PDA

View Full Version : First Love/Crush??

anjali
09-23-2003, 09:38 PM
Is there something called 'Love at first sight', 'my first crush'? Which is stronger love or crush???? When does a person decide that its not crush and love or vice-versa?????? Can a person forget their love or crush with time??????????????????

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:42 PM
what is your opinion anjali? tell first then i will say ;)

Virus
09-23-2003, 09:49 PM
if u love any body on first sight u would be blind....If u love any body in first crush u would be mental disorder case...! If u think and attract effectively each other with much powerful involvement, without any reason...then u will be a true lover...!
This is not my opinion...This is God's opinion about love...!
:nono: :P :nono:

anjali
09-23-2003, 09:54 PM
According to me, there is nothing like 'love at first sight'................. its only an infactuation............... when you get attracted to a physical beauty of a person and claim it to be love, i would say its crush...............

Also, I think first love and crush is something which cannot be forgotten over time................. Even after years and years, you still remember you good old sweet memories...................... .......

dinesh
09-23-2003, 09:54 PM
virus...you are right dude.....you can obviously post some good stuff....then why are you trying to wind-up people so often???
come on dude.....calm down and continue the good stuff....

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:57 PM
Personal Memo to Dinesh :

I saw you trying to straighten up a dog's tail.

I hereby advise you not to do so and it is futile.

Thanks for your cooperation in this regard.

===---===---===

dinesh
09-23-2003, 09:58 PM
thanks dude....got the message......will not try to do it in the future.

Virus
09-23-2003, 10:00 PM
According to me, there is nothing like 'love at first sight'................. its only an infactuation............... when you get attracted to a physical beauty of a person and claim it to be love, i would say its crush...............

Also, I think first love and crush is something which cannot be forgotten over time................. Even after years and years, you still remember you good old sweet memories...................... .......

you are speaking with the help of ur bad experience....! Try to understand real world....!
:nono: :P :nono:

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Love at first sight can happen when you meet your soul mate. Its a rare occurance.

Its all situations, every single person has something centered on with.

Every one know no one can be changed from their core aspect.

We are wounded up with millions of nerves and billions of feelings.

One of that feeling is Love at First Sight.

I remember seeing a complete series about it. I think in Star TV. I enjoyed every aspect of that.

bhuvana
09-23-2003, 11:39 PM
My opinion also similar to that of what virus told.Love at first sight is humpac,highly idiotic :sm18: :sm18: understand each other is basic thing of true love!!!
:yes: :yes: :yes:

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 11:49 PM
If you don't even see each other how will you start understand.

Most of the ppl who fall in love don't even have a confidence to express it at first and think about the chances of understanding.

Well it becomes interesting now, lets ee.

vasan
09-23-2003, 11:49 PM
No.. I think love at first sight is possible... you don't always fall in love (at first sight) with beauty queens... Beauty is a great help in finding attraction, but love means, some thing more than attraction.. it just 'clicks' in your mind (or heart or whatever...).

I am not able to describe it meaningfully - but even with people whom you know for a while, very few ever fall in love gradually... the spark, the thunderbolt is a quick flash in mind.. one moment it wasn't, then it became..

sustaining the love, ofcourse, would still require effort, and perseverance..

this may sound silly, but i am sure there are a few who are nodding their heads - because of experience :D

vasan
09-23-2003, 11:51 PM
My opinion also similar to that of what virus told.Love at first sight is humpac,highly idiotic :sm18: :sm18: understand each other is basic thing of true love!!!
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Sorry, Bhuvana..

Love at first sight is entirely possible. Its sustaining it that requires understanding, and trust.. The sparks are instantaneous, but to build the fire you need to put in the effort...

Don't you think so?

bhuvana
09-24-2003, 04:30 PM
Hello Mr.Vasan,
How did u understand girl/guy from first sight itself???
Is it possible???

anjali
09-24-2003, 05:20 PM
i am also wondering, how did you understand the girl/guy from first sight itself???

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 05:21 PM
love at first sight is very very possible. I loved so many girls till now at first sight itself at M.G.Road Bangalore , Cannaught Place New Delhi , Chella maal Chennai , Satyam talkies , Beach road and etc etc. But I won't express my love to them as they go away with in minits from my observation and most of the time I won't meet them next time. If I meet too I can not remember whether I already loved them or not. And lot of soga stories , sontha stories are there in my mind. What can I do.?

We can understand so many things in the first sight itself..

For example.. If the girl is having big hand bag then she is working.
If the girl comes with jeans .. she is a college student.
If she comes with poo then her mummy name is munimmaa.

Etc.. etc..

Guys don't u have experienced these things in your life too?

sri_gan
09-24-2003, 05:45 PM
Do you ppl believe in talking with eyes? :D

Sometimes sirippa irrukum, sometime speciala irrukum.
So many times sogama kuda irrukum, Athukaga Love at first site illainu sollalama?

Simple thing, When a person tells a lie, you can see the reactions going in eyes, kandupidichiralam ivan/ival poi solluranga.

Atha pottu odaikkum podthu than rombe carefula irrukanum.

I believe in love at first sight when you meet your soul mate. Ithu Marathu.

vasan
09-24-2003, 06:10 PM
Hello Mr.Vasan,
How did u understand girl/guy from first sight itself???
Is it possible???

I am saying understanding is not essential to fall in love.. its is important only to continue in it... You could grow in love (become more matured, adapted etc) with communication, understanding and tolerance. But you can't fall in love..

To summarize: to me, falling in love is not rationalized, calculated, or measured - nor is it irrational (unexplicable) or uncontrollable. Its an inspiration - like the germ of a poem in your mind - and continuing in love is to slog at writing the verse. That would require effort and time etc.

I don't know if I am talking clearly.. and these are only my opinions - not the laws of nature. I mean, no one needs to agree to this - for all I know, come next year, I might have an entirely different opinion on this..

Cheers to all the good people contributing...

PS: Ms. Bhuvana & the rest of the guys, thanks for adding 'Mr.' before vasan... just plain vasan will do nicely too :)
!!

sri_gan
09-24-2003, 06:27 PM
Its that little spark which generates everything (talking, understanding, tolerance, helping out, taking care innum neriya.....)

If that spark didn't come to you won't even see that person back.

If any of you guys are lovers truly believe in love you have now,

Ask your hearts:

1. When did you meet?

2. Where did you meet?

3. How did you meet?

4. Why did you meet?

That will give the answer for the spark. If you forgot that spark its no ones fault, its just you don't know

Personally I call it love at first sight and it will happen with soul mates and it is my opinion.

anainar
10-02-2003, 10:40 PM
I dont believe love at first sight. You might get attracted to some one on the first sight for "N" number of reasons. One of them could be what 6face said, that she wearing a jeans. But that is the starting point or a spark. If you dont see that girl for next few months, that spark might go away. So first sight love is highly impossible, unless it is between Aishwarya Rai and Prashant in movies.

Athunaala, if you see some one and the spark comes up, do follow up and keep the spark going if you want to call yourself luck to have fallen in love at first sight

Cheers

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 10:43 PM
Athunaala, if you see some one and the spark comes up, do follow up and keep the spark going if you want to call yourself luck to have fallen in love at first sight

Athunalathan it is rare....

vasan
10-02-2003, 10:52 PM
Bharathiyar sonnadhu pola..

adhalinal kadhal seiveer.. :)

vennai1
10-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Bharathiyar sonnadhu pola..

adhalinal kadhal seiveer.. :)

i am tamil weak sir... what is meaning of aadhal ??

someone esplain it.. :ahha: :cry:

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 10:57 PM
Aaathalal Kathal Kolvir....

Enna okie ya :Ksp: :lol: vennai

vennai1
10-02-2003, 11:04 PM

sonnathaiye vera spelling-la sonnaa ....

aadhal-naa enna man meaning... ?? :think:

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 11:10 PM

sonnathaiye vera spelling-la sonnaa ....

aadhal-naa enna man meaning... ?? :think:

aadhal-naa enna man meaning... - english le "so"

vennai1
10-03-2003, 12:15 AM
can someone tell me what is meaning of

'aadhalinaal kaadhal seivOm' ??

in english ?? :think:

(before I pichify all my hair !!)

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 12:18 AM

Unmaya ve theriyalaiya enna...

Meaning is "So we will love.."

vennai1
10-03-2003, 12:47 AM

Unmaya ve theriyalaiya enna...

Meaning is "So we will love.."

If that is what it is supposed to mean...

Looks incomplete... !! :think:

and why did "vasan" quote it... no relevance ??! :evi: :evi: :evi:

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 12:53 AM
Naan sonnen Love at first sight is rare nu....

Vasan sollurar "So every one love..." Try yachum pannunga nu sollurar pola irruku ....

vasan
10-03-2003, 12:59 AM
yennapa idhu... sri-gan mattum than purinchu-irukkar... valzhaga..

bharathiyar-oda paadal:

kadhal kadhal kadhal
kadhal illaiyeal sadhal...
(last line)
Adhalinal ulagatheerey kadhal seiveer...

(therfore fall in love.. )

Love at first sight is possible - ok - etc is what is being discussed. so i invited the good folks in geetham to experience it first hand.. using bharathi's song..

gotcha? (or vennai style-la sonna, underwear?)

ferny
04-21-2005, 12:07 AM
I would have to disagree that love at first sight is possible. Love I think is a bond between two people who fully understand, appreciate and cherish the other. That can't happen at first sight - what does is attraction, chemical imbalance, etc.... Its not like in the movies where the hero notices the girl on the opposite train and falls head-over-heels for her and claims she is his soulmate.

vasan...sorry I still don't get the bharathiar song. Why fall in love??

prasan8181
04-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Personal Memo to Dinesh :

I saw you trying to straighten up a dog's tail.

I hereby advise you not to do so and it is futile.

Thanks for your cooperation in this regard.

===---===---===

Sidetrack: That is so damn rude.

Priyanka
04-21-2005, 12:47 PM
நவ் அடேஸ் லாட் ஆஃப் பீப்பிள் ஆர் 'குப்பை கெளரிஃபையி ங்க் வெரி ஓல்ட் டாபிக்ஸ். :ee: எனி ச்பெஷல் ரீஸன் ஃபார் தட்? :think:

goodcomplanboy
04-21-2005, 01:19 PM
நவ் அடேஸ் லாட் ஆஃப் பீப்பிள் ஆர் 'குப்பை கெளரிஃபையி ங்க் வெரி ஓல்ட் டாபிக்ஸ்
யா யா வெரி வெரி ட்ரூ..

வாட் டு டூ PK :think:

Priyanka
04-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Oii GCB! Neengalumaa? :sm12:

goodcomplanboy
04-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Oii GCB! Neengalumaa?

chumma chumma :ahha:

ns80
04-21-2005, 03:34 PM
hehe...very very old topic. thread start date partha september 2003 :00:.

"Love"(within double quotes on purpose) at first sight does'nt seem possible. Perhaps you get to like a person of the opposite gender in the first meeting, feel like meeting the person again, its just an attraction, would'nt term it as "love" at first sight. adhe jodi's appuram correct aagi serndhu irundhaanga'na they can term their first meeting as "love at first sight" ;).

Love is a bond between two people who fully understand, appreciate and cherish the other.

Exactly :yes:

PS: Vaali padam style'la "love at second sight"a pathi analyse pannuvoma :ee: