every day fresh & strong & can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!"
So, as it becomes time for you to leave office
today...
Remember friends: YOU MUST 'PUT THE GLASS DOWN' TODAY!

this story is for pinki to implement

Shy
03-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Good ones Legend :b:

True it might be hard to implement.. but nto everyone is a perfect human.. to be precise, you can never point a prefect human on earth, appadi iruka.. whats the use in holding something instead of giving them a second chance and make both the lives better.. after all its the only one life we have :b:, Well thats my opinion...

Shy

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 07:10 PM
shy u are right da
nan othukiren

"" after all its the only one life we have ""

this is wat my signature implies and explains

Bluelotus
03-15-2005, 07:51 PM
All very interesting and very nice Legend.

Remember, LOVE is Freeware!

however...I believe that Love is the most expensive software you shall ever install :sm12:
It comes at a price...adn if you're not prepared for the invoice then you may lose it as quickly as it was offered :ahha:

Forgiveness is indeed hard....I was wondering though...humiliation...isn't due to our own ego rather than the other person's actions...
humility may help a little...
just a thought...nothing personal

blue.

goodcomplanboy
03-15-2005, 07:57 PM
just a thought...nothing personal

now that makes me think :think:

True indeed, Love is a Pretty costly software after you install it. Also cannot be cleaned so easily from the Registry, if you have the proper version of it.

There are lots of pirated versions. Beware of them!!!

They install themselves and try to take out everything you have and leave without a trace.

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 08:01 PM
hmmm
GCB oru margama than iruku
ennaney therila
thathuvam lam pesina ennanu solrarthu

goodcomplanboy
03-15-2005, 08:04 PM
hmmm
GCB oru margama than iruku
ennaney therila
thathuvam lam pesina ennanu solrarthu

onnume illenu artham :sm12:

Mukkiyama, velai avalava illenu artham :sm12:

Summa bore adikkuthu'pa so dialogue delivery pannittu irukken. Dont put serious thoughts into it :wink:

Did you see the movie "Vaseegara", athule vadivel dialogue maathiri aida poguthu

"che che namma weaness veena ille pochu" :ahha:

vasan
03-15-2005, 08:07 PM
try panninen.. this is not compatible with current configuration, appadinnu vanthuche.. :doh:

any idea why.. :think:

v- :Ksp:

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 08:08 PM
oh athan sethiya
ithu theriyama illa pochi
ipo therinjikiten

Bluelotus
03-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Pirated love softwares :ee: :ee: ..sorry, but I just thought that was the kewlest thing I heard today :ee: :ee:

Thatthaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :evil:
why?
try updating your OS :sm12:

:ee:

blue.

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 08:28 PM
vasan apdithan varum
yenna evaluation period
mudinjiduchu
98 age bar aiduchu
so configuration mismatch than varum
:lol:

Bluelotus
03-15-2005, 08:30 PM
D@@@@@ legend ....pavoam thattha
don't say that...anyway...love can strike at any age :wink: :wink:

goodcomplanboy
03-15-2005, 08:34 PM
don't say that...anyway...love can strike at any age

very true. Love has no age legend. Eppo venumnaalum varum, eppadi venumnaalum varum. "Bhoom"'nu oru naal vanthudum. Ungalukkum varum, thathavukkum varum, paatikkum varum. Varum, varum, varum, varum,..... :sm05:

itechlegend
03-15-2005, 08:35 PM
tat was jus kidding
thatha thappa eduthuka maataru
apdithana thatha ?

Shy
03-15-2005, 08:47 PM
:P ... GCB dialogues shuper :b:

Legend, thatha ellam thappa nenaichukamataar.. dont worry... avar andrum, indrum, yendrum vaalum kathal mannan :b: so chinna pasanga thappu sencha athai understand panipaar .. enna naan solrathu vasan ;)

Humiliation.. mm, again it depends on what that person means to us right... Suppose a father shouts in front of son's friends, that hes thandasooru etc, example that 7g rainbow colony.. at that age the son might get humiliated by his fathers action, but nalathuku thaanae sonaangaa? Just an example, but I understand sweetlotus, but what u are saying here.. again I would still give them a second chance if they realise their mistakes...

Shy

Shy

vasan
03-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Thatthaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
why?
try updating your OS :sm12:

blue.

D'oh.. vitaa Windows Update maaththiri pottu thalluveenga pola irukke..... :ee: :sm12: :sm12:

vasan apdithan varum
yenna evaluation period
mudinjiduchu
98 age bar aiduchu
so configuration mismatch than varum

Ithukku thaan 'small print' padichittu download pannanumnnu.. Freewarennu download panninaa work aaga maaten, old version-naa enna arththam.. :doh: Its has become a spamware ippo.. :Ksp:

:P :P :P

v- :wink:

ps: legend, don't worry. Thaathaa ethaiyume thappa edukkamaattar.. :wink: paarka azhagaa kannukku kulirchiyaa paati-yaaravathu therincha sollungo.. athu pothum.. :wink: :P :P

mrs_sri_gan
03-15-2005, 09:28 PM
legend, don't worry. Thaathaa ethaiyume thappa edukkamaattar.. paarka azhagaa kannukku kulirchiyaa paati-yaaravathu therincha sollungo.. athu pothum..

iiiooo.... :doh: itha mothale solli irruka kudatha.....PK avatar onnu vachurunthanga..atha vangi nan ungalukku tharen parunga.....athu pothuma illa athaveda innum aged party sorry patti venuma????? :ee:

itechlegend
03-16-2005, 06:24 AM
Ithukku thaan 'small print' padichittu download pannanumnnu.. Freewarennu download panninaa work aaga maaten, old version-naa enna arththam.. :doh: Its has become a spamware ippo.. :Ksp:

spamware thana aachu inum virus agala illa
athu varikum santhosam

ps: legend, don't worry. Thaathaa ethaiyume thappa edukkamaattar.. :wink: paarka azhagaa kannukku kulirchiyaa paati-yaaravathu therincha sollungo.. athu pothum.. :wink: :P :P

paati thana athan namma pinki irukaangaley
theriyatha enna ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

itechlegend
03-16-2005, 06:26 AM
iiiooo.... :doh: itha mothale solli irruka kudatha.....PK avatar onnu vachurunthanga..atha vangi nan ungalukku tharen parunga.....athu pothuma illa athaveda innum aged party sorry patti venuma????? :ee:

anni ethuku pinki'yoda avatar
pinki than irukaangaley

mrs_sri_gan
03-16-2005, 01:09 PM

pinki than irukaangaley

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

itechlegend
03-16-2005, 01:39 PM
anni nan sonnathuku pinki'ye kavala padla ninga
yen feel panringa ?

Priyanka
03-16-2005, 02:40 PM
pinki than irukaangaley

Kindal pandratthukkum oru alavu irukku. Please don't cross the limit. :nono:

mrs_sri_gan
03-16-2005, 02:51 PM
pinki than irukaangaley

Kindal pandratthukkum oru alavu irukku. Please don't cross the limit. :nono:

:yes:

itechlegend
03-16-2005, 03:00 PM
"" Kindal pandratthukkum oru alavu irukku. Please don't cross the limit. ""

enna pinki romba serious'ah edukitinga pola iruku
why tension , cool , relax

unga 99 age'ku than intha lollu
ungala mean panni illa
so don take it seriously
ok va....

mrs_sri_gan
03-16-2005, 03:17 PM
enna pinki romba serious'ah edukitinga pola iruku
why tension , cool , relax

unga 99 age'ku than intha lollu
ungala mean panni illa
so don take it seriously
ok va....

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/71.gifhttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/71.gifhttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/71.gifhttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/71.gif

itechlegend
03-16-2005, 04:00 PM
anni ipo atha ethuku thevai illama quote
panni irukeenga ???

Shy
03-16-2005, 04:01 PM
legend, MRs.Sri yethukku quote pani irupaanga, ungalai kindal pana thaan :P

Shy

itechlegend
03-16-2005, 04:13 PM
kindal'la onnum korachal illa intha anni'ku
enkum neram varamala poidum... apo pathukiren

mrs_sri_gan
03-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Kalam ponn pondarthu.....poi thungu china piya....http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/28.gif