PDA

View Full Version : Jithan - Preview

krishng
04-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Radaan Media Works (India) Ltd is back with their second film Jithan with Ramesh and Pooja in the lead. Ramesh is the son of top producer R.B.Choudary and brother of actor Jeeva.
Jithan is the story of Jithan, a young man with zero confidence and is confused with his life. His mother (Nalini)nags him constantly while his father watches and does not defend his son in any way. He is no ladies’ man either. He loves a snobby girl who already has a boyfriend and to top it all, Jithan does not have the respect of his friends or his peers. He is an all around loser.

One fine day, Jithan is very upset with his life and decides to wish if he would disappear and . . . poof! He is given the gift to be invisible. The rest of the film has the antics of Jithan enjoying his invisibility and trying to win his lover.

The original story is by Ramgopal Varma. R.Ramesh Babu is the cinematographer and Srikanth Deva scores the music. Two of the songs are picturised in the lush and picturesque locales of Phuket Island. Editing is by V.T.Vijyan and the film is directed by Vincent Selva.

Source: Sify

vijitha
04-27-2005, 09:34 PM
ohhh intha padam pooja-ka parrkkalam.. i think she is cute :sm05:

ns80
04-27-2005, 09:50 PM
His mother (Nalini)nags him constantly while his father watches and does not defend his son

Nalini's quite becoming popular in this kind of a role.

krish,
do u have any idea what happened to B.Lenin in the editor combo B.Lenin-V.T.Vijayan :think:

Priyam2004
04-27-2005, 11:27 PM
I saw the trailers/previews for this movie...and it looked like some kind of thriller movie...that's the image they're trying to create (I think) :think: But reading the story it just seems like a usual love story added with a twist = "Invisibility" :Ksp: Is Ramesh Jeeva's elder brother or younger brother, he looks like Jeeva's elder brother!! :ee:

Thanks for the info neat Krish

raghu
04-28-2005, 05:52 PM
i think its a remake of hindi movie "gayab"..ok va dhan irundhudhu Hindila..tamila eppadi edukaranganum papom.