PDA

View Full Version : Role important as a girl

arumugam57
09-23-2003, 11:25 PM
For all you guys and girls!!!
which is the most important in a girl's life.? Which role girl should perform
in her life perfectly?

is it getting good education, work very hard ,getting good job in top MNC and being self sufficient?

is it caring much about her beauty, Learning how to sing , how to dance and finding the right partner?

is it learning how to get up early in the morning , how to chant subrapatham , how to prepare good coffee , how to have kids , how to cook well and finally becoming good house wife.

I am supporting only one among the three very strongly and I am having lot of points to defend my opinion. I will tell after hearing you all guys and girls opinion.

dinesh
09-23-2003, 11:35 PM
how would I know....... :lol:
but if girls think the way I do....I'd certainly go for the first one... :)

anjali
09-23-2003, 11:40 PM
A combination of some qualities of the three options is the best thing. A gal should be self-sufficient with good education, should care a bit abt her beauty, find a right partner and be a good wife (need not be a house wife)

vasan
09-23-2003, 11:43 PM
anjali..

you are describing the 'ideal' stuff... sometimes, in life, as anywhere else, ideals are never found... compromise is the way.. only hope is that everyone finds a balance that suits her/him perfectly..

right?

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 11:45 PM
First I think girls should think Independent and they should be free in their thoughts first.

Number 1 is my choice and it is just the closest one which will bring them freedom of thinking (First Step), the other two were bounded to man and more or less the same.

The remaining two were the reasons why today women are uncertain.

bhuvana
09-23-2003, 11:59 PM
Perfect means:
All the above 3 things are neccessary to girls.Main role is to be independent-not depend on anyone else(stand in their own leg),economically sufficient to lead an independent life.Then be a good mother for their children,good housewife..........finally beauty conscious also need !!!!
: :think:

sweetie
09-24-2003, 08:50 AM
Athu enna Girls kku mattum Rules and Roles point by point list pottu vechirukkeenga ???

Why Dun you just let each and every girl do what they want to do in life ???? Why do u want to put them under some kinda shackles by giving them even a 100 different options ???????

Ofcourse, I am sure... if girls are left to take their own path in life, they will be a happy lot, inturn making other around them happy as well....

vennai1
09-24-2003, 09:49 AM
I dont know how to chant suprabatham.
I think I know 2 lines... :D :P

if my wife can... that will be interesting...

though I am sure that will never happen ;) ;)
(Only I know why ;) )

sweetie
09-24-2003, 10:29 AM
Mavane VENNAI .... unakku un wife suprabaatham paada maatta... daily morning velakku maaru la thaan music poduva... :ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

Unga moonjikku ellam daily morning suprabaatham paadura ponnunga kekkutha ?? ellam neram da dei........

dinesh
09-24-2003, 10:38 AM
:lol: vennai

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 01:26 PM
Ada.. enpa ellarum vennayap paarthu sirikireenga...He is having full right to dream of his future life partner..

See he wants a wife who knows suprabathamm..
Suppose one girl wants a hubby who does not knows any thing including subrabatham...
Then suppose antha ponnum namma vennayum "annalum nokkinaal, avalum nokkinaalalnaa" loves pitchi kittu vanthudaathaaa?

Best of luck vennai..

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 01:28 PM
http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/avatars/17631414683f7151d13d0a8.jpg + http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/avatars/4064359993f68fc86c3511.jpg =?? Nalla Illiya??

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 01:35 PM
if girls are left to take their own path in life, they will be a happy lot, inturn making other around them happy as well....

You mean girls should be allowed to japan to carry out her research?. No prob..That is good idea to say.

See..the three options what I listed are the major roles on girls must perform in her life. It covers all options. Do you have any other option
?. Can you list out?. Let us see..

sweetie
09-24-2003, 01:38 PM
What I am asking you is, why in the first place do u want to list out roles for girls ???? Wat kinda attitude is that ???? Why do u list out roles and ask the girls to live their life in the way u have listed them ????

DO U EVER LIST OUT ROLES FOR GUYS AND LIVE ACCORDING TO THAT ??? OR CAN U EVER THINK OF DOING THAT ?????

sri_gan
09-24-2003, 01:57 PM
Sweetie,

My reply was matter of fact with the current situation of an average women goes through and the options given in the forum heading which best suit.

I totally support for Women to think free and I cleared out the factor why I choose my option.

If you want to talk about how a free women should be create a topic, lets discuss.

sri_gan
09-24-2003, 01:58 PM
http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/avatars/17631414683f7151d13d0a8.jpg + http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/avatars/4064359993f68fc86c3511.jpg =?? Nalla Illiya??

Nalla illai. He looks like a Dad to that girl.

dinesh
09-24-2003, 03:16 PM
nallaave illa... :ahha:

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 04:33 PM
DO U EVER LIST OUT ROLES FOR GUYS AND LIVE ACCORDING TO THAT ??? OR CAN U EVER THINK OF DOING THAT ?????

My friend sweetie came in my dream and asked the above chance for him. Certainly she will create the topic in "Mens Talk " section and ellorum kolambi polamba porango parungo...

arumugam57
09-24-2003, 04:37 PM
Vennai..
Don't have heart broken feelings due to this guys comments " Nalla illay... He looks like her father and etc etc".

Just go to Sanganacherry , Kerala for Mooligai Masaage. Then you see this harini will come behind you with " Uncle..Uncle...".

sri_gan
09-24-2003, 06:43 PM
Create Pannattum, Nalla ve pesalam.

vennai1
09-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Kadugu siruthaalum kaaram Piriyadhu

Thalaivar Thaathaave Aanaalum Thalaivar Thaan

http://www.thenisai.com/gallery/images/rajini_02.jpg

silican
09-24-2003, 10:54 PM
Kadugu siruthaalum kaaram Piriyadhu

Thalaivar Thaathaave Aanaalum Thalaivar Thaan

Adhu...

Late'aa vandhalum thalivar dhan latest...

Silican

sri_gan
09-25-2003, 02:00 AM
Topic a vittutu Thalaivarukku porengale pa? Back to the point....

vennai1
09-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Topic a vittutu Thalaivarukku porengale pa? Back to the point....

ethu point ? sri_gan... what is your opinion ? konjam detailaa

sollunga anne... then we can argue about it... okvaa... ! :D

sri_gan
09-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Sweetie,

My reply was matter of fact with the current situation of an average women goes through and the options given in the forum heading which best suit.

I totally support for Women to think free and I cleared out the factor why I choose my option.

If you want to talk about how a free women should be create a topic, lets discuss.

Opinion Follow up.. Inga continue pannunga...

vennai1
09-25-2003, 11:04 PM
what does sweetie mean by Free Women ??

Onnume vilangale... somebody who gets it ... please

give your opinions... :P

sri_gan
09-25-2003, 11:11 PM
Vennai I'm reposting....

First I think girls should think Independent and they should be free in their thoughts first.

Number 1 is my choice and it is just the closest one which will bring them freedom of thinking (First Step), the other two were bounded to man and more or less the same.

The remaining two were the reasons why today women are uncertain.

vennai1
09-25-2003, 11:13 PM
Oh Ok. Regarding the original question... obviously no.1 is my

choice... ;)

Shy
12-12-2003, 03:31 PM
Arumugam,

Enna options ethu.. daughter, mother wife.. whats best in this'nu kaekalaam.. will be easy to say.

Anyway from what u had mentioned.

(1) Learning dance and singing, no use.. those should be just as hobbies for real life. Paadi ellam aal pudika mudiyaathu in reality.. also just beauty matum irunthalum kashtam thaan. may be for few years that cart will run but after that ? so thats, ruled out.

(2) Self-sufficient.. u mean be independent. For a guys mentality.. in whatever generation he be, wife is supposed to abide him(that doesnt mean she should be a slve or something) and take care of him and his family. She can work. She can be independent.. but if she chooses that then she cant leave her main work - taking care of the family. she should do that well and as a part time work and help financially her husband, if required. Also rendu marum maanchu maanchu materialistic pleasureskaaga why work hard.. if one of them is well off, other can take of the family and my personal opinion is the man should do that. so first one is also ruled out. Meaning a gal can have education and can work.. but just that it not enough.

(3) So my vote is for three...

Reasons..

(1) god has blessed her to bear a child, not a guy. Why should that be done? Because when u compare u can see that she has that patience, emotional attachments, feelings everything more than a guy in that area. 24 hrs oru kid kuuda koncheetae a girl can be.. but for a guy.. may be an hr or 2.. thats it. so thinking all these. she should do her stuff properly. That is not just bearing a child and giving it in day care. should be there for the kid and grow them properly.

(2) suprabhatam. Thats optional for many families. Guys will always love, that pleasant morning, with his wife swami kumbittu, thalai kulichu.. parying to god and bringing him coffee. because that guy is working hard for the betterment of his family..

(3)Obviously, cooking is a must. eppotha generationla guys help their wives.. may be cutting, cooking on suprise occasions..

More to come as discussion starts :)

Shy

vennai1
12-12-2003, 11:15 PM
More to come as discussion starts

hey Jsi...

pazhaiya thread-a ippa neenga pudichi izhuthuteenga... :evil: :evil:

anal parakka pogirathu... paathukitte iru... :(

silican
12-12-2003, 11:27 PM
(3)Obviously, cooking is a must. eppotha generationla guys help their wives.. may be cutting, cooking on suprise occasions..

More to come as discussion starts :)

Shy

Aaha ,
enakku aval kedachiduchu ..Enna sonnenga ? Guys help their wives'aa ?? Dhoda..

Enna Shy endha centuryla irukkeenga neenga ? Ippo ellam complete'aa different man. Aaambalinga has to do the cooking..ponnunga samaippanga..aana saapda mudiyadu.Edho kaathala cereals saapdurom,mathiyaam Burger sapdarom, rathiri oru velaiyavadu nalla saapadu saapidalamnnu neraya veetla Husbands have started cooking.
andha mean timela wife enna pannuvangannu kekkreengala ??
They will be voice/video chatting with their friends/cousins in India. "Yesterday naanum en husbandum Shopping ponom ya..anga oru beautiful ful jacket parthom ya..avar enakku en B'daykku vaangitharennu sollirukkar ya..ok ya...enakku dinner time aayidhu ya..bye yaa.."

inga nammaalu aduppadila vendhukittu iruppan..Ofcourse idhellam H1 makkal pathi dhan..no Generalisation..

silican
12-12-2003, 11:27 PM
But Shy,
I support your point. romba nalla karuthu..Neenga sonna idhe badhilai dhan Bhagyaraj avar edutha SUNDARAGAANDAM padatila "oru penn eppozhudhu penn aagiraal'nnu explain pannuvaar".

king_143
12-12-2003, 11:37 PM
I dont care about what career a girl is taking, whether she is wants to be a good wife or not , she cares abt singing or dancing ... but being a mother and then a good mother is what I feel is the most important.

sabeshan
12-13-2003, 12:12 AM
Woman is not an inanimate object to be framed with certain properties... They are as human as men are... so there is no use trying to debate what a girl should be like cos they all are distinct and different

Shy
12-13-2003, 01:37 AM
Vennai.. eppadi thaan anal parakarthunnu pakalaamae..

Silican .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .. how dare u... athu enna H! people ellam eppadi thaanu oru statement. I too have seen many couples.. they arent like that.. to be more precise none are liek that.

As u said, they might be chatting from morning to evening after the guy left.. but when the time arives for her husband to come, she has everythign ready.. I know how the H1 guys work.. maadu mathiri maangu maangu they work till 9PM, appuram vanthu wife chat panum boothu hes cooking'a nalla irukku kathai...

Mostly.. enna thaan kathai paeseetu irunthallum husband coming back from work, tired'na.. all wives will prepare aavi parakka prakka suda suda samaiyal and keep it ready..

Onnu solata.. appadi oru guy as u said work panraangannu vachukoonga, really avan not at all fit to be a husband at all.. He doent know how to be the head of the family. Angae ppo meekashi raajiyam thaan nadakarthu'nu artham. athuku onnum saiya mudiyaathu

Guys cook panlaam.. as I said in suprise occasions, when ur wife is sick.. or when come party and she has to cook a lot.. somthing like that.. ellaina avanga avanga avanga work thaan saiyanum.

Personally even work poora girls kuuda they should cook, but can get help from guynu naan soluvaen. because he doesnt ask u to go and work right.. its ur wish to work.. ok work pannu.. but unnoda kadamaiyum sai.. thats my policy.

Sabesan.. we all agree we are humans. The discussion here is because girls have too many responsibilities when she starts becoming equal to men. Appo whats the best role for her'nu we have to think, because her role is whats going to shape her, as well as her family.

Shy

sri_gan
12-13-2003, 04:41 AM
Guys cook panlaam.. as I said in suprise occasions, when ur wife is sick.. or when come party and she has to cook a lot.. somthing like that.. ellaina avanga avanga avanga work thaan saiyanum.

Enna shy nenga edukka madakka pesureenga... Marriage sectionle ponna.. understand athu ithukurenga.. inga vanthu guys surprise occasionsle cook apnnuranga nu sollurenga...

Enakku oru unmai therinchaganaum....

Innaiya kala kattathule Ethanai ponnungalukku marriage kku munnadi cooking therium?

Unakku theriumada nu nega ellam ketta? yes enakku nallave cooking therium athunala than kekuren....

Enakku oru unmai therinchaganum.

silican
12-13-2003, 05:43 AM
Vennai.. eppadi thaan anal parakarthunnu pakalaamae..

Silican .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .. how dare u... athu enna H! people ellam eppadi thaanu oru statement. I too have seen many couples.. they arent like that.. to be more precise none are liek that.

Sabesan.. we all agree we are humans. The discussion here is because girls have too many responsibilities when she starts becoming equal to men. Appo whats the best role for her'nu we have to think, because her role is whats going to shape her, as well as her family.

Shy

ada adaa da,

Vennai sonnalum sonnar "anal parakka poguthu" nejamave soodayiduchu...naan dhn en post'la clearaa mention panni irukkene..."NO GENERALISATION"nnu..naan sonnadhu based on two of my friends lives..sadly both of them are girls n making their hubbies cook.
one girl finished her BE in India and married a guy (H1) and now he is cooking for her..Ofcourse tht whole day chatting is Exaggeration.
Other girl is my classmate now and got married to a H1 guy here and he is cooking for her as she doesnt cook well..It wont b decent if I give my opinion on thier family issues..just used ths thread to vent my feelings..

again...I didnt say all wives are like this..

Silican

sri_gan
12-13-2003, 02:08 PM
one girl finished her BE in India and married a guy (H1) and now he is cooking for her..Ofcourse tht whole day chatting is Exaggeration.
Other girl is my classmate now and got married to a H1 guy here and he is cooking for her as she doesnt cook well..It wont b decent if I give my opinion on thier family issues..just used ths thread to vent my feelings..

Iniiki irrukurara silican oda friends nilamaya parunga... ennavo ella veliyam ponnungale pakura mari build up ellam kudakka kudathu... namma iyannar vantha innum sila unmai ellam velila varum....

naan ketta kelvikku pathil therinche aganum....

Shy
12-14-2003, 12:12 AM
Enna shy nenga edukka madakka pesureenga... Marriage sectionle ponna.. understand athu ithukurenga.. inga vanthu guys surprise occasionsle cook apnnuranga nu sollurenga...

Enakku oru unmai therinchaganaum....

Innaiya kala kattathule Ethanai ponnungalukku marriage kku munnadi cooking therium?

Unakku theriumada nu nega ellam ketta? yes enakku nallave cooking therium athunala than kekuren....

Enakku oru unmai therinchaganum.

Enna thappa solitaen in 2 different topics.. yes understanding vaenum.. athunaala haan guys avalavi understand pannitu. avalukku at times suprise'a cook panraan.. i dont know how come u got confused here..

Anyway chumma solaatheenga that girls dont know cooking'nu. I agree that many girls out there dont know cooking.. but kandeepa if shes engaged or something, sure will learn .

The reason that bachelors like u know cooking more early than her, is for u people, u got to survive.. how long can u have outside food.. so u learn to cook.. but girls nalla rani mathiri they grow up in their parents house and then after college... ungalai mathiri pasanga udanae marry her.. so she doesnt hae any time to learn.. unless theres some time between her engagement and marriage ;).. plus not all girls will sit and order her husband to cook. they might suffer intitlaly but sure will learn cooking and suprise their husbands..

Athaan solraenae.. athaiyum meeri if a guy is going for years long in his marriage. appo avan looseu.. what else we can say sollunga?

Shy