PDA

View Full Version : Sania mania drive Times magazine

katteri
10-07-2005, 03:47 PM
[web:0a5e1ba148]http://in.rediff.com/sports/2005/oct/07sania1.htm[/web:0a5e1ba148]

Shy
10-07-2005, 03:52 PM
kalakura poogna.. :b:

Shy

anainar
10-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Really really amazing picture I would say!! For all those who said Indian women are submissive, reclusive, Sania is shouting her heart out at winning a point, answering those blokes with her action!!! How else can you picturise the transformation of Indian women..

She has flaws in her game!! Who does'nt?? But more than any thing she is not afraid which is the biggest quality I adore in her. And the cover picture captures her spirit!! How often you see an Indian women asserting herself like this?? Bravo Sania!!!!!

Cheers

katteri
10-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Anainar, i think she is being too agressive....if she could have a control that wud be better

Shy
10-07-2005, 04:05 PM
exactly what I thought anainar..

When she was facing maria, its the one thing I love in her. Wasnt even scared a bit, atleast didnt show that.. facing a world champnu ellam.. vantha avalukku therincha shots azhaga aadina.. good going :b:

If only she can reduce her unforced errors, engayoo poiduvaa :)

katteri ennai porutha varaikku antha agression irukanum... intha vayasula appadi iruntha thaan undu...

shy

anainar
10-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I know, I watched her game!! Matching stroke for stroke with Maria, especially that Maria's ground strokes are like thunderbolts but Sania could pull winners out of it. I dont care if she does not win even a single grand slam or even break into top 10. She personifies the modern day girl/women. And I salute her for that.

Cheers

Shy
10-07-2005, 04:13 PM
:00: neengalum vanthu iruntheengala angae.. mm.. may be aadhiya parthu iruntha ungalai pudichu irupen ;)

sila shots avaloodathu sema powerful... it was so great whenever she gave a piece of that to maria and maria struggled..

Happy that I read somewhere that she got a good trainer ippo.. waiting for next season...

Shy

vasan
10-07-2005, 10:32 PM
For all those who said Indian women are submissive, reclusive

Yaar sir, sonna appadi? :00: :Ksp: parakkara poosanikka, poorikkattai, aruvaal.. :Ksp:

Nijam rombavE vera.. :Ksp:

Sania is worth it.. Too many unforced errors still.. She seems to be nonchalant about it.. :doh: No way to go to next step if thats not fixed...

v-