PDA

View Full Version : How to Show Someone You're Interested

ramana
05-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Here's How:

Create opportunities for you to see each other. This might include secretly waiting in the hall or sitting near him/her at lunch.
Make eye contact and smile!
When you pass him/her in the hall, say 'Hi!'
Get to know some of his/her friends
If you have a class together, ask him/her a question about it.
Ask him/her about something you know s/he is interested in.
Ask if s/he wants to hang out sometime.

Tips:
If you're like me, sending these signals can be scary. Start small and work your way up to the tougher steps.
Don't set yourself up to get hurt, make sure you haven't put your entire self-worth into whether or not s/he responds to your signals.

wildbee_79
06-15-2003, 02:32 AM
dont think tooo much .... if u r sure u r in love just go out there and propose... dont presume anything.... if u love her true mostly ur love will be accepted.. all the best to all...

bee

Kisu Kisu
06-15-2003, 09:58 AM
very slow ravi
this is 21st centuary so be fast
go straight and tell "i love you" save the words and energy
(dont waste time & energy by writing poems and letters or talking too much rubbish)
if she says no or takes long time to tell
just move on with the next girl man
so many fishes in the sea

thamizh
06-15-2003, 11:25 AM
how many fishes hv u caught kisu kisu ? :wink:

wildbee_79
06-15-2003, 09:19 PM
but'll not like all the fishes kisu kisu.... if u like more than one then i think u r immature and ur love is not love .. thats infa.....it takes yrs to come out of the feelings... time is the best medicine as it can heal all sorts of wounds...

bee

guru
06-16-2003, 01:45 PM
everybody has their own way ravi you are too slow I think

wildbee_79
06-17-2003, 03:16 AM
slow and steady wins on occassions.. remember that tooo....

bee

06-19-2003, 06:03 PM
Hi ,

Love is something very special which each and every one will experience in their life or have to experience. I will say you all ONE thing..... You may like a girl .. You will do anything for her.......
Before you propose to her.... Make sure that u both belong the same religion...caste and all such stuff.... May be people in this forum might scold me.. In this 21st century what about religion and caste u r talking about...... Don't ever take these light ok.... Make sure that the girl can come to you by all means..... Finally she should not turn around and say My parents are weak, If I say I love a person and that too of different religion and different caste.. they will die..... Check whether the girl has the basic courage to tell her parents ok... It should not be u love each other, but she does not even open her mouth about ur relationship to others.
I LOVE YOU is a very powerful word and it is the expression of ultimate FEELINGS from ur heart..... Don't waste on some person who will dump you at the end... I just took the girl as an example.... It suits for both gender.. ok... I am not saying don't love ... Love....Love.... But love the appropriate person.... Don't waste your love on some person who will never care what happens.... Who doesnot even want to talk about ur relationship with others.... Who does not want to fight back to get you back in her life.....

Finally, Please LOVE... But Love the correct person who can join hands with you whatever may be the problem.

Take care guys......
Love .... Love can only save this world....
Lack of LOVE leads to many problems......

LOVE .... LOVE....

I wish you each and everyone to get a LOVING and CARING partner which I lack.....
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST .....

wildbee_79
06-19-2003, 09:01 PM
what u say is somewhat correct... u cant live happily after hurting others feelings... but love is such a thing u cant curb, u'll not know when u fall in love, so its a bit difficult .... one thing u can do is u can talk to her parents, might be u can take ur parents also along, and win their heart... calculations on decideing whom to love hooooo no.. then its not true love...

what is that guest ..

I wish you each and everyone to get a LOVING and CARING partner which I lack.....

but u can turn that around by showing lots of love and care right...try it b4 saying i lack a loving and caring partner

bee

06-20-2003, 03:46 PM
Thanks Bee....

U can love .... But the feeling u get when ur loved is GREAT.
See the girl should have the basic courage to tell her parents that I love a person correct. If thats not there nothing can be done.

You have to fight for everything in your life correct. Nothing comes free or easy. I believed that she will fight for me which she didnot...
I am not blaming that person.... I would have been happy if she had atleast spoke to her parents about our love and tried to convince them..... There could have been some way rather than just leaving the way it comes.... Thinking this our fate.

Nothing is going to happen hereafter...

wildbee_79
06-20-2003, 08:10 PM
take ur parents and talk to their parents.... thats what i can say now... if she is not married yet all the best .. give ur last shot... may love be in ur side..

bee

utamav03
07-15-2003, 04:08 AM
just go and speak your heart out

arumugam57
08-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Go with plastic

sri_gan
09-21-2003, 05:33 PM
If you love,

First think about your current situation, most of the time it will clear your mind and if it was infatuation it will vanish.

If it was still making your thrilled then you have a feeling for that person so,

1. You tell in the way you like. (No friends, No help and No advice)
2. Make sure you will be upto it what you say or when you propose.
3. Talk with eye contact, It always helps in human relationship and will help you to learn better about the person you are facing.

After Success:
Keep the spirit for it.

If lost:

I wouldn't say you should not try (one more time, doesn't work move on), but keep yourself cool, its just the fact your feelings were not recognized (several reasons may be behind it and it could create a mess if enforced) and it is not the end.

It is for joy and let it be it.

vennai1
09-22-2003, 08:50 PM
sri_gan,

do you work for municipality... why are kelarufying old kuppai !?! ;)

sri_gan
09-23-2003, 03:28 AM
sri_gan,

do you work for municipality... why are kelarufying old kuppai !?! ;)

How about you recognizing, Instead of researching where I work which is off the topic.

Even if it is old it was there rite? You become old too,

thats doesn't mean

1. You are kuppai.
2. I work for municipality.

Peace out.

vennai1
09-23-2003, 09:35 PM
nanbare,

kovam vendaamapaa... unmaiya sonnen ...avalavu thaan ;) ;)