PDA

View Full Version : Online Love

anjali
09-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Love Over Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another 'Kadhalar Dhinam' ................. In the recent times, there are many instances of couples who had met through chat,got acquainted with other, feel in love and got married too...................... Some of the marriages are successful and some did break after a couple of years....................

Love over internet, is it possible????????

Btw, in kadhalar dhinam, our hero Mr.Kunal and the heroine Ms. Sonali Bendre, meet over the internet chat, fall in love and meet each other......................... ...

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 08:49 PM
Love in Internet is a waste of time and its just not worth it.

We don't even need a topic here. :sm18:

anjali
09-23-2003, 08:54 PM
why do you say it???????????? Do you mean to say all the love and marriages that happened over internet is crap?????????????????

dinesh
09-23-2003, 09:12 PM
internet love has a very high risk factor....as you don't know anything about the other person...but have to accept whatever he/she says as true....

Virus
09-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Guys..Girls are mostly using internet for time passing love...don't waste ur time and money...concentrate ur powerful brain in education and take ur position which u have been lost to girls in SSLC +2 and College education entrances...! They are making you all fool and enjoying themselves..Finally They marry US master and PhD guys... and settled in US...or any where...!
:nono: :think: :ush: :nono:
Obsever virus...!

vennai1
09-23-2003, 10:04 PM
I have not seen Kadhalar Dhinam.

But Internet can be a tool to shape up love and could also
be a place where two people can meet first ! Absolutely !!

Tagging love as Internet love is not apt because
obviously people who get to know and get involved
through internet/chat first exchange phone numbers later
when it becomes phone love and then photos etc.
So it is not 100% internet love ;)

True Love wins. Does not matter how it all started !

Virus
09-23-2003, 10:13 PM
But Love is not life.....It's taking its role in samll in life but Guys have to attain much rather than love in their life...but they never use opportunities try to go forward in their lives in edcuatinally ,financially sociologically and harmonistically...love making them blind and foolish....!

vennai1
09-23-2003, 10:14 PM
sorry solla maranthuten....

True Love wins. Does not matter how it all started !

silican
09-23-2003, 10:56 PM
I have not seen Kadhalar Dhinam.
Kaadhalar Dhinam Paakala
Boys ppakale
Priyamana thozhi paakala..

Then Only Shakeela movies'aa ??

Silican

dinesh
09-23-2003, 10:58 PM
vennaiya paththi nalla purinju vachirukkiraru...namma silican

bhuvana
09-23-2003, 11:02 PM
I read recent news that most of the internet loves succeeds & so many of them got married.Survey results told(not me)
:ush: :ush: :ush:

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 11:05 PM
Internet le love varathukku chance rombe kami, even if it comes, when you face the reality some times you cannot stand it.

For example: Kathal fort padam it is poem for love, reality or in practical it is a hard thing and it will be too fragile, sikiram odanchirum.

Nerukku ner parthu vara love le Ego centers na, parkam kathal vantha think panni parunga.

True love comes only after marriage after a commitment, See the world with a commitment. Indians are really thoughtful.

For some reason the auto spell changes my words to *bad word* (see bolded area) after seeing that i cannot stop :lol: at myself.

Kisu Kisu
09-24-2003, 12:19 AM
virus!!! summa pothittu poya
summa time pass pannalmnu online love panren
kaariyatha kedukiriye

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 01:01 AM
Virs Vs Kisu Kisu!!

Sandle wood veerappan Vs Bin Laden..

Sabash.. Sariyana Potti.

vennai1
09-24-2003, 04:39 AM
vennaiya paththi nalla purinju vachirukkiraru...namma silican

silican is like my guru.... thats why ;)

dei mamooty, namma veetu matter-a theru-ku

kondu varaathey man... :evil: :evil:

vennai1
09-24-2003, 04:40 AM
Hello Mr. kisu Kisu,

People are searching for you for long time

in Cinema Gossip section... go there man ;) ;) ;)

sweetie
09-24-2003, 08:43 AM
Hmmmm... So many different names for Love eh ??? :think: :think: :think: :think:

Athu enna Internet Love ??? All these names are born just by the way with which two people got in touch with each other and continued their relationship... So it is also highly reasonable to consider (in today's world and technology) that meeting ur future partner or fiancee on the web is also a kinda meeting.... thats wat the Internet is supposed to do right ??? Its like a new domain or a new place to live in for the Humans... its the place where u can get in touch with each other (known or unknown) even if u r gonna be physically far apart... before this we had the letters n stuff..

neway... coming to the point, I think there is nothing wrong in Internet love and stuff... it all depends on the individual.... If two people really *understand* each other well, then the medium in which their love was born is immaterial coz, even if they've met somewhere else, they wud've understood each other the same way.... And for people who dun understand, will never understand each other even if they are gonna meet in person.... Its all in your words... and When U speak ur heart out, true and genuine, then internet will not seem like its one...

And for people, who care more about the physical beauty, I dont think wud dare to ask out a girl / boy whom they met on chat ..... and even if they do, it wud be like giving it a chance and trying their luck... and if the opposite person is not upto their expectations, then I guess they wud've the heart to take it along....

And sooo.... Love with someone u met online is *absolutely* possible and feasible, and provided u love each other and understand each other truly well, then its gonna be successful as well..........

True love does not need a medium.... it will bloom and stay the same forever whereever it is.......

Cheers...... :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

vinoo
09-27-2003, 05:07 AM
man pls stop doing online love. Gals play around on this....

sweetie
09-29-2003, 05:19 AM
Neenga life la ethini girls paarthu irukkeenga VINOO ??? Illa ethini pera thaan online la love pannirukeenga VINOO ??????

thirudan
09-29-2003, 10:23 AM
its a nice topic, well, can i say my view here? to be practical, one of my friend meet his partner online, both of them meet eachother in a common place and they have shared their thoughts about themselves already in hundreds of mails, so , it was not a problem for them to understand each other when they meet offline ;) first time....thing is according to our tamil culture or indian culture, as usual her father came into picture and said this will not be suitable for our family so leave this, obviously caste is different, what this poor guy will do? tried for suicide, and god's grace he has been saved, and he is saying now that he is again gonna meet her inperson in coming vacation, that time if she is refusing, he will drink poison infront of her itself and die for her, how mad this love is? this problems are there in real life offline loves also, but still online love is ok for foreign culture and ofcourse it will take some time to comeup in india like growing countries.....
thiru...

sweetie
09-29-2003, 11:14 AM
A person wanting to kill himself, jus coz his love life did not succeed, has got *nothing* to do with their love being online or offline.....

The question is more about the credibility of online love... for which I have already told that its absolutely feasible and possible.... it all depends on the two individuals and how they approach it and take it and carry it all along....

thirudan
09-29-2003, 12:18 PM
its not the case, its the case of emotions yarr...

sweetie
09-29-2003, 12:50 PM
Yes... Accepted.. Its the case of emotions... But emotions are not graded by whether ur new found love is someone u met online or someone u met in person...

People who are really in love, will have the emotion n heart n mind n wat not, to take in both a positive n negative outcome, with equal sensibility....

sri_gan
09-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Yes... Accepted.. Its the case of emotions... But emotions are not graded by whether ur new found love is someone u met online or someone u met in person...

People who are really in love, will have the emotion n heart n mind n wat not, to take in both a positive n negative outcome, with equal sensibility....

Equal Sensibility, thats is the ideal case for any love between two people.

Honest a sollunga how many we see like that?

First kathal Varum, Then family back ground varum to be honest..

I really loved the movie "Solla Marantha Kathai" Its a very typical story line of 95% of people who get in relationship with Love...

I'm not feeling negative or anything, but I'm asking why it has to be so complex to understand each other.

thirudan
09-29-2003, 07:38 PM
its not the case of solla marantha kathai sri_gan, that is the matter of prestige issue after the marriage from the father in law's home, any how, this is the thing that taking a girl/boy online as your partner is correct or not? what u wanna say?
thiru....

sri_gan
09-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Yeah right.

Whether its an online love or live love or offline love... Ellam love kkum common na onnum irrukum Ego, Solla Marantha kathai is just 1 fact after marriage, there are million of factors like that where the couples have to face after the marriage( If we call a "dedicated love" other things i don't want to consider for my opinions).

Atha than naan solluren thirudan vera onnum illa....

rockarun
10-03-2003, 03:41 PM
yeah yennapa directa love pannu nalae pritchanayila mudiyuthu
ithula internetla love aaaa......

sollunga sollunga .....

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 03:44 PM
yeah yennapa directa love pannu nalae pritchanayila mudiyuthu
ithula internetla love aaaa......

sollunga sollunga .....

Itha than naanum first sonnen appuram neriya comments vara arambichiruchu....

Neenga mattum yenn suma irrukenga, ungal karthuium sollunga...

anainar
10-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Athu ennavo solluvaangalay, Neruppu vanthu thee kuchila irunuthu vanthalum neruppu thaan, illa rendu kallai urasi vanthaalum neruppu thaan. Antha maathiri, love whether it comes through internet or intranet or local Cable network, love love thaan and the problems are going to be the same.

Enna online gives a little bit of anonymity initially and it is possible for imposters to grab attention. But can they sustain it after meeting personally also? I doubt, as girls these days are way too shrewd to see through such imposters.

And guys trying to commt suicide because of love failer has nothing to do with online love. If some one is weak enough to think of suicide, all he needs is a reason. And love is the easiest one. I dont have any sympathies for such guys/girls who look at suicide as an option.

Cheers

anainar
10-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Hey Virus,

The topic is about online love. And if you are in the internet with a child for love, you will be called "Paedophile" dude, and it is a cognizable offence as per the Cyberlaws all over the world. So it is taken for granted that only Adults will come for online love and my Avatar holds good.

Cheers.

supremehero
10-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Hi virus..how r u..? r u ok..don't worry...! all are success...!

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Topic related a pesunga athu than hero'kku azhaku...

r_sowmya_r
10-08-2003, 06:40 AM
well said anainar!!

Guys/gals try to impress the other partner by making them believe that they will even kill themselves for the other persons. But they are hypocrites!! U know about a person only when u live with him/her. But this is impossible in our culture. But even this is possible among our guys/gals if u stay in foreign countries. If the lovers work in the same place, they share an apartment and get to live with each other before they get committed in marriage. I met one such couple a few days back. They lived together for 2 years and now getting married.

Anyway from my experience i can say "TRUE LOVE COMES ONLY AFTER MARRIAGE".

thirudan
10-08-2003, 06:50 AM
It may be right, but a true friend will bcome a good husband, agree??

vennai1
10-08-2003, 08:55 AM

What ularal is this supposed to be ???? :think: :evil: :evil:

thirudan
10-08-2003, 10:17 AM
This is not a ularal, oru nandraga unarntha matrum manasu purinja oruthan/oruthi nanbana irunthu avangala kalyanam pannikita avano/avalo oru nalla husband/wife a irukka vaaipugal athikamnu sollavanthen, sariya???
thiru...

vennai1
10-08-2003, 11:05 AM

This is not a ularal,

your usage of 'will' indicates a true friend usually

becomes a husband.... and that is ularal 100% ;) :)

oru nandraga unarntha matrum manasu purinja oruthan/oruthi nanbana irunthu avangala kalyanam pannikita avano/avalo oru nalla husband/wife a irukka vaaipugal athikamnu sollavanthen, sariya???
thiru...

well, sometimes a friendship can turn into love.

but that is not always the way it works.

anainar
10-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Aaaaha! Finally I got a supporter in Sowmya. Appadi podungamma, appo thaan inthe maathiri love/killing each other partyngalukkellam buthi varum.

Thriudan,

Friendship does not expect anything from you normally. But husband/wife expect a lot from each other and that brings the darker sidef of them out often. Knowing as a friend does not help at all in making a decision to marry.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 12:38 PM
1. Enna porutha vara Love between two people is a complete agression of human feelings.

2. Love ellarthuleum parkalam... When we tend to help some one or guide some one, thats also one way of..

Thamizh athunalaiyo ennavo Anbu and Kathal nu rendu varathai solluranga...

Friendship does not expect anything from you normally.

Exactly I agree with that 100%. The possibility of friends becoming lovers is high yet it can be controlled and it is possibile with the honest thoughts.

sofiadorathy
10-25-2003, 01:12 PM
hey!!!i believe in online love....enna porutha varaikum...pathu love pannum bodhu avangha each other impress pananumnae nallavangala nadathupangha...but online lae appadi illae..even if they want to impress u they cant..adhanalae edhuvumae edhirpakkama avangha pesuradha mattumae purinchukittu love panuromna great....it for sure lasts ...if its true..enna????????

sri_gan
10-25-2003, 01:53 PM
hey!!!i believe in online love....enna porutha varaikum...pathu love pannum bodhu avangha each other impress pananumnae nallavangala nadathupangha...but online lae appadi illae..even if they want to impress u they cant..adhanalae edhuvumae edhirpakkama avangha pesuradha mattumae purinchukittu love panuromna great....it for sure lasts ...if its true..enna????????

It is purely dreamy situation.. pesurathukku nalla irrukum.. reality le it is not.

Enna poruthavaria.. love between two people is an agression.. so ego, fight ellamae irrukum... patience is the only key to control anything but athu mattum varave varathu.

sofiadorathy
10-27-2003, 05:27 PM
sri_gan neenga sollurathum corrct-thaaan athey samayam naan sollurathum correct thaan.ippo niraya peru direct links-a vida online-la thaan mostly love pannuraanga.athaaan apdi sonnen.

silican
10-27-2003, 06:01 PM

Ennanga onga Arguement suthama nikkave maatenguthu. When u know tht people try to impress others when they meet each other, Online'la there are even more chances to make fool of others.

Eg: Naan online varum bodhu I like cricket appdeenu solrennu vachippom. Neenga en kooda chat pannum bodhu (oru udhaaranathukku dhan solren...) appdiye takkunnu Cricinfo.com poittu, "Gwalior one-day match'la Lakshman nalla aadinaar. But avar Ball'a romba hard hit panradhunaala dot ball aaydudhu. Ithuve avar drop panna kathukitta Strike rotate pannalam.Innum oru 30 runs kooda score pannalam" appdeennu oru nimishathula enna impress pannidalam.

So I dont thnk it wd work...

Silican

sri_gan
10-27-2003, 06:06 PM

Ennanga onga Arguement suthama nikkave maatenguthu. When u know tht people try to impress others when they meet each other, Online'la there are even more chances to make fool of others.

Eg: Naan online varum bodhu I like cricket appdeenu solrennu vachippom. Neenga en kooda chat pannum bodhu (oru udhaaranathukku dhan solren...) appdiye takkunnu Cricinfo.com poittu, "Gwalior one-day match'la Lakshman nalla aadinaar. But avar Ball'a romba hard hit panradhunaala dot ball aaydudhu. Ithuve avar drop panna kathukitta Strike rotate pannalam.Innum oru 30 runs kooda score pannalam" appdeennu oru nimishathula enna impress pannidalam.

So I dont thnk it wd work...

Silican

Ithu Ithu Silican touch... This love itself is a total agression silican, yarukku ethu venumne theriyathu oru attractionle ottikittu.. dream worldkku poi .. reality le kasta padurathe intha love oda polappu...

anainar
10-27-2003, 07:40 PM
Sri,

Yenna aachu? Athu thaan ungalukku Confuscious pattam koduthaachay? Appuramum yen confuse pannareenga?

What is this theory "Love itself is an aggression"?? Ennai poruthavari love is a complete surrender. You surreneder your self to the person you love. When you do that, ego, self respect everything disappears and you become one. Well, this of course is the extreme case of love. But aggression and love are opposit to each other. I can accept possesiveness to some extent in love. But not aggression. You should watch the movie "Fools rush in", and what Salma's grandmother tells to her. I know it is a movie, but the words used were so nice and embodies love.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-27-2003, 07:46 PM
Sri,

Yenna aachu? Athu thaan ungalukku Confuscious pattam koduthaachay? Appuramum yen confuse pannareenga?

What is this theory "Love itself is an aggression"?? Ennai poruthavari love is a complete surrender. You surreneder your self to the person you love. When you do that, ego, self respect everything disappears and you become one. Well, this of course is the extreme case of love. But aggression and love are opposit to each other. I can accept possesiveness to some extent in love. But not aggression. You should watch the movie "Fools rush in", and what Salma's grandmother tells to her. I know it is a movie, but the words used were so nice and embodies love.

Cheers.

Where ever the topic is about love those words will come out me always... thats my strong belief, The real love or surrender whate ever you are saying cannot be with a single person, 'cause expectation rombe heavy ya irrukum, I think no one can dis agree with that.

What ever you call me, the things i'm telling are the reasons why so much people break up after love.

There are special exceptions like you yet, you cannot completely disagree with me 'cause others can be a different example.

Ippo sollunga?

sofiadorathy
10-27-2003, 07:47 PM
en kangalai thiranthu viteeeeeer sri_gan and silican.silican neeeenga anubhava pattavar-aaaa cricket-aa pathi?????????lol

thirudan
10-27-2003, 07:48 PM
illai sri, appadi illa ithu, u can love some one online also, thing is u have to trust them and if possible u can meet them in person and then u can commit...i think....

silican
10-27-2003, 07:52 PM
Thiru,
neenga solradhu ellam Kavithuvamana kaathal. adhellam kavaithaigaloda sari. Nadaimuraikku varadhu romba kashtam.

Silican :nono:

anainar
10-27-2003, 08:14 PM
Where ever the topic is about love those words will come out me always... thats my strong belief, The real love or surrender whate ever you are saying cannot be with a single person, 'cause expectation rombe heavy ya irrukum, I think no one can dis agree with that.
Ippo sollunga?

Aiyo! :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

Yen thalaila idi vizha!!! :sm18:

Enna solreengo Sri ippo? I was talkig about surrender and you are going to expectation. That is part of a human relation. Tell me who does not have expectaions. Probably some friends( they might also expect you accompany them to play tennis/cricket ). That is beyond the point. Agression and love are opposite. Where there is aggression, there cannot be love. There can be passion, which is very different from love. I would accept Passion and aggression to go together, but not love and aggression.

Cheers :sm18: :sm18:

sri_gan
10-27-2003, 08:17 PM
Enna solreengo Sri ippo? I was talkig about surrender and you are going to expectation. That is part of a human relation. Tell me who does not have expectaions. Probably some friends( they might also expect you accompany them to play tennis/cricket ). That is beyond the point. Agression and love are opposite. Where there is aggression, there cannot be love. There can be passion, which is very different from love. I would accept Passion and aggression to go together, but not love and aggression.

Come on ... True friendship never expects anything. Relationship is the root cause for any expectations... ithu than basic... nalla think panni parunga... + Love between 2 people to me is a total agression, it can be a different thing for you. athan sonne you might be an exception.

I'm talking to you without any expectation, athunala than nenga enna sonnalum pathil solla mudiyuthu... We both never met or anything, Irrunthum i'm giving a reply 'cause of a friendly nature unda illaya?

Try the same with any one of your relations:

I'm 100% sure you will not get the answer what i'm saying. Ovvoruthanga oru answer sollunvanga.. because they know you and mostly it will be affectionate words and you will not get an answer.

Rombe muttikathinga.... appuram naan sollurathu ethuvme puriyama poira poguthu...

Amma athu enna surrender, why should we surrender to love, Love is spreaded everywhere be a part of it, ethukku surrender ath ithu nu vattathai chinnathu pannurenga....

anainar
10-27-2003, 10:03 PM
Achacho! Sri, enna ippadi gundai thooki podareenga? I thought we were talking about love between a guy and girl with the intent of spending the rest of their lives together. Neenga ennadaanna, Love is spreaded, Love everybody nnu solreenga??? Antha love vera Sri. Appadi paarkapona, I love you too for all your confuscious theories. :lol: :lol:

Surrender means, surrender the ego, self respect. For e.g, you wont mind if your wife calls you " Dei, inga vaada"( of course when you and her are alone, not infront of your parents ) or kick you playfully. The same if someone else does, you get offended. This is just an example. Undanay ithai pudichuttu innoru confuscious theory sollaatheenga. This is what I meant.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-28-2003, 02:27 AM
Achacho! Sri, enna ippadi gundai thooki podareenga? I thought we were talking about love between a guy and girl with the intent of spending the rest of their lives together. Neenga ennadaanna, Love is spreaded, Love everybody nnu solreenga??? Antha love vera Sri. Appadi paarkapona, I love you too for all your confuscious theories. :lol: :lol:

Surrender means, surrender the ego, self respect. For e.g, you wont mind if your wife calls you " Dei, inga vaada"( of course when you and her are alone, not infront of your parents ) or kick you playfully. The same if someone else does, you get offended. This is just an example. Undanay ithai pudichuttu innoru confuscious theory sollaatheenga. This is what I meant.

Cheers.

:lol: Pathingala athu iyarkai.. nenga sollurathai naanum rasipen nengalum rasipinga...

Same thing unga vettula yarukittiyavathu solli parunga mudiuma illa mudiuma... inniki vitturuvanga.. after 3 days aapu adipanga, atleast avanga masukkula nenga vera mari ninikirenga nu thoonum.

True love kku surrender ellam onnum vendiyathu illai, ego etc.. create annathane surrender pannanum.. create ahamal pathukitta ethukku surrender ahanum ithu than ennoda side... athukku than solluren...

Sometimes it could be a belief for some people irrukalam illaya... athu thappa? :Ksp:

arumugam57
10-28-2003, 11:51 AM
சொந்தந்தங் களுக்குள் சொந்தங்கள் திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டோம். இவை சொந்தங்கள் விலகிவிட கூடாது என்ற நோக்குடையன வாகவும் சொத்துக்கள ் விலகி விட கூடாது என்ற நோக்குடையன வாகவும் இருந்தது. இன்றும் இருந்து வருகிறது.

சொந்தம் விட்டு கிராம க்Pதியாக அவை தாவின. கூப்பாடு போட்டுவர்க ள் பலர். ஆனாலும் திருமணங்கள ் நடந்தேறினத ான்.

வடமராச்சிய ான் தீவான் இப்படியே பலவாய் ...... பின்னர் பாகு பாடு நிறைந்தன. ஆனாலும் திருமணங்கள ் நடந்தேறினத ான். இப்படியாக தெரியாத ஒரு ஊர் ஆயின் எதிற்புக்க ள் எழுந்தன உண்மை தான். காரணம் மிக விரைவில் பிரிந்து விடுவார்கள ோ என்கின்ற சுக்க்குமம ் அதனுள்.
பிரதேசவாத உரையாடல் போய் தொலைபேசி உரையாடல் வந்து பின்னர் படிப்படியா க கணணியில் இன்று வந்து நிக்கிறது. கூட்டிக் கழித்து பாத்தால் எல்லாம் ஒன்று தான் மிரழுவதற்க ு இங்கு ஏதுமில்லை. சொந்தந்துக ்குள் செய்த திருமணங்கள ே கலை வாரி விடுகிறபோத ு ஊர் மாறி ஊர் திருமணங்கள ் அழிவை சுமந்தவையா ன சில சம்பவங்களை தருகிற போது ஏன் கணித்திரும ணங்களில் வென்றவர்கள ் பலர் உளர். எங்கும் எதிலும் தில்லு முல்லு இருக:;கத்தா ் செய:;கிறது.

கணணி என்றால் என்ன ஒழுங்கை என்றால் என்ன மனிதன் மனிதனாக முதலில் வாழ பழகட்டும். காதல் அதன் உன்னதம் புரிந்தவற் கு இவை யாவும் சாதரணமே.

திருமணத்தி ற்கு பின்னான காதலாயின் சினிமாவில் வந்தால் மட்டும் அந்த சினிமாவிற் காக வக்காளத்து வாங்குவோர் பலரை கண்டிருக்க ின்றேன். திருமணத்தி ற்கு பின்னான நிச வாழ்விலமைந ்த காதலாயின் தாம் தோம் என துள்ளுவோரை த்தான் அதிகம் கண்டு வருகிறேன்.

சின்ன வீடு என ஒரு சொற்பதமே தமிழில் உள்ளது. அனைத்து ஆணாதிக்க தன்மையோடு.

நளாயினி கூட கூடையில் கணவனை கூத்தி வீட்டிற்கு கணவனை கொண்டு சென்றாள் என்கின்ற வரலாறு தான் உண்டு. அங்கு கணவனின் பெயர் கூட யாருக்குமே தெரியாது. தெரியாது மறைக்கப்பட ்டுள்ளது என்றால் நளாயினியைக ் கூட அன்றய ஆணாதிக்க சமூகம் தனக்கான ஆணாதிக்கத் துள் நன்றாக பயன்படுத்த ி உள்ளது என்று தான் பொருளாகிறத ு.

தமக்கு சாதகமாக கதைகளை அளந்து அளந்து வெயிட்டதன் போக்கு ஆணாதிக்க சமூக உருவாக்கத் திற்கு வழிகோஈலியு ள்ளது எனலாம்-. ஒரு பெண்ணே கொண்டு சென்று விட்டாள் என்கின்ற வரலாறு மற்ற பெண்களை வாயடைக்க செய்தது என்பது தான் உண்மை. அதனால் தான:; இன்றைய நிசங்கள் எமக்கு கசக்கிறது.

இரு மனமொத்தது தான் வாழ்க்கை - இல்லை என்றால் அழுது புலம்பி இழுத்து வைத்திருத் தல் வாழ்க்கையா காது.

jvivek
11-10-2003, 04:27 PM
Online love can be strong if and only if both the guy and girl are true to each other and themselves, else we will have cases like the guy in US who was chatting with a female in India, and fell in love with her when she sent a photo of Ash saying it was hers :D . so there is nothing like meeting in person and falling in love. Atleast we can trust our eyes even thgh it is difficult to guess wht others think esp girls :00:

Shy
11-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Online love works if

(1) Initially only if they have the common interest... (But common interest ellama namba ooru kathal will win)

(2) Got to trust each other...The people cannot be of the same gender. They might be some prank..etc etc... They can say whatever you want to hear online.. (But naerla..face to face paathu love pannina kathal lose panninathu comparatively less)

(3) Physical attraction is one of the source to Love building... Love at first sight soluraangalae... this is it.. So you cant love online forever without seeing each other(thru pictures atleast..) so everythign comes to seeing each other and then fallin in love...

shy

r_sowmya_r
11-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Online love works if

Physical attraction is one of the source to Love building... Love at first sight soluraangalae... this is it.. So you cant love online forever without seeing each other(thru pictures atleast..) so everythign comes to seeing each other and then fallin in love...

shy

This is not the case always :nono: :nono: :nono: !! When somebody's attitude and behaviour impresses u a lot, physical attraction does not matter. Only the way they treat u and love u matters.

"Parthiban kanavu" la varadhu pola, vittu kuduthu poradhu goes a long way in building a strong relationship. Physical attraction does not help in any way to build long standing relationships.

When a husband and wife who had strenuous day go to a park and talk about the events of the day, they discuss how to handle each other's problems. They say soothing words to each other. They listen to each other patiently. This can happen only when u trust and love each other. In short Love is not aggression but love itself. Love leads to surrender.

:yes:
:b:

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 09:04 AM
"Parthiban kanavu" la varadhu pola, vittu kuduthu poradhu goes a long way in building a strong relationship. Physical attraction does not help in any way to build long standing relationships.

Nalla sonnenga sowmya. Neriya per, padam pakuranga.. naan sonna mattum confucious nu muthirai kuthitanga...

Love between two without patience is agression thane.

Love between two can become ego centric, unda illaya?

r_sowmya_r
11-11-2003, 09:12 AM

Intha maadhri irukkaradhu love kidayaadhu!!

People with ego and without patience towards their partner do not love their partner at all. When there is true love, there will be no question of ego or impatience.

kasthuri
11-11-2003, 09:57 AM
guys will misbehave with you. don't fall in love and feel bad after that.
what? all your parents sleeping ?

Shy
11-11-2003, 02:35 PM

Intha maadhri irukkaradhu love kidayaadhu!!

People with ego and without patience towards their partner do not love their partner at all. When there is true love, there will be no question of ego or impatience.

Super sowmya... thats what love is in brief...

Naan physical attraction sonathu.. for "love at first sight".. not evn knowing what they like, etc.. paatha udanae oru bulb yaeriyuthae... athai sonaen..

But i accept that when other things match.. physical stuff doesnt matter anymore...

Shy

anainar
11-11-2003, 04:51 PM
Paarthalay bulb yaeriyutha? Appuram shock adichu saaga vendiyathu thaan Shy. :lol: :lol: I dont agree that love and Ego are mutually exclusive. Does it mean two ego centric people cannot love each other at all? And in this real world it is difficult to find someone without ego. So though definition is right, it is not practical.

Cheers.

r_sowmya_r
11-12-2003, 09:19 AM

Love enbadhu before marriage kku mattum porundhaadhu. After marriage um porundhum. Adhu dhaan true love. It is not necessary that u can love a person whom u choose to marry. Even in arranged marriages it is possible. Only that it takes time.

anainar,

99.99% of the people in this world are egocentric-I agree. But it is the intensity of ego that matters. If the intensity is such that it affects u'r relationship with your partner, then u r in for a toss.

Shy
11-12-2003, 03:18 PM
People in love should'nt and will not show their egoistic character towards their partner.. Thats where Love works...

Shy

anainar
11-12-2003, 03:25 PM
Shy,

Ego is one character on which you dont have any conrol or direct it to specific persons. It comes automatically. So there is no way you can avoid being ego centric with your partner. It could be as simple as wiping a speck of dust in the couch. If the husband says, "Hey, wipe that please", an ego centric wife will immediately retort, "Why cant you do that?". It is a simple case, where the mindset is there. So, I dont think you can avoid being ego centric with your partner, if your nature is like that.

Cheers.

Shy
11-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Appadi ellam ellai..ego ulla wife'a erunthaalum... when a person u love solurapoo.. "please neenga panakuudathaa...","ellai... mm pannuraen...in a bit"..eppadi saanthama soluvaanga....

All i am telling u is this... ego erunthallum.. when its ur partner.. it wont hurt them...

Shy

anainar
11-12-2003, 05:05 PM
Ego will definitely hurt Shy. Whether it is your partner or somebody else. For e.g the guy might be watching NBA game seriously, and that is when the wife comes and nags him to go get something from the shop, which is required in the evening which is 6 hours away. He says, "Oi, iru, let me finish this game and the I will go" Athukku oru dialogue, "Ippo muthalla poi vaangittu varingala illaya?". She is upset because she thinks the guy is giving her job lower priority than NBA game. While the guy prioritizes. He wants to watch the game as well as get what his wife is asking. But his wife's request can wait since it is required only 6 hours later. That is where the problem comes with ego. And it does hurt.

Cheers

Shy
11-12-2003, 05:23 PM
athai yaen ego'nu yaeduthukureenga...

Eppadi kuda ava nenaichu erukalaam ellai..

cha namba soliyum..poiyum poiyum entha game thaan important'nu erukaarae.. apapdi enna paeriyaa game..namba enna kurainchu poitoo'ma... naan wife.. namabakku thaan avar importance kuduthu erukanum'nu nenaikalaam.. because she feels she is more important to u that anything else in the world...

So in situations liek this.. its upto the guy to handle it..

please pa.. konjam wait panaen.. i love this game.. appuram saenthu poogalaam.. appadinnu sonna she will sure understand..

anna guys wont do that.. kadichu vitutuvaanga.. "hey enna.. eppo mudiyaathuna..mudiyaathu"..please dont disturb,appadinnu soluvaanga.. so she gets hurt and there somes the start of another non-cooperation..

Shy

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 05:31 PM

Love enbadhu before marriage kku mattum porundhaadhu. After marriage um porundhum. Adhu dhaan true love. It is not necessary that u can love a person whom u choose to marry. Even in arranged marriages it is possible. Only that it takes time.

anainar,

99.99% of the people in this world are egocentric-I agree. But it is the intensity of ego that matters. If the intensity is such that it affects u'r relationship with your partner, then u r in for a toss.

Sowmya vanakkam. Watch bolded area.

Enn naan sollumpothu othukalai, ippo othukurenga. Why there is so much difference of opinion???

:lol: Naan login aga matten nu solli pakurengala? :ee:

Itha parungappa, I'm may not be available, I will track each and every topic i talk...

Ella charcater 'em nadakathukku varum... amma solliputten.

anainar
11-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Why Sri? Are you in that 0.01 %? What is wrong in Sowmya's statement that 99.99 % people are ego centric? Aama, athu enna 6FAce nadagathukku pottiya innoru naadagama? Geetham thaangaathu saamyov :pray: :pray:

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Why Sri? Are you in that 0.01 %? What is wrong in Sowmya's statement that 99.99 % people are ego centric? Aama, athu enna 6FAce nadagathukku pottiya innoru naadagama? Geetham thaangaathu saamyov :pray: :pray:

Cheers.

Iyaanaar,

Antha Sowmya, didn't agree to the point i said about love and ego centric attitude... ippo 99.9% nu vera speciala notation koduthanga athan puduchen.

Ippo mathikitanga... athukku than kekuren....

:lol: Ennai confucious nu nenga confuse agurathukku ellam sonna eppadi...

ennoada nadagam innum pattaya kelapum...

thirudan
11-12-2003, 06:27 PM
hehehe romba santhosham maapillai, nadagam parka naanga ready, nee readyaa??? ;)
thiru...

thirudan
11-12-2003, 06:29 PM
hehehe romba santhosham maapillai, nadagam parka naanga ready, nee readyaa??? ;)
thiru...

r_sowmya_r
11-13-2003, 07:52 AM

Cheers.

Iyaanaar,

Antha Sowmya, didn't agree to the point i said about love and ego centric attitude... ippo 99.9% nu vera speciala notation koduthanga athan puduchen.

Ippo mathikitanga... athukku than kekuren....

:lol: Ennai confucious nu nenga confuse agurathukku ellam sonna eppadi...

ennoada nadagam innum pattaya kelapum...

Now i am completely convinced that sri_gan is a Confucious. I totally agree with anainar on this. Naan sonna point aa romba careful aa thirumba padichu paarunga puriyum. 99.99 % egocentric dhaan. It is the intensity u show towards u'r partner not towards others. What i mean to say is that u'r partner is and should always be special to u that he/she gets special concessions on how u behave towards them in comparison to others. Adhigaraama sollradha anba solli paarunga- appuram puriyam adhunoda effect.

vasan
11-13-2003, 08:21 AM
Nalla confuse aiyitten.. Oruthar confucious, innoruthar lao-tse pola pesikkiranga..

who is an ego-centric person? An egoist? An egotist? I have an ego, a healthy one at that... Am I a bad person? What is the difference between than-maanam and thalai-ganam?? I think, when I sa, I have an ego, I mean that I am an individual (my ego or soul or indivuduality) but I don't mean that I am too proud to say sorry, when I know I am wrong. why.. for that matter, even when I am right I often say sorry, because being right is not over some trampled spirits.

Hus/wife should both have healthy ego. Indeed, each should support and boost the others ego, with encouragement, and kind words. Grow tall in your spirit, wall with your head held high, and arm in arm.. :)

Aiyo.. nalla ideas yellam irrukku, kooda nadakka thaan.. (chey.. yenga ponalum, indha pulamballa thaan vandhu mudiyuthu... vaayai adakki kittu chumma irrukavum mudiyale... Trisha, were are you.. !!)

BE HAPPY (Sofia kitta irundhu indha vaasagam copy. Nandri, sof..)

vasan
11-13-2003, 08:24 AM
oh, neenga online love-oh, kai-kordhu nadakira love oh, kalyanamana pinnal pannukira love-oh, karpanai panni pannukira love-oh.. yellathukkum idhu thaan yen comment..

well, may be karpanai love-ikku questionable.... but you get my drift, right?

Sari, sari.. naan poi paatu paadanum..: Kanaa kanden adi thozhi.. :) :)

anainar
11-13-2003, 01:44 PM
Vasan,

Ego and self respect are slighly different. They may look the same from outside, but there is a subtle difference. Ego is slightly on the wrong side of the line, while self respect is not. I cant see a healthy ego. Sometimes ego gets boosted by people and many times in comparison with people you re define your ego, while selfrespect is defined by you.

But unga pulamabl romba kastamaa irukku. Unga oorla ponnungalay illaya? Illati contact Vennai, kalyaanam aaana enakkay ponnu parkirennu sonnavar avar. So try pannunga and you can get the girl of your dreams. Trisha chances romba kammi, appadiyay vanthalum, ingay oru kootamay vayiru erinchuruvaanga :lol: :lol:

Pure side track: Vidya sagar makes great songs occassionally and this Kana kandenadi and Enna thavam seithai are gems in his repertoire. Every time I drive to my office, I liste to these songs and the day brightens up. :D :D :D

Cheers

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 02:11 PM
Sowmya, Thanks for agreeing that I'm confucious. As I always say, It may take some time to understand, but it will not be a lie.

Below is One of the confusing situation I brought up to bring the highest ego intensity to this topic.

Oru chinna sample lovers situation eduthukuvom.

Guy is like vasan, who talks about freedom, independence and who is working in a nice company early enough to live a peaceful life.

Girl is completely dependent on her families nu vachipom, of the beat 90% appa amma sollurathai kekure romba nalla type, dress vanganum naa kuda amma appa kku pudikanum, illaina vanga mattanga.

Love form aiduchu.

Girl feels better after marriage, Guy should stay in her home so that she won't miss her family and friends. She will not give up either, 'cause she wants her surrounding so badly.

Namma, guy rombe independent, he thinks she is trusting him and she will come with the sunny california and he will not give up his inpendence theories avlo easya, because he feels he lives his theories practically.

Ippo yaarachum oruthar kandippa vittu kodukanum, so that they lead a life together.

I have three options for you guys:

1. Yaarchum oruthar vittu kodupangala mattangala? Vittu kodutha why and vittu kodukatti why?

2. Will this kind of love work out or its just an early infatuation? If love is all about compromising ego centric situations, why it didn't work out.

3. Even if both of them work a plan out, Will this relationship long lasting and if so why?

Don't reply to me, that after marriage ellam seri aidum, to me thats a real stupid theoritical answer.

I want practical explanations and real life situation back grounds and try to maximum think in each person's point of view.

These are practical situations and its hard to rule out the facts.

Hope you guys will brainstorm. :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

Shy
11-13-2003, 02:37 PM
Sowmya, Thanks for agreeing that I'm confucious. As I always say, It may take some time to understand, but it will not be a lie.

Below is One of the confusing situation I brought up to bring the highest ego intensity to this topic.

Oru chinna sample lovers situation eduthukuvom.

Guy is like vasan, who talks about freedom, independence and who is working in a nice company early enough to live a peaceful life.

Girl is completely dependent on her families nu vachipom, of the beat 90% appa amma sollurathai kekure romba nalla type, dress vanganum naa kuda amma appa kku pudikanum, illaina vanga mattanga.

Love form aiduchu.

Ok enga love eppadi bloom aathu pakalaam.. antha poonukku vasa'ooda independent behaviour, avarooda freedom speech.. avarooda mannersioms etc etc vachu pudichu erukalaam

vasan'ku antha poonooda homely character, elderskku respect kudukarathu, adakam, odukam etc etc paathu pudichu erukalaam.

Eppadi different different polesla erukaravanga.... thankita ellathaa characters in others paathu they started to fell in love with each other

Girl feels better after marriage, Guy should stay in her home so that she won't miss her family and friends. She will not give up either, 'cause she wants her surrounding so badly.

Namma, guy rombe independent, he thinks she is trusting him and she will come with the sunny california and he will not give up his inpendence theories avlo easya, because he feels he lives his theories practically.

I wont accept that. Yes I agree that the girl might want vasan to be with her all the time. But shes not stupid. she knows the reality.. she understands that vasan has his own space and he cant just spend 24/7 with her. She will try to adjust to the new circumstances. She will eagerly wait for them to be together.

Athaei poola.. vasan obviously ;) knows how hard it will be for her to come her and be alone, when for her entire life she had been surrounded always with her family, friends and relatives.. He will try to his best to make up space and spend time with her.

Epapdi rendu pearum mutual'a understand panni, adjust pannu, vitu kooduthu vaalurathu thaan life.. Thats where love is

Ippo yaarachum oruthar kandippa vittu kodukanum, so that they lead a life together.

I have three options for you guys:

1. Yaarchum oruthar vittu kodupangala mattangala? Vittu kodutha why and vittu kodukatti why?

2. Will this kind of love work out or its just an early infatuation? If love is all about compromising ego centric situations, why it didn't work out.

3. Even if both of them work a plan out, Will this relationship long lasting and if so why?

entha mathiri planning pootu yosichutu erukeentheenga... ungalai vitu oodi ellam ellai...ava paranthu poiduvaa...

Don't reply to me, that after marriage ellam seri aidum, to me thats a real stupid theoritical answer.

I want practical explanations and real life situation back grounds and try to maximum think in each person's point of view.

These are practical situations and its hard to rule out the facts.

Hope you guys will brainstorm. :sm18: :sm18: :sm18:

Shy

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 03:06 PM
Shy,

List the points with the 3 options i've given. It is just a very possible situation.

Third person na irrunthu pakumpothu easy mari irrukum, go into each person appo theriyum the power of confucious.

Brianstorm panni oru kathai vadivule answer pannunga.

Shy
11-13-2003, 03:22 PM
Shy,

List the points with the 3 options i've given. It is just a very possible situation.

Third person na irrunthu pakumpothu easy mari irrukum, go into each person appo theriyum the power of confucious.

Naan thaan vaasan, avarooda wouldbe vachu paesee erukaenna...

those 3 optionskku reply pannuraen anyway.. but did u read my vasan story ;)

Shy

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 03:27 PM
Shy,

Naan thaan vaasan, avarooda wouldbe vachu paesee erukaenna...

those 3 optionskku reply pannuraen anyway.. but did u read my vasan story ;)

Shy

:lol: Oh !!! Ohh!! I got that!!! Ennoda powerful Drama kku neriya visheyam kidakka arambichurrkku....

anainar
11-13-2003, 04:34 PM
Sri,

Ungalukku ippadi kelvi kekka mattum thaan varuma? Choice kuduthu kekkareenga?

Vasan story nalla thaan irukku. Aana avaru Trisha vittu ippo Bhoomika katchi maaritaaru. Avarukkaaga neenga poi mattikaatheenga Shy, avlo thaan solluvaen.

Aana, not all girls could be as understanding as mentioned by Shy. Appadi irunthaanganna world will be a much better place to live. Neriya peru, if their expectations are not met, or did not meet their dreams, get overboard and start fighting. Anga thaan prachinayay. Ippo vasan himself talks about space and independence. If his wife does not believe in those things, avlo thaan, chapter close. It is like when there is 40% difference, you can adjust and bring it down to 20%. But if the idealogies and views are diagonally opposite in everything, initially it will sound exciting, but dissent alone does not make life. Then vasan will start singing

"Vaazhvey maayam, ulagay maayam"

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 04:41 PM
Sri,

Ungalukku ippadi kelvi kekka mattum thaan varuma? Choice kuduthu kekkareenga?

Vasan story nalla thaan irukku. Aana avaru Trisha vittu ippo Bhoomika katchi maaritaaru. Avarukkaaga neenga poi mattikaatheenga Shy, avlo thaan solluvaen.

Aana, not all girls could be as understanding as mentioned by Shy. Appadi irunthaanganna world will be a much better place to live. Neriya peru, if their expectations are not met, or did not meet their dreams, get overboard and start fighting. Anga thaan prachinayay. Ippo vasan himself talks about space and independence. If his wife does not believe in those things, avlo thaan, chapter close. It is like when there is 40% difference, you can adjust and bring it down to 20%. But if the idealogies and views are diagonally opposite in everything, initially it will sound exciting, but dissent alone does not make life. Then vasan will start singing

"Vaazhvey maayam, ulagay maayam"

Cheers.

It is not a personal matter Arumuganainar, innum kuda neriya choice kodupen, decision kuda edupen.

I took very simple practical problem and I'm looking for answers.

Nenga already sonninga, nenga love marriage nu, so you guys should know better.

:lol: I'm out of that box, when I put that question. Drama va ezhuthenen super hit anna kuda ahum.

Shy
11-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Vasan,

Trisha, bhoomika'vaa -- mm... Konjam wait pannunga.. unga heorine entha weekend release aara... she will be perfect match for u..

anainar ,

I know not all girls will be as understanding as always.Same with guys.. angae thaan mutual thing should work.. rendu paerum saenthu adjust panni, understand panninaanga'na.. they can sure lead a happy life...

Shy

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Trisha, bhoomika'vaa -- mm... Konjam wait pannunga.. unga heorine entha weekend release aara... she will be perfect match for u..

Surprise pannathinga, athu pusnaikai udaikum pothu mattum than.

Who is that?

:lol: onnum mattum puriyuthu, Ellarum onna serunth vasanukku periya pusanikkai ready pannurenganu...

Shy
11-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Oru clue..(romba easy clue ethu...)

Antha poonu kuuda vasan amogama erupaar..;)

Shy

anainar
11-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Aaha! Ippadi clue nu solli unmayai solliteengalay Shy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nijamavay Vasan amogama iruppar.

Cheers

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 06:25 PM
Aaha! Ippadi clue nu solli unmayai solliteengalay Shy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nijamavay Vasan amogama iruppar.

Cheers

Jay Jay Heroine Amoga va... I don't like her at all, suthama enakku pudikalai. :Ksp: :sm31:

But who is that other gal in the same movie... i like her :sm30: .

Vasa, unakku eppadi.

Shy
11-13-2003, 06:29 PM
her name is pooja.. top heroine in telugu..;)

Shy

vasan
11-13-2003, 07:10 PM
hello... Shy/Sri/Anainar...

Yenangappa pannureenga inge.. Vasanukku kalyanama? Ellorum oru ponnu paarthu sonna naan yenna pannaradhu.. thanks for taking care of me, folks.. !! Geetham family-nnu idhukkuthaan solrangala ....:)Amogamavo, pooja-panni yo, Bhoomi-yoda uravadiyo, Trish oda thilaithoo... Halle, Gwyn, Drew, Kate, Cameron, Jodie, Julia, appadinnu (vera) oru periya list-e irrukku... yellam nalla comedy pannunga.. :) mmm...

Yennoda ponnu may be like all of them, or may not be like any of them. She would have a little of each and yet she would be so different. She would be everything that I dream about (fiercely independent, entirely inter-dependent, well spoken, understands silence well, out rightly gorgeous, completely ordinary, easily moved, immensely tough, exceptionally kind, always patient, ready to fire up in anger, oh.. and much much more.. ), and yet she would be so 'normal'. She would surprise me with things that I have not dreamed about - not necessarily outrageous things, but with very ordinary things that are made incredibly beautiful because of her. Would be some one for whom you could live a life, or lose it gladly. I don't care who introduces her (my mom, dad, my friends, their friends, some stranger, friends at Geetham !!, or the ubiquitous internet..) I would know her the moment I met her, or after a month. But I would. In the end. And knowing her and discovering her would be a voyage worth taking...

Hee. hee.. yenna, dreamy aa irrukka?? Over expectationa?? Hey, but the deal is a surprise is not always beyond your expectation, it could be below your expectation as well - and because I am in love, every kind of surprise is always welcome.

Sri.. I think love is the ultimate weapon where differences can be floored in a single shot. How could two people love each other but not walk together? How could I love my wife, and let her suffer lonliness in Sunny CA? How could she not leave her home and cleave to me, when she would willingly walk the fire for me, as I would for her?? The decisions made are made together - because I would care about her and she would about me. Together in happiness and in sorrow, health and sickness..

Love is incredibly strong, and very very enduring. (correct thaane, anainar??)

Sri.. seekirama, Thirukkural-ah 'KaamathuPaal'ukku urai yeludhunga... appo puriyum kaadhal... :) :) (Veetukku poitu oru nalla seithioda vaanga !!)

divinegal
11-13-2003, 07:11 PM
Hi frenz, :p

In my opinion, luv over the net has itz share of pros & cons. 4 some of u, it could be sweet memories lasting a lifetime, or become devastating nightmares hurting u as long as u live.

Whichever it turns out 2 be, luv is never 2 be blamed. It could not be held responsible 4 e actions carried out by humans. Since this topic is abt lluv over the net, i'll juz comment on tat.

Falling in luv with a stranger over the net is not a big mistake. The important Qs are whether the other party luv u truthfully like u do & would be serious abt the relationship. If both parties are trully loyal & serious abt their relationship, then it would be paradise for them. If either one of them, is juz kidding & playing along juz to kill their time, then it would be horrid.

Most of the time, ppl juz make empty promises to each other over the net. Those promises are trashed away as soon as they log off. They wouldn't remember anything tat they said. They are worthless fools.

Only a few people (precious gems) will keep to their promises. These kinda people would succeed in their relationship. They will try their level best 2 end their marriage in luv.

hehehe.. i guess i'm blabbering too much. i'm too sleepy.. i'll cont 2morrow with some true stories. happy and sad 1s. gd nite... zzzzZZZZzzzzzzzz

Luvlots,
Banu Nila

Shy
11-13-2003, 08:22 PM
hello... Shy/Sri/Anainar...

Yenangappa pannureenga inge.. Vasanukku kalyanama? Ellorum oru ponnu paarthu sonna naan yenna pannaradhu.. thanks for taking care of me, folks.. !! Geetham family-nnu idhukkuthaan solrangala ....:)Amogamavo, pooja-panni yo, Bhoomi-yoda uravadiyo, Trish oda thilaithoo... Halle, Gwyn, Drew, Kate, Cameron, Jodie, Julia, appadinnu (vera) oru periya list-e irrukku... yellam nalla comedy pannunga.. :) mmm...

Yennoda ponnu may be like all of them, or may not be like any of them. She would have a little of each and yet she would be so different. She would be everything that I dream about (fiercely independent, entirely inter-dependent, well spoken, understands silence well, out rightly gorgeous, completely ordinary, easily moved, immensely tough, exceptionally kind, always patient, ready to fire up in anger, oh.. and much much more.. ), and yet she would be so 'normal'. She would surprise me with things that I have not dreamed about - not necessarily outrageous things, but with very ordinary things that are made incredibly beautiful because of her. Would be some one for whom you could live a life, or lose it gladly. I don't care who introduces her (my mom, dad, my friends, their friends, some stranger, friends at Geetham !!, or the ubiquitous internet..) I would know her the moment I met her, or after a month. But I would. In the end. And knowing her and discovering her would be a voyage worth taking...

Hee. hee.. yenna, dreamy aa irrukka?? Over expectationa?? Hey, but the deal is a surprise is not always beyond your expectation, it could be below your expectation as well - and because I am in love, every kind of surprise is always welcome.

Sri.. I think love is the ultimate weapon where differences can be floored in a single shot. How could two people love each other but not walk together? How could I love my wife, and let her suffer lonliness in Sunny CA? How could she not leave her home and cleave to me, when she would willingly walk the fire for me, as I would for her?? The decisions made are made together - because I would care about her and she would about me. Together in happiness and in sorrow, health and sickness..

Love is incredibly strong, and very very enduring. (correct thaane, anainar??)

Sri.. seekirama, Thirukkural-ah 'KaamathuPaal'ukku urai yeludhunga... appo puriyum kaadhal... :) :) (Veetukku poitu oru nalla seithioda vaanga !!)

vasan,

konjam kashtam thaan.. but manasu thalara vidaatheenga... sure'a kedaipaa ur dream girl ;).. keep looking...(not just in earth :lol: :lol: )

Shy

anainar
11-13-2003, 08:44 PM
Ithu vazhai pazhathulla oosi yethaeenga Shy. Super dialogue to Vasan, "Not just in earth". Vasan, romba thaan deam pannitu irukeenga, yellam sari. But be prepared for some of them not getting fulfilled also. I know for sure a guy like you with such free flowing thoughts will be prepared, but I am like AWACS, giving you early warning :D :D :D

Cheers.

vasan
11-13-2003, 08:49 PM
Konnuteengaleppa rendu perum... Ivalo naal orula ulagathile yellam thedinen.. now i have to widen the search to beyond the earth...

Thanks for the signal from AWACS... yeah.. I know.. The earth is really not flat. Dreams don't always come true - at least not completely..

Paarkalamm.. May be I work to bring at least a part of it to life.. Anainar examples, Shy-suggestions, Sri-confusious-Gan theory... oh, lots of help is available.. :)

anainar
11-13-2003, 10:57 PM
Orey oru suggestion. If you are really serious about a girl, please dont ever use Confuscious theories. You will say "I love you" but avangalukku puriyarathukkay rendu naal aagum. Because you wont say that directly. "Love is an aggression between two souls and I am agressive about you" nnu solluveenga. Avlo thaan, antha ponnu ambel.

Cheers.

Shy
11-13-2003, 11:28 PM
Dont worry sri.. ulagathula orae mathiri 9 paer erupaangalaam.. appadi eruka.. unga thinking ooda oruthi erukaamala poiduvaa... but namba ulagam matum thaedavaendaam, universe'saiyae thaeduvoom...;)

Shy

anainar
11-13-2003, 11:31 PM
Shy,

Avaru levelukku venumna he not only has to search in the universe. He has to go back in time also to Confuscious time period and see if there is some one who can understand his theories. It is very hard to find some in in this mother earth in this current time who can make any sense out of Confuscious Sri_gans theories.

Cheers.

Shy
11-13-2003, 11:37 PM
Shy,

Avaru levelukku venumna he not only has to search in the universe. He has to go back in time also to Confuscious time period and see if there is some one who can understand his theories. It is very hard to find some in in this mother earth in this current time who can make any sense out of Confuscious Sri_gans theories.

Cheers.

anainar, pavam sri.. romba bayamburutha vaedaam.. reality appadiyae solida kuudathu..athu kasakkum, konjam vannila, pista kalathu thaan kudakkum, athaan universe'nu sonaen..:)

Shy

anainar
11-14-2003, 01:03 AM
Sri,

Paarunga, whole Geetham family :lol: :lol: :lol: at Sri_gan.

Ingay Sri_gan, Sri_gan nnu oru maanasthar irunthaar. Yaaravathu paartheengala please? Partheenganna, engalukku sollunga, we have to transport him to 10th Century.

Cheers.

rajith
11-17-2003, 11:30 AM
love :sm18: love :sm18: love :sm18: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: [/b]