PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian Local Tamil Songz!!!

ZePenguin
05-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Hi there...
I guess many of u guyz havent heard of malaysian local tamil songs yet!!..
Well, head over to my site and listen to them!!..
For sure you'll like them!!..
Enjoy!!

http://www.planetmp3.tk

san2003
05-10-2005, 01:34 PM
ze penguin... when i saw this post.. the first thing came across my mind...
"goyang goyang". .... hahahahahaha.... only msians would know that ;)

thats the funniest song ever ;) hahaha

coolian
05-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Nah, I know that too - and I love it :ee:!

san2003
05-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Nah, I know that too - and I love it :ee:!

u like the goyang goyang song? gosh.. oh well.. no comments ;) hehe... its a catchy song.. but got bored of it.. if the whole country plays the song at the same time :sm18:

ZePenguin
05-11-2005, 02:50 AM
hehe..yeah....the goyang-goyang (shake-shake) was a hit in Malaysia!!..but before that, a song called Akkamage by Darkkey was damn hit in the late 90's !!!...All malaysian tamil songs rockz!!!....especially kashmir stone...with their 'remaked' version of 80's songs like aasai noru vagai, yengeyum yephotum....imagine these songs were sang in a 'heavy-meta-rock' version!!...

san2003
05-11-2005, 03:21 AM
All malaysian tamil songs rockz!!!....especially kashmir stone...with their 'remaked' version of 80's songs like aasai noru vagai, yengeyum yephotum....imagine these songs were sang in a 'heavy-meta-rock' version!!...

kashmir stone is famous of doin that.. remake songs in heavy metal style ... im not a fan of heavy metal stuff :|

btw.. who sang goyang goyang? :ee:

coolian
05-11-2005, 06:56 AM
I believe it was "Tamila Boyz". I used to love Kokkorokko and Maravana - still listen to them from time to time :ee:. Those songs used to pump me up!!!!!

san2003
05-11-2005, 07:14 AM
I believe it was "Tamila Boyz". I used to love Kokkorokko and Maravana - still listen to them from time to time :ee:. Those songs used to pump me up!!!!!

tamila boyz'va?.... hmm... kettathae illai ;)

oh..cooli.. ur a legend.. i was tryin to figure out wat was that song yrs back was famous like this goyang song.... yes "Kokkorokkoro" ;) ... did tamila boyz sang this as well... or was it kashmir stone? ... oh well.. doesn matter to me :ee:

one of my frens has a band in msia..indian band... playin indian music... not heavy metal nor hard rock stuff.. their genre r more into poprock stuff...... :) also they do original songs.. there r tryin to get into msian indian music market...well.. all i can say all the best

i feel msian indian music market is not doin so well.. in sense... the genre of music is very limited... n not many original stuff except those heavy metal peeps :(
those who win n join the padal potti in astro also seem to be no where.. well.. they sing songs from movies n stuff... i would love to see some original stuff from them... it would change the whole perspective on indians generally i feel :ee:

coolian
05-11-2005, 07:30 AM
Well, no offence, but 98% of the M'sian Tamil songs I've heard suck :ahha:. You're right about the heavy metal part...bleh...

But a few do kick some a55 though.

san2003
05-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Well, no offence, but 98% of the M'sian Tamil songs I've heard suck :ahha:. You're right about the heavy metal part...bleh...

But a few do kick some a55 though.

well... i din wanna say it straight that they suck.. but well.. since u said it.. yes.. they suck n thats wat i was tellin about... but i give credit in sense of comin up with original stuff(well they tried)... :ee:

sori penguin..no offence.. seems like ur really into the msian tamil music business ;)

ZePenguin
05-11-2005, 11:03 AM
*san2003 - nah..itz nothing for me.. :)

hihihi...yeah....many of them suckz! As u can see, most of them have the same 'dangdut' (dance) like music and the same rhyme!!...such as Darkkey, The keys and some songz from lock up!!....We cant understand a word in their songz man!!...

Well, ...

Tamila Boys - Goyang Goyang
Lock Up - Kokorogiri
Darkkey - Maravana!

bharanishan
05-11-2005, 11:45 AM
hey penguin....

havent heard of any malaysian tamil songs....

have to look ..thanx anyhow and i will have a look at the website and say the comments later...