PDA

View Full Version : IE sends error msg

katteri
03-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Whenever i tried to access a particular webpage from my pc it opens the page and if i give a search in that page it gives me an error and webpage closes.
The rest of the windows are still left opened...
I am using XP.

I cleared the cache , history, deleted cookies...but the problem continues....

Shy
03-31-2005, 06:28 PM
innum detaila sollungo ji..

It gives a search meaning? automsn antha mathiriyaa? enna error varuthu?

Shy

katteri
03-31-2005, 06:40 PM
suppose google page irukku la athula search nu press panna error varuthu....

vera system la correct a work aaguthu...

vasan
03-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Mr. Vampy,

posibbly some spyware like websearch toolbar etc are embedded..

Try to use ad-aware http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/ personal thing (which is free) and search for spywares in your computer. It might be hijacking all your search requests.

Ad-aware will clean it up. And it will work better. If not, let us know.

v-

Shy
03-31-2005, 06:58 PM
Yes.. Katteri.. Vasan solra tool use pannungo...

Registry medic iruntha, athaiyum use pani, just clean the registry...

I had this problem.. google la poi geetham search panina, vera yethoo ellam varum :) some spyware hijacked IE :cry: :cry:

Try panitu sollungo

Shy

yogesh220
03-31-2005, 07:08 PM
Problems in XP sp2 toooo????... damn microsoft....

butterfly
03-31-2005, 07:19 PM
Ad-aware will clean it up. And it will work better. If not, let us know.

Is there any other tool than ad-aware?...this ad-aware gives me more problems...ippo koode after seeing ur post tried cleaning ...u have done illegal programmenu shut off aiduchu :(...had to do to the whole process again.

ashokcsn_2000
03-31-2005, 07:24 PM
Is there any other tool than ad-aware?...this ad-aware gives me more problems...ippo koode after seeing ur post tried cleaning ...u have done illegal programmenu shut off aiduchu ...had to do to the whole process again.

try microsoft antispyware.... it is really good....

download it from Here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en)

butterfly
03-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks ashok :sm08:

ns80
03-31-2005, 07:40 PM
Is there any other tool than ad-aware?.

pattams...microsft antispyware use panniyum if u r still having problems. use hijackthis and post your log here.

captain,
it would be nice if you could post the screenshot of the error and your hijackthis log. would be really useful for us to trouble shoot ur problem :b:.

Problems in XP sp2 toooo????... damn microsoft....

XP SP2 is THE problem. am using the plain XP with no windows updates and using firefox browser(maxthon once in a while). seems working fine for me :D.

yogesh220
04-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Is there any other tool than ad-aware?...this ad-aware gives me more problems...ippo koode after seeing ur post tried cleaning ...u have done illegal programmenu shut off aiduchu ...had to do to the whole process again.

did you try spybot???...

katteri
04-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Its the Spyware that created the problem...Thankx vasan,