PDA

View Full Version : Barton Mansion GHOST

coolian
07-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Hmmm...anyone in here a fan of ghosts? Check this one out!

[video width=400 height=350:1d8644a9f9]http://img.livingwithstyle.com/videos/scary-disturbing/BartonMovie_2.mov[/video:1d8644a9f9]

http://www.bartonmansion.com/images/dem_labeled.gif

http://www.bartonmansion.com/images/dem_3.gif

http://www.bartonmansion.com/images/dem_4.gif

:ee:

shivadev
07-13-2005, 10:39 AM
helloooo??? ithu enga eduthathuppaa????? unmaiyaveee peyaaa ithu?????????????

coolian
07-13-2005, 10:45 AM
Shiva, that's up to you ;-)! Check out Barton Mansion (http://www.BartonMansion.com) :P!

shivadev
07-13-2005, 12:50 PM
சரி சரி
நான் பார்த்து அப்புறம் பல பேர் கிட்ட கேட்டுட்டு உன்னை வச்சிக்கறே ன் இரு....

raghu
07-13-2005, 01:22 PM
coolian saw the site..konjam bayamave iruku....

coolian
07-13-2005, 01:24 PM
I thought it was a joke clip the first time I saw it, and I laughed at first. But then I looked at the site, and apparently there're folks out there having huge debates on this video, so I took another look, and I don't think it's a prank. Weird...very weird...

anitam
07-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Oooooooops scary.

shivadev
07-13-2005, 02:24 PM
hmmm konjam bayamaa thaan irukkupaa thaniya labla utkarnthukitu intha padam elam parka :( also , innaiku en friend oruthan sonnan, nightla thaniya veliaya varathaa, wednesday and saturday oru pei varuthu unnoda lab kita appadinu :((

coolian
07-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Actually I was more scared seeing the laughing yogi's eyes when he, well, laughed. Freaky!!!

coolian
07-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Btw, did you guys pause at the exact time? You can see horns on this weirdo!!!

suha
07-13-2005, 02:32 PM
:00:

mommyyyy :cry:

poda cools pissassu :evil:

aama idhu nijamavei vaaa.....naan nijamavei byandhutteinn :Ksp:

ippo naa eppadi thunguvveinn :cry: :cry: winodw paatha bayama irrukuuu :(

coolian
07-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Hehehehehe...

suha
07-13-2005, 02:36 PM
sirrikadhaaa me cryingg po po po po

:cry: :cry:

nee apovei pakadha solli iruklaam laa en solallaa

naan un kuda pessamtteinnn :cry:

my heart beat tik tik tik sound varuddhu :Ksp:

coolian
07-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Naan GHOST'nu CAPITAL LETTERS'la ezhuthirkEn, illaiyaa :ee:? So yaarOda fault ippo.....:ahha:

suha
07-13-2005, 02:42 PM
dhu cartton ghost irrukum ninaichein

nee"BEWARE" solli iruklaam :Ksp: not for suha pottu iruklaam un first post la :cry:

actulla naan thaniyya irrukein home la :?

rsivaraman
07-13-2005, 02:49 PM
it looks real.. but have to read the the full atricle to believe it i guess :D

-Siva

coolian
07-13-2005, 02:51 PM
Who made those sounds? The guys or Chuckie?

Shy
07-13-2005, 02:55 PM
coolian :evil: :evil: :evil: yen ippadi :00:

its very scary.. but konjam relieved... its west coast, Tinker, vasan, Siva, Chinglees ivanga ellarum thaan bayapadanum not east coasters :ee:

Suha dont worry, coolian chumma pottu irukaar, no unmai in that :b:

Shy

suha
07-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Suha dont worry, coolian chumma pottu irukaar, no unmai in that

:yes: apo seri

tirumbha iddhu madirri poda kudadhu solli cools ku punismnet kodunggo :Ksp:

coolian
07-13-2005, 03:04 PM
:nono: :nono: One more clip coming up...

suha
07-13-2005, 03:06 PM
veenaam.... :nono:

apuurram one more finger chips panidduveinn :oops:

podadhaa plzz :cry:

nee JUHA vei kupittuko but idhu madirri podadhaa :cry:

Shy
07-13-2005, 04:24 PM
avar potutu poogatum suha, paavam CAL makkal, avangalukku info tharaar ;)..nee ini intha thread paarkaathae okvaa.. ithu only for periyavanga :)

Shy

rsivaraman
07-13-2005, 04:30 PM
avar potutu poogatum suha, paavam CAL makkal, avangalukku info tharaar ..nee ini intha thread paarkaathae okvaa.. ithu only for periyavanga
akkov.. koodu vittu koodu payaarathu keelvi patturukeengala..
andha marri...spiriits..coast vittu coastum thaavum :ahha:

-Siva

Shy
07-13-2005, 04:49 PM
ada paavi... appadi ellam illai.. ghostskku map theriyaathu..iruntha idathulaiyae sutheetu irukumaam ;)

Shy

suha
07-13-2005, 05:04 PM
naan varalla indha thread ku akkaa :ee:

aama ghost ukuthaan leg ilaiiyee eppadi adhu thaavvumm :lol:
aammamla akka adhu ku map teriyaadhu laa :ee:

ns80
07-13-2005, 05:12 PM
appadi ellam illai.. ghostskku map theriyaathu

naan venumna pei'ku driving directions'a email'la anuppatuma.

Shy
07-13-2005, 05:21 PM
annupungo.. appadiyae from direction unga veetuku kuduthurunga... unga veetula ellam mudichutu start panatum ;) west to east coast varathukula.. valuilantha storm mathiri ghostum tireda poidum :ee:

Shy

ns80
07-13-2005, 05:27 PM
west to east coast varathukula.. valuilantha storm mathiri ghostum tireda poidum

naan Newark Airport'lendhu'nu sonnena :think: :ee:

suha
07-13-2005, 05:28 PM
akkaa :yes:

nangha Anniyan.com la solidduvommeei

apurram,,,adhukku ghostuppamma thaan :lol:

Shy
07-13-2005, 06:17 PM
west to east coast varathukula.. valuilantha storm mathiri ghostum tireda poidum

naan Newark Airport'lendhu'nu sonnena :think: :ee:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Whispering to Suha: Narayanankku theriyaathu... Anniyankita solitaen.. naraiya ghosts avar veetuku anupa solli, ennaiku night avar thaniyaa thoongitu irukarchae... ... .... ... (dot dot dot...)

Shy

ashokcsn_2000
07-13-2005, 06:38 PM
Ghosts .... bOOooo...oooooo...

Can I say that I had a close encounter a couple of months ago... It had a perfectly inexplainable situation.... It left me pretty confused and with a slightly different attitude towards em.... :|

Shy
07-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Ghosts .... bOOooo...oooooo...

Can I say that I had a close encounter a couple of months ago... It had a perfectly inexplainable situation.... It left me pretty confused and with a slightly different attitude towards em.... :|

Ashok, really :00: sollungo sollungo...eppadi eppadi

Enakku ippadi pei kathai ellam keka romba pidikkum :P

Shy

tinker
07-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Shy

We will tell ghost to check maps.google.com to get its way to ur place :)

ashokcsn_2000
07-13-2005, 07:36 PM
--oops the scary story has been edited by self-- :)

butterfly
07-13-2005, 08:38 PM
oops the scary story has been edited by self--

enn ashok?....was checking to read ur story :(

Shy
07-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Ashok.. yenpa.. olunga let us the story :(

Shy

ashokcsn_2000
07-13-2005, 10:04 PM
I just thought it could scare many here... So removed it... if you really wanna know here it is...

WARNING not for the light hearted :ahha:

Was a pleasant afternoon on a rainy weekend. And I was taking a nap and had set the alarm so that I could catch up witha friend. Was sound asleep and the alarm rings.... I stopped it and pulled the comforter over my head to jus grad a couple of mins of sleep and I heard my blinds rattling and someone knocking on my door... I tried to get up but felt like someone was sitting on my chest and restrainning me.. and I was trying to get up.. by this time I was sure I wasnt dreaming... and now I was really struggling but couldnt move...

Finally with one push I woke up to find everything was fine... but then the blinds were still moving eventhough the window was closed... that left me pretty rattled :( and took me quite some time to convince myself that it was just one of those days when you are awake and still dreaming....

That is Scary Movie 4...

ns80
07-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Anniyankita solitaen.. naraiya ghosts avar veetuku anupa solli, ennaiku night avar thaniyaa thoongitu irukarchae... ... .... ...

avartendhu shy veetukku google maps, google earth'lendhu satellite imagery ellam vaangindu vandhuruvanga :ahha:

coolian
07-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Hmmmm...but I used to sleepwalk as a kid. One day my friend had told me a really scary story (I was about 8 at the time), and I had laughed it off at the time...but when I went to my bed, I kept thinking about it and dozed off. Next morning, my dad tells me that I had walked slowly into his bedroom and went to the corner, and stood there for sometime, facing the wall. He called out to me numerous times and finally came up to see me dazed, but totally still. He had to carry me and put me back in bed :oops:.

Another time, I sleepwalked and ended up standing on the dining table. Don't even ask.

butterfly
07-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Finally with one push I woke up to find everything was fine... but then the blinds were still moving eventhough the window was closed... that left me pretty rattled

I always thght Ghosts stories are always made up :Ksp:

when we travelled in train by night i always used to be awake to see if i can see ghosts :ahha:

Another time, I sleepwalked and ended up standing on the dining table. Don't even ask.

appuram enna aachu :ahha:

Shy
07-13-2005, 11:04 PM
Acho ashok... :( but heard like this from many people.. I think scientifica athukku oru answer irukku... I mean unga subconscious mind is awake, but conscious is still asleep.. so
sub consciousa u try to move ur body, shout and try to get up.. but since ur physical body doesnt get any direct signal from the brain.. it doesnt respond to u.. then split secondla u wake up and feel that its something bad :( One of my friends cousin told me this... not sure if its true.. but its really scary feeling... :oops:

Narayanan.. romba thaan.. antha peikku padika theriyaathu.. so unga kooda thaan fulltime iruka poorathu aama soliten..

Coolian, good veetukula thaan sutheetu irunthu irukeenga... velila pogalai :pray: but just imagining ur dad's thoughts at that time when u were still in that corner.. :oops: :oops:

BTW ippothum sleepwalking unda ;) like going to neighbour girls house or something ;)

Shy

Shy
07-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Finally with one push I woke up to find everything was fine... but then the blinds were still moving eventhough the window was closed... that left me pretty rattled

I always thght Ghosts stories are always made up :Ksp:

when we travelled in train by night i always used to be awake to see if i can see ghosts :ahha:

I believe pattams.. this is what I think, if one beleive that there's God, Soul .. then there should be Ghost :oops: (intha thread;a intha smiley to show that i am scared ;) )

Shy

vijitha
07-13-2005, 11:12 PM
hmm i can't seem to see the videos.. on the link cooli

rsivaraman
07-13-2005, 11:38 PM
dai cooli u are like the guy therru puzhthi in the drama perria thambi :ahha:

-Siva

coolian
07-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Viji, go here (http://www.bartonmansion.com/home.html) and see the videos for yourself :-). But before you do that, close all the curtains, lock the door and switch the lights off. It's a funny movie, so by the end of it, you should be on the floor laughing. Trust me.

Pattams, yeah, my bro came home late that night and saw some puny lil' fella on the table and thought I was playing some stupid game. But I wasn't answering when he supposedly asked me what the heck I was doing on top of it, so he supposedly shook me real hard and I supposedly started babbling something weird. I don't remember any of it, which really sucks.

Shy, ippo'laam no sleepwalking :nono:. Too bad for the girls next door :ee:. I only sleeptalk, but that's very rare compared to my roomie. Dude started begging me for a quarter (!!!!) at 3am in the morning, and became extremely pissed off that I refused to give it to him :lol:. I was cracking up on the spot!!! He stared at me for like 15 seconds, and jumped back on his bed. I still laugh thinking about it these days :lol:...

vijitha
07-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Viji, go here (http://www.bartonmansion.com/home.html) and see the videos for yourself :-). But before you do that, close all the curtains, lock the door and switch the lights off. It's a funny movie, so by the end of it, you should be on the floor laughing. Trust me.

hmm i don't know.. can't see the videos..not loading for me... oh well

coolian
07-13-2005, 11:47 PM
What browser are you using?

suha
07-14-2005, 02:38 AM
ashok anna nijamma vaa :00: may be akka sonna madirri adhu sub consciousa irrukkum :think:

cools HI FIVE :yes:

naanum sleepwalking and talking :lol: :lol: :lol:

very sad ennanna naan nirriya time door open panitu veliye poga pathu irrukkein :Ksp:

engha home la double lock pottu key pottu lock panni irrukum open vei mudiyyaddhu :oops: