PDA

View Full Version : where would u take them?

Bluelotus
04-15-2005, 08:39 PM
WOW you lucky thing !

He / She agreed to go out with you.

so you want to take them somewhere special...

where would you take your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife on a first date?

:evil: :ee: :evil: Warning: :evil: :ee: :evil:

the author of the thread shan't be using any of your suggestions.
this is purely for fun...think of it as another way of directing your creativity :wink:
just for fun peeps :ahha:

blue.

coolian
04-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Appadi pOdu, Blue!!! Wonderful! Who's the lucky guy!! Wow! Congrats! (sorry, just doin' that for fun, you know that :ee:)

First date, eh...enough of the let's-go-to-the-movies crap. Too boring. Dinner with her in a posh restaurant is a must, though. Also, I'd go ice-skating with her :ee:. If she falls, she'll fall into my arms and we'll live happily ever after.

mrs_sri_gan
04-15-2005, 08:46 PM
nan enn husbanda India kuttitu poiduven.....ippo serious enna nan than first reply....approm vanthu otturen....

kudave Boy friendum :wink: athu yaru theriuma? nama Jeorge Bush.

mrs_sri_gan
04-15-2005, 08:50 PM
I'd go ice-skating with her EE. If she falls, she'll fall into my arms and we'll live happily ever after.

Nama oru padam evlo mosamana pathippu kondu varuthu :sm12: unga avatar'la irruka kai vachu neega pudichinga nalum....iiooddaa karapanai pannave joke'kku joke'ka irruku.... :sm12: :sm12:

Bluelotus
04-15-2005, 08:51 PM
:sm12: oki bobby.....but where in India...tell us about the date? please :ee:

Cooli bro super idea :wink: but what if you fall n her instead :ahha:

blue.

coolian
04-15-2005, 08:54 PM
:evil: :nono:

MSG... :fight:

mrs_sri_gan
04-15-2005, 08:56 PM
oki bobby.....but where in India...tell us about the date? please

yara ketkuringa.....husband'a? illa My BF bush'a?

Bluelotus
04-15-2005, 09:01 PM
both :wink:

mrs_sri_gan
04-15-2005, 09:07 PM
ok......first hus'a 5star hotel kuttitu poven :wink:

Bush'a......kuvam nathikku kuttitu poi..... duet padalamnnu solluven.....avaralla mudiyathu....appo fund kudu devlope pannalam'nnu dollars karanthuduven....atha kuvam devlope panna use panna maten...5 star hotel'kku yaru bill pay pannuva? :ahha:

so BF kasula hus'oda ore kondattam than.... :dance: :dance:

coolian
04-15-2005, 09:11 PM
If I fall on her...that means she has good karma.

dinesh
04-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Where it won't cost me a நயா பைசா :sm12:

Bluelotus
04-15-2005, 09:39 PM
RC,
:sm12: poor poor woman :lol:

Cooli,
hmmm dunno dude....how good are you at ice skating :ahha:

Bobby,

you're full of great idea like that :ee:

I would to a picnic in the nearby enchanted wood, and we would weave magical tales togetehr :ahha:
yeah riiight :Ksp:

blue..

mrs_sri_gan
04-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Where it won't cost me a நயா பைசா

Dinesh

:evil: ungalukku avlo seikram GF set aghathu... :ahha: amma appa pathu vikra ponna kattikonga.....pavam antha ponnu....romba kastam

dinesh
04-15-2005, 09:51 PM
ungalukku avlo seikram GF set aghathu... amma appa pathu vikra ponna kattikonga.....pavam antha ponnu....romba kastam
aamaa...antha ponnu romba romba paavam....athunaala thaan antha ponna naan kalyaanam pannikkapporthillai :sm12:

coolian
04-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Well, I'm pretty decent, having lived in places with too much snow around :ahha:. But screw that. The most important thing is that she shouldn't be good!!! If she turns out to be someone like Tara Lipinsky, I'll run away in a jiffy.

Butttttttt, come on, blue!! What would you do? Seriously!! No magical-tales-weaving and all that stuff!!!

Priyanka
04-15-2005, 09:55 PM
ungalukku avlo seikram GF set aghathu... amma appa pathu vikra ponna kattikonga.....pavam antha ponnu....romba kastam
aamaa...antha ponnu romba romba paavam....athunaala thaan antha ponna naan kalyaanam pannikkapporthillai :sm12:

Dinesh! Neenga saadhaarana thyaagamaa panniyirukkeenga. Oru abalaip pennoda vazhkaiya illa kaappaaththirukkeenga. :lol: :lol: Keep it up. :lol: :ahha:

Escaaaape!

dinesh
04-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Dinesh! Neenga saadhaarana thyaagamaa panniyirukkeenga. Oru abalaip pennoda vazhkaiya illa kaappaaththirukkeenga. Keep it up.
ennaathu...abalai ponna.....intha kaalathilae antha jaathi ponnunga kooda irukaangalaa :ahha:

Priyanka
04-15-2005, 10:13 PM
Irukkaanga. Unga kitta oru ponnu matta porale. Ava thaan unmaiyilaiye abalai ponnu. :oops: Paavam I pity her. :sm12:

dinesh
04-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Irukkaanga. Unga kitta oru ponnu matta porale. Ava thaan unmaiyilaiye abalai ponnu. Paavam I pity her.
I'll take care so that no one maatufies to me...thank you. :sm12:

mrs_sri_gan
04-15-2005, 10:43 PM
amma PK nega unga perana nathara :ahha: enga kuttitu povinga sollave illa?

coolian
04-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Seriously guys, back on topic!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Priyanka
04-15-2005, 11:02 PM
என் ப்ராணநாதரு க்கு என்னோடு இருக்கும் எல்லா நாட்களும் வசந்த நாட்களே! ஆகவே நான் அவரை மகிழ்விக்க வெளியில் எங்கும் கூட்டிப் போக வேண்டிய அவசியம் இல்லை. :ee:

coolian
04-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Awww...come on, PK...

sri_gan
04-15-2005, 11:35 PM
Blues super topic pa... eppadira enn kathaiellam sollurathunu irrunthen... :yes: intha mari arivu poorvamana vazhkaikku theevaiayana topic open pannunga...:sm12:

நான் என்ன பண்ணுவேனா ... நான் என்ன பண்ணுவேனா ... வோர்ல்டு வன்டர் எதாவது ஒன்னுக்கு கூட்டிட்டு போவேன் என்னு கேக்குறிங் களா.. வேற ஒன்னும் இல்லைங்க கூட்டமா இருக்கும் (ஒன்றா இரண்டா...)

Ennudaiya vandavaalangal intha thandavaalathal yeerum endru arivikka padukirathu... ennoadathu mattum alla .. engaludiyathu ;)

(thodarum...)

rsivaraman
04-15-2005, 11:57 PM
namma muniandi vilas thaan.
sappatukku sappadum accho cheapavuum muddinchirrum :ahha:

-Siva

san2003
04-17-2005, 11:28 AM

i would cook up a really good meal and watch a dvd together ....very cosily at home ;)
sounds nice rite :ee:

Bluelotus
04-22-2005, 05:06 PM

i would cook up a really good meal and watch a dvd together ....very cosily at home ;)
sounds nice rite :ee:
that sounds really good San doll :D
I'm sure he would love it .

I've had this little dream of taking him to Britany. Just the two of us, a day trip or even a weekend away. There's this town Touraine on the Cote D'Amor, I would like to take him to, and perhaps even explore the beauties of St Malo together.
I guess I just want to spend a lot of time together and might as well do it while exploring beautiful Bretagne, and eating some delicioud crepes bretonnes. :sm11:
No plans, just see what happens.

:evil: I can assure you though that if he disses (makes fun of ) Bretagne then he can say his adieux there and then :snooty: I'm such a lovely person :lol:

I guess the location doesn't matter so much ...

blue.

goodcomplanboy
04-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I guess the location doesn't matter so much ...

I feel the same too bluey...

What will I do...

I will cook a real nice dinner. Have it together with her and go for a shoe/slipper-less walk on a cosy seashore (ofcourse the beach has to be private :wink: ). Its even good, if its a full moon day, rather full moon night :wink:

There are lot of ideas, may be I will ask her to choose one among them :)

ennavo ennavo en vasam naan illai
enna naan solvatho ennidam vaarthai illai :sm05: :sm05:

vijitha
04-22-2005, 05:27 PM
hmm i would love to go with him to Niagara falls.. of course night time... lovely time for walk.... :wink:

ohh if he doesn't wanna go out... wanna stay in and watch movie or something.. i will tell him to cook some good meal.. and movie could be his choice :ahha:

mrs_sri_gan
04-22-2005, 05:34 PM
There are lot of ideas, may be I will ask her to choose one among them

koncham antha idea'yava sri kathula othungalen :sm02: .......nanum choose pannikuren.

mrs_sri_gan
04-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Have it together with her and go for a shoe/slipper-less walk on a cosy seashore

hmm i would love to go with him to Niagara falls.. of course night time... lovely time for walk....

ellarum enna pathu kapi adikathinga.....nan ennoda BF kuvam kuttitu poven sonnathula irrunthu appadiye remake panni solluringala :nono: :nono: :nono:

anainar
04-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Really? I see a lot women voting for movies. Great. A great home cooked meal, to be followed by a movie. Sounds delicious Ujjala.

I always loved those moments when we were all by ourselves in the water boating. How about that? An nice evening in a boat. Make sure you have something to drink and snack. Walk in the riverside to a near by restaurant, a nice dinner and then "Bye Bye, call me". :ee: :ee: :ee:

Cheers

coolian
04-22-2005, 05:40 PM
>> and movie could be his choice Ahha

That is a very dangerous thing to do...:ee:

vijitha
04-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Walk in the riverside to a near by restaurant, a nice dinner and then "Bye Bye, call me". :ee: :ee: :ee:

Cheers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a very dangerous thing to do...

dangerous ahhh... :ahha:

goodcomplanboy
04-22-2005, 05:51 PM
ellarum enna pathu kapi adikathinga.....nan ennoda BF kuvam kuttitu poven sonnathula irrunthu appadiye remake panni solluringala

my dear viji, I posted before you. So its you who have copied it. Btw, Niagara is not a seashore either :ahha:

vijitha
04-22-2005, 05:58 PM
ellarum enna pathu kapi adikathinga.....nan ennoda BF kuvam kuttitu poven sonnathula irrunthu appadiye remake panni solluringala

my dear viji, I posted before you. So its you who have copied it. Btw, Niagara is not a seashore either :ahha:

GCB.. nee ean ennai thidduraa... athu naan post pannala :cry: :cry:

mrs_sri_gan
04-22-2005, 05:59 PM
:doh: enna GCB ennodatha quote panni vijikitta pesikittu irrukinga :sm12: :sm12:

vasan
04-22-2005, 06:02 PM
D'oh. Its obvious. Peet's Coffee.. :wink:

Nothing like casually dressed, saturday morning, coffee at Peets, and LA Times sports section in hand.. Dissing Lakers and Dodgers.. :P :P

Judging from the high and low (most of them scorching hot.. :wink:) that are there for every Laker Game, I shouldn't have much difficulty finding cutie to ask out.. :P :P

Coffee, lovely saturday morning, basketball, and a lovely woman with no silly makeup whatsoever..

What more can a guy ask? :ee:

Who knows.. coffee.. and lunch.. and dinner.. and.. you know, as long as we both shall live.. :wink: :wink: :P

v- :wink:

goodcomplanboy
04-22-2005, 06:08 PM
GCB.. nee ean ennai thidduraa... athu naan post pannala

sorry viji, unnoda post was next to this "vaalu" MSG :(

மன்னிக்க வேண்டுகிறே ன் உன் மனமிறங்கி
நீ ஒரு மேதை நான் ஒரு பேதை :oops:

enna GCB ennodatha quote panni vijikitta pesikittu irrukinga

naan onnum copy adikkale. Ithu ennoda original agmark idea'vaakkum :snooty:

vijitha
04-22-2005, 06:15 PM
GCB.. nee ean ennai thidduraa... athu naan post pannala

sorry viji, unnoda post was next to this "vaalu" MSG :(

மன்னிக்க வேண்டுகிறே ன் உன் மனமிறங்கி
நீ ஒரு மேதை நான் ஒரு பேதை :oops:

okay sari.. manichdean.. ippa enna seashore koddikiddu poo :ee:

goodcomplanboy
04-22-2005, 06:17 PM
okay sari.. manichdean.. ippa enna seashore koddikiddu poo

oh yea!!! sure'a polaam. Unakku enna pudikkumnu sollu, naan cook panni kondu varen :)

mrs_sri_gan
04-22-2005, 06:19 PM

oh yea!!! sure'a polaam. Unakku enna pudikkumnu sollu, naan cook panni kondu varen :)

ada pavingala.....:nono: :nono: :nono: route thappa poghuthu.....

vijitha
04-22-2005, 06:24 PM

appdi thahn irukkonum :ee: ennkku nandoo curry-um .. puttu-um romba piddikkum :sm11:

ns80
04-22-2005, 06:28 PM
nan ennoda BF kuvam kuttitu poven sonnathula irrunthu appadiye remake panni solluringala

how to kill your BF'ka idea keattaanga :evil: :ahha:

whichever relaxing place where you can hold your partner's hand and stroll a long way(perhaps an hour walk) and no people around (now dont let your wild imaginations wander around Amazon, Thar Desert or Mt.Everest :evil:) where you can talk all the crap you want with no one overhearing and giggling about it :ee: and then a pleasant dinner. this seems to be the most inexpensive yet memorable way to spend a date :ee:.

mrs_sri_gan
04-22-2005, 06:32 PM
how to kill your BF'ka idea keattaanga

ennoda BF yarunnu theriyama pesathinga....athu yarunna.....Geroge bush :ee:

goodcomplanboy
04-22-2005, 06:47 PM
appdi thahn irukkonum ennkku nandoo curry-um .. puttu-um romba piddikkum

sure done! anything for dessert ma'm

ada pavingala..... route thappa poghuthu.....

appadi ellam ille, ozhunga think pannunga :doh:

vijitha
04-22-2005, 06:52 PM
appdi thahn irukkonum ennkku nandoo curry-um .. puttu-um romba piddikkum

sure done! anything for dessert ma'm

cheeseeee cakeeee :ee:
nee nalla pillaiya irukkira.. keddkirathu ellam senchu thara.. wats the catch??? :wink:

mrs_sri_gan
04-22-2005, 07:10 PM
ada pavingala..... route thappa poghuthu.....
appadi ellam ille, ozhunga think pannunga :doh:

olunga straight'a utkanthu...nera pathu than think pannen....intha mathi thonuchu :doh:

vijitha
04-22-2005, 07:14 PM
olunga straight'a utkanthu...nera pathu than think pannen....intha mathi thonuchu :doh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MSG chellam where do u come up with these things? :ee:

goodcomplanboy
04-22-2005, 07:44 PM
cheeseeee cakeeee
nee nalla pillaiya irukkira.. keddkirathu ellam senchu thara.. wats the catch???

nothing infact. I dont ask anything back for spending time with my friends :)

olunga straight'a utkanthu...nera pathu than think pannen....intha mathi thonuchu

try try until you suceed :lol:

mrs_sri_gan
04-22-2005, 08:17 PM
MSG chellam where do u come up with these things?

from my under heart (adi manasu) :ahha:

san2003
04-23-2005, 02:46 AM

ada pavingala.....:nono: :nono: :nono: route thappa poghuthu.....

true MSG.... route thappa poghuthu... inga where would you take on a date idea kudutha... really date plan panarango ;) hehe... :ee:

goodcomplanboy
04-23-2005, 03:34 AM
true MSG.... route thappa poghuthu... inga where would you take on a date idea kudutha... really date plan panarango hehe...

ahaa kelambitaangaya kelambitaanga (watching lots of vadivel comedies lately)!!! Ithu enna puthu kathai arambikureenga :Ksp:

vendaam vendaam puthu kathai vendaam :nono: :nono:

san2003
04-24-2005, 01:21 PM
true MSG.... route thappa poghuthu... inga where would you take on a date idea kudutha... really date plan panarango hehe...

ahaa kelambitaangaya kelambitaanga (watching lots of vadivel comedies lately)!!! Ithu enna puthu kathai arambikureenga :Ksp:

vendaam vendaam puthu kathai vendaam :nono: :nono:

hehehehehe :ee: :D :ahha: .... okok.... ill be :ush: ;)

sri_gan
04-24-2005, 01:51 PM
சரி நான் மெயின் மேட்டருக்க ு வரேன்...

ஒரு மகரந்தமான மாலைப்பொழு து..
ஆட்கள் அரவம் இல்லா அமைதியான பூங்கா...
மெல்லிய ஓடை.. அதைத் தழுவிய தென்றல்..
தோளோடு தோள் சாய்ந்து கதைகள் பேசி...
கவிதைக்ள் சொல்லி... கனவிற்கு வடிவு கொடுத்து!!!
கண்ணில் கண் நோக்கி... சொல்வதைச் சொன்னால் கிடைக்காத அன்பா?

(இன்னும் வரும்...)

mrs_sri_gan
04-24-2005, 04:12 PM
SrI!!

Ippadi slow'a ponna kuda vantha ponnu pichukittu poiduva :lol: :lol: :lol:

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Bluelotus
04-24-2005, 06:49 PM
one question:

why would so many ppl watch a movie on a first date? :think:

coolian
04-24-2005, 06:56 PM
I am totally against that idea. Pretty lame. Why spend time looking at the idiot (box) when you have an excuse to stare at your woman for hours nonstop (it is a date :ee:)?

mrs_sri_gan
04-24-2005, 06:59 PM
why would so many ppl watch a movie on a first date? Thinking

enna appa than pakathu figure'u pesama padatha pakum.nama allu nimathiya oru 2 1/2 hrs thungittu......kanavula heroine'oda duet aduvar... :ahha:

athunala than nan ushara sri'ya padathukku kuttite poghala.... :sm12:

ns80
04-24-2005, 09:28 PM
why would so many ppl watch a movie on a first date?

padathukku poren'nu dhaan ellarum solraanga padatha scene by scene paaka poren'nu yaarume sollale :ahha:

dinesh
04-24-2005, 09:32 PM
padathukku poren'nu dhaan ellarum solraanga padatha scene by scene paaka poren'nu yaarume sollale
exactly......oruthanume parkatha flop padathuku thaan nammalu povaan,.......antha privacy vera enga kedaika poguthu :ahha:

sri_gan
04-25-2005, 12:16 AM
I am totally against that idea. Pretty lame. Why spend time looking at the idiot (box) when you have an excuse to stare at your woman for hours nonstop (it is a date :ee:)?

Do you have a girl friend?

san2003
04-25-2005, 12:21 AM

padathukku poren'nu dhaan ellarum solraanga padatha scene by scene paaka poren'nu yaarume sollale :ahha:

exactly ns... yaarume apidi solavae illai ;) ..... vera plan vechi irupanga.... that is :ush: ;)
jus kidding yaar :)

coolian
04-25-2005, 12:36 AM

Several :ee:.

sri_gan
04-25-2005, 12:43 AM

ok then :sm12: carry on.

ferny
04-25-2005, 01:23 AM
:think: .. where would I take I guy I barely know?? :think:

It will be a public place where we can have a conversation. Maybe go for a walk, watch the sunset, get some ice-cream and stop by a cafe on the way back...:think: or maybe hockey game, a comedy bar, or a game of pool, a salsa dance class perhaps...

Don't have the slightest clue! The whole point of the first date is to know the person enough to judge if there should be a second. How can you do that watching a movie?

Why spend time looking at the idiot (box) when you have an excuse to stare at your woman for hours nonstop (it is a date )?

Here is one reason...you'll freak her out!

goodcomplanboy
04-25-2005, 01:26 AM

Well good for you. But one doubt, do they know that you are their boyfriend. Just confirm it again, apparam you are just a friend whos a boy'nu solliduvaanga :sm12:

coolian
04-25-2005, 01:33 AM
or a game of *bad word*
Never heard of this (funny-sounding) game. Worked for you?

goodcomplanboy
04-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Never heard of this (funny-sounding) game. Worked for you?

ithu nakkal thaane :ahha: etho theriyaama typo error panni irukaanga :sm12: :sm12:

coolian
04-25-2005, 01:53 AM
Appadiya...:think:

ferny
04-25-2005, 02:10 AM
a game of *bad word*,

arrrr that is supposed to be p-o-o-l!! For some reason, it converts to *bad word*.

Sukran
05-29-2005, 12:13 AM
1st dates area always the most embarassing, and the most abnoxious ones. Usually, for me atleast, first dates are easiest when the talking is at a minimal level. At the same time, there should be no awkward silence at all. If there is, guys usually end up saying something stupid. I hate first dates. Their like the final exams. U prepare like there is no tommorow, and u finish it nervously, and get it out of the way, so u can move on to the summer. Just like that, first dates, filled with nervous, and awkward silence. Don't know what to say. Somehow get over it, and then the 2nd starts, and u actually start enjoying the date.

Minimal talking....movies are the best.