PDA

View Full Version : Will Ganguly be sacked?

jaggy4u
09-23-2005, 07:09 AM
[web:3c62ce9a37]http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1240107.cms[/web:3c62ce9a37]

Shy
09-23-2005, 02:11 PM
India needs a change now :doh:

Shy

anainar
09-23-2005, 02:58 PM
This is the hottest news in the cricket world now. It is more of a clash between two clashing personalities. One - feudal lord like Ganguly and a "perform or perish" Australian mindset. Hope some thing good comes out of this tussle.

Cheers

ashokcsn_2000
09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Damn I hate Chappel now... I coach should be able to handle a team better...

I am now pretty sure that he is not the right guy for the job irrespective of what Ganguly is... It is a screwed up situation...

My advice to the board fire the coach first...

vasan
09-23-2005, 07:28 PM
I am not really sure about Ganguly's committment to the game.. :evil: I am also doubting his continued ability to bat or lead a team. Why the heck the members will respect him, when he performs worse than any of them.. :doh:

Its an all-around politics - right from picking the team down to the last ball bowled..

Don't have much respect for any of them now - and lots of pity for new - ones like Balaji and co.. what chance do these people have.. :(

heck with cricket.. will happily settle for watching Sania and Maria, I guess.. :ahha: At least these two pour their heart and soul into the game.. :clap:

v-

silican
09-23-2005, 07:34 PM
I am not really sure about Ganguly's committment to the game.. :evil: I am also doubting his continued ability to bat or lead a team. Why the heck the members will respect him, when he performs worse than any of them.. :doh:

It would have been better if Ganguly had retired after the Test series. :Ksp: He could have come out with a century to his name in the series.