PDA

View Full Version : How 2 know if a girl likes u

jaggy4u
06-18-2005, 04:31 AM
1) watch her body if she faces u directly while talking 2 u or when ur in a group she generally STANDS IN FRONT OF U.

2) galz WANNA ATTRACT GUYZ if a gal starts making LOUD PHYSICAL GESTURES (waving hands OFTEN) , or just try n sound HAPPY N COOL eg near water cooler when she is with her friends or do anything that seems loud talk n a LOUD VOICE or LAUGH loudly . be sure she is trying 2 attract GUYZ but u cant guess if its u OR UR FRIEND STANDING NEXT 2 U.

3)WATCH HER BODY GUYZ when she is talking 2 u does she show u sometimes the INNER PALMS or THE INNER WRIST it shows she likes u n wants u 2 c her hidden or not so visible part.

4) WHEN SHE IS SITTING WATCH D TIP OF HER FOOTWEAR is it pointing towards u ull come 2 know if she wants 2 talk 2 u or is intrested in u(2 talk).

5) IF D GAL CALLS U FROM HER MOBILE FONE N HAS LENGHTY TALKZ well u more important than money lol. just ask urself does that gal wants 2 talk 2 me or is it just me talking 2 her.

6) if a gal sayz “ U R MAD“ OR “TU PAAGAL HAI“ she likes u dude .

7) WHEN A GAL HAS A CRUSH ON A GUY most of the times she tells it 2 her BEST FRIEND so just keep ur eyes n ears open just n case her friends tell u. VARNA watch d attitude of her best friend either SHE WOULD BECOME VERY NICE 2 U(ur d crush of her best frnd yaar so ur her jiju or bro n law)OR she would become RUDE 2 U N IGNORE U. so just watch out.

8) KEEP D BEST FRND HAPPY n b SWEET 2 HER she can make or break ur chances but dont seem to be too intrested in her.

9) when a gal is attracted 2 u JUST TELL HER u wanna BE FRIENDS WITH HER (lol) ull seem less desperate and needy she would get attracted to u even more GUYZ women LOVE GUYZ with whoom THEY CAN feel SAFE so when u use d word friend ull take off all d sexual energy so ULL B DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GUYZ.ILL TAKE THIS UP n next post

10) COMPLIMENT HER not on her looks on the BAG she is carrying on the FOOTWEAR thE ACCESORIES (bangles,tops,earlings) she has spent soo many hours CHOOSING THEM for us GUYZ just compliment her on this most guyz ignore it BUT UR a PLAYBOY SO DO IT.watch her reaction it is important she would OBVIOUSLY LIKE IT but c if she blushes or keeps a normal outlook.

Update: Adapted from an Blog. Missed the url :(

chinglees
06-18-2005, 06:02 AM
1) watch her body if she faces u directly while talking 2 u or when ur in a group she generally STANDS IN FRONT OF U.
appadiye opposite :( enaku back thaan pidikum :ahha:

2) galz WANNA ATTRACT GUYZ if a gal starts making LOUD PHYSICAL GESTURES (waving hands OFTEN) , or just try n sound HAPPY N COOL eg near water cooler when she is with her friends or do anything that seems loud talk n a LOUD VOICE or LAUGH loudly . be sure she is trying 2 attract GUYZ but u cant guess if its u OR UR FRIEND STANDING NEXT 2 U.

:sm12: :sm12: :ush:

Idiot
06-18-2005, 03:03 PM
ada ada ada.. ponnugala pathi oru ph.d. panni irukanga pa..

jaggy kalakureenga ponga..

suha
06-19-2005, 12:33 AM
if a gal sayz “ U R MAD“ OR “TU PAAGAL HAI“ she likes u dude .

me told this my GF too.... :ahha: and my bhabi too :lol:

idhullam waste pa waste :lol: :lol: :lol:

direct-aa kettu terinjikonggo :sm10: :ahha:

jaggy4u
06-19-2005, 06:49 AM
if a gal sayz “ U R MAD“ OR “TU PAAGAL HAI“ she likes u dude .

me told this my GF too.... :ahha: and my bhabi too :lol:

idhullam waste pa waste :lol: :lol: :lol:

direct-aa kettu terinjikonggo :sm10: :ahha:

unakku ingha enna velai.. :nono: po kids corner unakku sri bhaiya pottu kuduthurukkarla angha po..

san2003
06-19-2005, 06:54 AM
3)WATCH HER BODY GUYZ when she is talking 2 u does she show u sometimes the INNER PALMS or THE INNER WRIST it shows she likes u n wants u 2 c her hidden or not so visible part.

:Ksp: :Ksp:

6) if a gal sayz “ U R MAD“ OR “TU PAAGAL HAI“ she likes u dude .

well... guess wat... WRONG... we really mean it when we say that... but in some cases its true.. haha :sm12::sm12:..... if she says it in a cute way...if she is angry and she says that... emm.. u better beware guys :D

10) COMPLIMENT HER not on her looks on the BAG she is carrying on the FOOTWEAR thE ACCESORIES (bangles,tops,earlings) she has spent soo many hours CHOOSING THEM for us GUYZ just compliment her on this most guyz ignore it BUT UR a PLAYBOY SO DO IT.watch her reaction it is important she would OBVIOUSLY LIKE IT but c if she blushes or keeps a normal outlook.

romba thaan girls patthi terunji vechi irukingae..... so next time.. we expect some compliments on that ok ;) ....:D

krishng
06-19-2005, 11:26 AM
enna Jaggy, ippovey prepare aringa pola theriyudhu..

ok ok..

cheers.

Narayana
06-19-2005, 12:19 PM
:lol: so..errr... how do we proceed??? :)
nice way to get beaten up.
--N

anainar
06-19-2005, 02:01 PM
There you go Jagga and his love advices. :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

BTW, does this apply to all women or only women from India only?. I have a colleague in the office who comes and stands right infornt me when asking something. And I know either one of us is not interested in the other. :sm12: :sm12:

Inner palms and hidden parts? Jagga, you are going to be beaten by the female brigade for robbing them of the simple pleasure of being palm read by friends. :sm12: :sm12:

I believe the best friend thingy though. They can't keep their mouth shut and blabber it out to their so called best friends, who in turn tell their best friends and before you know, the whole town knows. :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Fun to read though. :D :D :D Keep them coming Jagga.

Cheerrs

itechlegend
06-19-2005, 02:46 PM
direct-aa kettu terinjikonggo

direct-aa ketka thairyam iruntha ithana tips ethuku..
apdi direct-aa ketu ava friendship mis pannita..
nan panna maatenpa..

Bluelotus
06-19-2005, 02:56 PM
well asking is the best way, and you sure will get a good answer :think: nobody sid you'll like the answer though :wink:

Itechlegend ....some things are worth risking :wink: ask her, she might like you a lot more than just as a friend, hey if not she'll be nice to you and still be your friend :b:

interesting Jaggy bro :wink:

blue.

itechlegend
06-19-2005, 03:16 PM
ah ha.. lotus akka.. nan intha vilayatuku varala
ethula vena risk edukalam.. ithu life ma..
aprum ava enkira pesalana avalothan.. i feel distressed

i think namaloda intha discussion must be in talk personal section..
but neega sonnathunala nan reply pannen..

yet, 12469 & 10 points are in favour of me in positive approaches..

itechlegend
06-19-2005, 04:59 PM
sorry .. double post

san2003
06-20-2005, 04:01 AM
well asking is the best way, and you sure will get a good answer :think: nobody sid you'll like the answer though :wink:

Itechlegend ....some things are worth risking :wink: ask her, she might like you a lot more than just as a friend, hey if not she'll be nice to you and still be your friend :b:

blue.

ur very true blues.... the best way is asking.... and its much better when the guy asks first... :ee: ... like in the movie Ullam Ketkumae... although when Shaam expressed his love to Asin.. she rejected (the reason being shaam did not ask first whether she loves him or not)... they were still friends after that... which is wat its all about :D

u have to express ur feelings to the person u like (if u really wanna be with that girl or guy)... if there is denial... on a girls point of view... if in a circumstance of the girl jus wanna be friends with the guy n not more than that.. like bluey said... she'll be nice to you and still be your friend :)... no worries mate ;)

Minnie
06-20-2005, 11:57 AM
me to had the same thought sans,,,,,

itechlegend
06-20-2005, 02:29 PM
apdiya solreenga ?

butterfly
06-20-2005, 04:49 PM
adepavame...idhu yenna aniyayam :00:

Gals cant sit,stand,talk...ellathukum oru meaninga :Ksp:

Good ones Jaggy ...enjoyed reading :sm12: :sm12:

silican
06-20-2005, 06:05 PM
4) WHEN SHE IS SITTING WATCH D TIP OF HER FOOTWEAR is it pointing towards u ull come 2 know if she wants 2 talk 2 u or is intrested in u(2 talk).

Important: Seruppu potta ponnunga pakkathula Pogaathey. :nono:

- Silix

vijitha
06-20-2005, 07:27 PM
ippadi ellam sencha.. guy will know a gal like him.?? hmmm maybe naan try pannallam :Ksp:

silican
06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
ippadi ellam sencha.. guy will know a gal like him.?? hmmm maybe naan try pannallam :Ksp:

:sm12: :sm12: Appdi podu aruvaala....:clap: :clap: :clap:

- Silix

jaggy4u
06-20-2005, 08:12 PM
ithellam unmai, kadala podara pasangha lukku theriyum :ee: , ellam avangha avangha age poruthu avangha views solrangha...chumma direct aa pesu dialogue lam yaarukku venum :ahha: . athellam parkira ella ponnukitteyum othu varathu :ahha:

ithellam implement panni parungha appo theriyum athoda thrill aa :sm12:
silicx athenna, eppo parthalum ponnungha code pathy pesarappa avangha seruppu nyabagathu varuthu unghalukku munnanubavamo ;)

10th point aa mattum implemnt panni parungha, appuram neengha avangha fav agiduvingha ;)

dinesh
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Lots of body watching involved. This text should carry an official health warning :ahha:

One should be very careful especially with someone wearing an easily seperable footwear. :nono:

Given the amount of women out there who think I am completely bonkers, I must be the most hottest property around at the mo' :sm12:

ippadi ellam sencha.. guy will know a gal like him.?? hmmm maybe naan try pannallam
Way to go Viji :b:

dinesh
06-20-2005, 08:16 PM
10th point aa mattum implemnt panni parungha, appuram neengha avangha fav agiduvingha
I always think I should do this, but when the moment comes I can't control myself and I end up making fun of them for the amount of time they spend shopping.....it is like a reflex action :(

silican
06-20-2005, 08:36 PM
silicx athenna, eppo parthalum ponnungha code pathy pesarappa avangha seruppu nyabagathu varuthu unghalukku munnanubavamo :wink:

கோவிலுக்கு ள்ளே காதல சொல்லு செருப்பிரு க்காது தெரிஞ்சிக் கோ.. :sm06:

Andha kaalaththulaye namma munnorgal idhellam yosichchu dhan Edhavadhu oru avasaram aabaththunna takkunu joot vidradhukku vasadhiya, Kovilukku Naalu vaasal vachchi kattinaanga. :sm12:

- Silix

Bluelotus
06-20-2005, 10:59 PM
:think: I dunno Temples are dangerous places, minachi villakku, kutthu villakku , ippdi ellam so many viallakkus irukku :wink:

Viji babe :doh: nah you don't need to do all this...just give him a red rose :wink: bound to get the idea :ahha:

blue.

sri_gan
06-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Ithellam pannitu reaction ellam sollungappa, naan joke section le koncham topic increase pannunum nu irrukken...

To be honest, be yourself and sometimes its better to be that way.

chinglees
06-21-2005, 02:15 AM
anna ..enna ungaluku ithu paarthu thamaasaha theriyutha.. :sm12: :sm12:

vijitha
06-21-2005, 02:26 AM
Sri sonna mathri... it is better to be yourself..

rsivaraman
06-21-2005, 02:53 AM
enna jaggy ennga puddicheenga intha marri info ellam :P :P

Andha kaalaththulaye namma munnorgal idhellam yosichchu dhan Edhavadhu oru avasaram aabaththunna takkunu joot vidradhukku vasadhiya, Kovilukku Naalu vaasal vachchi kattinaanga

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno Temples are dangerous places, minachi villakku, kutthu villakku , ippdi ellam so many viallakkus irukku
:ksp: :ksp: ..such dire consquences for proposing

-Siva

suha
06-21-2005, 04:53 AM
I dunno Temples are dangerous places, minachi villakku, kutthu villakku , ippdi ellam so many viallakkus irukku

adhu laam edukura varrikum escape agiduvangha... :lol:
so easy coocunut hand laye irukum thanei.... adhalla mandailla potta ellam gallii :ahha:

unakku ingha enna velai.. po kids corner unakku sri bhaiya pottu kuduthurukkarla angha po..

ennaku inghha nirriya vella irrukkuu :sm10: :ahha:

kids corner la thaan irrupein appo appo inghlaam vandhu yetti pathutu povvein :ahha:

san2003
06-21-2005, 06:48 AM
ennaku inghha nirriya vella irrukkuu :sm10: :ahha:

kids corner la thaan irrupein appo appo inghlaam vandhu yetti pathutu povvein :ahha:

suha... enna nirriya vella?... vasan thatha'ku party arrange paniriya?... enna madhiri party? need any help? ;) :ee:

sori guys side track :D

itechlegend
06-21-2005, 08:01 AM
empa.. yaaravathu enkum konjam help pannunga pa...
nan romba confused ah iruken intha visayathula...
aiyo enna solrarthu..... :doh:

vijitha
06-21-2005, 12:26 PM

enna help da vendu unkku???

valluvan
06-21-2005, 12:41 PM
Debate sariya nadakkudhu.....adhellam sari Jaggy bro. :ee: ...this post is only to know whether the girls like you or not. Isn't it? :think: Kadalai poduradhukku edhukku ivvalavu points. Poonama....kadalai-a varuththama...vandhomannu illaama.....kaala slippers enga point pannittu irukku, palms enga point pannittu irukku appidinnu research pannuvaangala. :ahha:
:nono:

Idiot
06-21-2005, 01:20 PM
super valluvan.. namma unda namma kadalai undanu irukanum... correctaa thaan sollureenga..

mm apparam romba naal kalichu pakuraen.. eppadi irukeenga.

Bluelotus
06-21-2005, 04:27 PM
. Poonama....kadalai-a varuththama...vandhomannu illaama.....kaala slippers enga point pannittu irukku, palms enga point pannittu irukku appidinnu research pannuvaangala. :ahha:

but but Valluvan :think: don't you think there should be a research on what type of kadalai is best for what situation and environment :think:
hmm Valluvan :think: Is it only guys who can "kadalai-a varuththama", or can I do it too :ee: :wink: ?
:ee: if so you better start a topic on how to "kadalai-a varuththama" with detailed instruction :ahha:

silican
06-21-2005, 06:29 PM
But but Valluvan Thinking don't you think there should be a research on what type of kadalai is best for what situation and environment :think:
hmm Valluvan Thinking Is it only guys who can "kadalai-a varuththama", or can I do it too :ee: ;) ?
:ee: if so you better start a topic on how to "kadalai-a varuththama" with detailed instruction :ahha:

Blue Akka,
Didnt I post an elaborate reply for that earlier ? :think: Again it was Jaggy I guess who started the thread. :D

- Silix

jaggy4u
06-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Debate sariya nadakkudhu.....adhellam sari Jaggy bro. :ee: ...this post is only to know whether the girls like you or not. Isn't it? :think: Kadalai poduradhukku edhukku ivvalavu points. Poonama....kadalai-a varuththama...vandhomannu illaama.....kaala slippers enga point pannittu irukku, palms enga point pannittu irukku appidinnu research pannuvaangala. :ahha:

Mr valluvan kadalai podarathukku ponnu venumla, athukku thaan inthaa points, kettaa kelungha ketkatti ponghappa, ingha irukka vayaasanavangha pechaa kettu ponnungha kitta pesarathu bad, waste of time nnu yaarum ninaikkathingha, God has created heaven in earth in the form of women ;)

valluvan
06-21-2005, 11:20 PM
but but Valluvan don't you think there should be a research on what type of kadalai is best for what situation and environment
hmm Valluvan Is it only guys who can "kadalai-a varuththama", or can I do it too ?
if so you better start a topic on how to "kadalai-a varuththama" with detailed instruction

:D Blue...Kadalai varuthtal is a verb. That can be initiated by either male or female. That doesn't have any restrictions. So you can fry Kadalai with who ever you like. :wink: :P Jaggy has reduced my work of starting a separate thread on "Kadalai varuththal". :ee:

Jaggy....All the best!!! :P

itechlegend
06-22-2005, 02:07 PM

enna help da vendu unkku???

nan already sonnen illa..

1 2 4 6 9 & 10th points are in favour of me in positive approaches.. towards my gf
so nan ipo enna panrarthu..
dear blue madam told me to go directly approach and ask her..
but am afraid tat i may loose her friendship..
if so then am distressed..
so i need urs and other experienced solutions...
(cos don wanna risk in life, though life is to take risk)

silican
06-22-2005, 02:17 PM
1 2 4 6 9 & 10th points are in favour of me in positive approaches.. towards my gf
so nan ipo enna panrarthu..

Legend thambi,
20 vayasu dhane aagughu ? Adakki vaasi amukki vaasi. :ush:

- Silix

Bluelotus
06-22-2005, 02:27 PM
itechlegend....
no offence dude but would you lose the madam and the akka ..thanks.
about your friend, I have no idea.
Like Silix Malli said you're still young, go out and have fun.

~~~~~~

yeah malli and Valluvan..me forgot...better go check that thread :wink:
I guess need to be reminded every summer :ahha:

blue.

itechlegend
06-22-2005, 02:56 PM
hmm... silix ok. athuvum correct than...
adakki vasikiren..
every dog gets its day, and today its not mine..

silican
06-22-2005, 03:15 PM
no offence dude but would you lose the madam and the akka ..thanks.

Why akka ??
Does it have any negative connotation or does it make you feel too old ? :think:

From the day I knew you r/were elder to me, I stopped calling you thangachchi and started to call akka. Ellam oru mariyadhai dhan :ee:

- Silix

jaggy4u
06-22-2005, 05:24 PM
ITechlegend last year thaan RKM la Enginr'g mudichirukkar, avarukku 20 vayasa :00: kadhu kuthuringhala...avaru ippo playboy age aa thaandi poikittu irukkar :ahha:

Bluelotus
06-22-2005, 05:56 PM
From the day I knew you r/were elder to me, I stopped calling you thangachchi and started to call akka. Ellam oru mariyadhai dhan :ee:

malli oh malli ...when did I ever ask you to stop calling me akka :ahha:
akka'ndu kupta akka sollvathellam ketkevendum malli theriyumaa :ee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITechlegend last year thaan RKM la Enginr'g mudichirukkar, avarukku 20 vayasa kadhu kuthuringhala...avaru ippo playboy age aa thaandi poikittu irukkar

:think: I don't get it ...I really don't :think:
it says he's 20....
why settle down at 20 :think:

and why bother the girl...she'd remain a good friend, and they will be both happy, right? :think:

in any case Itechlegend, you can always follow the advices given in the thread and give us a detailed report on what happened :ee:

blue.

itechlegend
06-22-2005, 06:46 PM
well dudes for ur kind info my college is RMK and not RKM
and am still 20 only.. am 2005 passout and me being the youngest in my batch
i mean aug 84....

she may or might goin remain my friend. no change in tat..
if it was me who goin to toss the coin well , i kno when to and how to..
but my question is, if it was she who waiting for me to toss it ?
then, then.... tats were i got to ask ur ideas...