PDA

View Full Version : Leaf's departure is because of Wind's pursuit....Or

valluvan
05-01-2005, 04:26 PM
Good One.......

Leaf's departure is because of Wind's pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay......

Tree

People call me "Tree".

I had dated 5 girls when I was in Pre-U. There is one girl who I love a lot but never dared to go after. She didn't have a pretty face, good figure or an outstanding charm. She was just a very ordinary girl. I liked her. I really liked her. I liked her innocence, her frankness, her intelligence and her fragility. Reason for not going after her was that I felt somebody so ordinary like her was not a good match for me. I was also afraid that after we were together all the feelings would vanish. I was also afraid other's gossip would hurt her.

I felt that if she were my girl, she'd be mine ultimately & I didn't have to give up everything just for her. The last reason, made her accompanying me for 3 years. She watched me chase other girls, and I have made her heart cry for 3 years. She was a good actor, and me a demanding director. When I kissed my second girlfriend, she bumped into us. She was embarrassed but smiled & said, "Go on!" before running off. The next day, her eyes were swollen like a walnut. I did not want to know what caused her to cry. Later that day, I returned from soccer training to get something & watched her cry in the classroom for an hour or so. My fourth girlfriend did not like her. There was once when both of them quarreled. I know that based on her character she is not the type that will start the quarrel. However, I still sided my girlfriend. I shouted at her & ignored her feelings and walked off with my girlfriend. The next day, she was laughing & joking with me like nothing happened. I know she was hurt but she did not know deep down inside I was hurt too.

When I broke up with my fifth girlfriend, I asked her out. Later that day, I told her I had something to tell her. I told her about my break up. Coincidentally, she has something to tell me too, about her getting together. I knew who the person was. His pursuit for her had been the talk of the School. I did not show her my heartache, just smiles & best wishes. Once I reached home, I could not breathe. Tears rolled & I broke down. How many times have I seen her cry for the man who did not acknowledge her presence?

During graduation, I read a SMS in my hp. It said, "Leaf's departure is because of Wind's pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay"

Leaf

People call me Leaf.

During the 3 years of Pre-U, I was on very close terms with a guy as buddy kind. However, when he had his first girlfriend, I learnt a feeling I never should have learnt - Jealousy. Sourness to the extreme limit. They were only together for 2 months. When they broke up, I hid my happiness. But after a month, he got together with another girl.

I liked him & I know he liked me. But why won't he pursue me? Since he loves me why he didn't he make the first move? Whenever he had a new girlfriend, my heart would hurt. After some time, I began to suspect that this was one-sided love. If he didn't like me, why did he treat me so well? It's beyond what you will normally do for a friend. I know his likes, his habits. But his feelings towards me I can never figure out. You can't expect me a girl, to ask him. Despite that, I still wanted to be by his side. Care for him, accompany him, and love him. Hoping that one day, he will come to love me. Because of this, I waited for him. Sometimes, I wondered if I should continue waiting. The pain, the dilemma accompanied me for 3 years.

At the end of my 3rd year, a junior pursues me. Everyday he pursues me. He's like the cool & gentle wind, trying to blow off a leaf from a tree. In the end, I realized that I wanted to give this wind a small footing in my heart. I know the wind will bring the leaf to a better land. Finally, leaf left the tree, but the tree only smiled & didn't ask me to stay.

Leaf's departure is because of Wind's pursuit. Or cause Tree didn't ask her to stay.

Wind

People call me Wind.

Because I like a girl called leaf. Because she's so dependent on tree, so I have to be a gust wind. A wind that will blow her away. When I first met her, it was 1 month after I was transferred to this new school. I saw a petite person look ing at my seniors & me playing soccer. During ECA time, she will always be sitting there. Be it alone or with her friends, looking at him. When he talks with girls, there's jealousy in her eyes. When he looked at her, there's a smile in her eyes. Looking at her became my habit. Just like, she likes to look at him.

One day, she didn't appear. I felt something missing. I can't explain the feeling except it's a kind of uneasiness. The senior was also not there as well. I went to their classroom, hid outside and saw my senior scolding her. Tears were in her eyes while he left. The next day, I saw her at her usual place, looking at him. I walked over and smiled to her. Took out a note & gave to her. She was surprised. She looked at me, smiled & accepts the note. The next day, she appeared & passes me a note and left.

It read, "Leaf's heart is too heavy and wind couldn't blow her away."

"It's not that leaf heart is too heavy. It because leaf never want to leave tree." I replied her note with this statement and slowly she started to talk to me & accept my presents & phone calls. I know that the person she loves is not me. But I have this perseverance that one day I will make her like me. Within 4 months, I have declared my love for her no less than 20 times. Every time, she will divert away from the topic. But I never give up. If I decide I want her to be mine, I will definitely use all means to win her over. I can't remember how many times I have declared my love to her. Although I know, she will try to divert but I still bear a small ray of hope.

Hoping that she will agree to be my girlfriend. I didn't hear any reply from her over the phone. I asked, "What are you doing? How come you didn't want to reply?" She said, "I'm nodding my head". "Ah?" I could n't believe my ears. "I'm nodding my head" She replied loudly. I hang up the phone, quickly changed and took a taxi and rush to her place & press her doorbell. During the moment when she opens the door, I hugged her tightly.

Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay...

Moral ( :think: ...debatable)

In love, we win very rarely, but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone more than you love yourself. There comes a time when we stop loving someone, not because that person has stopped loving us but because we have found out that, they'd be happier if we let go....

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep? When we cry? When we imagine? When we kiss? This is because THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD ARE UNSEEN.

There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind, but keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world. It's the beginning of a new life. Happiness lies for those who cry those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of the people who have touched our lives.

A great love? It's when you shed tears and still you care for them, it's when they ignore you and still you long for them. It's when they begin to love another and yet you smile and say, "I'm happy for you." If love fails, set yourself free, let your heart spread its wings and fly again. Remember you may find love and lose it, but when love dies, you never have to die with it.

The strongest people are not those who always win but those who stand back up when they fall. Somehow, along the course of life, you learn about yourself and realize that there should never be regrets, only a life long appreciation of the choices you've made. Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

It's more dangerous to weep inwardly rather than outwardly. Outward tears can be wiped away while secret tears scar forever...

It's best to wait for the one you want than settle for one that's available. It's best to wait for the right one because life is too short to waste on just someone.

Bluelotus
05-01-2005, 05:28 PM
tell me, how do you know that the wind wasn't the right one for the leaf?
obviosuly the tree wasn't.

The leaf's departure ....is because the wind in his gentleness managed to conquer her fragile heart. He is the one for her, not the one who cared yet turned away.

may the wind gently blow the leaf throughout their life...because she needs him as much as he needs her
after all how do you know there is a wind if the leaves do not rustle to it??

:D Valluvan, a very nice read indeed

blue.

valluvan
05-01-2005, 09:08 PM
tell me, how do you know that the wind wasn't the right one for the leaf?
obviosuly the tree wasn't.

The leaf's departure ....is because the wind in his gentleness managed to conquer her fragile heart. He is the one for her, not the one who cared yet turned away.

Bcoz Leaf says, even though the Tree ignored it, the Leaf has loved the Tree and the Tree as well as per Tree's saying in the last. So it would rather suitable for the Leaf to live with the Tree.

Though Leaf loved the Tree so much, it accepted Wind's pursuit because neither the Tree nor the Leaf proposed and it can't be the gentleness and may be the number of attempts that the Wind made.

may the wind gently blow the leaf throughout their life...because she needs him as much as he needs her
after all how do you know there is a wind if the leaves do not rustle to it??

blue.

If the Leaf is very attached to the Tree and obviously the Tree also, then the Leaf won't/ can't leave the Tree. :D

valluvan
05-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Summa for testing....(Veera yaar thread-la pottaalum adikka vanduruvaanga....so testing in my thread :wink: )

[stream:bf4bde7b19]http://www.geocities.com/ha2he2hi/Geetham/12B.mp3[/stream:bf4bde7b19]

dinesh
05-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Too confusing for my taste....I shall remain an emotional tree-head....far more safer if you ask me

vasan
05-02-2005, 12:26 AM
It is better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all. :sm03:

Good one, Valluvan. One thing though: there aren't any morals to any story of love. Situations and people are so entirely different what is true in one persons life is so much different in another persons life..

There is no truer or nobler feeling than to be broken because you love some one, and you wish them the best. :b:

Vasan

san2003
05-02-2005, 03:07 AM
If the Leaf is very attached to the Tree and obviously the Tree also, then the Leaf won't/ can't leave the Tree. :D

indeed very true :) ... nice one vallu.... reminds me of something .. :think:.... :ush:

anyway.... if the leaf is attached to the tree... and tree is also attached to leaf... but do not accept the love of leaf....though like the company of leaf.... and when wind comes to blow leaf... leaf will fall down... and now alone.. without tree and wind... isnt that worst? so rather.. the leaf stay with tree.. knowing that tree will never accept leaf's love :) rather than falling for wind.. and end up fallin to the ground :ee: .... make sense? ...haha

Bluelotus
05-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Bcoz Leaf says, even though the Tree ignored it, the Leaf has loved the Tree and the Tree as well as per Tree's saying in the last. So it would rather suitable for the Leaf to live with the Tree.

truth time about the Tree:
he thinks she is far too ordinary, far too below him. Simply not high enough a prize to try and fight for.
He knows he is hurting her yet would carry on doing so.
He is far too concerned abt some "feeling" vanishing than about her happiness.

When you love someone you should care more abt the person than some silly "feeling" :evil:

this type of person doesn't actually know how rare and precious love is ...and would nevr be able to make the Leaf happy, Ever.

Though Leaf loved the Tree so much, it accepted Wind's pursuit because neither the Tree nor the Leaf proposed and it can't be the gentleness and may be the number of attempts that the Wind made.

yes she loved him...it was one sided...just plain sort of hero worshipping...

The wind was persistant, yet gentle, he neevr forced her. He listened to her.
He was there for her, he's much much better than the tree. A real man if you like :wink:
"nothing is fair in love or war"
there's a french saying which goes "whoever goes hunting lose their place, and those who go fishing get the place"
Tree was forever hunting every other girl but the one he professed to love :Ksp:
the Wind knew who he loved and wanted in his life...and he went after her, gently, persistantly

yes the leaf is initially attached to the tree. She learns many things and mostly about life and maturity...then one day she is finally ready to take up flight and enjoy life instead of being "nobody" for the tree....
after all you and I know that the tree couldn't care less because they were so many more leaves prettier than her for him...

though like the company of leaf.... and when wind comes to blow leaf... leaf will fall down... and now alone.. without tree and wind... isnt that worst? so rather.. the leaf stay with tree.. knowing that tree will never accept leaf's love rather than falling for wind.. and end up fallin to the ground

appdi illa-ma
when the wind shall come and carry off our beautiful leaf...he shall never let her go...
when the wind and leaf die ...then only then will the leaf fall to the ground..and become fertiliser
sorry ...bad joke :oops:

I am soooooo going tree hugging tomorrow :ee:

blue.

san2003
05-03-2005, 01:59 PM
appdi illa-ma
when the wind shall come and carry off our beautiful leaf...he shall never let her go...
when the wind and leaf die ...then only then will the leaf fall to the ground..and become fertiliser
sorry ...bad joke :oops:

I am soooooo going tree hugging tomorrow :ee:

blue.

blues... i understand wat ur tryin to mean.. but wat if... leaf does go with the wind... but wind is not her kinda guy... not perfect match... n wind also feels the same later on... leaf would eventually fall to ground... so isnt it better for leaf to be hanging on to the tree knowin that the love maybe one sided or just not told to each other... but jus being the bestest frenz :ee:.... sounds more complicated? :think:

bluey.... go faster n hug the tree... ok va ;) hehehe

goodcomplanboy
05-03-2005, 03:09 PM
In love, we win very rarely, but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone more than you love yourself. There comes a time when we stop loving someone, not because that person has stopped loving us but because we have found out that, they'd be happier if we let go....

nice thought :think: now the tree is thinking :ahha:

vasan
05-03-2005, 06:37 PM
leaf would eventually fall to ground... so isnt it better for leaf to be hanging on to the tree knowin that the love maybe one sided or just not told to each other

Sansdoll...

The leaf would eventually fall to the ground... yeah.. a real leaf and real ground..

but this is a metaphor (which you know well, being a musician and writer and all.. :D), and it ought not to be taken beyond its usage...

appuram, leaf will fall, dry, pakkaththu veetila sweep panniduvaanga, caught fire, appadinnu poyittee irukkum.. no end.. (Matter cannot be destroyed or created, remember.. :P :P)..

'Nways jokes apart, strange things do happen and most life is complicated. Each must decide what is appropriate and good and go with it.. (sometimes whats nice and appropriate now is silly after two years, but thats life... what can any one do? :(... )..

Find a good tree, stick close... :wink:

v-

ps: Bleu..... Hugging a tree is not hugging a guy - don't mix the metaphors with true objects.. :evil: :evil: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

butterfly
05-04-2005, 01:04 AM
First of all duhhhhh to the tree for being so confused That he needed to date 5 ppl to find his true love

Duhhhh to the Leaf for loving the Tree but going away with the wind

Because I like a girl called leaf. Because she's so dependent on tree, so I have to be a gust wind.

duhhhhh @ the wind for even after knowing the leaf loved the Tree yet took the leaf away frm the Tree

Good story valluvan....Sometimes in Life we meet ppl...make friends & then take them for granted

goodcomplanboy
05-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Sidetrack->

duhhhhh @ pattams for duhhhing @ tree, leaf & wind :ahha:

valluvan
05-05-2005, 12:57 AM
truth time about the Tree:
he thinks she is far too ordinary, far too below him. Simply not high enough a prize to try and fight for.
He knows he is hurting her yet would carry on doing so.
He is far too concerned abt some "feeling" vanishing than about her happiness.

When you love someone you should care more abt the person than some silly "feeling" :evil:

That may be that person's characteristics.....like what most of the world are doing.....loving their parents and never show it to them.

Ok...this is side track....... so are you saying dating is not fair???

yes she loved him...it was one sided...just plain sort of hero worshipping...
The wind was persistant, yet gentle, he neevr forced her. He listened to her.
He was there for her, he's much much better than the tree. A real man if you like :wink:
"nothing is fair in love or war"

It's not one sided. Tree and Leaf have cried at different stages when one is leaving the other. This is because of the love that had with each other.

yes the leaf is initially attached to the tree. She learns many things and mostly about life and maturity...then one day she is finally ready to take up flight and enjoy life instead of being "nobody" for the tree....

How do you say she becomes matured during a span of 1 or 2 years???? :00: So going with Wind leaving the Tree behind is maturity??? weird. :ee:

Sometimes in Life we meet ppl...make friends & then take them for granted

Very true...butterfly.

Sidetrack->

duhhhhh @ pattams for duhhhing @ tree, leaf & wind

:lol: :lol: :D