PDA

View Full Version : Do u know the answers for these Q????

paulraj
08-25-2005, 07:33 PM
When people lose weight, where does it go?
Who invented accents?
Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
If a bus station is where a bus stops, and a train station is where a train stops, why do I have a work station on my desk?
If a chronic liar tells you he is a chronic liar do you believe him?
If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it?
what is the colour of ZEBRA? i.e on its body, is the strips are black in white background or white in black background?

goodcomplanboy
08-25-2005, 08:28 PM

Its used as energy for the body to function.

Who invented accents?

Different people invented their own accents :ahha:

Assuming that the flight will always end up crashing in water :ahha:

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

Comes free with the door, thats why :ahha:

Nope! Its still a failure :razz:

If a bus station is where a bus stops, and a train station is where a train stops, why do I have a work station on my desk?

for you to work. Driver and Conductor work in a bust stop, same way train employees work in train station, sameway you are supposed to work in your workstation :wink:

If I know that he is a chronic liar, he will not tell that he is a chronic liar.

If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it?

oops!!! this has been discussed before. Mr. Vasan will come and give you the technical inputs about this.

what is the colour of ZEBRA? i.e on its body, is the strips are black in white background or white in black background?

The actual color on Zebra is kind of a dirty brown. The stripes color you see on its outer layer is actually not the skin, but its hair.

paulraj
08-25-2005, 09:21 PM
These kind of q no one????? knows the exact answers.These are Unanswered Questions of Life.I got this as a fwd mail.Thanks for ur effort

Its used as energy for the body to function.

might be correct i have checked some books .its used in the metabolic cycles

Who invented accents?

Different people invented their own accents :ahha:

no anwer..

Assuming that the flight will always end up crashing in water :ahha:

my assumption .Pharachutes usually used for piolts to escape from the flight.need lots of training

Comes free with the door, thats why :ahha: :lol: :lol: may be

Nope! Its still a failure :razz: :think: i would say the aim of the book is success.

for you to work. Driver and Conductor work in a bust stop, same way train employees work in train station, sameway you are supposed to work in your workstation :wink: :lol: :lol:

If I know that he is a chronic liar, he will not tell that he is a chronic liar.
my assumption is u must belive him.coz u know him he is a chronic liar

oops!!! this has been discussed before. Mr. Vasan will come and give you the technical inputs about this.

my assumption is depending upon the movent of air direction.doppler effect.if it moves towerd u u can hear.

The actual color on Zebra is kind of a dirty brown. The stripes color you see on its outer layer is actually not the skin, but its hair.

this i red in one book. A zebra is white with black stripes

Shy
08-26-2005, 01:33 AM
mm, I dont think we can take this as unanswered questions in life paul.. nothing is unanswerable , my opinion :ee:

so here you go

>>> water heat panina athu enna aarathu, athu mathiri thaan ithuvum... when you exercise or diet, your fat :ahha: evaporates :sm12: :sm12:

Who invented accents?
>>> vera yaar pesa therincha makkal thaan....

>>>> yenga planea keela thaan vara poorathu odainchu.. neenga parachute vachu athukooda mateteengana, athukku athu keela viluntha appuram.. float panrathukku , if at all it falls in a water place, use panalaam .. landla .. no thinking, we know the end for that right :oops:

>>>> avaloo security irukarchaeyae bankla thiruduraan, paavam 7-11 yethoo oru chinna poti kadai vachutu polapai nadathuraan.. avanukkum bayam irukumae ;)

>>>> enna question ithu.. failure of success yethoo pathi book yeluthiyum athu sell aagalaina, athu lose thaan financiala, so appo eppadi success aagum, failure thaan :ee:

>>>>because morning wife/husbandkita irunthu(married people) illai mother kita irunthu ellai engae irunthoo(bachelors) thapichu work panrenae bandha vitutu vanthu namba stop aarathu desklai thaanae :ee:

>>>> avan unmaiyae sonaalum naan namba maten.. yena ilaiyaraja thiruvaasagam paatu ketu irukaenae "Poiyar tham meiyum anchaen" :b:

>>>> yen, naan ticket vangurathula ungalukku avaloo santhoosham.. NJla speed limitooda +5 paninaalae.. police mama siren pootu vanthuraar, ithula naan yenga sound speedla porathu :?

>>>>>yethuva iruntha ennanga.. yethoo parka azhaga irukku, athu enna nambalai paarthu enna ivan velaiyaa irukaan, avan karupaa irukaan, rendu perum manushanu solraangalaenu nenaikutha enna, appuram nambakku matum yen antha question ;)

Eppadi answers :ee:

Shy

Idiot
08-26-2005, 01:54 AM
ada ada shy akka enna aaraichi pannureenga.

juperrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Shy
08-26-2005, 01:59 AM
rajini style'la padikavum..

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you ;)

Shy

vasan
08-26-2005, 02:20 AM
NJla speed limitooda +5 paninaalae.. police mama siren pootu vanthuraar

Why does this sound like "anubhavam pesurathu".... :think: :think: :think:

Just curious, thats all.. justtttttt cuuuurious.. :oops:

v- :P :P

silican
08-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Who invented accents?

Hyndai Motors :ee:

- Silix

Idiot
08-26-2005, 02:25 AM
ada ada enna kandu pudippu da..

vanga silix

Shy
08-26-2005, 02:26 AM
NJla speed limitooda +5 paninaalae.. police mama siren pootu vanthuraar

Why does this sound like "anubhavam pesurathu".... :think: :think: :think:

Just curious, thats all.. justtttttt cuuuurious.. :oops:

v- :P :P

romba thaan.. eppadi thaan mookula veerkuthoo, naan matitaenu solrathai pudika vanthureenga :)

but warning thaan :pray:

Silican.. kalakiteenga.. :yes: :yes: paul paarungo.. eppadi oru jeevan irukarachae unanswerable questions in life undu eppadi solamudiyum.. ivarkita kelungo.. elathukum answer vachu irupaar :b: chweet :)

Shy

suha
08-26-2005, 02:26 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

katthula thaan :think:

paulraj
08-26-2005, 03:34 AM
mmmm...........answer illanu therijathum thunichalla unga sarakka yeduthu vida aaramichitinnga.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ns80
08-26-2005, 02:11 PM
romba thaan.. eppadi thaan mookula veerkuthoo,

excellent work v- :yes:

ps: you should know what RT stands for :ee:

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 04:05 PM
These kind of q no one????? knows the exact answers.These are Unanswered Questions of Life.I got this as a fwd mail.Thanks for ur effort

i know Paulraj. Just trying to give answers :wink:

Quote:Who invented accents?
Hyndai Motors
- Silix

Hyundai Motors is an excellent answer :b:

Shy, super answers :b:

paulraj
08-26-2005, 04:37 PM
GoodCB

have u tried this problem........There were certain numbers of gold coins in a box. 7 people, need to share those coins. Without informing others, 2 of them (from 7) tried to share those coins equally. When they were sharing they found one coin was remaining. Then they decided to share equally with 3rd guy. Again they found one coin was remaining. Then they tried to share with 4th guy…….Like this up to 6 th guy ....they found one coin was remaining. Finally when they shared with 7th guy, they have not found any coin remaining.

Can u tell me how many coins were there?

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 05:07 PM
have u tried this problem........There were certain numbers of gold coins in a box. 7 people, need to share those coins. Without informing others, 2 of them (from 7) tried to share those coins equally. When they were sharing they found one coin was remaining. Then they decided to share equally with 3rd guy. Again they found one coin was remaining. Then they tried to share with 4th guy…….Like this up to 6 th guy ....they found one coin was remaining. Finally when they shared with 7th guy, they have not found any coin remaining.

has to be a multiple of 7 :think: I will try and let you know the answer

paulraj
08-26-2005, 05:12 PM
exactly :b: .........the answer is in 7th multiplication table

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 05:26 PM
I guess its 301 Right Paulraj?

because 301 works like this

301 with 2 guys is 150 each + 1
301 with 3 guys is 100 each + 1
301 with 4 guys is 75 each + 1
301 with 5 guys is 60 each + 1
301 with 6 guys is 50 each + 1
301 with 7 guys is 43 each :)

Shy
08-26-2005, 05:27 PM

has to be a multiple of 7 :think: I will try and let you know the answer

GCB pappa.. kakureenga...intha chinna vayasulaiyae 7th multiplication table ellam athupadiyaa ;) smart kid :ee:

Shy

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 05:29 PM
actually 301 is the least number which satisfies your problem, there is a sequence of numbers which will satisfy this problem:

301, 721, 1141, 1561, 1981...

This series starts with 301 and add "420" to each of its successors :)

Correct'ngala :razz:

Shy
08-26-2005, 05:31 PM
narayana.. umakku irukku :evil:

Shy

paulraj
08-26-2005, 05:43 PM
:sm08: :sm08: :sm08:

wow..wow...great

keep it up.GoodCB

for me it took 3 days.... :(

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 05:44 PM
GCB pappa.. kakureenga...intha chinna vayasulaiyae 7th multiplication table ellam athupadiyaa smart kid

enna nenacheenga neenga :) 15 tables varaikkum theriyumaakum. 16 thaan koncham seriya theriyale, athaan padichuttu irukken :ee:

paulraj
08-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Good CB
now i am trying another problem.But i could not solve it :(
using 5,5,5 and 1 u need to get 24.U can use +,-,division and multiplication .u can use all those four numbers only once

good luck
paul

krishng
08-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Who invented accents?

Hyndai Motors :ee:

- Silix

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

yaaru sonnadhu indha questionskellam answer panna mudiyaadhunnu. :P

cheers.

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 06:23 PM
now i am trying another problem.But i could not solve it
using 5,5,5 and 1 u need to get 24.U can use +,-,division and multiplication .u can use all those four numbers only once

Thanks Paul

I can get 26, but trying 24

(5 1/5)/5 = 26 :razz:

Note: 5 1/5 - is a mixed fraction

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 06:35 PM
Paul can I use "to the power of operator - ^". If yes,

5 * 5 - (1)^5 = 24 :)

paulraj
08-26-2005, 06:51 PM
wow.... :clap: :clap:

i think so...(i must ask my friend who sent this to me)

ippadi oru root(vazhi) irukka.......... :think:

i have not think about the power of opeartor :(

i hope u must be correct.i will ask my friend and let u know

kanukkula puliya irukeenga.... :D :D

paul

Idiot
08-26-2005, 07:10 PM
GCB kalkareenga..

goodcomplanboy
08-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Major "Maths" aache ithu kooda seyyalana eppadi :wink:

Idiot
08-26-2005, 07:24 PM
oh appadiya.. appa sari..

idhu ellam jujubi........

thalai idhu madhiri interesting puzzles oru section open pannni solve pannalamla..
engalukku konjam helpfulaaaaaaa irukumla..

paulraj
08-27-2005, 01:21 PM
GoodCB yeah....... u r correct. :sm08: :sm08: My friend told, what u gave is the correct Answer.

Oh neenga mathsaaaaa???? iruthaanlum neenga mathsla PAAYUM PULI ya irukkinga

good

paul

raghu
08-30-2005, 06:14 PM
wowGCB kalakarenga...

paulraj
08-30-2005, 06:52 PM
here is the answer.but it has one mistake.purposly i made this.u find it and verify with urs. if possible post ur answer
Norwegian Danish British German Swedish
Yellow Blue Red Green White
Dunhill Pall Blend Maal Prince Bluemastart
Water Tea Milk Coffee Beer
Cat Horse Bird Fish Dog
yes the fish is with german guy

goodcomplanboy
08-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Enga post panrathunnu theriyama inga post panniteengala :sm12: You opened up a separate thread for the same dude :wink:

Anyway the answer is indeed the German Guy :b:

paulraj
08-30-2005, 08:05 PM
:sm18: :sm18: :sm18: sorry i was in sleeping mode.now i put it in right place.thanks GCB.

goodcomplanboy
08-31-2005, 03:50 AM
thats ok :)