PDA

View Full Version : sex before marrige

Pages : [1] 2

kumar
10-01-2003, 05:24 PM
hey guys..
so what do u guys think about sex before marrige..
i would say yes if you trust the person who u love most..
give me your comments

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 06:29 PM
I don't agree with this at all.

kumar
10-01-2003, 08:30 PM
explain.. why not? :think:

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 08:34 PM
The culture which was thought to me differs from what you are saying.

dinesh
10-01-2003, 08:38 PM
it should depend on personal preferences. nobody should set a law on this and expect others to follow it.

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 08:41 PM
it should depend on personal preferences. nobody should set a law on this and expect others to follow it.

Do you agree personal preferences comes from what we learn?

dinesh
10-01-2003, 09:02 PM
sure....but we all learn different things don't we?
take a guy who was studying in your own schoolf for example...eventhough you two were taught the same thing....that doesn't mean both of you learnt the same thing....

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 09:06 PM
sure....but we all learn different things don't we?
take a guy who was studying in your own schoolf for example...eventhough you two were taught the same thing....that doesn't mean both of you learnt the same thing....

They learn the same thing but took it in a different way. Its possible.

vennai1
10-01-2003, 09:26 PM
I agree with shidinesh...on that it is all personal preferences.

Sex before marriage... always make sure it is safe sex !

amaa..solliputten... ;)... appuram... yen kitta vandhu azhuvaatheenga !

dinesh
10-01-2003, 09:28 PM

no.....they were taught the same thing......they didnt learn the same thing....learning is a process done by one's individual brain.....it can't be common to two people...

vennai1
10-01-2003, 10:12 PM
On the same note,

Is it ok to have a baby with your girlfriend before marriage

if you are 100% sure you will marry her ???

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 10:37 PM

no.....they were taught the same thing......they didnt learn the same thing....learning is a process done by one's individual brain.....it can't be common to two people...

Naan venna ippadi mathikiren.. They read the same thing but took it in a different way.

dinesh
10-01-2003, 10:38 PM
sure...

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 10:39 PM
On the same note,

Is it ok to have a baby with your girlfriend before marriage

if you are 100% sure you will marry her ???

Vennai enna sollurenga?

Do you really believe that its correct?

Shiva Shiva...

dinesh
10-01-2003, 10:44 PM
again this depends on the social stature of couples in different countries.....if this happened back home, I'd say it's definitely wrong.....it's not just on the girl concerned.....and it's not just for the baby.....
but in the West....it's not that bad.....I know of several unmarried couples who have a happy family life....
Another thing that should be noted is, in the UK a partner gets privileges under the law of a spouse even if they are not married.

vennai1
10-01-2003, 11:12 PM
again this depends on the social stature of couples in different countries.....if this happened back home, I'd say it's definitely wrong.....it's not just on the girl concerned.....and it's not just for the baby.....
but in the West....it's not that bad.....I know of several unmarried couples who have a happy family life....
Another thing that should be noted is, in the UK a partner gets privileges under the law of a spouse even if they are not married.

I dont know about laws in UK, but in USA and Canada,

spouse privileges are not given for girlfriends... which

makes sense. Even if your girlfriend has your child,

all you need to pay her is child support, nothing else.

Hope USA does not look for UK on this issue ;) :b:

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Enna ennavo sollurenga...

Kekurathukku nalla than irruku.. Innonu kekanum nu nenachen.

How many Indian families in abroad do you think really like this?

vennai1
10-01-2003, 11:18 PM

depends on how long they have been settled here... :ahha:

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 11:22 PM

depends on how long they have been settled here... :ahha:

Um... appdiya... nenga othukuvengala? :ahha:

vennai1
10-01-2003, 11:26 PM
Um... appdiya... nenga othukuvengala? :ahha:

yes. i will othukuven. check the kuestion again...it says

if we are sure 100% of marriage ;) :b:

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 11:36 PM
How can a girl's family can make sure that a guy who wants to have sex with their daughter before marriage will definetely marry her after having sex with her?

I meant the 100% assurance.....

vennai1
10-01-2003, 11:41 PM
How can a girl's family can make sure that a guy who wants to have sex with their daughter before marriage will definetely marry her after having sex with her?

I meant the 100% assurance.....

why do you bring family into all this...
it is between boy and girl.. most of time they will have baby
only if they are sure about marriage...

sri_gan
10-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Indians or Tamilians family illama engavathu irrukanagala?

Um... appdiya... nenga othukuvengala? :ahha: appdinu kettathu oru parenta?

arumugam57
10-02-2003, 12:23 AM
Sex before marrige is horrible. It pains a lot.

dinesh
10-02-2003, 01:49 AM
What?

vennai1
10-02-2003, 01:51 AM

I partially agree with you 6face.

but sometimes even sex after marriage will be painful.

so pain alone is not the factor here. underwear ? :evil: :evil:

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 03:09 AM

Enna sollurenga Vennai... Appave support pannuninga, ippo reverse gear pottu pinnadi vareingala :)

vennai1
10-02-2003, 03:11 AM

Enna sollurenga Vennai... Appave support pannuninga, ippo reverse gear pottu pinnadi vareingala :)

Yenna anne sollure...

athe gear thaan...

I am saying though sex might be painful that is not main

factor whether to have it or not to have it before marriage...

because pain is always there be it before or after...

now underwear ? :Ksp: :think:

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 03:13 AM
:Ksp: Thirumba oru lesson na.. ok ok I underwear now...

But lets find the facts in family aspecta also... enna vedam nu sollurengala?

sweetie
10-02-2003, 03:15 AM
:00: :00: :00: :00: SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS PAINFUL ????? :00: :00: :00: :00:

Then SEX AFTER MARRIAGE is very pleasurable is it ????

Adei adei 6FACE ..... Summa olraatha....

SEX, the first time, will always be painful... and sometimes they may have bleeding too.....

PAIN is not a factor man........

MAY BE YES... Sex BEFORE marriage is painful to ur psychology... may be it makes u feel guilty, given the society u were born in.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

But, personally there is no such factor to determine that u shud have sex only after marriage.... if U and ur partner are sure to get married, but the marriage gets delayed by a month or two, and then when u guys cant hold on nemore, and U love each other so much and blah blah blah........ its perfectly fine I guess.....

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 03:18 AM
Sweetie Seriyana Vilakam koduthinga... ivalo irruka :Ksp:

sweetie
10-02-2003, 03:25 AM
SRI_GAN..........

Do U want to know more ???? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Ask me something specific and I will tell u..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sex la niraya vishayam irukku SRI_GAN... its not just making out with ur girl... theres lot more to sex than wat we see (in movies), read, hear about, or perceive.... Not everyone can have sex / enjoy it / experience it, in the way it is meant to be.....

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 03:29 AM
Enakku athelam onnum theriya venam :Ksp:

Erkanave intha vennai enna kocham kolappi vittu ippelam type pannurathukku munadi naan :Ksp: pottu kittu irruken.

Actually now i'm concentrating on E.S.P as i said before... Athu sema interesting a irruku....

Ithula doubta na kandippa kekuren.

anainar
10-02-2003, 03:00 PM
Aama, what is the connection between sex and marriage? They are two different entities. Sex is just one part of marriage and how can they be connected?

I know a lot of live in couples in the US and they do seem to have fun and companionship rather than making a bug fuss about all these. They dont hide it either.

The question of right or wrong does not apply to human behaviour at all. The scales are different and can never be measured in absolute terms. So, if you get a girl friend who dont have any objections to sex, and if you are also upto it, have fun. But like Sweetie said, you might not be fully prepared for there will be this question lingering in your mind. Athu onnu thaan problem. Mathapadi, no right, no wrong. Pain, no pain ellam summa, can be overcome easily if you are mentally upto it.

You get to live life once, live it to the full and be happy.

Cheers

anainar
10-02-2003, 03:10 PM
SRI_GAN..........

Do U want to know more ???? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Ask me something specific and I will tell u..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sex la niraya vishayam irukku SRI_GAN... its not just making out with ur girl... theres lot more to sex than wat we see (in movies), read, hear about, or perceive.... Not everyone can have sex / enjoy it / experience it, in the way it is meant to be.....

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rombasariya sonneengo Sweetie. Namma naatula neriya perukku ithu theriyarathey illai. Ennavo sex nnaalay, Achacho! ketta vaarthai maathiri paarkaraanga. This is true with even well educated individuals. I know a girl who thought she will get pregnant if she had sex and refused to have sex with her husband till the time they decided to have a baby. Paavam husband, ennaa pannuvaan? Yetho nallavanaak kandu chinna veedu setup pannaama irunthaan. Ithukellam the parents are largely responsible. They dont educate their daughters/sons well and also prevent their daughters/sons from having some insight also. Pasanga koncham intha vishayathula ghetti. Time kidaichaa, paadam padichu kathukkuvaanunga. Ponnunga as usual koncham laid back attitude. Avlo thaan.

Ithu ellam therincha wife kidaikkirathukku pona jenmathula punniyam panni irukkanumungo..

Cheers

sweetie
10-02-2003, 03:17 PM
Yeah.. True... first sex is a totally different entity ....

And secondly, yes... as u say, there is a very wrong notion abt sex... its not just the physical pleasure thats associated with it.... Sex is medically proven to be one of the most natural and most effective stress relievers.... and there are so many other aspects towards the emotional n psychological and inner happiness things too.......

hmmmmm.....

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 03:49 PM
Naan topic a padikka mattum seiyren :Ksp: , rendu periyavanga pesurenga... Ethavathu control illa ponna mattum pathi solluren, kevlvi kekure...

Intha situation a vennai patha, ethavathu joke kuda ezhuthuvaru :Ksp:

kumar
10-02-2003, 03:50 PM
having child before marrige....
i don't agree with that..
lets say if both of you are high school student, then who would take care of you guys and your child.
its ok to have sex with your partner but safe, you know using condom, etc..

sweetie
10-02-2003, 04:00 PM
SEX DOES NOT NECCESARILY MEAN HAVING A CHILD OR DOING IT FOR HAVING A CHILD.... NOR DOES SEX NECESSARILY LEAD TO A CHILD ......

Sex in general refers to intimate physical relationship between two individual where u n ur partner mutually feel it........ thats wat it is... having a child is just a part of it...

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 04:05 PM
Sweetie ithu ungalukku,

What is the part of brain in helping this happen?

Something I know of is Imagination etc...

How brain actively participates in this?

And Is this a weak signal to humans?

anainar
10-02-2003, 04:12 PM
SEX DOES NOT NECCESARILY MEAN HAVING A CHILD OR DOING IT FOR HAVING A CHILD.... NOR DOES SEX NECESSARILY LEAD TO A CHILD ......

Sex in general refers to intimate physical relationship between two individual where u n ur partner mutually feel it........ thats wat it is... having a child is just a part of it...

Appadi podungo Sweetie. Ivvalavu padichu padichu solliyum maru padiyum they are connecting Sex & Child & Marriage and on top of that School!! Appa, pasangala, please wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

High school is too early to know the purpose or enjoy sex really in the sense that Sweetie says. It will be basic physical act and may or may not involve the emotional part and that is not fun. And because of lack of knowledge they do get into soups. That is why they advise to desist from sex at school. When you are ready, and know what you are doing, have fun.

Cheers

sweetie
10-02-2003, 04:20 PM
Brain is an active participant in every aspect of life... including sex.... though not much studies have been done till recently, people now know how brain might process n feed the feelings of sexual desire.... there are about four to five different regions of the Brain found ......

inferior temporal cortex, a region also associated with the visual associative zone, becuase visual stimuli is one of the major determinants of sexual emotions n feelings..... And then the right orbitofrontal cortex related to emotional and motivational phenomena... and then the left anterior cingulate cortex, that control primary physiological responses.. this region is also known to control the physical and psychological preparation for sexual activity ... and thennnnnnn... the right caudate nucleus that is thought to be controlling whether sexual arousal leads to sexual activity.... and thennnnnnnn another region called the right insula...

arumugam57
10-02-2003, 04:29 PM
http://web.mit.edu/bcs/schillerlab/pictures/WEB005/GIFs/005-01.gif

anainar
10-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Brain is an active participant in every aspect of life... including sex.... though not much studies have been done till recently, people now know how brain might process n feed the feelings of sexual desire.... there are about four to five different regions of the Brain found ......

inferior temporal cortex, a region also associated with the visual associative zone, becuase visual stimuli is one of the major determinants of sexual emotions n feelings..... And then the right orbitofrontal cortex related to emotional and motivational phenomena... and then the left anterior cingulate cortex, that control primary physiological responses.. this region is also known to control the physical and psychological preparation for sexual activity ... and thennnnnnn... the right caudate nucleus that is thought to be controlling whether sexual arousal leads to sexual activity.... and thennnnnnnn another region called the right insula...

Aaaha! Intha samacaharaathukku brain ivlo velai paarkuthaa? Athuvum region over region pottu! Now we cant tell any one that they dont have brain!

You said about these regions. I understand to some extent what you are saying. But are these regions respond only to sex? Or these regions are common and play different role based on some rules? In that case who is the soothrathaathi, telling "Hey Anterior Cingulate Cortex, here comes visual stimulation and respond"??? This may be a naive question, but bear with me as me a poor software developer and these many regions in brain itself make me feel that I have lot of brain :ee:

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Sweetie Brain anatomy puttu puttu vaikirenga :clap:

Ithukku unga pathil enna?

anainar
10-02-2003, 04:35 PM
6 Face, unga padathai paartha base ball court maathiri irukku. Onnum puriyalai! Yetho padam paarthu kathai sollalaamna, only circles and rectangular blocks! angangay oru arrow vera pottu irukkeenga! Ennavo topic eduthu, ippo me pichifying my mudi! Irukkira koncha nanjam mudiyum poi mottai aaga vendiyathu thaan pola

Cheers

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Arumuganainar nenga oru avatar edunga....

anainar
10-02-2003, 04:42 PM
Ippo thaan figured out how to take an avatar. Thanks Sri

Cheers

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Ippo thaan figured out how to take an avatar. Thanks Sri

Cheers

Nalla avatar... Appa appo mathikitte irrunga.... :)

arumugam57
10-02-2003, 04:48 PM
6 Face, unga padathai paartha base ball court maathiri irukku.

Ello.. You want me to explain everything like sweetie. It is impossible. Sweetie is a Human Robo. He can type any message with in nano-seconds. But I am a human. I can't.

If you want more details about brain go to MIT site.
Or take this link : http://web.mit.edu/bcs/schillerlab/research.html

Cheers

anainar
10-02-2003, 05:02 PM
Aaaaha! nalla link 6 Face. Me using my brain to understand what is said in the site. Appada, kadaisiya I am using some part of brain :lol:

Intha rately use pannenna, innum rendu maasathula my brain will theinichify 6 face. Appuram mukkiyamaana vishayathukku Corex will not respond.

Cheers

sweetie
10-02-2003, 05:59 PM

Aaaha! Intha samacaharaathukku brain ivlo velai paarkuthaa? Athuvum region over region pottu! Now we cant tell any one that they dont have brain!

You said about these regions. I understand to some extent what you are saying. But are these regions respond only to sex? Or these regions are common and play different role based on some rules? In that case who is the soothrathaathi, telling "Hey Anterior Cingulate Cortex, here comes visual stimulation and respond"??? This may be a naive question, but bear with me as me a poor software developer and these many regions in brain itself make me feel that I have lot of brain :ee:

Cheers.

Yes... these regions are not only involved in sexual emotions n feelings... but they are also involved in other aspects... as I told u, the inferior temporal cortex, is *also* associated with visual perception....

And actually for ur question, I wud need to get a bit more technical to explain, but I am sure that wud not make sense to many out here... so I will try to keep it simple... if u still dun understand, tell me I will try to tell u again..

The brain is composed ot individual cells called neurons.. and all these neurons are connected to each other... forming a network (Synaptic Network) ... and Signals (chemicals actually) are transmitted from one nerve to the other and that is how signal proceeds thru out the Brain... for example, when u see, the nerve endings in ur eye, get stimulated that leads to the production os certain chemicals (signals) that further activate other molecules, and finally end up in one region of the brain, that is known to be associated with Visual Information processing... and like this every sense has a series of signaling cascades that keep connecting up the whole brain...

And so, the basic information processing *depends* on the kind of Stimuli or Signal at the source... and then the regions respond accordingly... it is actually very complicated... The Region of activity in the Brain is measured my various techniques that basically use the blood flow or the presence of some signaling molecules... so thus they trace different emotions to diff regions of the Brain... but these regions may be involved in *more than* one function... It depends on the kind of stimulus...

aburvaraagam
10-02-2003, 06:12 PM
Hi Guys

Initially when this topic was started i thot nalla kalaikarthukku oru topic aarambichurukaanganu ninaichen,but after reading the posts,it sounds really interesting. Sweetie thanx for sharing so much info. Keep it going.

:b:

sri_gan
10-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Sweetie enakku pathil sollunga.....

anainar
10-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Yes... these regions are not only involved in sexual emotions n feelings... but they are also involved in other aspects... as I told u, the inferior temporal cortex, is *also* associated with visual perception....

Okie, thanks Sweetie. I do get some understanding and am more inquisitive now. You talked about certain regions responding to certain stimuli. Does this mean the regions are farily independent of each other? For e.g if the Temporal Cortex recieves a signal( let us say a Mumtaz dance :lol: ), does it interpret itself to mean something? Or it faitfully reports this to a master boss sitting some where in the central brain? Are these regions fairly distributed and free to interpret stimulis? And if they are independent and interpret the stimuli themselves, who do the report the results to?

Dont worry about getting technical, if we dont know, we can always look at the baseball court sent by 6Face and figure out from the link he had sent.

Cheers.

sweetie
10-03-2003, 02:48 AM
Wat is the weak signal u r referring to SRI_GAN ???

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 02:52 AM
Wat is the weak signal u r referring to SRI_GAN ???

For example: Let say a person was in arousal, can he control it or Is it beyond control.

If it is beyond control I think its weak signal in a sense anyone can hurt this person.

sweetie
10-03-2003, 02:55 AM
Hmm... the regions in the brain can be said to be both independent as well as very very networked to each other...

As such there is no master control facility.... but sure there are region specific to certain functions where the final information is processed and relayed... for example the Olfactory Bulb is associated with Smell.... and so thats where information about smell is majorly processed.... but here I ahve alreayd told u that Brain is very very complex... which means that it has not been fully understood... One Example to show u this... In the world there are majorly two groups of people who have two diff theories on how brain processes n stores information regarding smell.... one group says, it is region specific, while the other group says it is more dependent on individual Nerve's, and their links... wherein, the nerves are conditioned to recognise a particular smell...

And likewise, the hippocampus, tat is said to be associated with memory n potentiation...

And so on....

As u can see, it is a group of regions lighting up at a given point of time and after a given stimuli, each of them relaying signals of their own, each of them processing a part of the information, and finally, these signals cud be relayed to the decision making area, wherein u act further....... It something like that.... hope u understood....

Neway... if U din understand, dun worry... there are some really good site on the web... I will give u a coupla links.... that will come soon... CHeers...

sweetie
10-03-2003, 02:57 AM
NOPE.... Arousal is completely under ur control..... U can get aroused or u can get back to ur normal state... though it will take some time... :ahha: :ahha:

I dunno if U can call this a weak signal..... hmmmm.....

sweetie
10-03-2003, 02:59 AM
Btw...... ANAINAR.... The Brain is in itself the Master Control Organ of the body... though there are many regions, it is always considered as a whole entity, coz one region cannot survive without the other, or perform normal functions without the other....

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 03:04 AM
NOPE.... Arousal is completely under ur control..... U can get aroused or u can get back to ur normal state... though it will take some time... :ahha: :ahha:

I dunno if U can call this a weak signal..... hmmmm.....

No No No....... After and Apart from that. We hear about rape cases etc..rite..

Lets take a situation: A woman was forced to have sex nu vachikuvom, I think there is way that the women can escape from the person if it is beyond control...

Is it possible or not?

sweetie
10-03-2003, 03:40 AM
wat do u mean a woman can escape it is beyond control ???

Hey dude.... its nice to see u asking questions, but when u ask questions abt life n the natural existing things, then u whud have in the mind the feasibility of the possible discussion.....

It shud not luk like fiction u see.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

newway... and for ur beyond control funda, I can quite get wat u r trying to say dude.. do U mean to say that if its beyond control, then a guy will not be able to rape a woman ???

Then in that case, a guy will not be able to satisfy a woman at his / her own will too.... as in after marriage...

Come on dude..... think abt the facts n reality nah.....

arumugam57
10-03-2003, 06:18 AM
sri gan: let me explain some fundaa regarding this "under control".
For say you are very busy in trying to make love with some girl in your car. you are in full high temperature. suddenly i am sending a SMS to you saying "SHE is NOT SHE but HE". What will happen? with in milli seconds all your temperature will go down and you will come to now normal state. Is it not. Now this says arousal is fully in your control. If you can't undersatnd ask me I will explain in detail.

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 01:41 PM
I completely understand that why i meant after and apart from that Dudes...

It is not about fiction what I'm talking. Let me be more specific.

Let say two people are in forced i****course (Can i say that here?) , Lets take a situation the female is more dominant (in control) and the male is not (forcer). If the female suddenly Kicks on the male's p***s .

What will be the situation?

To be more exact on fiction side if you watch the movie Kuruthipunal you will understand what i'm getting too.

I want a straight answer... avlothan.

Is this possible or Impossible (reason: why, you can go maximum technical on this)?

sweetie
10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Still not clear SRI_GAN ... U r still on a tangent...

If a woman kicks ur stuff, then wat has that got to do with u losing control or nething for that matter ????

How is this particular situation related to arousal and the signals behind it ???

Btw... if someone kicks u in ur balls, U r gonna die with pain man.... wat else do U think will happen ???

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 02:03 PM

If a woman kicks ur stuff, then wat has that got to do with u losing control or nething for that matter ????

How is this particular situation related to arousal and the signals behind it ???

Btw... if someone kicks u in ur balls, U r gonna die with pain man.... wat else do U think will happen ???

Read the bolded area and my original question below now:

And Is this a weak signal to humans? I'm even thinking of getting another topic based on these things... Men's section kku varum...

Avlothan.

anainar
10-03-2003, 02:42 PM

Sri,

Enna solla vareengannay puriyalai. Sweetie sonna maathiri, if some one kicks your balls, you pain will be overpowering than the arousal signals and will be drowned. But there are people like "Masochists" who inflict pain on themselves and enjoy. May be for them their brain might be trained to ignore the pain signals.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 02:46 PM
Arumuganainar,

Ennoda thoughts were for women, how they can protect themselves in an un controlable situation. There are so many ways for selfdefenses antha idea le than intha kelvi ketten. Actually I'm going to start a topic in Men's Section based ont this....

Will do it right away...

anainar
10-03-2003, 02:53 PM
Arumuganainar,

Ennoda thoughts were for women, how they can protect themselves in an un controlable situation. There are so many ways for selfdefenses antha idea le than intha kelvi ketten. Actually I'm going to start a topic in Men's Section based ont this....

Will do it right away...

Sri,

Your end objective seems to be noble to make people aware how to protect themselves in vulnerable situations. But like I said, if a girl gets caught with a masochist, and if she inflicts pain on him, he is going to get excited more. Now that is not going to help the victim. You need to some how remove the excitement in the offender. Then he will give up. For some it could be pain, for some others it could be something else. For some, the victim's helplessness will be an excitement. If you show courage in facing him or dont show your fear, he might give up. So it is more of a combination of things.

It is very easy for us to sit in the comforts of our chair and dissect all these, but I dont know whether a victim will be in a position to think in the first place.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 02:58 PM
It is very easy for us to sit in the comforts of our chair and dissect all these, but I dont know whether a victim will be in a position to think in the first place.

I'm not disagreeing Arumuganainar and it can be sorted through pshycological suggestions and ofcourse if the victim builds confidence to break it down it is feasible, but how to build that confidence, especially with women. I did open up another topic and asked some questions, feel free to share it there too.

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2181

I strongly believe that there is nothing impossible.

See you there too.

One more thing I see a lot of common "cheers" (:lol:) myself

sweetie
10-03-2003, 03:13 PM
I dun see ne connection or relation between arousal and the signals behind that and *self-defense*.......

Hmm... guess I'll take a walk... coz ur idea (watever u r trying to say) is way beyond my comprehension......

And btw... u jus got the answer in the last coupla posts....

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 03:16 PM
I dun see ne connection or relation between arousal and the signals behind that and *self-defense*.......

Hmm... guess I'll take a walk... coz ur idea (watever u r trying to say) is way beyond my comprehension......

Yes correct :) dude..

I tunnel those to below topic:

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2181

Angaium koncham vanga...

anainar
10-03-2003, 04:11 PM

Hi Sweetie,

Hope you are back from your walk.

You gave us a lot of insight into the various aspects and yes, the discussion went a little tangentially in the end. I presume that is ok.

My logic( if at all human brain follows logic ) was, say you get two conflicting stimulis. Possibly an arousal stimuli and simultaneously a stimuli for revulsion. And these two are possibly processed and a priority assigned and the human system responds. So how does that prioirty gets assigned? That is precisely the point I was telling earlier. And the situation described by 6Face captures this scenario. Either you the arousal signal takes precedence and you ignore the revulsion or the reverse and that depends on what???

Cheers.

sweetie
10-03-2003, 04:22 PM
That depends on the intensity of the stimuli or the signal....

And also the state at which ur brain is at that given point of time... if its way too much into arousal, then u r gonna take some time to get back to normal state.... though u r gonna lose ur arousal...

And more often than not, in such cases, ur mental state also has be considered... if U feel like giving it a go, then u can make it happen and make it happen all over again even after u get a repulsive stimuli.... wat u do then actually is that, u start thinking more about the arousal stimuli and focus more on that,.... making ur brain work more towards that side and then u get back to work....

but such things are still now clear... scientific is going on as of now, and people are trying to elucidate the marvels of the brain slowly.... lemme repeat.. its a very very complex field, where u can never draw conclusions unless u got some solid results to back ur claim... people are still working on such aspects.... and the way Brain works....

supervirus
10-03-2003, 07:58 PM
சொல்லித் திருந்த மாட்டாய்..ந யாய் அழிவாய் அன்று அறிவாய் செக்ஸின் திருவிளையா டல்...!
:think: :D :think:

vennai1
10-03-2003, 10:34 PM
சொல்லித் திருந்த மாட்டாய்..ந யாய் அழிவாய் அன்று அறிவாய் செக்ஸின் திருவிளையா டல்...!
:think: :D :think:

so what you mean ?? is having sex bad? :Ksp: :(

sri_gan
10-03-2003, 10:37 PM
Virus Ayya,

Pathil sollungal.

senthilnathan
10-04-2003, 04:04 AM
Dear Friends
I have to share my opinion, especially in abroad Indians are respects by our lifestyle, when we marry we love our wife’s and we love our children(S) and almost we dedicate our life to them (It is applicable both men and women). We haven’t met our fiancée before marriage (Especially in Tamilnadu), after marriage 95% husband and wife are living peacefully with out any problem. In Tamilnadu especially in Village side divorce is very very low. (Village is backbone of Nation). So I disagree that sex before marriage is not good, especially we are Indians we can follow our own culture even in aboard, we can live with 100% successes of life
With Regards
Senthil

sweetie
10-04-2003, 05:15 AM
Senthilnathan....... Please read ur message again.... is it clear to you ??? coz it aint to me....... :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Wat is ur idea actually ?? Since in TN and villages we dun see the woman we marry before marriage, and since even then most people are happy after marriage and leading a peaceful life, Do U mean to say that sex before marriage is good ????

Thats wat ur line * So I disagree that sex before marriage is not good* seems to say....

But I am a little confused... when u dun know the woman u r gonna marry, then how will u have sex with her ???? Or were u trying to say that Sex with *ne women* before marriage is in line with ur agreement ????? and that u can marry someone else later on in life....

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

anainar
10-04-2003, 05:21 AM
Senthilnathan....... Please read ur message again.... is it clear to you ??? coz it aint to me....... :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Wat is ur idea actually ?? Since in TN and villages we dun see the woman we marry before marriage, and since even then most people are happy after marriage and leading a peaceful life, Do U mean to say that sex before marriage is good ????

Thats wat ur line * So I disagree that sex before marriage is not good* seems to say....

But I am a little confused... when u dun know the woman u r gonna marry, then how will u have sex with her ???? Or were u trying to say that Sex with *ne women* before marriage is in line with ur agreement ????? and that u can marry someone else later on in life....

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Aama, naanum padichen, padichuttu thalaiyai pichikittathu thaan micham. Appuram koncha neram thaadiyai sorinchum onnum puriyalai.
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
Sorinchu sorichu thaadi punna ponathu thaan micham.

Oru velai, is Senthil talking about virtual sex? Fantasise with Ms who you dont even know??? :think: :think:

Anyway, intha topic engeyo aarambichu, engeyo poi, intha levella vanthu nikkuthu. Innum enge poguthu paarpom..

Cheers.

senthilnathan
10-04-2003, 05:27 AM
oooohhhhaaaaa :ee:

Dear Sweete I clearly stated that I storngly opposite the
"sex before the marriage" then I also opposite "Dating" after
fixing the marriage also (Nichathartham) wright, my marriage was fixed marriage my parents and I ahve a beautiful child and my wife she is
my backbone , behind every success of my life , wright , Bye
With Regards
Senthil

anainar
10-04-2003, 08:44 AM
oooohhhhaaaaa :ee:

Dear Sweete I clearly stated that I storngly opposite the
"sex before the marriage" then I also opposite "Dating" after
fixing the marriage also (Nichathartham) wright, my marriage was fixed marriage my parents and I ahve a beautiful child and my wife she is
my backbone , behind every success of my life , wright , Bye
With Regards
Senthil

Senthilaaray!

Romba santhosham to hear that you have a lovely family. Our hearty congratulations and best wishes for you to have a happy life.

Aana, I can also tell you "N" number of couples who married on their own will, rather than arranged by parents and they also have a happy family and are living happily. So having a happy married life depends on the person you marry and you. If you guys have same characteristics like ego, intolerance built in, then it is going to be a problem whether it is love marriage or arranged marriage.

The probability of getting a good( I use this term loosely for convenience ) wife or husband is almost identical whether it is arranged marriage or love marriage. Ithula kelvi ennanna, kalyaanathukku munnadiyay anubavithu appuram kalyaanam pannurathai path, so that there is no uknowni. Athukku appuramum, life might become miserable, but that is beyond the point. Intha kelvikku neenga solreenga, wrong, we underwear. But we dont understand your logic. Koncham vilakkama sollunga please.

Cheers
Cheers.

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Inga ellam type pannurathukku nalla irrukum.

If you have a girl as kid and when she is willing to imply this appa therium avanga avanga reality.

To be honest, I have seen lot of people in abroad also who cannot tolerate this or have a open feeling about this atleast in this generation parent. I'm not talking about the future generations.

I will give 3 points what family faces in abroad in this generation, think those factors and give me answer that families will allow this or not nu.

1. Every single family is abroad miss their closer relationships. Ofcourse the fact is relations won't be there when you need help yet its a connection.

2. Even some families do have a fear that their kids may go in a wrong direction when they grew up in West.

3. Any one who was born and brought up back home likes to grow their children like them and it is part of their character. Its a natural Inheritance.

All above said were implied only to the current generations of parents and I don't feel anything wrong about that.

What you asking for might come in the future generations in a mass, but now it is too low, there is nothing wrong in discussing this.

kumar
10-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Dear Friends
I have to share my opinion, especially in abroad Indians are respects by our lifestyle, when we marry we love our wife’s and we love our children(S) and almost we dedicate our life to them (It is applicable both men and women). We haven’t met our fiancée before marriage (Especially in Tamilnadu), after marriage 95% husband and wife are living peacefully with out any problem. In Tamilnadu especially in Village side divorce is very very low. (Village is backbone of Nation). So I disagree that sex before marriage is not good, especially we are Indians we can follow our own culture even in aboard, we can live with 100% successes of life
With Regards
Senthil

:cry: :cry:so u r saying that having sex before marriage ruin our culture..ahhh.get a life... hey senthil anna what kind of century are u living in to.... there is nothing wrong with having safe sex before marriage..unless if you know that you gonna marry that person.

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 05:59 PM
Dear Friends
With Regards
Senthil

:cry: :cry:so u r saying that having sex before marriage ruin our culture..ahhh.get a life... hey senthil anna what kind of century are u living in to.... there is nothing wrong with having safe sex before marriage..unless if you know that you gonna marry that person.

Enakkum pathil sollunga kumar.

senthilnathan
10-06-2003, 01:08 AM
:cry:so u r saying that having sex before marriage ruin our culture..ahhh.get a life... hey senthil anna what kind of century are u living in to.... there is nothing wrong with having safe sex before marriage..unless if you know that you gonna marry that person.

சந்தொசம் குமார்
சௌக்கியமாக இருங்க
With Regards
Senthil

anainar
10-06-2003, 02:43 AM
:cry:so u r saying that having sex before marriage ruin our culture..ahhh.get a life... hey senthil anna what kind of century are u living in to.... there is nothing wrong with having safe sex before marriage..unless if you know that you gonna marry that person.

சந்தொசம் குமார்
சௌக்கியமாக இருங்க
With Regards
Senthil

Aaha, Senthil, athu eppadi neenga ippadi jaga vaangalaam? Culture pathi sonneenganna kelunga, Mahabharathuthailayey Kunthi got a baby before marriage( Karnan ). Appuram neriya intha maathiri kathaigal irukku.

Postings fulla paartheenganna, Marriage and Sex are two different entities. Naama thaan mudichu pottu irukkom, that sex after marriage onlynnu. Between two consenting adults what ever they do within the framework of our law, it is acceptable. If two people want to have sex, that is fine. If they want to get married, that is fine too.

Athunaala, Kumar is going to live happily. Kumar, have fun in life man.

Cheers.

senthilnathan
10-06-2003, 08:30 AM
If two people want to have sex, that is fine. If they want to get married, that is fine too.

ஆருமுகனயனர ் நல்லா யொசிச்சு பாருங்க நீங்க சொல்லரது நியாயமானு, நம்மலுக்கு ஒத்துவருமா ? அடுக்குமா?

vennai1
10-06-2003, 10:49 PM
If two people want to have sex, that is fine. If they want to get married, that is fine too.

ஆருமுகனயனர ் நல்லா யொசிச்சு பாருங்க நீங்க சொல்லரது நியாயமானு, நம்மலுக்கு ஒத்துவருமா ? அடுக்குமா?

Senthil... there is a word in tamil for people like you...

"பத்தாம்பசல ி"

try to come out of your cave and see the world and

have some sense ;)

arumugam57
10-07-2003, 12:49 AM
Senthil is little bit highly experience person. His opinions certainly varries.
Senthi jii..
Neengal solvathai vilakki sollungall.. eetruk kollap padum..
Cheers

senthilnathan
10-07-2003, 01:57 AM
Thanks Vennai for given name "பத்தாம்பசல ி". I can accept that.
Please say your opinion to your parents if they accept I can accept your thoughts. And then if you become parent then your word is following the
same theme, if you accept the same I can accept.
யோசி ! வென்னை யோசி!
With Regards
Sen

vennai1
10-07-2003, 02:02 AM
Thanks Vennai for given name "பத்தாம்பசல ி". I can accept that.
Please say your opinion to your parents if they accept I can accept your thoughts. And then if you become parent then your word is following the
same theme, if you accept the same I can accept.
யோசி ! வென்னை யோசி!
With Regards
Sen

What do you mean by my opinion ?! :evil:

Be clear in your posts first ! :wink:

100s of people have told their opinion and

reasoning here very clearly.

After reading all that and still sticking stubbornly

to old ways can only be possible if one is a

pathaambasali.

It is generally good to have some rationale

for your actions. If you donot want to be that way

it is still ok ;)

anainar
10-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Senthil,

This matter is not something to loose sleep. We are out to crucify who ever does that which is wrong. Athu thaan problemay. We are so hell bent on looking at what the other guy is doing and wait for an opportunity to crucify him.

Neenga sonna maathiri it is a personal decision to be taken by two individuals and we should leave it at that. Instead of saying "Oh! That girl f**** before marriage". And that is also part of life. If some one wants to check the compatibility there also, so be it. Ithu thaan matter.

Ippo neenga enna solreenga?

Cheers

vennai1
10-07-2003, 02:13 AM
..... We are out to crucify who ever does that which is wrong. Athu thaan problemay.

nainaar anne,

I think in the above sentence you must have meant...

we are NOT here....

anainar
10-07-2003, 03:09 AM
Vennai,

Neengalum nakkeeran kavithaila thappu kandu pudikeengala?

No, I missed a comma avlo thaan. The sentence is..

We are out to crucify whoever does that, which is wrong.

So it is that crucification which is wrong.

Cheers

vennai1
10-07-2003, 03:22 AM
wow. thanks for clarifiying mr. iyyanar.

interestingly, if you add not and dont punctuate

the same sentence still means the same....

We are "not" out to crucify who ever does (that which is wrong) !

Anyway, I second your point.

anainar
10-07-2003, 04:12 AM
wow. thanks for clarifiying mr. iyyanar.

interestingly, if you add not and dont punctuate

the same sentence still means the same....

We are "not" out to crucify who ever does (that which is wrong) !

Anyway, I second your point.

Thoda, innoru nakkeeran. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nallaa sonneenga Vennai.

Cheers

sweetie
10-07-2003, 06:24 AM
Iruthiya enna thaan solreenga ????? 96 post kku mela vanthaachu... seekiram sattu puttu nu oru mudiva sollunga pa......

kalyaanathukku munnadi sex paravaa illayaa illa thappa ?????

NATTAAMAIIIIII...... Theerppa Sollu... (appuram antha theerppa maathiratha vaenaama nu naan solren.....)

senthilnathan
10-07-2003, 07:56 AM
தப்புயா! தப்பு ! எத்தனை தடவை சொன்னலும் வெளாங்காதா ! சொன்னா கேளுங்கப்ப ா தயவுசெய்து !

sweetie
10-07-2003, 08:24 AM
Hey guys... cud u please write in english... as in english based tamil ?!?!?!? I am sure there are many here for whom tam fonts dun work... like linux users... and me is one of them...

So cud u please make it in english ?!?!?!?!

senthilnathan
10-07-2003, 08:42 AM
புரியல , பக்கதில் எதவது குளம் குட்டை இருந்தா விளு மோட்ச்சமாவ து கிடைக்கும்

sweetie
10-07-2003, 09:16 AM
nalla maattukku oru soodu... nalla manushanukku oru sollu....

Oru vaati request panniyum thirumba tamil la silar ezhuthuraanga na, onnume panna mudiyaathu..... hmmm..... am jus wondering...

senthilnathan
10-07-2003, 10:24 AM
Who are you giving order to me, that is my freedom to write in English or Tamil, if you can you read it other wise do your business, don’t be instruct to others, I know

sweetie
10-07-2003, 10:46 AM
Cool down senthilnathan... wat I made was a REQUEST and NOT AN ORDER for your kind information... neway...

I was jus wondering people wud be more considerate and accomodating... its a big mistake for me to have thought the world has changed... guess its not still...

And btw Dr. Senthilnathan, Grow Up Please !!

sweetie
10-07-2003, 10:48 AM
coming back to the topic..... Anne 6FACE ..... Seekiram oru theeruppu sollunga anne... kalyaanathukku munnadi sex ok va ???? innum evalo neram wait panrathu ??? ;) neenga oru nalla theerppu sonneenga na, naan poi ennoda *velai* paarppen... ;) ;) ;) ;)

senthilnathan
10-07-2003, 10:58 AM
Sweete wrote

ennoda *velai* paarppen...

Dear Mr.Arumugan he/she (sweete) waiting for long time for your judgement so please be hurry up

senthilnathan
10-07-2003, 11:07 AM
ஆறுமுகம் ஐயா

தீர்ப்பு நம்ம சைடு இருக்கட்டு ம், இல்லைன வந்து (Madras IIT) உங்களை பார்க்க வென்டி வரும்

sweetie
10-07-2003, 11:08 AM
6FACE enna theerppu solrathu ????? ;) ;)

Makkale... nanbargale... petrorgale.. thaaimargale... thangaimargale... annamargale... thambimargale.... (vera entha marai vittuttena ???? ... ;)... )

Naan solren kelunga......

Kalyaanathukku munnadi oru ponnoda consent oda sex irunthu, *ATHE* ponnai kalyaanam pannikkiratha idea iruntha, It is okie.....

Appadi illena, ethavathu oru ponnu consent kudutha kooda, try to avoid.. (unless otherwise shes is gonna be a girl who is willing to sell her body n flesh for money).... Ethukku solrena, antha one night stand la, irukkira siru moments, nalla irukkum, appuram rendu perum opposite direction la poidalaam.... but unmaila manasaatchi nu irukkiravargalukku, intha incident eppavume manasula irukkum (unless otherwise he / she is someone who really have a rock heart...) .... manasula irukkum pothu, ethanoda effect um irukkum.. (sexual feelings and events associated with it stay within u for a long time).... so may be, after marriage there is a hell of a chance that u might be *not* as satisfied with ur wife, as u had been with *that* girl..... so paarunga... ithellam vaendaatha mana confusion erpaduthum....

So so so.... Ellorum nalla yosichu nadanthukkunga.... Nalla irunga... santhoshamaana vaazhkaikku plan panni, athe pol irunga......

Vaazhga Valamudan..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vennai1
10-07-2003, 07:51 PM
Sweetie Daanke for that sooper theerpu ;)

Ok. I will start my velaigal from now on. ;) :yes:

anainar
10-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Naataaamai,

Nalla theerpu soneenga. All bachelors, udanay poi nalla ponna paarthu dating panna aarambinga. Pudichu iruntha Sweetie sonna maathiri next stepukkum ponga. Dont worry, be happy.

Aaana yesagu pisaga maatikaatheenga Anna nagar case maathiri.

Cheers.

dinesh
10-07-2003, 10:28 PM
naataamai......theerpa maathi sollu..... :)

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 02:21 AM
1. Theerpu ithu thana ithu onside theerpu 'cause there was no girl commented on this topic at all.

2. This topic is conserned irrespective of gender, I hope any topic in geetham.

3. Theerpu sutha sothapala irruku, Athula oru kal sethula oru kal theerpu mari irruku....

Ellarukkum othuvara mari neethipathi yaaro theerpu sollungapa...

இது என் வேண்டு கோள்.

எனது தமிழ் பயணம் இனிதே துவங்குகிற து....

இன்னும் வரும்...

sathy
10-08-2003, 02:42 AM
sweetie... rombha nalla theerpu. one can't lead a peaceful life with his/her partner. eppadiyum oru kutra unarvu ullukula irrukum. appadi ilana avanga manasatchiki bayapadaravanga ila nu artham. nambha thaan ippadi oru thappu yerkanave pani irrukome marubadiyum pana ena nu kuda thona chance irruku. prevention is better than cure. ipo panrathuku pinadi feel panni use ila. according to me, this is one common theerpu irrespective of the gender. i don't see anything against or in favour of the gender. also i don't see any sothapals. kudos to sweetie for the theerpu :b: :clap: :sm03:

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 02:47 AM
Pasangale pesikittu pasangale theerpu sollikitta sathy, Penngalin kathi enna... Ellarkum oru chance kodukanum le... irrespective of gender na.. inga penngalum avanga kural ezhuppi irrukanum le...

Nenga intha topica fulla padichingala illa theerpu mattum than padichingala?

sweetie
10-08-2003, 03:37 AM
SRI_GAN...... Intha theerpu ezhuthum nilaiyil, naan pengalaiyum manathil vaithu kondu thaan ezhuthinen...

Enathu theerppil kutram kandu piditha unakku 1000 Aandugal Kadungaaval thandanai vithikkiren........ ggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 03:45 AM
SRI_GAN...... Intha theerpu ezhuthum nilaiyil, naan pengalaiyum manathil vaithu kondu thaan ezhuthinen...

Enathu theerppil kutram kandu piditha unakku 1000 Aandugal Kadungaaval thandanai vithikkiren........ ggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

:lol: intha ggggggggrrrrrrrrrr pusanikkai ennidam vegathu..

entha oru pennum ithil kalanthu kolla villai.. athnal ithu aangal mattume edutha mudiuvu agirathu...

Ithu neethikku izhukku...

Ungal thandanai ennidam sellathu,

1. ungal theerpil kutram ullathu endru othukondeer. see bolded area..

2. ennudiya signature parkavum...

sweetie
10-08-2003, 04:01 AM
Sri_gan .......... If u think that no girl is not participating here, THAT IS NOT MY FAULT... and even after a 100 posts, if U still want to keep debating this without a final decision and moving onto something else, then u r welcome to do so..... ;)

I din say that I accepted that I made a mistake Sri_gan.... I just U were findin fault with my theerppu.....

And btw... I always knew that *CHANGE IS ALWAYS A CONSTANT* and IT WAS PROVED the moment U came back to Geetham, after giving a big post about ur displeasure here and saying U will not..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 04:08 AM
Sri_gan .......... If u think that no girl is not participating here, THAT IS NOT MY FAULT... and even after a 100 posts, if U still want to keep debating this without a final decision and moving onto something else, then u r welcome to do so.....

Seri mitha postings 'kku ellam enga pa theerpu.. ithukku mattum enna special.

I din say that I accepted that I made a mistake Sri_gan.... I just U were findin fault with my theerppu.....

:lol: Appdiya.. appuram ethukku thandanai koduthinga...

And btw... I always knew that *CHANGE IS ALWAYS A CONSTANT* and IT WAS PROVED the moment U came back to Geetham, after giving a big post about ur displeasure here and saying U will not.....

So I do what I say and It was not wrong.

Anna unga theerpule Thappu irrukuthe .... who deserves better?

Ithu eppadi irruku?

sweetie
10-08-2003, 04:11 AM
Thandanai was for ur efforts to find fault ..... while there was none...

Unnoda signature kkum athan padi nee nadanthukolvatharkkum, ennoda theerppukkum enna man connection ??? summa olarathe....

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 04:23 AM
Thandanai was for ur efforts to find fault ..... while there was none...

Appdiya. how will you prove that there was no fault when there is another gender not participating in it?

Unnoda signature kkum athan padi nee nadanthukolvatharkkum, ennoda theerppukkum enna man connection ??? summa olarathe....

Nalla Paru Yaaru olara arambicha nu....Below le bold panniruken...

And btw... I always knew that *CHANGE IS ALWAYS A CONSTANT* and IT WAS PROVED the moment U came back to Geetham, after giving a big post about ur displeasure here and saying U will not..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:lol: yaaru olara arambicha?

sathy
10-08-2003, 04:27 AM
Pasangale pesikittu pasangale theerpu sollikitta sathy, Penngalin kathi enna... Ellarkum oru chance kodukanum le... irrespective of gender na.. inga penngalum avanga kural ezhuppi irrukanum le...

Nenga intha topica fulla padichingala illa theerpu mattum than padichingala?

no sri_gan i do read the entire thread. its my own view. its not quite easy to implement the western culture very easily. people still live with their parents quite a few joint families too. you can't just tell your parents that you want to live together with a gal and marry later. they are not going to accept that. so edhu paninalum yarukum theriyama thiruthu thanama panarom nu oru guilty feeling irrukum. so lot of things to be considered. not easy to implement unless or otherwise you are very sure about the relationship.

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 04:32 AM
Sathy,

Ippo sonniye ithu matteru...

no sri_gan i do read the entire thread. its my own view. its not quite easy to implement the western culture very easily. people still live with their parents quite a few joint families too. you can't just tell your parents that you want to live together with a gal and marry later. they are not going to accept that. so edhu paninalum yarukum theriyama thiruthu thanama panarom nu oru guilty feeling irrukum. so lot of things to be considered. not easy to implement unless or otherwise you are very sure about the relationship.

Bolded area romba correct.

So Is this feasible to our country or our culture or our people?

Even if we implement it how much impacts you will come across, athuvum yosikanum...

Eduthom Kavuthonum nu poira mudiyuma?

sweetie
10-08-2003, 05:18 AM
Athu olaral illa SRI_GAN ....... ;) It was a fact.... the fact that U cant stick to something U say ......... ;) ;) now do u underwear ???

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 05:49 AM
Athu olaral illa SRI_GAN ....... ;) It was a fact.... the fact that U cant stick to something U say ......... ;) ;) now do u underwear ???

Romba kannu adichu.. kannu kalandu viluthira pohuthu... pathu adi...

Nee than arambiche enna olarenu sonne.. ippo ne ye othukure naan sollurathe seiyrenu...

Ippo do you underwear?

:lol: Naan kannu ellam adikka matten...

vennai1
10-08-2003, 06:43 AM
Sweetie,

kudos on a good theerpu. I am sure this would be

the most progressive step we can take. Coming out of

old days when talking about sex was a taboo !

Sri_gan, girls not participating is not our problem.

Who knows may be many of the people posting here

might be girls! ;) (only you dont know how to find

it out!). And again, sweetie's theerpu does not

discriminate against girls, the same logic applies

to them too. No big change! So stop whining and if

you have a valid point against the theerpu put

it in front. Else the ruling by sweetie stands !!

:clap: ;)

thirudan
10-08-2003, 07:42 AM
dei vennai...marupadi vanthu un thalapathiku vakkalathu vaangaraya? vaada mavane ;) either it is a boy or girl who is contributing on the forum, never mind, but the discussion to be hygenic, that only we need right? and the aruguement too...
thiru...

sweetie
10-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Yeah yeah.... as VENNAI says in such a topic n discussion, when a final word comes out, it always intends to apply to both the gender' or both the parties concerned.... U gotto understand that watever I said as the final word, is the same when U luk at it from the point of view of a girl..... it is a generalised deci... neway... no more justifications of my words... if neone has a VALID POINT to counter my theerppu, I guess everyone wud be happy to hear it.... *That is better rather than just saying over a thousand messages, that "I've got a better suggestion... I've got a better judgement... so better change yours" .... and not telling wat ur point actually is* ............

Cheers....

thirudan
10-08-2003, 11:21 AM
IN NEAR FUTURE INDIA WILL GET THAT CULTURE HOPEFULLY.....

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 12:32 PM
IN NEAR FUTURE INDIA WILL GET THAT CULTURE HOPEFULLY.....

Thiru ithu Theerpu...

arumugam57
10-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Ethukku solrena, antha one night stand la, irukkira siru moments, nalla irukkum,

Athu unakku eppadi theriyum? Nee paarthiyaa?:wink:Eeei Eeei..:wink::wink::wink: You told you only kissed . Ippa nee solrathap paarthaa.. lot of master Inuppees are there throught the world. Eeei..:wink::wink::wink::wink: Inuppeee.. Nee engitta sollaveyillaa...:wink::wink::w ink: Eeeei... Eiiii... LAB-la nee over time panrenu sonnathu ithanaaa?:wink::wink::wink::wi nk:. Olli Olli Japan Pengal Vazga...

appuram rendu perum opposite direction la poidalaam
Poidalaamaa? To whoem you are telling..this here. :wink:

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Vadivela,

:lol: Nalla oru kelvi inga kondu vanthe....

anainar
10-08-2003, 02:43 PM

Sathy,

Not everyone lives with their parents or for that matter the concept of nuclear families are emerging to a great extent in current India. Especially with people moving around for jobs. Intha maathiri human relations visayathula, you cannot have the same rule for everyone. Theerpu ennanna, if your environment is conducive, without you feeling guilty, nothing wrong in it. Even if there is going to be an iota of guilty feeling in you, better to stay away.

Enna, Sweety, correeeta translate pannena theerpai?

Cheers

sri_gan
10-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Theerpu solla ethanai per..

Theerpa Nilai Nirutha ethanai per...

Kannan Mana leelai thangame thangam...

Theerpu ennanna, if your environment is conducive, without you feeling guilty, nothing wrong in it. Even if there is going to be an iota of guilty feeling in you, better to stay away.

Nalla varthaigal... Survival is the fittest...

thamizh
10-09-2003, 04:41 PM
hi all,
sum of u r sayin tht its ok to do with sum1 if u knw u r goin to marry them. but wht abt ppl who know they are NOT going to marry. is it still ok 2 do it in your opinions?
thamizh

anainar
10-09-2003, 04:47 PM
Aaha! Thamizh, judgement aana case ithu. Marupadi appeala?

Ungal kelvikku pathi soosagama theerupulayey irkku. Parunga keelay

Theerpu ennanna, if your environment is conducive, without you feeling guilty, nothing wrong in it. Even if there is going to be an iota of guilty feeling in you, better to stay away.

Case closed, appeal rejected. :lol: :lol: :lol: Go have fun Thamizh. Antha ponnoda address/number koncham addressum kodunga please :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

thamizh
10-09-2003, 04:54 PM
ada pavi, naan oru opinion thaan kettaen, advice illa ! :P

sri_gan
10-09-2003, 06:28 PM

Case closed, appeal rejected. :lol: :lol: :lol: Go have fun Thamizh. Antha ponnoda address/number koncham addressum kodunga please :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

anainar,

Unga neram seriyalai polla irruku, Thirukural ponna Kammathupal kekurenga... inga vanthu address ellam kekurenga...

Vadivela, Arumuga..., Valivel Azhaga... inga koncham vanthu parappa....

Vadivel vathi vachathukku appuram intha Geetham Communitye...
ungala pathu ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

anainar
10-09-2003, 07:47 PM

Cheers

anainar,

Unga neram seriyalai polla irruku, Thirukural ponna Kammathupal kekurenga... inga vanthu address ellam kekurenga...

Vadivela, Arumuga..., Valivel Azhaga... inga koncham vanthu parappa....

Vadivel vathi vachathukku appuram intha Geetham Communitye...
ungala pathu ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Sri,

Vadivel, vadivel nnu koopidareengalay, avanukkey rendu pondaatti, theriyumo, intha pakka, Valli, antha pakkam Theivaanai. Aandavanukkey antha gathinna, alpainga namakkellam ethanai venum?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, Thamizh, muthalla address kudunga please.

vennai1
10-09-2003, 07:50 PM
iyyanaar,

sariyaa sonneenga... neenga yen sir kandavan kitta elaam

address kettu kasta padureenga...

en kitta sollunga... from anna nagar aandaalu to

guduvancheri gomathy varaikkum 'item' irruku...

venumaa ;)

sri_gan
10-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Sri,

Vadivel, vadivel nnu koopidareengalay, avanukkey rendu pondaatti, theriyumo, intha pakka, Valli, antha pakkam Theivaanai. Aandavanukkey antha gathinna, alpainga namakkellam ethanai venum?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, Thamizh, muthalla address kudunga please.

Ippo srippa than irrukum veetu ammavukku ellam therinchu tin kattum pothu irrukudi attam....

Oru Chinna Expression Parunga this is after you get caught:

Vadivelan (pathavaicha source) : Adiya attam enna..... enna...

Vennai: Pathavachitiye Paratai....

Thirudan: Adangudi, Adangudi nu ethanavatti sonnen, evan kekuran.

sri_gan: Kundrathule Kumaranukku Kondattam... Namma solluratha kekathavangalukku thindattam... :lol:

Vasan: Marriage pannitu jollu vidurathu thappa??? OMG :( ithu enna puthu kuzhappam...

Sivakumar: Mattindula, ungalukka appadi enna oru attam'ungren...

Priyarock: Arumuga nainar wife :sm17: Arumuga nainar

Sweetie: Arumuganainar, nenga oru COPULE links chi things ada chi, COPULE sernthu oru mudivu panni santhosam vanthu poi illama eppadi yachum irrukanum ... Ithu enn teerpu...

DISCLAIMER: This is purely sidetrack. have fun.

dinesh
10-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Antha ponnoda address/number koncham addressum kodunga please

yaar ponnu.....enna address????

anainar
10-09-2003, 08:27 PM
Ada paavingala, naam summa oru pechukku sonna, Eeerai penaaki, penai perumal aakiputeengalay! Ithula Priya with a gun vera :lol: :lol:

Ethini naal kovamo theriyalai unga ellorukkum! Aana, the last piece was nice Sri. That too Sweetie judgement! Avan paadu kashtam ponga. He will be thinking about Inferior Frontal Cortex when Aishwarya Rai comes in front of him with a valentine day Rose :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers.

dinesh
10-09-2003, 08:30 PM
He will be thinking about Inferior Frontal Cortex when Aishwarya Rai comes in front of him with a valentine day Rose

Classic...... :) :lol:

vennai1
10-09-2003, 08:31 PM
sri_gan,

arumaiyaana sindhanai... kalakkita maamu ... ;) ;) :clap: :clap:

dei iyaanar, ithelaam thevaiyaa... ?! ;) :)

arumugam57
10-09-2003, 09:37 PM
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

sweetie
10-10-2003, 07:48 AM
If Aish Rai is gonna be giving me a Valentine Rose, why wud I ever think about Inferior Frontal Cortex ????

Rather I would be making sure she dusnt waste yet nother Rose by giving it to me... ;) ;) ;)

Or if she insists, pugunthu vilayaadida vaendiyathuthaan....... :P :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ruby
11-08-2003, 10:58 AM
intha athathukku nan varavillai appa.

gsatnan
11-09-2003, 08:58 PM
if u knw thats the person ur goin to marry and if every arrangement has been made then sex before marriage is fine....but premarital sex wiith some 1 else i would say its wrong

Tamilsweetheart
11-09-2003, 09:06 PM
I say afta marriage
even if u trust da person fully u never know :nono:

sabeshan
11-09-2003, 09:40 PM
are we talking about sex before marriage or premarital sex? there is a distinction between both... but everyone seems to be talking on both lines...

Shy
11-10-2003, 06:30 PM
There are 2 things, if its premarital sex, then is a BIG NO. The reason being... They never know if they will wind up together.. ennaiku enjoyment thats it...

Entha mathiri erukaravanga, ennai pooruthavaraikum animalskku samam.. because athuku thaan 6th sense kedaiyaathae...

As a human being, we should have some manners... Once u have decided that you both are going to be together.. if you have the love in ur heart, trust in each other, commitment for life.. then you can always cross the limit...

shy

vennai1
11-10-2003, 11:19 PM
intarastingly, the Bible does not agree upon adultery and premarital sex.
Mk 7.21, Heb 13.4

and mr. sabestian, both premarital sex and sex before marriage mean

the same thing ! :P :sm12:

dinesh
11-10-2003, 11:23 PM
Entha mathiri erukaravanga, ennai pooruthavaraikum animalskku samam.. because athuku thaan 6th sense kedaiyaathae...

interestingly....this is my view too.....

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 01:38 AM

Animals are far better. Naan avangalai animals levelukku kuda compare pannurathu illai...

They are not even living things, its even worst. May be we should find a new word.

Animals kku 6th sense kidaiyathu, athunala athu animals, anna athugalukku love therium, irruku.

Ithugalukku 6th sense irruku anna olunga upayokiga theriyathu, allathu tehrinchalum upayogigathuga.

Lazy, Careless, Ignorant Creeps.

dinesh
11-11-2003, 02:11 AM

OUCH!

anainar
11-11-2003, 02:18 AM
Achacho! Sri, why are going overboard in describing a natural act? In that case, 90% of the human population might come in that bracket. Sex is also one of the basic instincts of human being. When there was no civilisation, people lived like that only and they did live happily. It is with civilisation that many more things came to the forefront. Possessiveness, wealth, and what not. Those are all off shoots of 6th sense. You never know how we are going to evolve 100 years from now.

You are describing them as less than animals in moral sense. Morality is a transient thing which gets redefined with time. So, dont measure some one on a scale that is not absolute. There are many people who knowingly indulge in one night stands. They are not animals. It is just that they find that exciting. As simple as that. That does not mean they are lazy, ignorant creeps. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Achacho! Sri, why are going overboard in describing a natural act? In that case, 90% of the human population might come in that bracket. Sex is also one of the basic instincts of human being. When there was no civilisation, people lived like that only and they did live happily. It is with civilisation that many more things came to the forefront. Possessiveness, wealth, and what not. Those are all off shoots of 6th sense. You never know how we are going to evolve 100 years from now.

You are describing them as less than animals in moral sense. Morality is a transient thing which gets redefined with time. So, dont measure some one on a scale that is not absolute. There are many people who knowingly indulge in one night stands. They are not animals. It is just that they find that exciting. As simple as that. That does not mean they are lazy, ignorant creeps. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Yoov Iyyanaar...

Naan ethukku athai mean pannuren, nenga engo poi sindu mudikirenga... appuram ennai confucious nu sollava?

Innaiki ivalo vasathi irrunthu padichu, pattam vangi, periya ala agai... evalo vo sampathichu... intha oru basic instincte control pannama irrukuravan...

Lazyya illaya?

Padichathai use pannathavan ignoranta illaya?

Seri athelam vendam, saga uyire mela anubu eppadi vaikanum nu therunchu, athai olunga upyogikathavan carelessa illaya?

Ivalavium thodanrunthu pannurvana creepa illaya?

anainar
11-11-2003, 03:40 AM
Sri,

Again you are propogating your confuscious theories. Morality is defined by the society that you live in. Education is driven by laws of physics or some well defined laws which are universal. Morality in India has a different meaning than how it is looked in the US. But the laws of physics are the same. That is why I said, describing such things are lazy, ignorant and creepy.

Education does not teach you whether to indulge in pre marital sex or not. Atleast not in the all the classes I studied. I dont know whether you studied something like that or not. So, it is not that they dont know. They know that, but it is just that they dont care. That does not make them lazy or ignorant. I would say they are indifferent to that.

Cheers

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 03:47 AM
Sri,

Again you are propogating your confuscious theories. Morality is defined by the society that you live in. Education is driven by laws of physics or some well defined laws which are universal. Morality in India has a different meaning than how it is looked in the US. But the laws of physics are the same. That is why I said, describing such things are lazy, ignorant and creepy.

Education does not teach you whether to indulge in pre marital sex or not. Atleast not in the all the classes I studied. I dont know whether you studied something like that or not. So, it is not that they dont know. They know that, but it is just that they dont care. That does not make them lazy or ignorant. I would say they are indifferent to that.

Cheers

hm.. really, with the quote of confuscious theory by natural indulge what you are saying is, what ever defined in books is the one you are quoting as learning.

Well, I'm thinking beyond that point avlothan.

Ivalo neram confusious nu sonna... athukku ethavathu kodukka vendam?

:lol: See for every single post you include the word, Confusious, Was that came by book or just the fact i'm not reflecting to it in such a way I should be reflecting it a?

Shy
11-11-2003, 02:09 PM

Animals are far better. Naan avangalai animals levelukku kuda compare pannurathu illai...

They are not even living things, its even worst. May be we should find a new word.

Animals kku 6th sense kidaiyathu, athunala athu animals, anna athugalukku love therium, irruku.

Ithugalukku 6th sense irruku anna olunga upayokiga theriyathu, allathu tehrinchalum upayogigathuga.

Wow, I like it...

Yes, animals kuuda compare pana kuuda mudiyaathu... got to give these idiots a name...

Shy

anainar
11-11-2003, 03:35 PM
Come on Shy, grow up. It is a natural act. Did you read my post? There is no way you can brand them as idiots or lazy or Creepy just because they indulge in 1 night stands. Just that they dont care and it is not a big thing as it is to us. As simple as that. That does not degrade them to the level of animals.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Come on Shy, grow up. It is a natural act. Did you read my post? There is no way you can brand them as idiots or lazy or Creepy just because they indulge in 1 night stands. Just that they dont care and it is not a big thing as it is to us. As simple as that. That does not degrade them to the level of animals.

Cheers.

:lol: Vaaya Iyyanaar... grow up a? Shy don't worry, If you watch his posts carefully he really admires confucious and finally get the point...

So don't give up. Inniki ivara oru round kattalam.

Shy
11-11-2003, 03:46 PM

Cheers.

What??? Grow up... Thats right, Only since please like are grown up, We have those matured thinking not to have these one night stands... We dont just think about my happiness at that time (as other idiots think, also animals ;) , but my family and all who believe in me..

Animals dont care ok.. Being human being.. YOU SHOULD CARE. you have the responsiblity to behave.. WE DONT EXPECT ANIMALS TO BEHAVE. When u BEHAVE AUTOMATICALLY, that "not a big thing" attitude changes and it wil be a "big thing" in ur life.

anainar, u better grow up !!!!!

(athu sari, as srigan said, u had already grown up.. appa sonnum solurathuku ellai.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Shy

Shy
11-11-2003, 03:48 PM
[quote=anainar]Come on Shy, grow up. It is a natural act. Did you read my post? There is no way you can brand them as idiots or lazy or Creepy just because they indulge in 1 night stands. Just that they dont care and it is not a big thing as it is to us. As simple as that. That does not degrade them to the level of animals.

Cheers.

What??? Grow up... Thats right, Only since please like us are grown up, We have those matured thinking not to have these one night stands... We dont just think about our happiness at that time (as other idiots think, also animals ;) , but ourfamily and all who believe in us..

Animals dont care ok.. Being human being.. YOU SHOULD CARE. you have the responsiblity to behave.. WE DONT EXPECT ANIMALS TO BEHAVE. When u BEHAVE AUTOMATICALLY, that "not a big thing" attitude changes and it wil be a "big thing" in ur life.

(athu sari, as srigan said, u had already grown up.. appa sonnum solurathuku ellai.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Shy

anainar
11-11-2003, 04:14 PM
What??? Grow up... Thats right, Only since please like us are grown up, We have those matured thinking not to have these one night stands... We dont just think about our happiness at that time (as other idiots think, also animals ;) , but ourfamily and all who believe in us..

Shy

Shy,

Read my ealier posts. Morality is defined by the society where you live and it is not absolute terms by which you measure an individual. Fortunately or unfortunately, I live in a country where the standards of morality are different. Of course I dont agree with those standards, but I am grown up enough, not to categorize them as animals or below them, but to accept the fact that their standards are different from our. It is like "I agree to disagree with them" but treat them as fellow human beings. As simple as that. Living with differences requires a lot of mental attitude. And kids normally cant take difference of opinion. If they want candy and if the mother has different opinion they cant tolerate. The same, after a guy grows up to know that candy is not good for teeth, though he likes candy lives without it. This is just and example.

So, cheers and grow up Shy :lol: :lol:

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 04:21 PM
Shy,

Read my ealier posts. Morality is defined by the society where you live and it is not absolute terms by which you measure an individual. Fortunately or unfortunately, I live in a country where the standards of morality are different. Of course I dont agree with those standards, but I am grown up enough, not to categorize them as animals or below them, but to accept the fact that their standards are different from our. It is like "I agree to disagree with them" but treat them as fellow human beings. As simple as that. Living with differences requires a lot of mental attitude. And kids normally cant take difference of opinion. If they want candy and if the mother has different opinion they cant tolerate. The same, after a guy grows up to know that candy is not good for teeth, though he likes candy lives without it. This is just and example.

So, cheers and grow up Shy :lol: :lol:

Cheers.

:lol: hm... So what you are saying is we are bunch of kids mocking around you since you are grown up and you think that we will give up eventually...

Athu mattum nadakathu Iyaanar...

anainar
11-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Of course, if you cant tolerate difference of opinion, you are not grown up. Athilayum Shy ponnu is a real kid. Romba kashtam ponga ungaloda Shy :D :D . Counter point kodunga, athai vittutu summa savadaal vudatheenga.

Cheers.

Shy
11-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Enna counter point naan sonaalum u wont accept it.. because neenga VERY BIG GROWN UP person.. "5'la change pana mudiyaathathai..50la change pana mudiyaathu...)

Anyway....How do u differentiate Human being with other living being on earth..

They have few qualities like 6th sense (commonsense)....thinking, behaving etc..are others

Other living being doent have that.. oru cat yaedutheeteengana... it will have "stands" as u say with as many as it like...

But human beings arent like that... "oruthannu oruthi" why do we have that...why do we want to have boundary when we dont care for anything.. why do we have marriage etc.. Cant humans have just fun and wander around in their life. Thats whats the point is.

As human being u are expected to be something, u got be like that. Disipline, manners and other stuffs are to there in ur life. When u dont follow that and fall into those "stands". Then u arent a humanbeing at all.

shy

dinesh
11-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Nainar is right in a way. If two people decide to have sex, isn't it entirely their problem? How can we go and say this is wrong or this is right?

Who are we to define morality and how do we know whether we are right?

anainar
11-11-2003, 05:10 PM
See, that is my point precisely. We define some thing, and we expect every one to follow and any one who does not follow is categorized as animals and below animals. To be honest, this has been my opinion since I was 15 and I have a long way to reach 50. So the pazhmozhi does not work for me.

I believe in oruvanukku oruthi and I follow that. If some one does not follow that, I dont brand him as animal. That is my logic. It is his prerogative whether to have one night stand or not. It, in no way is going to come in way of me treating him/her as fellow human being. This is what I meant, accepting differences. I respect his/her views as much as I respect mine. So simple matter Shy. Nothing to explain or pull big words.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 05:21 PM
See, that is my point precisely. We define some thing, and we expect every one to follow and any one who does not follow is categorized as animals and below animals. To be honest, this has been my opinion since I was 15 and I have a long way to reach 50. So the pazhmozhi does not work for me.

I believe in oruvanukku oruthi and I follow that. If some one does not follow that, I dont brand him as animal. That is my logic. It is his prerogative whether to have one night stand or not. It, in no way is going to come in way of me treating him/her as fellow human being. This is what I meant, accepting differences. I respect his/her views as much as I respect mine. So simple matter Shy. Nothing to explain or pull big words.

Cheers.

See Iyaanar, i can counter attack easily saying that you are exception, but I will not do that, I love to argue Athukaga confucious nenga solla kudathu...

Apart from that this is all about sex before marriage, this is not about having sex with whoever you want and ofcourse culture plays a major role from everyone's message.

Lets say for example, and guy and girl decides to marry, after having sex guys feels he is no more intrested in her nu vachippom.

In the society in India or In tamilnadu, Will that girl live a peaceful life?

Lets make some sense.

In a society like that, If you are saying that you have a heart to negotiate your ability then i'm having every single words i could call you with.

There are no such things called "gifts", its purely the ability of a person who can do and cannot.

If you can do, stick to that place.

If you cannot do, stick to that place.

Ithu rendukkum naduvule poravangale, valkai pura namaba mudiyathu, enna eppa venna enga venna maruvan.

Shy
11-11-2003, 05:23 PM

Cheers.

We define some thing, and we expect every one to follow and any one who does not follow is categorized as animals and below animals.

Who are we??? What is definition?? How come we think that we have to follow something.... - The answers to these are because we are human beings..

We have some definition in life. We have some rules.. Life is defined for us. we cannot lead a definitionless life.

Shy

Shy

anainar
11-11-2003, 06:00 PM
We are human beings and precisely for that reason we cannot be treated like herds to follow some definitions. Honestly, I am the judge to decide what is good for me and what is not. I will follow philosophies that I feel right. Anything that I cant accept, it is my prerogative to follow it or not. I gave a simple example of culutures. India has the culture where per marital sex is an offence. In the US that is ok. Does it mean all the guys/girls in the US are below animals? They are not human beings?

That is my point. I define my rules. I might borrow some from others, but end of the day, I define my rules and follow them. As simple as that Shy.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
We are human beings and precisely for that reason we cannot be treated like herds to follow some definitions. Honestly, I am the judge to decide what is good for me and what is not. I will follow philosophies that I feel right. Anything that I cant accept, it is my prerogative to follow it or not. I gave a simple example of culutures. India has the culture where per marital sex is an offence. In the US that is ok. Does it mean all the guys/girls in the US are below animals? They are not human beings?

That is my point. I define my rules. I might borrow some from others, but end of the day, I define my rules and follow them. As simple as that Shy.

Cheers.

Iyaanaar, enn questionkku answer pannunga... I'm talking only about India and with our cultural background.

anainar
11-11-2003, 06:19 PM
Well, the logic is the same Sri. In the current world, every one has freedom to chose what they want to be and what they want to follow. I dont agree with anything that impairs my freedom. I choose not to indulge in pre marital because I dont want to. If I indulge in it, it does not make me any less human. Interfering in another person's freedom in the guise of morality is the most dangerous thing. You know what they did in Anna Nagar arrests. Morality is different and has to be decided by the individual what he/she wants and what he/she does not want. And others have no freedom to grade them as animals or below animals just because they broke something they dont agree on.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 06:48 PM
Well, the logic is the same Sri. In the current world, every one has freedom to chose what they want to be and what they want to follow. I dont agree with anything that impairs my freedom. I choose not to indulge in pre marital because I dont want to. If I indulge in it, it does not make me any less human. Interfering in another person's freedom in the guise of morality is the most dangerous thing. You know what they did in Anna Nagar arrests. Morality is different and has to be decided by the individual what he/she wants and what he/she does not want. And others have no freedom to grade them as animals or below animals just because they broke something they dont agree on.

Cheers.

Freedom freedom nu ellathukkum oru varthai sollidunga. Seri freedom valiave varen.

"I dont agree with anything that impairs my freedom. "

Good words, Any one who knows his independence will say this. You are saying this because you know it. How many women does know or can know? Lack of knowledge ellam sollathinga, Its purely what the control is about.

Watch the bolded words now:

But that doesn't give any form of betrayal rights to any other single cell.

The purpose of having rules are society to save to an extent, athai mathikka vendiyathu mariyathai...

Innikum inga vanthu ponnunga enna solluranga, nalla purusan kedacha than nimathi nu.

Why is it have to be like that?

Athukelam unga freedom of life avangalukkum venumnu thonalaiya?

Seri avangalukkum antha alavukku freedom pathi theriyatti solli kodukalam nu ethanai perukku thonirukku.

Ippo sollunga.

I strongly believe this:

Vinai vithachavn vinai arupan
Thinai vithachavan thinai arupan.

The above words will never go wrong.

anainar
11-11-2003, 07:51 PM
Sri,

Society cannot take responsibility or try to correct the evils of individuals. To do that it has to trample upon individual freedom. Still if some one is determined to cheat, he/she will cheat. The medicine cannot be given by the society or rules. It is given by making the people know they are responsible for their actions and independence. Girls asking for good husband is true. Same is true with guys expecting good wives. Again, it is individual preference.Viani vithaithan vinai aruppan sari. If I want to harvest only vinai, who is the society to come and tell me dont do that? I want only vinai. This is an extreme case I pulled up for argument sake. But, I put individual freedom on top of everything like society and rules and morality.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Sri,

Society cannot take responsibility or try to correct the evils of individuals. To do that it has to trample upon individual freedom. Still if some one is determined to cheat, he/she will cheat. The medicine cannot be given by the society or rules. It is given by making the people know they are responsible for their actions and independence. Girls asking for good husband is true. Same is true with guys expecting good wives. Again, it is individual preference.Viani vithaithan vinai aruppan sari. If I want to harvest only vinai, who is the society to come and tell me dont do that? I want only vinai. This is an extreme case I pulled up for argument sake. But, I put individual freedom on top of everything like society and rules and morality.

Cheers.

As I mentioned before, Invidual freedom is good as long as your freedom doesn't touches others nose.

For the sake you need to be free, others doesn't become slaves for your act or I would even say victim.

I'm looking in a view, what if you become a victim of another for the sake he wants to be free. I will go to an extent and say to a fact it happens knowningly and unknowingly

Lets take a very petty sample with forums itself:

I know a bunch of people in this forum itself for them having fun they come in different ids.

As long as it doesn't exposed it is good, when that gets exposed, think about the facts. This is not big matter, 'cause it was not involving direct person. But it is a must to know that it is also one form of a betrayal. You cannot deny that fact.

See this is what I talk about, when you feel your freedom is important, give respect to others freedom also.

There are millions like that.

vasan
11-11-2003, 08:31 PM
Hows one man/woman/couple right to sexual freedom affect others?? Society can not impose rules. People could practice what is best for them.
Like in food for example: what ever your arguments for eating/not-eating/not-caring about non-veg, the society can not impose restrictions on an individuals choice.

Freedom is freedom. Rules are so that we could all coexist with minimal conflicts. I don't see how a society imposing conditions like this (on sex before marriage) could be beneficial to every one....

Practicing good values - including your sexual behaviour and exhibiting moderation are good - but should only be promoted and not imposed. Otherwise, the all important cause of freedom to be an individual is lost.
And as such we would go from being a society to being a sanatorium - ruled by a boss, however benevelont he might be, he is still the boss..

Right?

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 08:36 PM
Hows one man/woman/couple right to sexual freedom affect others?? Society can not impose rules. People could practice what is best for them.
Like in food for example: what ever your arguments for eating/not-eating/not-caring about non-veg, the society can not impose restrictions on an individuals choice.

Freedom is freedom. Rules are so that we could all coexist with minimal conflicts. I don't see how a society imposing conditions like this (on sex before marriage) could be beneficial to every one....

Practicing good values - including your sexual behaviour and exhibiting moderation are good - but should only be promoted and not imposed. Otherwise, the all important cause of freedom to be an individual is lost.
And as such we would go from being a society to being a sanatorium - ruled by a boss, however benevelont he might be, he is still the boss..

Right?

Watch Bolded area:

I gave a simple example just above your post.

If you want to be proved. I can.

anainar
11-11-2003, 08:46 PM
What the heck are you talking about Sri? If some one comes in a different ids in this forum, who cares? If some one can cheat me, the blame lies on me as much as it lies on the cheater. How can society or morality come and help me in not getting cheated? Society taking this role to do moral policing is like burning a house to take care of a rat problem.

This is what Vasan also says. That is what every sensible human being on this earth would say. Policing individuals in the name of morality or calling them animals just because they do things that are not approved by society is totally wrong and unnjustifiable. That is what I am saying.

Cheers

vasan
11-11-2003, 08:49 PM
No Sir! No Sri...

That example is because it is affecting the entire forum. There is a trust in the forum that when some one posts something, it is from them - and there is no play acting.

How ever in 'sex before marriage' there is no one else involved.. why should they be? There is no proof - nor do I need one - to this basic principle. Long time ago, Sweetie wrote (among the first of her messages in this thread...), and I agree fully with that. Society has no place. People who do indulge in such, should be old enough and responsible enough to know what they do, and willing to face the consequences of their action - just like in every other aspect of life. Society can't and shoud not impose.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 08:50 PM
What the heck are you talking about Sri? If some one comes in a different ids in this forum, who cares? If some one can cheat me, the blame lies on me as much as it lies on the cheater. How can society or morality come and help me in not getting cheated? Society taking this role to do moral policing is like burning a house to take care of a rat problem.

This is what Vasan also says. That is what every sensible human being on this earth would say. Policing individuals in the name of morality or calling them animals just because they do things that are not approved by society is totally wrong and unnjustifiable. That is what I am saying.

Cheers

Yeah, right who cares.

:lol: Who are you to decide that for others Arumuganainar?

:lol: Tension aitingala, who the heck ellam podurenga?

This is what I call freedom of thoughts.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 08:51 PM
No Sir! No Sri...

That example is because it is affecting the entire forum. There is a trust in the forum that when some one posts something, it is from them - and there is no play acting.

How ever in 'sex before marriage' there is no one else involved.. why should they be? There is no proof - nor do I need one - to this basic principle. Long time ago, Sweetie wrote (among the first of her messages in this thread...), and I agree fully with that. Society has no place. People who do indulge in such, should be old enough and responsible enough to know what they do, and willing to face the consequences of their action - just like in every other aspect of life. Society can't and shoud not impose.

I agree to an extent, Namma arumuganainar expression parthingala.. athukku than....

I didn't meant to be harsh, yet we know the limits.

anainar
11-11-2003, 08:51 PM
Cha, me no tension party. My policy is No tension No angry Be happy. The heck is used to emphasize the point. Nothing else.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 08:54 PM
Cha, me no tension party. My policy is No tension No angry Be happy. The heck is used to emphasize the point. Nothing else.

Cheers.

Response enna vegama varuthu... ok ok.

Heck emphasize the pointa seri seri... ok ok.. watch my signature soon... like my avator changes, there is nice change in signature too... it will cool all down.

vasan
11-11-2003, 08:55 PM
ok, guys, comedy relief... soota kuraikanum illa..

Gwyneth padam (pics paa, not movie) pottuirruken paartheengala??

aiyo... idha paarthu yellorum soodaiyida koodathu....

vasan
11-11-2003, 08:58 PM
confusious,

ippo thaan signature paarthen..

yenna kalyanama?? ivolo naal leave pottutu poreenga?? happy hol's sri...

may you prosper in all you do, and may you find rest, health and comfort of home, friends and family... !!!

anainar
11-11-2003, 09:06 PM
Of course vasan, there is certain amount of trust and we will feel offended if we figure out some cheats us in the forum. But the fact is, in the cyber world, the identities are hard to verify. So, I take everything said about oneself with a pinch of salt. So, I really wont feel bad, if we find out some one comes in different ids and writes. So, no issues that way. I dont get offened easily in cyberworld as well as real world. That is one of the reasons I am quiet healthy though I am in early thirties. :ee: :ee:

Cheers

vasan
11-11-2003, 09:16 PM
as a side track anainar...

thirty is when we should feel healthy, sir... feeling weak and tired and all that (including becoming a PM or President) can come after sixty.. :) ungalukku innum ilamai thaan...

Enjoy !!

sri_gan
11-11-2003, 09:22 PM
as a side track anainar...

thirty is when we should feel healthy, sir... feeling weak and tired and all that (including becoming a PM or President) can come after sixty.. :) ungalukku innum ilamai thaan...

Enjoy !!

See vasa.. this is what i say, See Always Arumuganainar agrees to it later...

So Confucious never lies, just the fact it takes time to understand.

Side Track:::

:lol: Naan enna fever nu pottu irruken.

vennai1
11-11-2003, 09:38 PM
just wanted to share a simple truth...

a one night stand would be displeasing only if the persons

involved are cheating their partners.

if they donot have one... how can you tag them as offensive creeps ?!!

that does not make sense at any level... :nono: :nono:

Shy
11-12-2003, 03:12 PM
just wanted to share a simple truth...

a one night stand would be displeasing only if the persons

involved are cheating their partners.

if they donot have one... how can you tag them as offensive creeps ?!!

that does not make sense at any level... :nono: :nono:

Neenga soluvathai yaethukitaalum.. partners vachutu cheat pannurathu thappu.. ur accepting that right...

Partners ellama.. eppo enjoy pannuravangalukku at sometime they might get some partners in their life.. appo obviously they wont talk abt this "stands".. isnt that cheating...

I accept we(society) cannot and shouldnt decide for an individuals likes or dislikes...

"ooroodu othuvaal" - thats what the proverb is for .... be disciplined and mannered as others....

Shy

dinesh
11-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Partners ellama.. eppo enjoy pannuravangalukku at sometime they might get some partners in their life.. appo obviously they wont talk abt this "stands".. isnt that cheating...

This is something some people might choose to follow. Indeed I believe in it. But, how can we force everybody to accept that? Every man and woman should have the rights to decide for themselves, what they want to do with their bodies.

Shy
11-12-2003, 04:52 PM
your right.. We cant force them.. we just ignore them... thats what i meant.. there arent like others...

Shy

anainar
11-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Ithai thaan I am telling from the beginning. Just because they are'nt like us, does not make them animals or lower than that.

Appadi vaanga vazhikku Shy :D :D :D

Cheers.

Shy
11-12-2003, 05:15 PM
;) ignore pannuraen.. epapdi theriyumma.. animals'nu nenaichu...
enthunga ellam manushanga kekadiyaathu.. eruntha..will think and act properly'nu..think panni ignore pannuraen ;)

Shy

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 05:33 PM
enthunga ellam manushanga kekadiyaathu.. eruntha..will think and act properly'nu..think panni ignore pannuraen ;)

Shy

SHY :sm17: Arumuganainar

anainar
11-12-2003, 05:49 PM
Shy

Aiyo! Aiyo! :sm18: :sm18:

Ippadi pudicha muyalukku moonu kaalnu solravanga kittay enna solla mudiyum? Nammalay maathiri illangarathaalayo or that they dont have the same values like ours does not degrade another human being. Athu thaan correct and the right way to treat a fellow human being.

Ithula ungalukku enna kushi Sri? Thuppaaki ellam pudikareenga? Ungalukku antha thuppaaki party Kasturi thaan sariyaana aalu.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 05:53 PM
Shy

Ippadi pudicha muyalukku moonu kaalnu solravanga kittay enna solla mudiyum? Nammalay maathiri illangarathaalayo or that they dont have the same values like ours does not degrade another human being. Athu thaan correct and the right way to treat a fellow human being.

Ithula ungalukku enna kushi Sri? Thuppaaki ellam pudikareenga? Ungalukku antha thuppaaki party Kasturi thaan sariyaana aalu.

Cheers.

:lol: Nalla :sm18: :sm18: Arumuganainar... innum nalla :sm18: :sm18:...

Vennai will be protecting me from this thuppaki ponnu... illai na namma shidinesh kappathiruvan...

:lol: nenga inga vanthu muyalukku 3 kaalu, kuyilukku 6 kalu nu suthungaa appuram nalla :sm18: :sm18:

Shy nalla kelapitinga... :clap: First time i saw Arumuganainar mutikiratha pakuren... super comedy

Shy
11-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Shy

Cheers.

3 kaalu, 4 kaalu ellam kedaiyaathu..
I am not degarding them since they arent having the same values like us... the arent having the same thinking, disciplne as a normal human being does.. thats what the difference is... i dont want everyone to think, and have opinion like me.. I want them to understand the value of their life.. value of being a human, value of being disciplined.. appadi think pana mudiyaathavanga, theriyaathavanga, panaaathavanga ellarum ":evil: "- animals thaan...

Paavam romba muttaatheenga ;)

Shy

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 07:04 PM
Never, Never give up on these people SHY.

Naan sollupothu ellam confucious athu ithu nu solli, ore imsai pannitanga.

I want them to understand the value of their life.. value of being a human, value of being disciplined.. appadi think pana mudiyaathavanga, theriyaathavanga, panaaathavanga ellarum " :evil: "- animals thaan...

Super :clap:.

vasan
11-12-2003, 07:16 PM
I wonder if the people you call the others (you know... those who don't really agree with your value system and what you think is the value of thier life) would think of you as cold, uptight, victorian, backward-thinking, conservative, moral-police, gents-with-superiority-complex, ancient and what not... (oh, to use the lastest teen talk here.. 'you are, like, so ten minutes ago.. '!!)

We should all learn to disagree, with out calling divisional names (them Vs us, they Vs me), otherwise there is really no open mind. We only frown on them. We don't appreciate their values, or their right to have their values.

I agree that Sri and Shy (and several others who contributed here) have their perfectly logical opinions on what is right and wrong. I also appreciate that they believe that others need not follow them. But I don't agree that others are any less moral, morally-deficient, lacking in culture, values or any of that sort. I think they are just different - and they have every right to be so.

So far as what I belive about sex before marriage.. I think I already wrote about that, and I will refrain from adding it again.

As I keep saying these days, can't we all respect each other and get along?? Can't we now.. ?? But, hey, its only my opinion, in a sort of relativistic world...

Wondering... that's all..

anainar
11-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Ithai thaan naan padichu padichu sonnen. Appuram mutti mutti vera solliten. Innum appadi thaannu adam pudikiraanga Sri and Shy. As I told you, I understand your values and I also have similar values. But the only problem is just because some one else does not have similar values like us, does not make them animals. That is all. That is what I called as maturity to be able to "agree to disagree" and still get along.

Mutti mutti thalai thaan valikuthu.

Cheers.

vasan
11-12-2003, 07:56 PM
as an aside... anainar, and sri...

ippadi holiday, family reunion adhu idhu innu solli... man, you guys are making me more home sick than ever... idhulla dancing smilies vera...

Yo, guys, veetukku poi, yenga yellorukkum serthu nalla sapiitu vaanga.. amma/appa/wife/fiance/sister/bro/ yellorukkum surprise kodunga.. seekirama thirumbi vaanga, ungakitte neriya sanda poda vendi irrukku..

:) :)

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 07:59 PM
I wonder if the people you call the others (you know... those who don't really agree with your value system and what you think is the value of thier life) would think of you as cold, uptight, victorian, backward-thinking, conservative, moral-police, gents-with-superiority-complex, ancient and what not... (oh, to use the lastest teen talk here.. 'you are, like, so ten minutes ago.. '!!)

We should all learn to disagree, with out calling divisional names (them Vs us, they Vs me), otherwise there is really no open mind. We only frown on them. We don't appreciate their values, or their right to have their values.

I agree that Sri and Shy (and several others who contributed here) have their perfectly logical opinions on what is right and wrong. I also appreciate that they believe that others need not follow them. But I don't agree that others are any less moral, morally-deficient, lacking in culture, values or any of that sort. I think they are just different - and they have every right to be so.

So far as what I belive about sex before marriage.. I think I already wrote about that, and I will refrain from adding it again.

As I keep saying these days, can't we all respect each other and get along?? Can't we now.. ?? But, hey, its only my opinion, in a sort of relativistic world...

Wondering... that's all..

Oru sample katturen paru vasa, watch the bolded area.

Nee dis-agree pannurathu unakku agree and if there are 2 more who supports that, it becomes a rule or even a system. Thats what society is all about.

The purpose of writing opinion is not to convince any one and I strongly believe that no one can change any one.

Sex before marriage is a direct axe for women and especially in country like India.

Apart from that, you trying to write a Rational theory 'cause it looks acceptable, If you start dissecting your own words, you cannot stand that by yourself and thats the truth.

If there was a Ideal thought of Independence and everyone followed, I will strongly say there will be no humans. This is not a joke.

So, I still strongly suggest there is no way that sex before marriage is going to be doing any good, whether you are independent or a society.

The only thing which comes to support is the marriage authorised by the society and sex should be after marriage which is protected atleast for now.

Remaining anything told for a compromise looks like piece of crap and one more thing it is one of my freedom to write my opinion about that.

vasan
11-12-2003, 08:31 PM
I agree with your right to have an opinion, Sri. No questions about it. :)

My opinion: Ideal thought of Independence can never degrade a human being. Indeed its what makes a human being a human being. Does freedom mean being with out restraints? Far from it. Its the right to choose what is acceptable and what is not. Its a persons right to choose that. That is freedom. And to live as a society, we must all agree on some common principles - our constitution to quote an example for a political society. Traffic rules (for a society defined as the people travelling in a raod).

On the other hand, these are again choices of the particular society. There are a hundred different countries and hundred diff constitutions (many are similar, but each are adopted and written for the particular country). Traffic rules change from state to state, country to country. That is freedom.

In a similar tone, sex, marriage are also to be considered. People in every country and society can and should be free to choose what they like - it is their freedom. In india, so far as I know, it is not illegal to have sex before marriage, between consenting adults. It is the only agreed part of our societies rules. Everything else is freedom. Do you want to have sex, or do you want to wait? It is completely upto each person's choice (just so long as the other person in the sexual encounter is also an adult, and agreeing with it) - and each must choose based on their moral choices and beliefs. It is still their freedom and still their choice, and no other person has any sort of prerogative on it. Period.

You can talk to people about your beliefs - try convincing them and all that. But you can't enforce. You can think others are animals (your right to have views on others) and others may think you are absurd and outdated (their right to have their views). However, since we must live as a society (ofcourse you are free to forego that as well), we must obey the law of the land. But the ethics, and moral systems are individuals right. That in no way bring chaos to a society or limit its potential to be a well-behaving one. On the other hand, bringing moral 'dictatorship' will ruin peoples individual freedom and choice of expression.

Oh, since, in this particular case of sex before marriage, we already assume that it is between consenting adults, it is also their responsibility to deal with after effects. Aren't they adults after all? Isn't that the reason even marriage is supposed to be between adults. Sex before marriage may be a direct axe for women in India (at least you say so), but then it is her choice (else it will be considered a rape, and I think you know that I am against it in any form). She should know it and she should be behaving in a way that is OK for her. And it should be her choice. Who is society to say what is bad for a woman?? Does the society take care of a woman if she abstains from sex before marriage? I don't believe so. Why should it care, then, otherwise?

I am sure you will be able to dissect my views and writing. But the point remains the same: that the individuals right to choose sex before marriage is their choice. It should be dictated by a persons moral choices, and in that sense one choice is just as good as another. Each choice has the perfect right to be made, and each person should make it for themselves. Each is morally right.

Yes, its only my own opinion that I am writing. You are welcome to disagree with me.

Thanks folks. I think I should stop here. I may write more, but only sidetrack issues. I think I have said all that I wanted to say on this topic.

anainar
11-12-2003, 08:55 PM
Ammadiyo, oru English essay maathiri irukku Vasan. Well laid out coherantly. Ithai padichuttu enna solraanga paarkalaam. Ennoda muttalukku illaatha effect unga essaykku kandippa irukkum.

We have discussed this topic threadbare and it is time, we wind up. My view is also the same as Vasan. Morality cannot be imposed on someone by some one else. To have sex or not, whether before marriage or after marriage, whether with his fiancee or some other consenting adult is all the prerogtive of the individual. Society or some one cannot go and enforce their moral values on them. This is the fundamental freedom which cannot be compromised.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Vennai... came in betwee.. so i'm moving the post to make it hotter..

vennai1
11-12-2003, 09:22 PM
"Agree to Disagree".... Great words... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now.... if we can only adhere to that... :think: :think:

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 09:24 PM
I agree with your right to have an opinion, Sri. No questions about it. :)

My opinion: Ideal thought of Independence can never degrade a human being. Indeed its what makes a human being a human being. Does freedom mean being with out restraints? Far from it. Its the right to choose what is acceptable and what is not. Its a persons right to choose that. That is freedom. And to live as a society, we must all agree on some common principles - our constitution to quote an example for a political society. Traffic rules (for a society defined as the people travelling in a raod).

On the other hand, these are again choices of the particular society. There are a hundred different countries and hundred diff constitutions (many are similar, but each are adopted and written for the particular country). Traffic rules change from state to state, country to country. That is freedom.

In a similar tone, sex, marriage are also to be considered. People in every country and society can and should be free to choose what they like - it is their freedom. In india, so far as I know, it is not illegal to have sex before marriage, between consenting adults. It is the only agreed part of our societies rules. Everything else is freedom. Do you want to have sex, or do you want to wait? It is completely upto each person's choice (just so long as the other person in the sexual encounter is also an adult, and agreeing with it) - and each must choose based on their moral choices and beliefs. It is still their freedom and still their choice, and no other person has any sort of prerogative on it. Period.

You can talk to people about your beliefs - try convincing them and all that. But you can't enforce. You can think others are animals (your right to have views on others) and others may think you are absurd and outdated (their right to have their views). However, since we must live as a society (ofcourse you are free to forego that as well), we must obey the law of the land. But the ethics, and moral systems are individuals right. That in no way bring chaos to a society or limit its potential to be a well-behaving one. On the other hand, bringing moral 'dictatorship' will ruin peoples individual freedom and choice of expression.

Oh, since, in this particular case of sex before marriage, we already assume that it is between consenting adults, it is also their responsibility to deal with after effects. Aren't they adults after all? Isn't that the reason even marriage is supposed to be between adults. Sex before marriage may be a direct axe for women in India (at least you say so), but then it is her choice (else it will be considered a rape, and I think you know that I am against it in any form). She should know it and she should be behaving in a way that is OK for her. And it should be her choice. Who is society to say what is bad for a woman?? Does the society take care of a woman if she abstains from sex before marriage? I don't believe so. Why should it care, then, otherwise?

I am sure you will be able to dissect my views and writing. But the point remains the same: that the individuals right to choose sex before marriage is their choice. It should be dictated by a persons moral choices, and in that sense one choice is just as good as another. Each choice has the perfect right to be made, and each person should make it for themselves. Each is morally right.

Yes, its only my own opinion that I am writing. You are welcome to disagree with me.

Thanks folks. I think I should stop here. I may write more, but only sidetrack issues. I think I have said all that I wanted to say on this topic.

Like you said, I never tried to stop any one's converstaion, The one thing which I'm not getting is:

1. How am I become different when I started giving names and not others who support an act which could possibly be vulnerable to the safer society?

2. Like how much you care about your Independence and Freedom, there are others too, the safer and healthier community is created in that form only and thats what I care about.

Lets take one more thing for example:

This Geetham.net is not a source for porno movies or adult images.

For example if we start posting porno movies to making everyone understand sex education, how many people will really like that idea. Well my intention look really good, but how far I can go with that idea.

When you are in Geetham, you stick to the limit that you don't post those images, In a larger view its a community and we respect the values created by fore fathers.

Well if it looks like a Joke or side track, then calling names is side track for me too.

I don't see a difference between the example I said and supporting this Idea of having sex before marriage.

dinesh
11-12-2003, 09:29 PM
The thing is our people mostly treat sex as a big deal. Something extraordinary. Which it is not. It is just another bodily function. If someone feels he/she enjoys it, no way we could tell them to stop. It might be their idea of having a good time.

Till we clear our ideas about sex, and treat it as something normal which can happen in an adult's life, we will find it hard to accept.

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 09:35 PM
The thing is our people mostly treat sex as a big deal. Something extraordinary. Which it is not. It is just another bodily function. If someone feels he/she enjoys it, no way we could tell them to stop. It might be their idea of having a good time.

Till we clear our ideas about sex, and treat it as something normal which can happen in an adult's life, we will find it hard to accept.

Shidinesh,

Ennoda point view athu illa. I don't really think sex is big of a deal.

When you think it for a society, I tend to give respect avlothan.

There was one more topic started about Westerning India and people crapping like anything, vanthu vachikuren.

anainar
11-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Sri,

We stand by the freedom as long as it does not impinge on another person's freedom. That is why we used the word consent. Sex between two consenting adults is their freedom.That is all we are saying. It is their prerogative and no one else has the right to call them animals or degrade them.

You example of Geetham and pornography looks good from outside. But it is a hollow example. When I come to Geetham, I know that the moderators dont entertain pornography. And I can be castigated or even banned by moderators. But as an individual I have the freedom to choose whether to come to Geetham or not. If it is pornography I want, I will goto some shakeela site. Geetham as a forum has some rules and there is a moderator. The deal is that the moderators are doing a decent job and hence no clashes. But imagine some one moderating the society and setting rules. We will become another Taliban. Like now Pakistan banned fashion shows. Why? Because Govt thinks itself as the moderator and enforces laws that it thinks fit. This is what we totally against, as no one, either govt or another individual has any right what so ever to enforce his views on me.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 09:51 PM
Sri,

We stand by the freedom as long as it does not impinge on another person's freedom. That is why we used the word consent. Sex between two consenting adults is their freedom.That is all we are saying. It is their prerogative and no one else has the right to call them animals or degrade them.

You example of Geetham and pornography looks good from outside. But it is a hollow example. When I come to Geetham, I know that the moderators dont entertain pornography. And I can be castigated or even banned by moderators. But as an individual I have the freedom to choose whether to come to Geetham or not. If it is pornography I want, I will goto some shakeela site. Geetham as a forum has some rules and there is a moderator. The deal is that the moderators are doing a decent job and hence no clashes. But imagine some one moderating the society and setting rules. We will become another Taliban. Like now Pakistan banned fashion shows. Why? Because Govt thinks itself as the moderator and enforces laws that it thinks fit. This is what we totally against, as no one, either govt or another individual has any right what so ever to enforce his views on me.

Cheers.

Watch the Bolded area, Correct, Athu Indvidual Freedom kku Azhagu.

Athe than naanum solluren, When we talk Society I mean Geetham a Community.

So, Ippo parunga sex before marriage ennoda opinion le antha mari.

For example, if we don't have chance to visit western countries we need to obey that in India, vera vazhi illai, athai break pannuravangala bathikka padurathu yaaru?

In the western countries, there is an important aspect invisiblea sollitharanga, athai yarume pesalai. Athuthan koncham missing, athai innoru topic le vanthu vachikuren.

West West nu ellam aduranga, oru important point mattum vittutu.

Shy
11-12-2003, 11:01 PM
Sri,

Cheers.

Watch the Bolded area, Correct, Athu Indvidual Freedom kku Azhagu.

Athe than naanum solluren, When we talk Society I mean Geetham a Community.

So, Ippo parunga sex before marriage ennoda opinion le antha mari.

For example, if we don't have chance to visit western countries we need to obey that in India, vera vazhi illai, athai break pannuravangala bathikka padurathu yaaru?

In the western countries, there is an important aspect invisiblea sollitharanga, athai yarume pesalai. Athuthan koncham missing, athai innoru topic le vanthu vachikuren.

West West nu ellam aduranga, oru important point mattum vittutu.

Srigan,
Kalakee pooteenga poonga.. ungalukku oru big Gemini "o"....

Vasan, anainar ,vennai

Oru vishyam u arent understanding.. we are not in between their likes and dislikes.. it upto them to decide... but thappu thappa, moralityae ellama decide panninaanga'na...thats the problem...oru varai muraiyae kuudaathu solureenga.. avanga avnaga istathukku they can live solureenga... will that be good?..
chinna vasayula..parents thaan our eyes..they show us the world.. even thou we do something bad, they help us differentiate good and bad...They help us understand whats life.. society in a way too..
Then why do u have to change ur life just because ur an adult now? adult'na u wont respect the society, parents etc.. u do all u wish..even thou it not moral...why is that..
Whoever enjoys those "stands" very well that it wrong.. but its theri desire and hence enjoying it.. thappu'nu therinchae pannuraanga... u cant argue that.. they are doing that without knowing thats wrong.. "yaarum ethula enna thappu'nu nenaikaama eruka mataanga.." they know thats it wrong.. but they are thrilled to do something wrong.. pinna avangalai " :evil: " solurathu enna thappu?
As a human being u have some responsibility..u just cant lead a sluggish life. so whenever u side track from the normal flow of the society.. u are not worth to be in the mainstream again.. thats what i am explaining u..
Oru varai murai eruku... aasai erukalaam.. athu oru diciplined aasaiyaa erukanum...ellaina dog aasaikum, human aasaikum enn difference sollunga?

Shy

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 11:13 PM
SHY you got a strong Hold now..

Shy :sm17: vennai, vasan, Arumuganainar

vennai1
11-12-2003, 11:19 PM
Whoever enjoys those "stands" very well that it wrong.. but its theri desire and hence enjoying it.. thappu'nu therinchae pannuraanga... u cant argue that.. they are doing that without knowing thats wrong.. "yaarum ethula enna thappu'nu nenaikaama eruka mataanga.." they know thats it wrong.. but they are thrilled to do something wrong.. pinna avangalai " " solurathu enna thappu?

whoever said that having one night stand is wrong?? :think:
that boils down to saying having sex is wrong.. !! which is ridiculous !

Any rational being would accept, that cheating on one's partner is
wrong... but as long as you dont have a partner how could you term
someone having a one night stand as animal ! :nono:

that looks hypocritical ! :nono:

Shy
11-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Whoever enjoys those "stands" very well that it wrong.. but its theri desire and hence enjoying it.. thappu'nu therinchae pannuraanga... u cant argue that.. they are doing that without knowing thats wrong.. "yaarum ethula enna thappu'nu nenaikaama eruka mataanga.." they know thats it wrong.. but they are thrilled to do something wrong.. pinna avangalai " " solurathu enna thappu?

Looseu vennai..sorry..ghee,
yaar sex thappunnu sonathu.. kalayanam thappunnu sonaenna... marriage is the license to these things.. oruthanukku oruthi... so when u have desire.. love panni marriage pannunga, ellai arranged marriage pannunga.. then have fun..thats what humans SHOULD, WILL DO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shy

sri_gan
11-12-2003, 11:29 PM

Looseu vennai..sorry..ghee,
yaar sex thappunnu sonathu.. kalayanam thappunnu sonaenna... marriage is the license to these things.. oruthanukku oruthi... so when u have desire.. love panni marriage pannunga, ellai arranged marriage pannunga.. then have fun..thats what humans SHOULD, WILL DO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shy

SHY use the same stand every single place, pottu thakunga...

Intha arumuganaina and vennai are married, summa sundal sappidura mari thati vittu vedikkai parkirargal...

:lol: Intha vasan payaa, innum "Enakku oru Girl Friend venumada" nu suthukittu.. independence kathai pesikittu, tolerance ice vachikittu valkaiya sacrifice pannurathukku readiya irrukapule...

Ithelam ennoda kathaila innum interesting varum...

Ithu oru sample than....

vennai1
11-12-2003, 11:31 PM
so when u have desire.. love panni marriage pannunga, ellai arranged marriage pannunga

well probably that is because most of us relate sex with marriage...

which need not be always the case ! :nono:

nobody expects a one night stand to end in lifelong marriage...
and that would appeal to nobody ! :nono:

anainar
11-12-2003, 11:35 PM
Correcta sonneenga Vennai. Topic aarambathilay irunthu athu thaan sollitu varom. Irunthaalum puriya maatenguthu pasangalukku.

Cheers..

Shy
11-12-2003, 11:37 PM
Good.. u accepted what sri and i have been explaining for so long...so general human society'la marriage is the license for "stands".. so when someone dont want to do that.. they are not human.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

saela vishyangal.. oru varai murai oodathu thaan pananum.. appadi pannina thaan nalla erukum... if not followed.. it not good fro both the parties as well as the society...

Shy

vennai1
11-12-2003, 11:42 PM
saela vishyangal.. oru varai murai oodathu thaan pananum.. appadi pannina thaan nalla erukum... if not followed.. it not good fro both the parties as well as the society...

do you mean sela vishangal == sex !

interestingly, enna varai murai neenga mean pannureenga?? :think:

if 2 consenting people have a one night stand how does it affect

the so called society... ! :think:

i abhor to repeat... but marriage is not a license for sex !

dont equal sex to marriage ! does not make any sense ! :nono:

Shy
11-12-2003, 11:48 PM

do you mean sela vishangal == sex !

interestingly, enna varai murai neenga mean pannureenga?? :think:

if 2 consenting people have a one night stand how does it affect

the so called society... ! :think:

Eppo onnum society batheekaathu.. nala pinna..when each of them settle with someone else.. when ur partner comes to know.. or u feel the guilt that u are not true to ur aprtner.. appo u spoil ur peace, ur partners peace and everyone around u... appo ungalai paethavanga vaeliya thala kaata mudiyaathu.. dont tell me u can hide that from ur partner.. at any time .. they can surely come to know.. appadiae ellainaalum.. each day.. namba partnerkku therinchu poidumoo. apapdinnu nenacihu nenachi u will lose ur peace.. dont tell me that wont happen.. sex is not just an act.. its bindedd with so many emotions.. u just cant forget it.. will be there in ur heart forever.. u can never erase it...

i abhor to repeat... but marriage is not a license for sex ! - whats marriage. why do we have that.. cant we just be toegther with our brothers and sisters forever.. cant we be single for our entire life.. why do we need marraige then

dont equal sex to marriage ! does not make any sense ! :nono:

anainar
11-13-2003, 05:09 AM
Athu thaan solromay Shy. It is an individual choice nnu. If I dont have any guilt feeling that I had a one night stand and I did it knowingly, what is the problem? How can I become an animal? It is not that we are against the society or parents or some thing like that. What we are saying is it is our choice to be or not to be. Avlo thaan.

My point is this moral policing will never end and it will lead to anarchy. In the name of society and its well fare, anything and everything can be banned or looked down. That is a dangerous precedent. There is individual choices and freedom on which no one has any right to interfere upon, esepcially the so called society champions. Tomorrow the same society champions will say you should not have sex at all. ( this is an exaggeration, but to emphasize the point ).

Athu thaan solrom. Sex is an individual's choice. Whether he wants to excercise it or not is his choice. Innum varum

Cheers.

vasan
11-13-2003, 05:13 AM
mm... nalla surusuruppa pogudhu indha topic...

yes people seem not to be budging
no people continue in their arguments...

anainar.. I don't think we can convince any one.. :) Aaana try pannaradhi nirutheedatheenga.. (innum pathu naal irrukilla, oorukku poga.. ). Yaarukku theriyum, oru silar manam maaralam..

Thoorathilirundhu rasikkum,

Vasan

anainar
11-13-2003, 05:19 AM
Vasan, ithula naarathar velai paarkira oru aalu irukkaaru. Avaru thalaila oru possanikkai udaicha ellam sari aayidum.

I am waiting with poosanikai for that head

Cheers.

ruby
11-13-2003, 12:29 PM
it's common everywhere........

ruby

vedha79
11-13-2003, 03:32 PM
i don't accept the concept. sex before marraige is not acceptable.

if u love a peson there is not wrong in waiting. what is the hurry.there are things that should be done after marraige. in our country we have that tradition. if one has waited so long why can't they wait until marraige.

to be on the safer side its advised no sex before marriage. even if u have know a person for years love him/her or trust him/her deeply thats not an issue.....even if the person is engaged to you.....i don't think its right.

when u love a person u can wait till marriage and till all formalities are finsihed.

ruby
11-15-2003, 08:39 AM
I disagree...

I do agree dat some has to follow formalities & culture. But no has right to control other's feelings. It all depends on individual rites & thinking

Why mix human nature with culture & formalities. some may even had sex b4 marriage & might lead a happy life & a decent living. The society is not going to come der & wipe off yr tears when one is in worries, trouble or in good times. There are ppl wanna to wait till marriage so it's up to individual again. In both ways, it don't think anything is wrong...

How many in dis world are following dat nowadays.....We won't know, as long as u think dat it is right or wrong it is up to you rite...

And for yr info, u can never tell whether a wowen or man is virgin unless she/he broke out the truth......

ruby

suryalover
11-15-2003, 05:39 PM
i completely disagree.... :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

this is great injustice to your partner..

even with lover its sin...

why wait till marriage and then live the way you like....

arumugam57
11-15-2003, 05:43 PM

If partner also did the same before marrige? Then how come it is an injustice. Vilakkam thevai please.

suryalover
11-15-2003, 05:44 PM

If partner also did the same before marrige? Then how come it is an injustice. Vilakkam thevai please.

is there any guarentee that you will have them as your partner?

ruby
11-17-2003, 05:50 AM
yeah no one is perfect nowadays... Just accept the facts and lead a decent & faithful life.... Life goes on honey... U wanna to stick to injustice and being unfair or truthful... u end up nowhere....

If it is fated to marry someone like dat or knowing. Try to work things out rather den thinking of the past.... foolish

Tell yrself dat u can be a better to best partner in future... Everyone does mistakes in life but dat does not mean u can penalized dat person using her/his mistakes... Try to think positive.

Ruby :nono:

rahul kumar
11-18-2003, 06:27 PM
PULLIRAJAVUKKU AIDS VARRUMA

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: [/shadow][/right][/fade]

dinesh
11-18-2003, 06:28 PM
ayyyyy.....kettam paru oru kelvi......... :) :) :)

abe
11-29-2003, 08:17 PM
yeah no one is perfect nowadays... Just accept the facts and lead a decent & faithful life.... Life goes on honey... U wanna to stick to injustice and being unfair or truthful... u end up nowhere....

If it is fated to marry someone like dat or knowing. Try to work things out rather den thinking of the past.... foolish

Tell yrself dat u can be a better to best partner in future... Everyone does mistakes in life but dat does not mean u can penalized dat person using her/his mistakes... Try to think positive.

Ruby :nono:

Hi... :D
Ruby...Well said!!!

Love has no barrier... w/wo sex, there is no bearing if u sincerly love a person....though, culturaly wrong... restrain or safety is of utmost
impotance...No offence to any1, I think we guys r the culprit... :P

silican
11-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Just imagine ths condition Guys...

If a girl loves a guy so madly,and decides to sleep with him without any protection..she gets pregnant..though both are committed and have decided to marry shortly, if tht guy meets with some accident and (forbid me) dies, what will be her position ? she will carry his child and doent have a "Thali" - that yellow thread which is given so much in our society.

and what is the future of that Child ?

thirudan
11-29-2003, 08:47 PM
very god question, any one can answer???

gsatnan
11-29-2003, 09:01 PM
yeah silican.... if this happens if that happens.... then thrs no point.... sometimes thrs a chance of happening but the question is will it happen to a majority.... sometimes its bound to happen and no 1 can help it... so wat if they didnt sleep and the guy meets with an accident on the day of marriage.. there r still conservative ppl in india who are against remarriage so wats the grl gonna do...

silican
11-29-2003, 09:02 PM
Still...She doesnt get a bad name or moreover her child doesnt get to face all the abuse.

Shy
11-29-2003, 09:12 PM
Just imagine ths condition Guys...

If a girl loves a guy so madly,and decides to sleep with him without any protection..she gets pregnant..though both are committed and have decided to marry shortly, if tht guy meets with some accident and (forbid me) dies, what will be her position ? she will carry his child and doent have a "Thali" - that yellow thread which is given so much in our society.

and what is the future of that Child ?

Silican,

Nalla situation. But it depends on the girl u know.

(1) If shes bold enough, she will raise the kid by herself. Single mother. Obviously the society wont accept her. May be someguy "might" understand her and accept her and the kid

(2) Orphanage'la kuduthutu she will move on with her life - this will happen mostly.

(3) Abortion, if the month crossed then (2) thaan pananum... hiding somewhere still delivery.

Obvoiusly, no girl with that boldness with ever do (1) in her life. atleast not in the current generation.. because of the society, family and her future...

Practicaly (2) and (3) are only possible. :(

Shy

arumugam57
11-29-2003, 09:14 PM
After 5 months of pragnancy also abortion is possible.

Do you think girls are fools now a days to carry child before marrige. Never.

In new delhi " Abortion" is the biggest business in hospitals. Just 2 days before a big article also came in India Today - Tamil version. ( I am a subscriber).

Here In new delhi one average girl is offers herself 14 ( :00::00::00::00::00: ) times before marrige itself. A typical poll statistics.

Cheers..

What about chennai.. Vey bad.

In chennai one average girl is offers herself 0.0028 ( :00::00::00::00::00: ) times only before marrige itself. A typical poll statistics.

arumugam57
11-29-2003, 09:16 PM
no girl with that boldness with ever do (1) in her life. atleast not in the current generation.. because of the society, family and her future...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

silican
11-29-2003, 09:21 PM
Silican,

Nalla situation. But it depends on the girl u know.

(1) If shes bold enough, she will raise the kid by herself. Single mother. Obviously the society wont accept her. May be someguy "might" understand her and accept her and the kid

Accepted. Though ths is not some tamil padam, this can happen for sure.

(2) Orphanage'la kuduthutu she will move on with her life - this will happen mostly.
if ths is the case, then what is the condition of the poor kid. Just because 2 people had to please each other, this kid will have to be an orphan ?

(3) Abortion,
Ippo abortion has become something so common ??? Then can she live with some other guy hiding the fact for the rest of her life ?

if the month crossed then thaan pananum... hiding somewhere still delivery.
Sindhu bairavi style'aa ?? seri..pulla pethikittadhukku appuram, the flow goes back to case (1) or (2). illaya ?

Obvoiusly, no girl with that boldness with ever do (1) in her life. atleast not in the current generation.. because of the society, family and her future...

Practicaly (2) and (3) are only possible. :(

Shy

Thats right...agree...Aaga motham neenga nalla padam paapeengannu theriyudhu

silican
11-29-2003, 09:23 PM
In new delhi " Abortion" is the biggest business in hospitals. Just 2 days before a big article also came in India Today - Tamil version. ( I am a subscriber).

Here In new delhi one average girl is offers herself 14 ( :00::00::00::00::00: ) times before marrige itself. A typical poll statistics.

Delhi ponnunga pathi sema Abipraayamo ?? Edhavadhu interesting Flash back undaa ?? :wink:

gsatnan
11-29-2003, 09:27 PM
shy nowadays girls are not as they used to be in the past in india they r bold and can do any thing..

dinesh
11-29-2003, 11:07 PM

(3) Abortion, if the month crossed then (2) thaan pananum... hiding somewhere still delivery.

Any girl who is in that situation should go for 1, unless it's not financially viable and they can choose 3. 2 is a coward's decision. As responsible adults the guy and the girl should realize the consequences of unprotected sex, and should accept them. There is no point in throwing away the baby.

abe
11-30-2003, 04:37 AM
Hi....friends

Though, everything is possible in a forum, look at the situation realistically, just imagine for a minute that God created us differently e.i you become pregnant insteal of the gal, so how will you feel now?
All this can be prevented if only we thought for a moment, would you allow your sister to be treated this way...no brother will stanby and watch this happening...rt, so why not we accord gals with the same respect. "Don't do onto other's what you don't want to be done to you"...Love her don't lust for her...

It really saddens me to think of the situation today...why must the gals suffer...

No offence to anybody...this is but my personal views...