PDA

View Full Version : Arindhum Ariyaamalum - Review

krishng
05-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Vishnuvardhan, one time associate of Santhosh Sivan is back with his second film Arindhum Ariyamalum. The film, which is presented in style, has the right mix of emotions, humour, romance and action to make it a good entertainer.
Sathya (Navdeep), a Brahmin boy who lost his parents while still a child, was living with his grandfather. He comes to Chennai to study engineering. He stays with his family friend 'Five Star' Krishna. Sathya falls in love with Sandhya (Samiksha) a classmate. Several times, Sathya witnesses Kutty (Arya), the son of Adhi Narayanan (Prakashraj) a local toughie, in action. In one such encounter of Kutty with his rival gang, Sandhya is shot in the leg. She is hospitalized and Sathya informs the police that he can identify the assailant. This brings him in direct confrontation with the father-son mafia duo. A newly appointed police officer is on the mission to nail down the mafia gang. The story takes a turn when Adhi Narayanan discovers that Sathya is none other than his son and tries to bring him into the fold but the young boy is terrified of his new found father and brother. The uniting of Satya with his father and brother forms the rest of the story.
The major plus points of the film are Arya, Prakashraj, Samiksha, and cinematography and stunt sequences. Arya bowls you over with his intense performance as the son of Prakashraj. His ruggedness, body language and dialogue delivery is very impressive. Similarly Prakashraj as the middle aged mafia leader who maintains his cool and later on as the doting father who chases his newly found son is simply marvelous. Samiksha fits the bill as the mod chewing gum college student. Nirav Shah's cinematography is a major asset to the taut screenplay. His camera movements in the action sequences (choreographed by Thiagarajan) are a treat to watch. Yuvan's music is racy and peppy. The only weak link in the film is Navdeep who at many times comes up with a dumb look. Director Visnuvardhan has woven a good screenplay which shifts from romance to action and to a tale of father-son bonding but laced with humour. He has etched the central characters in depth and this makes the film stand apart from others. Producer 'Punnagai Poove' Geetha makes an impressive cameo appearance as the collector out to rid the town of rowdies. On the whole, the film is worth watching.

Source: Galatta

mrs_sri_gan
05-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Nan ennaiku preview padichen innaiku padika :snooty: :snooty:

vijitha
06-03-2005, 04:40 PM
The major plus points of the film are Arya, Prakashraj, Samiksha, and cinematography and stunt sequences. Arya bowls you over with his intense performance as the son of Prakashraj. His ruggedness, body language and dialogue delivery is very impressive.

his acting was really good..
specially in the scene.. where he goes to peace.. talk with the other villan.. and end up beating him.. up............ :b:

Arya is fyneeeeeeeee :sm05:

itechlegend
06-03-2005, 06:15 PM
romba adithadiya irukum nu partha romba jolly'ah iruku...
athuvum sathya thannoda payan nu therinjathuku aprum
adhi'yum kutty'um panra looty romba super..

Shy
06-03-2005, 06:27 PM
:yes: true Viji.. I started liking this guy :sm11: :sm11: Romba smart and rough looking.. ;)

Shy

suha
06-04-2005, 06:48 AM
appo ennnakum pakkanum :Ksp:

ennaku songs piddikkum :ee:

konjam konjam ennakum unai pidchi irrukka en puriyavillai :Ksp:

itechlegend
06-04-2005, 09:18 AM
atha vida intha song nalla iruku
en kannodum nenjodum moochodum ni yadi...

krishng
06-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Suha, idhellam periyavanga pesikittu irukaanga. nee edhukku paarkanum??

cheers.

suha
06-05-2005, 02:28 AM
Suha, idhellam periyavanga pesikittu irukaanga. nee edhukku paarkanum??

cheers.

why naan paaka kudaddhhaaa :oops:

krishng
06-05-2005, 09:21 AM
why naan paaka kudaddhhaaa :oops:

Suha kutty, indha padam nalla irukku. neeyum parkira madhiri dhaan irukku. so enjoy pannu.

cheers.

mrs_sri_gan
06-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Nan innum intha padam pakala :cry:

krishng
06-06-2005, 04:51 PM
seekiram paarunga MSG. romba nalla irukku indha padam. dont miss it..

cheers.

suha
06-07-2005, 05:19 AM
Suha kutty, indha padam nalla irukku. neeyum parkira madhiri dhaan irukku. so enjoy pannu.

cheers.

naan yesterday pathuteinn :ee:

mm good paaruva ilaa :Ksp:
but songs edhur pataha madirri ilaa :oops:

krishng
06-07-2005, 09:32 AM
adhaan kozhandhainga ellam periyavanga soll pechu enga kekkudhu. adhula suha chellam mattum vidhi vilakka enna?

cheers.

suha
06-07-2005, 12:17 PM
ho apddiyaa :think: naan elorukitayum kettu thaan pappein :Ksp: ....me good gilr :ee:

vijitha
06-07-2005, 12:41 PM
:yes: true Viji.. I started liking this guy :sm11: :sm11: Romba smart and rough looking.. ;)

Shy

Shy :yes: :yes:

I've watched this movie like 5 times now :oops:

krishng
06-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Suha good gala? inga irukira ellorum dhaan idha sollanum.. nee solla koodadhu chellam..

cheers.

suha
06-07-2005, 02:52 PM
:Ksp: appo me not -aaaa :cry:

me good girl me good gilr http://file.sayclub.co.kr/charimg/item_real2/s_f_01_504_01_02.gif

krishng
06-07-2005, 04:51 PM
acho yaaru sonna suha chellam.. needhaan geetham chella kozhandhai achey. suha good gal dhaan.. yaar sonna ketta ponnunu!!!

cheers.

vijitha
06-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Naina.. nee ennum intha paddam paarthu mudikkilaya.. no review posted by you yet...

intha dvd vanthudannum parrkkanum.. intha weekend :think:

chinglees
06-16-2005, 06:41 PM
intha padam pudikala....aana :Ksp: endingla sodapalls..prakash raj'a yein arrest pannala..

Policekitendu thappika mudiyumaa... :Ksp:

Shy
06-16-2005, 11:21 PM

Shy

Shy :yes: :yes:

I've watched this movie like 5 times now :oops:

Ullam ketkumaevum 5-6 times parthu irupiyae :think: :think:

Shy

vijitha
06-17-2005, 12:04 AM
Ullam ketkumaevum 5-6 times parthu irupiyae :think: :think:

Shy

illai.. naan Arinthum.. ariyamallum thahn countless times parththen :oops:

suha
06-17-2005, 01:22 AM
acho shy akka ungaluku teriyadhaa :think:

indha viji surya va vittu tu ippo.. Aryaa va pidichitu irrukkuu :doh: adhu thaan 4-5 times pathu irruku indha movei :Ksp: adhuvum thee piddika song maatum 100 times :oops: