10-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Oru Boy Kum Girl Kum Love Thaan Relation (Family :nono:) :think:

Oru Boyum Girlum FriendS aaka iruka Mudiyuma :Ksp:

:sm33: :yes:

Unkal YosinaiKal

Bluelotus
10-17-2005, 08:18 PM
hi sathis,

do you actually realise that the word lover implies the intrinsic presence of sexual relations?
(nowdays anyway...and certainly in Europe, and as far as I know in Australia, NZ, Canada, Mexico and USA----not terribly sure about the other places)

this question has been quite honestly discussed to death.

The frank answer is that yes a man and a woman can be friends, despites undertones of something other than friendship....the point remains that as long as these remains undertones and never become overtones...then yes absolutely 150% so ...a man and a woman can be great friends :ee:

blue.

san2003
10-18-2005, 01:30 AM
bluey sonna madhiri.. this has been discussed to death somewhere here... sathis thedi parango kedaikum :ee:

do you actually realise that the word lover implies the intrinsic presence of sexual relations?

i do realize that now... :00: :00:

in my opinion.. girls n guys can be frens ... but when they have feelings for each other.. its hard to be jus frenz :ahha:

Bluelotus
10-19-2005, 11:13 PM
in my opinion.. girls n guys can be frens ... but when they have feelings for each other.. its hard to be jus frenz :ahha:

all a matter of "undertoning" the feelings....
but if you can't ...
then just remember that they are plenty more nice guys to be friends with in this world :D

sWEEtmICHe
10-20-2005, 07:19 AM
hi welcome brother ,
well it may or may not ... but it depends ..........,
how the relation goes [or else another devadas or Mrs devadas] :nono:

wonderkid
10-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Why not, I think they could be good friends... Well its all in your brain.... don't let ur Testosterone get too agitated.... rest all should be fine..

shivadev
10-26-2005, 03:35 PM
impossible in INDIA :D

ballare
03-14-2006, 08:39 PM
:D