PDA

View Full Version : why women cry??????

anjali
09-23-2003, 09:30 PM
Why are you crying, a young boy asked his Mom?

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said,
"And you never will, but that's O.K.".......

Later the little boy asked his father,
"Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?".
"All women cry for no reason," was all his Dad could say......

The little boy grew up and became a man,
still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked "God, why do women cry so easily?"

GOD answered......

"When I made woman, I decided she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,
yet, made her arms gentle enough to give comfort... !

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going and take care
of her family and friends,
even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without
complaining....

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all
circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly....

I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults
and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart....

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but
sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly....

For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed.
It is hers to use whenever needed and it is her only weakness....

When you see her cry,
tell her how much you love her,
and all she does for everyone,
and even though she may still cry,
you will have made her heart feel good.
She is special!

Virus
09-23-2003, 09:42 PM
God told all lies as women.....! because God acted as women ,when he /she expressed answers, in order to effectively reach that man...then man understood all truth....God always speaking truth indierctly..u all know that...!
:lol: :nono: :lol:

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:44 PM
God told all lies as women.....! because God acted as women ,when he /she expressed answers, in order to effectively reach that man...then man understood all truth....God always speaking truth indierctly..u all know that...!
:lol: :nono: :lol:

I dont understand a bit of what you are saying ??! please explain.

anjali
09-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Neither did I understand.................... ....................

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Virus I get it.

Polite a solluren.

Ask any Women who cries:

1. They don't know why they are crying.

2. Mostly Uncertainity.

If you watch a normal woman's life upto 20 - 21 yrs she lives with great confidence with parents, after marriage she again begins a new life like a new born child with a new person and new family.

What does new born child do? cry why?

1. New Place

2. It needs some attraction like some one gives care.

3. Its learning.

Thats it. if the family is exactly same like their parent house, no girl will cry.

bhuvana
09-23-2003, 11:47 PM
Weldon Mr.Srigan,ur answer is cent percent coorect.The reasons why women r crying??? u compare that to childs cry.It is really very nice.Girls will not cry onlly her life partner/their family treats her like their own parents.
:clap: :clap: :clap: to Srigan

venpriya
10-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Hi Mr.Srigan,
Well said...Wonderful angle of thinking....

anainar
10-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Virus I get it.

If you watch a normal woman's life upto 20 - 21 yrs she lives with great confidence with parents, after marriage she again begins a new life like a new born child with a new person and new family.

Thats it. if the family is exactly same like their parent house, no girl will cry.

Sri,

Neenga solrathu oru vithathila sari. But not all woman cry and who ever cries is also not because of the reasons what you said. Men adapt to new environment so easily and merge while women take time. There are exceptions to this but exceptions are not counted. And they keep many things to themselves and sulk, while men vent out their frustration.

Many many guys go out for studies, for job, new environment, new country. Can you spot one guy who cries? And how is that different for a woman?

And when a woman cries, no man will bear it. They go on their knees. It is a such a powerful weapon, Brahmaasthiram and is used effectively. Ithukku mela ippadi oru kathai vera, saami sonnaru, saathaan sonnarunnu. They just dont know how to handle new situations and panic.

Love, care, is all required by men also. But we dont cry if we dont get it. We just take it as it comes and live a simple life. Woman make life complicated by their imagination.

Innum neriya irukku. Intha pombalainga enna solraanga paarkalaam.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Arumuganainar,

My posting was an angle and a different approach to the same problem.

1. Men have the genetic knowledge moving around, it is 1000's of years. 90% of women were following men these times since they get protection from the men.

2. Men are physically strong compared to a women and the reason for men not crying is simple, no society supports that and thats the main reason for more stress to men nothing but increase in BP. Men have less lifetime than a women in average.

3. Practically speaking women are more mentally stronger than men and the decision they make will definetely will be thoughtful, ofcourse they need to have the right knowledge about the aspect they are thinking.

4, You are right 90% of women are imaginative, its part of creativity. I don't see anything wrong with that unless all the women knows and feels that they are safe by themselves. This is the reason why there are more products for women in the world than men.

You agree to the point that women take time to adapt to enviroment, In my angle of thinking it is learning avlothan.

It is the matter of time and learning capacity of women about their freedom and Independence.

Onnum illa Do you see the difference between Kiran bedi and a normal house wife.

Diference is simple Kiran knows her freedom and how to use it and the later don't know that or she might become mechanical and she might even think making food for her husband is the freedom or she even think she cannot be able to live without her husband.

Irrespective of gender any human can live provided they need to build their confidence to face the life avlothan, this aspect is either hidden inside women or they are not exposed to that very much.

Past:

I heard about that women rule the kingdoms once and men were slaves to some women kingdoms, whether its a story or not, I think its a nature's Cycle.

Future:

Lets say some day, there was a scientific invention that women can send some pulses to disarm men's brain nu vachipom and men don't have that capacity nu vachipom. Think the next second, you need to find a protection for yourself.

vennai1
10-10-2003, 03:14 AM
women tend to cry more often than men in general,

because they are attention mongers ! As simple as it. :evil: :evil:

And sri_gan, there is nothing in men's genes which

tell them not to cry... it is all the way one is brought up :) :b:

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 03:40 AM
And sri_gan, there is nothing in men's genes which

tell them not to cry... it is all the way one is brought up

I did tell that in point number 2.

r_sowmya_r
10-10-2003, 06:44 AM
And when a woman cries, no man will bear it. They go on their knees. It is a such a powerful weapon, Brahmaasthiram and is used effectively. Ithukku mela ippadi oru kathai vera, saami sonnaru, saathaan sonnarunnu. They just dont know how to handle new situations and panic.

Hello,

I can agree that crying is a powerful weapon to achieve so many things but i can't agree that women cannot handle new situations. Let me justify this point. If a husband dies, women do cry but they don't think that this is the end of life. They continue to live, forget about the past and adjust to the present. But if a wife dies, men do not withstand longer. They also die in a short period. That is because they don't have somebody to comfort them in times of distress. They don't have somebody to give moral support.

If a woman cannot handle new situations, three fourths of the marriages would have ended in divorces in our country. In most of the houses, you can see that a man always wins his argument. Outwardly it may look that he has an upper hand over all the matters and the wife is yielding to all his whims and fancies. But no!! That is not correct!! If a husband and wife keeps on arguing without putting a fullstop, then they cannot lead a peaceful life. That is why a woman who is more mature than a man yields to what her husband says. This is not the only angle. Do u know what mothers and grandmothers advise a newly married girl? They advise her to act according to her husband's wishes( not to emphasize male chauvenism). If she yields to her husband's wishes in the beginning, this will create a good impression in him about his wife. So his love for her increases and he starts yielding to her wishes unknowingly. That's the whole tactic behind submissiveness.

Life la innum evvalavo vishayangal irukku!! Adhukulla ippadi oru statement vidareengalae!! Don't underestimate a woman. Edho oru padathula varumae-Pombala azhudha adhukku aayiram karanam irukkum, aana aambala azhudha adhukku orae karanam dhaan(That is a woman)

:b:

anainar
10-10-2003, 12:06 PM
Hello,
Do u know what mothers and grandmothers advise a newly married girl? They advise her to act according to her husband's wishes( not to emphasize male chauvenism). If she yields to her husband's wishes in the beginning, this will create a good impression in him about his wife. So his love for her increases and he starts yielding to her wishes unknowingly. That's the whole tactic behind submissiveness.:b:

Ithu sonneengalay, this is a nice point. But I dont believe men always have an upperhand. There are many cases where the men just gives up, as there is no point in arguing or fighting any further.

Aana, Sri, aambalaingaum azhuvaanga. But they dont use it as a weapon. They genuinely feel and cry. Summa muthalai kanneer vidamaataanga. Athula woman are the queens. They will have a tap ready always. It needs one second to open it and bingo, tears will be rolling down. Men have that so hidden that it needs 100hp pump to pump it out.

Cheers, to Sowmy for giving a nice funda. Aaama, ungalukku paati irukkaangala? Avanga solli kuduthatha Somya? Nalla paati, needuzhi vaazhga paatiyamma. :b: :b: :b:

dinesh
10-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Avanga solli kuduthatha Ramya

Who is Ramya?

anainar
10-10-2003, 01:35 PM
Avanga solli kuduthatha Ramya

Who is Ramya?

Enna Ramya? Enna Dinesh?

Nethu kooda nalla thaaney iruentheenga?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He! He! He! He!. Thank you Vennai for telling me the tricks.

Cheers.

dinesh
10-10-2003, 02:05 PM
raajaa...nainaar....mellamaa post-a edit pannittu....yaarkitta kathai udureenga.... :lol:

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 02:40 PM
Geetham family,

:lol: Do you know the story of a women with a gun?

:lol: Athu oruthara enna attu atuchunu theriyuma?

vennai1
10-10-2003, 03:17 PM
dei iyyanaar, naan sonnathu evvalo use avuthu paathiyaa ? :yes: ;)

sri_gan,

are you talking about 6face issue with some pombalai ?? :)

anainar
10-10-2003, 04:51 PM
Geetham family,

Sri,

Intha podi vaichu pesarathu ethukku? Enna matternu sollunga. Illati thaniyaa kisu kisu aarmbichu ange podunga.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 05:41 PM
Geetham family,

Sri,

Intha podi vaichu pesarathu ethukku? Enna matternu sollunga. Illati thaniyaa kisu kisu aarmbichu ange podunga.

Cheers

Do you know a section called Ithu Eppadi irruku (Cine dialogue in real life) in Mens talk?

Anga ponninga na.... intha podi kidi ellam premathama irrukum...

Let me give a chance for Main track:::

Pillaigala irrukengala, why you guys are cryin atha sollungama...

Please be honest girls.

aburvaraagam
10-10-2003, 08:44 PM

Hello,

I can agree that crying is a powerful weapon to achieve so many things but i can't agree that women cannot handle new situations. Let me justify this point. If a husband dies, women do cry but they don't think that this is the end of life. They continue to live, forget about the past and adjust to the present. But if a wife dies, men do not withstand longer. They also die in a short period. That is because they don't have somebody to comfort them in times of distress. They don't have somebody to give moral support.

If a woman cannot handle new situations, three fourths of the marriages would have ended in divorces in our country. In most of the houses, you can see that a man always wins his argument. Outwardly it may look that he has an upper hand over all the matters and the wife is yielding to all his whims and fancies. But no!! That is not correct!! If a husband and wife keeps on arguing without putting a fullstop, then they cannot lead a peaceful life. That is why a woman who is more mature than a man yields to what her husband says. This is not the only angle. Do u know what mothers and grandmothers advise a newly married girl? They advise her to act according to her husband's wishes( not to emphasize male chauvenism). If she yields to her husband's wishes in the beginning, this will create a good impression in him about his wife. So his love for her increases and he starts yielding to her wishes unknowingly. That's the whole tactic behind submissiveness.

Life la innum evvalavo vishayangal irukku!! Adhukulla ippadi oru statement vidareengalae!! Don't underestimate a woman. Edho oru padathula varumae-Pombala azhudha adhukku aayiram karanam irukkum, aana aambala azhudha adhukku orae karanam dhaan(That is a woman)

Good one sowmya :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ,super

aburvaraagam
10-10-2003, 08:50 PM
sila girlsku kovathai velipadutha theriyaadhu adhunaala azhuvaanga....enna ladies ku side vaangaren paarkareengala unmaiya endha side lendhu venumnalum sollalame.It is true that sometimes ladies edhukku azharaanganu theriyaadhu but adhukaaga kaariyathai saadhichukarthukku mattum thaan azhavaanganu idai potta adhu thappu

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 09:36 PM
sila girlsku kovathai velipadutha theriyaadhu adhunaala azhuvaanga....enna ladies ku side vaangaren paarkareengala unmaiya endha side lendhu venumnalum sollalame.It is true that sometimes ladies edhukku azharaanganu theriyaadhu but adhukaaga kaariyathai saadhichukarthukku mattum thaan azhavaanganu idai potta adhu thappu

Ithu than erkanave sonna visheyam ache... Vennai 'um, nainar 'um innoru anle vazhiya pakuranga... Ivanga rendu perume family men nu nenaikiren.. Thats why they are much stronger in theri thougts...

Nee'um naanum bachelors namakku enna reality ne theriyathu...

Seri ivalo kattu kathu kathikittu irrukome... ethavathu oru ponnu reply pannutha paru.. ellam antha movie section 'le suthuthukaga...

Inthe forum le oru rule irruku ..."Thanks and Hi are not valid replies" nu.. atha padichum ethanai pillainga ippadi pannuthuga ...

Ithukku ni enna pathil sollapore, illa itha padikira pillainga than enna soll pohuthuga... (vennai ya vitta inga oru vsanam kuda ready panniruvar)!!

aburvaraagam
10-10-2003, 09:40 PM
sri_gan

nee venumna bachelora irukalam,naan bachelornu eppo sonnen onkitta.

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 09:42 PM
sri_gan

nee venumna bachelora irukalam,naan bachelornu eppo sonnen onkitta.

OMG... Oh neeyum muthirtha pazhama... But nee pannura settai ellam bachelor veliyavule irruku....Point noted kudumbasthare...

aburvaraagam
10-10-2003, 09:49 PM
kalyanam aayiduchuna settai pannakoodadhunu sattam irukaa enna.

anainar
10-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Siva,

Athu eppadi ethukku azharomney theriyaama azha mudiyum? Ennanna, avang azhuvaangalaam, mathavanga ellaam thalaila irukka koncha nanjam mudiyayum pichikittu, "10 mts back nalla thaaney iruntha? 10 minutes la enna nadanthu irukkumnu ?" oru 100 hours research pannuvaanga. Appuram paartha yethavathu sundaikka samaacharama irukkum. Ithula joke ennaana, intha naduvala 100 hoursla that guy would have gone to the level of going to Yervadi and get himself admitted.

Yevano oruthua sonnaan, antha kaalathulay, "Pombalai siricha pochu". Athai kettutu, decide pannitaanga, azhuvurathu mattum thaannu.

Well, romba kalaasitten. There is a basic difference in perception by men and woman. Things are so irrelevant to a guy will be of paramount importance to a girl. Men normally over look these thing because of sheer ignorance and that causes "Brahmaasthiram" many times. Koncham vivara partynna, he will keep track of these small things and keep the ammini happy, aana, will be doing BIG BIG things behind the screen.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 10:01 PM
kalyanam aayiduchuna settai pannakoodadhunu sattam irukaa enna.

Um.. hm... Appdiya sangathi....

Seri kadasiya nee ennadara.. Point variya sollu "Why women cry??"

r_sowmya_r
10-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Ithu sonneengalay, this is a nice point. But I dont believe men always have an upperhand. There are many cases where the men just gives up, as there is no point in arguing or fighting any further.

If u read my post carefully, I had written that in most of the houses, men always have an upper hand. I did not generalise that all men have an upper hand.

Aana, Sri, aambalaingaum azhuvaanga. But they dont use it as a weapon. They genuinely feel and cry. Summa muthalai kanneer vidamaataanga. Athula woman are the queens. They will have a tap ready always. It needs one second to open it and bingo, tears will be rolling down. Men have that so hidden that it needs 100hp pump to pump it out.

For your information no human being can cry without a reason. Women are more emotional than men. That's why they cry so easily. Their crying does not mean that they are acting!! :nono:

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 10:11 PM
For your information no human being can cry without a reason. Women are more emotional than men. That's why they cry so easily. Their crying does not mean that they are acting!!

Sowmya,

I don't agree. Azhugurathu onnum thappu kidaiyathu.. thats also one emotion. Ella men crying 'em acting sonna naan ethukka maaten.

Athu enna men ala maatanga illa ala kudathu...

anainar
10-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Sri,

Ithu enna Men ala koodathu? Naan azhuvempa. Aana not for sundaikkai samaacharams. I used to think like you that men should not cry. But there are many instances where I cried. I came to the US in Dec 2001 on a business visit and at that time my mom passed away unexpectadly. I hear the news at 7:00 am in the morning, but I need to attend an executive meeting at 8:00. I attended the meeting, then came to my office, locked the door and cried my heart out. Took the next available flight and had a final glimpse of that lovable face and felt those hands that has fed me love for so many years, and did I think I am strong? It is not whether you are strong or not. It is how overwhelming the situation is.

Men are also emotional, but dont get overwhlemed easily. Woman get overwhelmed easily. Sometimes, whethere they are overwhelmed or not, they just cry, imagining an overwhelming situation.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-10-2003, 10:32 PM
For your information no human being can cry without a reason. Women are more emotional than men. That's why they cry so easily. Their crying does not mean that they are acting!!

Sowmya,

I don't agree. Azhugurathu onnum thappu kidaiyathu.. thats also one emotion. Ella men crying 'em acting sonna naan ethukka maaten.

Naan enna kettukittu irruken, nenga enna sollurenga... naan Sowmya ve kekuren... Men enn azhakudathu nu...

r_sowmya_r
10-11-2003, 11:10 AM

Sowmya,

Naan enna kettukittu irruken, nenga enna sollurenga... naan Sowmya ve kekuren... Men enn azhakudathu nu...

Hi guys,

I never implied that men's crying is acting and women's is not. I just implied that men can control their emotions better than women. Anainar had pointed out women's crying in his earlier post as "Mudalai Kanneer" which is absolutely unacceptable. That is why i said that nobody can cry without a reason.

I had also written that women cry so easily. This does not mean that men do not cry. Men can cry. But as anainar said
Men are also emotional, but dont get overwhlemed easily. Woman get overwhelmed easily. Sometimes, whethere they are overwhelmed or not, they just cry, imagining an overwhelming situation

So cool down!! I never meant to offend men!!

Cheer up!!

sri_gan
10-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Seri ok.

1. When do you guys think then women will stop crying so easily?

2. What do they need to stop being so emotional or tended to cry faster?

3. Why Indian women are so dependent to the home enviroment, I don't see that coming over the western countries?

4. If women acquire the knowledge of freedom and Independence will they stop crying so easily?

r_sowmya_r
10-12-2003, 09:50 PM
Hi sri_gan,

My answer to your first two questions is that it is the nature of women(GOD's CREATION). The answer to your third question lies in the fourth question. Women in our country are brought up in a very closed environment. They are made to depend on the family by their own parents. Because that is what happened in the past. So they want their daughters also to grow up like that. Ultimately they become dependant. But parents are changing now(not all of them).

Parents, who readily agree to their son's career opportunity in a different state or a country, do not readily agree when it is the case of their daughter. They think twice or even more no of times before agreeing to it. Sometimes they do not agree at all. They think that their daughter is more vulnerable and try to protect them like a pearl in a shell. Hence the dependance.

தமிழன்
10-12-2003, 10:39 PM
ஏன் பெண்கள் அழுகிறார்க ள் என்பதைவிட எப்படி பெண்களின் அழுகையை நிப்பாட்டல ாம் என்று நான் சொல்கிறேன ்

கொஞ்சம் காசையும் நகைக்கடையை யும் காட்டுங்கள ் அதுவே காணும் :P

aburvaraagam
10-13-2003, 12:29 AM
hey comeon that is not true thamizhan..yen onga amma azhudha avangalukku kaasum nagai nattum vaangi kodutha azhugai niruthiduvaangala(sorry no offence here),pengalai mattama idai podatheergal.

r_sowmya_r
10-13-2003, 09:42 AM
Hi,

Can somebody translate what the person with the Tiger Avator has written? Though I have installed Unicode font in my system, I see Tamil messages as a list of Squares.

Can somebody help?
Thanks!!

arumugam57
10-13-2003, 10:20 AM
Ok. I will tell. But don't get angry.

" I will tell how can we stop the girl's cry instead of telling why they cry.
Show them Little bit gewellary shop , and money . It will do. ".

I think he is correct.

anainar
10-13-2003, 12:13 PM

I think he is correct.

Arumugam vanthaaley theepori parakuthu! He makes this kind of sweeping remarks only to fire up the other people.

Ramya, dont give up, give one back to 6Face in his own terms.

Cheers

arumugam57
10-13-2003, 12:29 PM
Arumugam vanthaaley theepori parakuthu

தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !

anainar
10-13-2003, 11:58 PM
Arumugam vanthaaley theepori parakuthu

தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !தற்பெருமை கூடாது !

Ada paavi, naan sonnathai enakkey thiruppi vidareengala? In this post Arumugam stands for 6Face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

sri_gan
10-14-2003, 12:04 AM

I think he is correct.

I disagree here.. We are looking at a long term solution. Enga nee poi kiran bedi kitta katten nee sonnathe.. huh...

There are so many social workers, There is a special soul in humanity Mother Teresa.

Even in History, Avvai patti avanga kathai theriumala

தமிழன்
10-14-2003, 05:35 PM
சிவகுமார் அவர்களே சொல்லவேண் டியதை சொல்லிவிட ்டு பகிடி என்று முடித்துவி ட்டீர்கள். நடக்கட்டும ் ( நானும் சும்மா பகிடிக்குத ்தான் )

aburvaraagam
10-14-2003, 06:19 PM
சிவகுமார் அவர்களே சொல்லவேண் டியதை சொல்லிவிட ்டு பகிடி என்று முடித்துவி ட்டீர்கள். நடக்கட்டும ் ( நானும் சும்மா பகிடிக்குத ்தான் )

I assume that pagudi in srilankan Tamil means vilayatukku right. Actually naan vilayatukkunu mention pannalai,i said no offence here.

sri_gan
Nee sonnadheye thaan naanum sonnen but konjam differenta sonnen.

vennai1
10-14-2003, 07:38 PM
dei... tamilan...

nee eezhamaa... adada... vaada 'tamizh pesalaam' section-nukku.

anga vandhu konjam kathaiyungal...please ;) ;)

btw, I donot think we should stop women crying?
that is their nature and it would be better if they stay so ! ;)

sri_gan
10-14-2003, 07:47 PM
Penngal azhugai ellam niruthu oru thairiyam adainchu ... vennai mari alugalukku aappu vaikanum :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray:

r_sowmya_r
10-14-2003, 09:46 PM

I think he is correct.

Arumugam vanthaaley theepori parakuthu! He makes this kind of sweeping remarks only to fire up the other people.

Ramya, dont give up, give one back to 6Face in his own terms.

Cheers

Anainar,

Neenga indha proverb kaeli pattu iruppeenga!! "Naai vaala Nimitha mudiyaadhu". Adha maadhiri dhaan- indha maadhiri attitude(like arumugam) ullavangaloda argue pannaradhum!! It is a waste of time and energy!! By the way please, i am sowmya and not ramya!!

sri_gan
10-14-2003, 09:52 PM
Ada Sowmya,

Neenga ethukku waste of time and energy nu sollurenga... Enga loopholes viduranga nu pathu nengalum pesunga.

Neriya times namma ivanga enga keka poranganu ignore pannurathulanathan neriya per than vachathu sattam nu suthuranga.. enn ethukku eppadi, appuram ippadi pannavendiyathane nu sonna, neriya visheyam correct airum...

When you kill the Ignorance, you become to think actively or even pro actively.

Avanga sonnathe vache Try pannunga..

r_sowmya_r
10-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Ok!! Lemme try!! I totally disagree with what Arumugam has said. When you generalise as "WOMEN", that includes your mother too(no offence meant). If you understand women's crying as want of money and jewellery, it means u r totally ignorant about the real life. Probably Arumugam will understand that when he gets married. Or if he is already married, he has not understood his wife properly.

Lemme explain this with an example!! A girl gets married and goes to her in-law's house. She is hurt by her mother-in-law by her sharp words or being overworked at home. But the MIL treats her daughter-in-law very well in front of her son. The wife tries to explain all this to her husband when they are alone. The husband who is very attached to his parents gets angry and does not believe her. This comes as a shock to the wife and breaks down. She starts crying that not even her husband understands what she is going through. At this point of time, do u think it is appropriate to offer her all the money and jewellery on earth and ask her to stop crying?

தமிழன்
10-14-2003, 10:23 PM
வெண்ணை உங்கள் வார்த்தைகள ைக் கண்டு மனம் எரிகிறது அருகில் வந்தால் உருகிவிடுவ ீர் ஓடிப்போய் விடும் :think:

r_sowmya_r
10-14-2003, 10:29 PM
Again a list of squares from tiger person's post :think:

sri_gan
10-14-2003, 10:34 PM
வெண்ணை உங்கள் வார்த்தைகள ைக் கண்டு மனம் எரிகிறது அருகில் வந்தால் உருகிவிடுவ ீர் ஓடிப்போய் விடும் :think:

Translation:

Vennai after seeing your words my heart is burning, if you come closer you may melt down, run away :think:

vennai1
10-14-2003, 10:36 PM
anne tamil,

please vaarungal 'tamil pesalaam' section.

ungallukkaaga... ungal tamizhai ketpatharkaaga

pala ullangal kaathirukkindrana...ange !

anainar
10-14-2003, 11:57 PM
Anainar,

Neenga indha proverb kaeli pattu iruppeenga!! "Naai vaala Nimitha mudiyaadhu". Adha maadhiri dhaan- indha maadhiri attitude(like arumugam) ullavangaloda argue pannaradhum!! It is a waste of time and energy!! By the way please, i am sowmya and not ramya!!

Achacho! Unga first letter is R and athai paarth udanay Ramya thaan varuthu! Sorry Sowmya!!( Appaada, correeeta pudichen intha murai )

Neenga sonna maathiri, yes, there could be "N" number of reasons. Aana neenga solra maathiri illaama, thani kudithanam irukkaanga husband and wife. No MIL, FIL, SIL. Still the wife cries, but this time for different reasons! Ithukku enna solreenga?

Cheers

r_sowmya_r
10-16-2003, 06:31 AM
Anainar,

Achacho! Unga first letter is R and athai paarth udanay Ramya thaan varuthu! Sorry Sowmya!!( Appaada, correeeta pudichen intha murai )

Neenga sonna maathiri, yes, there could be "N" number of reasons. Aana neenga solra maathiri illaama, thani kudithanam irukkaanga husband and wife. No MIL, FIL, SIL. Still the wife cries, but this time for different reasons! Ithukku enna solreenga?

Cheers

Again there can be "N" number of reasons!! Here is an example- A husband who is very possessive about his wife does not want her to talk with other men. When she talks out of necessity, she is chided by him. So she starts crying!!

But u see, I don't mean to say that all women are too good to keep their husbands happy. There are women who hurt men but in that case men do not cry!! Becoz they are brought up in such a way. If at all a man cry, people around make fun of him saying that he is crying like a woman.

Crying eases out the tensions and helps people think better to solve the problems.

anainar
10-16-2003, 01:50 PM
Again there can be "N" number of reasons!! Here is an example- A husband who is very possessive about his wife does not want her to talk with other men. When she talks out of necessity, she is chided by him. So she starts crying!!

Ammani Sowmya,

Neenga solrathu ellaam anthakaalam. On a funny note, read this thread also. The rules for wives/would be wives. Sirikka vaikkira maathiri sinthikka vaikkum paarunga. Venuma print eduthu ella roomlayum otti vainga.

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2490

Like I said earlier, guys are normally straight forward and what ever they want they dont think twice before asking. They dont give hints and if the hints are not understood, dont cry. Woman, normally gives only hints and expect the husband to understand them. Sorry, the only active part in our brain is Inferior Frontal Corext, which responds only to Visual and clear signals( Ithula ethavathu doubtnna, ask Sweetie, avan thaan brain pathi puttu puttu vaipaan ). It cannot interpret subtle hints, especially from woman. Athu thaan problemay.

Intha rules padi irunthaa, men will be very happy to be with those woman. And there will be no crying from both woman and men.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 02:05 PM

Ammani Sowmya,

Neenga solrathu ellaam anthakaalam. On a funny note, read this thread also. The rules for wives/would be wives. Sirikka vaikkira maathiri sinthikka vaikkum paarunga. Venuma print eduthu ella roomlayum otti vainga.

Like I said earlier, guys are normally straight forward and what ever they want they dont think twice before asking. They dont give hints and if the hints are not understood, dont cry. Woman, normally gives only hints and expect the husband to understand them. Sorry, the only active part in our brain is Inferior Frontal Corext, which responds only to Visual and clear signals( Ithula ethavathu doubtnna, ask Sweetie, avan thaan brain pathi puttu puttu vaipaan ). It cannot interpret subtle hints, especially from woman. Athu thaan problemay.

Intha rules padi irunthaa, men will be very happy to be with those woman. And there will be no crying from both woman and men.

Cheers.

Oru joke parunga inga:

Husband : If you really loved me...you should take me as I am and not try to change me.

Wife : Then you, also, should take me as I am, someone who wants to change you !

தமிழன்
10-16-2003, 03:52 PM
I hope this statement will help those who have difficult to view tamil fonts

step1: In you Internet explorer browser go to View - encoding - choose UTF-8 now the page will refresh and you might seetamil font.

if not

Step 2: Go to Tools - Internet option and click on Fonts button which is between clour and language at the bottom you mihgt normally see Language script: Latin based now scroll down and select Tamil now you will see Arial Unicode MS and other unicode tamil font you downloaded select one. (I recomend Arial unicode) then press apply and ok. Now you are ready view tamil font
Note: you must open a new window or simply press cntrl + N in you keyboard

Finally if the above two statements dint help see below and visit my tamil keyboard page and see the page footer for more help.

If you find these statements useful dont forget to drop me a line in pm

Regards

தமிழன்

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 04:31 PM
I hope this statement will help those who have difficult to view tamil fonts

step1: In you Internet explorer browser go to View - encoding - choose UTF-8 now the page will refresh and you might seetamil font.

Regards

தமிழன்

There is a minor change in the Step 2 if you are using windows 2000.

Step 2:
Go to Tools - Internet option and click on Fonts button
which is between color and language at the bottom.

Normally you will see Language script(Combo Box):

Latin based now scroll down and select Tamil now you will see Arial.

If you already downloaded the font given in Geetham.

All you have to do is select Font named "TAU_1_Elango_Bharathi"

Then press apply and ok. Now you are ready view tamil font in windows 2000.

It will start functioning immediately.

I will post this in Tamil font problem section also.

Thank you tamizhan.

anainar
10-16-2003, 06:04 PM
Thanks Sri. This is the font that works in Windows2000. Ashwini does not work.

Cheers

தமிழன்
10-16-2003, 06:16 PM
என்னிடம் Windows 2000 இல்லை நன்றி சிறீ_ கன்

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 06:22 PM
மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி தமிழன்.

இது எனக்கு ஒரு தடையாக இருந்து வந்தது உங்கள் உதவியால் அது சரியானது.

திரும்பவும ் தலைப்புக்க ுச் செல்வோம்.

vijey
10-20-2003, 12:19 AM
i came too late to discussion.

but the psychological answer for this is allready answered.

naanka thamizhar penkal aluvaarkal.
aanaal german penkal eppothu aluvaarkal?.

manam thiranthu aluvathaal manam clear akum.
ithanaalthaan avarkal psychologically power koodinavarkal.

i hope u can understand it in tamil otherwise i will explaine u again.
but the main reason why they cry they don't keep their in their mind and lieve it free. it will make only your mind powerfull not in computer.

i thing every computer programmer has a mother who programmed their life.

sri_gan
10-20-2003, 01:13 AM
Nena too late nu ethuvum nika vendam...

Ella topics 'em inga ever green than...

r_sowmya_r
10-21-2003, 09:22 AM
Ammani Sowmya,

Cheers.

Ayya Naan sollrathu ellam antha kaalam illeengo!! Nadaimurai ila nadakkiradhu. My very dearest friend is having a husband like the example I gave above. This is not my own imagination.

Neenga kodutha thread link subject "The rules for wives/would be wives". Intha subject onnae podhum- how most of the men want to dominate women(I said Most of the men and did not mean all men). Neenga kodutha thread la irukkara vishayangala padichu konja naeram manasara sirichittu pogalamae ozhiya nadaimuraikku othu varaadhadhu!!

Do you know why a woman hint and does not speak directly on some matters?Ayya sila vishayangala naera thaan paesonom!! Siladha kurippaala dhaan unarthanum!! Idhellam detailed explain pannra alavukku enakku anubavamum illai, vayasum illai!! In short I don't know how to explain it!!

Appuram Vijey post pannina message nalla padeenga!! Ungalukkaaga thaan pottu irukkiraar. Naan munnaadi sonnadha reinforce panni irukkaar!!
I had already told in one of my posts that "Crying eases out the tensions and helps people think better to solve the problems"

Seri nammalae paesikkittu irukkom. Topic start pannina Anjali aen summa irukkaanga? Anjali neengalum ethaavadhu sollungalaen!!! Konjam help pannunga!!

sri_gan
10-21-2003, 12:29 PM
Sowmya Back on Track.

Anjali, I think she comes in hidden mode check movies and goes of nu nenaikiren.

Do you know why a woman hint and does not speak directly on some matters?Ayya sila vishayangala naera thaan paesonom!! Siladha kurippaala dhaan unarthanum!! Idhellam detailed explain pannra alavukku enakku anubavamum illai, vayasum illai!! In short I don't know how to explain it!!

Why not? Open a pesurathule enna thappu irrukku?

r_sowmya_r
10-22-2003, 06:22 AM
Why not? Open a pesurathule enna thappu irrukku?

Sollraen!! All women please excuse me for revealing your secrets!!

Here is an example of a husband and wife dialogue!!

Husband: I am going to the barber shop to have hair cut. But don't expect me to come and take bath after haircut.

Wife: Anyway I know that u r not going to listen to me even if i pester u to take bath. So I don't care whether u bath or not!!

Husband goes for a haircut, comes home and take bath!!

See how simple the matter is solved. If the wife had argued with him straight away that he shld take bath after haircut, they would have ended up :fight: ing for nothing at all!!

This is just a very simple example-working on his psychology. If this is the case for small matters, think about big situations when u have to really handle it very delicately. That is why said that some matters have to be hinted rather than dealing directly.

anainar
10-22-2003, 03:23 PM
Sowmya,

Ithula enna secret? First thing is, even men are conscious about cleanliness. Except they have their own schedules. After having a hair cut, if there is a NFL game, probably he will sit, watch it and then take bath. And in the meantime, wife will come and nag him, "Go take bath" This poor guy, will say, "irumma, paathuttu poren". Athukku pathil, "naan solratha eppa kettu irukeenga neenga? Kalyaanam anathulay irunthu paathututtu thaanay irukken?? Ithuvay unga amma sonna, odi poi kuzhipeenga! Thso! Thso!" appadinnu oru mooku sinthuvaanga. Appuram enna, week end is screwed up.

Damn, when he was with his mother he was in Kazhutharuthan palayam and there was no NFL, or for that matter no entertainment also. The only entertainment was going to the river and taking bath which he will do happily.

This might look laughing matter, but it is not. Comparison is an active part of women. They compare themselves and every one else with every other human being, and especially with the husband's behaviour with his siblings/mother.What ever happens, that cannot be changed. And crying is active way of representing resentment for women. If a guy got resentment, either he let out his steam in someway,( possibly by gulping bottles of beer/alcohol ) or yelling at his sub ordinates, sometimes coming to Geetham forum. But he never cries when resenting. Woman, first thing they do if they resent, is crying. As simple as that. No rules or anything like that.

Cheers.

dinesh
10-22-2003, 03:28 PM
And in the meantime, wife will come and nag him, "Go take bath" This poor guy, will say, "irumma, paathuttu poren". Athukku pathil, "naan solratha eppa kettu irukeenga neenga? Kalyaanam anathulay irunthu paathututtu thaanay irukken?? Ithuvay unga amma sonna, odi poi kuzhipeenga! Thso! Thso!" appadinnu oru mooku sinthuvaanga. Appuram enna, week end is screwed up.

guys...paartheengalaa....anuba vam pesuthu... :)
nainar-oda vaazhkaiyai paarthaavathu naama ellaarum thappichukalaam. :)

sri_gan
10-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Damn, when he was with his mother he was in Kazhutharuthan palayam and there was no NFL, or for that matter no entertainment also. The only entertainment was going to the river and taking bath which he will do happily.

Are you talking about Arumugathone here?

sofiadorathy
10-25-2003, 12:17 AM
hey sri_gan epdi pa? pala vithamaana angle-la yosichu sonneeengala.really ur idea is superb mainly these lines
"What does new born child do? cry why?

1. New Place

2. It needs some attraction like some one gives care.

3. Its learning.

arputham , arputham.
first i have to congratulate anjali for giving a good topic.