PDA

View Full Version : Good and a true one !!!

thanupri
07-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Good and a true one !!!

I'm sure you'll never ask your Mom or your Wife this
question all your
life.... after you've read this mail:

A father came home and found his three children were
outside, still in
their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and
wrappers
strewn all around the front yard.

The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door
to the house
and there was no sign of the dog.

Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess. A
lamp had been
knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall.

In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon , and
the family
room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.

In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was
spilled on
the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was
spilled on the
floor,a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile
of sand was
spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more
piles of
clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she may be
ill, or that
something serious had happened. He was met with a small
trickle of
water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered
inside he
found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the
floor.

Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been
smeared over
the mirror and walls. As he rushed to the bedroom, he found
his wife
still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel.

She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went. He
looked at
her bewildered and asked, "What happened here today?"

She again smiled and answered, "You know every day when you
come home
from work and you ask me what in the world did I do today?"

"Yes," was his incredulous reply.

She answered, "Well, today I didn't do it."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Anish

che
07-14-2005, 03:31 PM
i will accept this. they(ladies) are doing a lot of good job in home.

thanupri
07-14-2005, 03:36 PM
thankzzzzz

rsivaraman
07-14-2005, 03:47 PM
:ee: :ee:

thamizh
07-14-2005, 04:48 PM
:ee: :ee:

ithukku enna artham sivaraman ?? :ahha:

raghu
07-14-2005, 10:12 PM
very very true....

srsenthil
07-15-2005, 08:22 AM
Its 100% true.

Bluelotus
07-15-2005, 02:35 PM
if that story is true then I am really a blue gnome :Ksp:

Sure housewives and househusbands do a lot of chores, but the same amount of chores is still done and the house still kept immaculate and children looked after by working mums and dads.

THis whole story is just propaganda to perpetuate the myth that house-spouses are as valuable as the rest. They are valuable, just like any human being is, but I wouldn't go and make such a big deal out of them.

I mean all that mess is sooo artificial! Jeez if that woman did nothing all day then I guess perhaps dinner wouldn't be ready on time and a few dishes in the sink, along with a couple bills not being paid. The house would in no way look lkike the battle ground that story portrays it as :Ksp:

Trust me...housewives have the easiest job on the planet these days. They don't much but housechores and looking after the kids or other dependents.
now working parents have a much harder time. THey have to do all the chores and work to earn the daily bread.

blue.

PS: just so that there is no misunderstanding...I'm a girl :cool: (not that I know of any guy who would name themselves after a flower willingly :ahha: )

tvsscooty
07-15-2005, 03:34 PM
இது நூறு சதவீதம் உண்மை......

லஷ்மி

thanupri
07-15-2005, 06:38 PM
come on Bluelotus the story doesn't say about easy or hard in housework. it says the husdend alway ask his wife what u did, like he thinks his wife doesn't do anything in house other than eatting sleeping. so did as tha story said to show him what she doing at home.

Bluelotus
07-15-2005, 07:05 PM
it's a mega mega exageration.

Sure she doesn't sit at home doing nothing but no way would this happen if she decided not to do anything as well.

I stand by my earlier comment. House-spouses should not be denigrated neither should they be put on a golden pedestal and worshiped.

blue.

coolian
07-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Agreed to an extent, Blue, but it is this portrayal of housewives that makes everyone go "awww..." and forward this email. Now, how come there ain't any such forwards on working folks? Cuz they'll be...boring.

Bluelotus
07-15-2005, 07:12 PM
Cooli et tu!

think about it a little....
If cherie Blair and Laura Bush decided to do nothing but sleep today, who do you think would cause the most upset?
Cherie Blair, of course. I rather think that a QC leads a far more interesting life and would be missed more than a housewife.

anyway... nothing matters really in the grand scheme of things :wink:

blue.

coolian
07-15-2005, 07:17 PM
No no, you got me wrong. I do agree with what you said, but it obviously differs from household to household. So while portraying a housewife's activities at home might be a lil' bit overstated in the story, I'm positive it happens on a somewhat regular basis. I've seen monster kids, and I never fail to wonder how their moms managed to keep them under control. So rezpekt for that.

rsivaraman
07-15-2005, 08:16 PM
anyway... nothing matters really in the grand scheme of things
sollrathellam sollitu notihng matters it seems :ee:

I've seen monster kids, and I never fail to wonder how their moms managed to keep them under control. So rezpekt for that.
personal life historya cooli :D :D..now I know how you stood on top of the dining table invoulantarity :wink:

-Siva

jaggy4u
07-15-2005, 08:18 PM
THis whole story is just propaganda to perpetuate the myth that house-spouses are as valuable as the rest. They are valuable, just like any human being is, but I wouldn't go and make such a big deal out of them.
I mean all that mess is sooo artificial! Jeez if that woman did nothing all day then I guess perhaps dinner wouldn't be ready on time and a few dishes in the sink, along with a couple bills not being paid. The house would in no way look lkike the battle ground that story portrays it as :Ksp:

:yes: Exactly Bluey :b: ellam nammala thatti vaikkarathukku, kadhai viduvangha ippdiye. Inthaa HR managers meeting la nadakkatha kadaya nadanthaa madiri kada vidara kanakku thaan ithu...

coolian
07-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Konjam over, siva :nono: :)!!! I was a sweet, lil' kid with nothing but a smile on my face 24/7. And fangs.

butterfly
07-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Bluesie,
I am not sure if i can agree with u :)...I had a 1 yr old yesterday @ home to baby sit...u wont believe how noonstop i was :00: frm 8.30am to 6.30pm....the more i cleaned the more mess he made :? ...the more i pulled him away frm the wires & under the table the more he went....the best part was the more i screamed @ him the more funny face he made :D I told his mom she needs an award for being pregnant,working & taking care of him :? ...dunno how she does it :Ksp:

rsivaraman
07-15-2005, 09:53 PM
part was the more i screamed @ him the more funny face he made
:ee: :ee:...looks like you had a fun time.. thats why I say to my friend...its always fun to adore someone elses kid..:D :D

-Siva