PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, the makeup ain't helping...

coolian
11-02-2005, 09:45 PM
[web:3b1253433e]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4396230.stm[/web:3b1253433e]

"Natural" beauties, can you drop me a line? :ee:

suha
11-02-2005, 09:50 PM
i am a natural beauty :ahha:

:ee:

Priyam2004
11-02-2005, 10:17 PM
:Ksp: Interesting! Cheers Cools :Ksp:

i am a natural beauty
Yeap me too :P

suha
11-02-2005, 10:53 PM
priyam sisy :yes:

my big time wish.....MISS . world la without makeup win pananumm :ee:

butterfly
11-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Very Interesting article Coolian :b:

vijitha
11-03-2005, 01:48 PM
"Natural" beauties, can you drop me a line? :ee:

whats up??? :ahha:

thanks for the aritcle... interesting research

katteri
11-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Is the converse true?????????

goodcomplanboy
11-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Kind of true. I like women without make-up, who are naturally beauty than the painted faces :Ksp:

vasan
11-03-2005, 11:23 PM
How much make up is 'make up'? :Ksp:

thalai vaari pottu vachchaa makeup-aa?

lesa 'powder' pottaa makeup-aa?

ennai thadavi izhuththu mudinchaa make up-aa, illai shampoo pottu parakka vitta makeup-aa?

manjal potta mugam makeup-aa? foundation pottu irunthaa makeup-aa? (:wink: showing off that I know some terminology.. :wink: :P)..

nail polish potta makeup-aa? illai maruthaani vacchaa makeup-aa? verum nail mattum okvaa, illai clear nail polish is make upaa?

lipstick potta okvaa? illai veththilai pottu sevnthaa ok vaa?
Red color lipstick okvaa, illai just moisturizing gloss potta okvaa?

When you say you like a women with out makeup, what exactly do you mean??

I like women with or with out makeup. Overdoing it, or doing it badly is what bugs me.. :Ksp:

gentle, unobtrusive, and well done make up should not obscure anyone's natural prettiness, but should highlight and enhance.. :wink: :P

If you can't do it, then you are doing it wrong.. :ee:

v-

rsivaraman
11-03-2005, 11:36 PM
I like women with or with out makeup.

I hate women who wear makeup.......while they are driving :doh:

I think nandita das is one actress who will look real pretty even without make up :D

-Siva

coolian
11-03-2005, 11:48 PM
V, with all those questions, go ahead and write up a thesis on makeup! :ahha:

As for "how much is too much" - that depends on the person looking at the girl with the makeup! For me, I'm not really a fan of ladkis wearing lipstick and stuff; wear enough to "enhance" if you so wish, but that'll be more than enough!

jaggy4u
11-03-2005, 11:58 PM

ennai thadavi izhuththu mudinchaa make up-aa, illai shampoo pottu parakka vitta makeup-aa?

manjal potta mugam makeup-aa? foundation pottu irunthaa makeup-aa? (:wink: showing off that I know some terminology.. :wink: :P)..

nail polish potta makeup-aa? illai maruthaani vacchaa makeup-aa? verum nail mattum okvaa, illai clear nail polish is make upaa?

I like women with or with out makeup. Overdoing it, or doing it badly is what bugs me.. :Ksp:

gentle, unobtrusive, and well done make up should not obscure anyone's natural prettiness, but should highlight and enhance.. :wink: :P

If you can't do it, then you are doing it wrong.. :ee:

v-

:00: :00: ennathu thaatha ithu Ambi effect aa :wink:
Yaarukkumey puriama elutharathu namma Bluey nna, ellarkkum puriara madiri elutharathu namma Thaatha thaan. evvlo neram thaatha ithu type pannuningha :Ksp:

vijitha
11-04-2005, 02:18 AM

v-

eh thatha.. itha.. song-ga akkallam.. like the song... from kaathal virus.. :Ksp:

san2003
11-04-2005, 02:20 AM
good questions vasan thatha.. very good questions.... :)
natural beauty, enhanced beauty, too much beauty.... makes no difference... inside beauty is the main thing :ahha:

though i hate gals wearing 10 layers of makeup when they r shopping or in casual spots .. disgusting :doh: .... that shud only be worn ONLY for stage presentation.... :doh: :doh: :doh:

coolian
11-04-2005, 02:32 AM
though i hate gals wearing 10 layers of makeup when they r shopping or in casual spots .. disgusting :doh: .... that shud only be worn ONLY for stage presentation....

Aaama...why should you hate that...? :think:

san2003
11-04-2005, 02:53 AM
10 layers of makeup is called stage makeup.... athu poyyi street'lae poda mudiyumma? it looks abit out of place wont it

aaama... why u askin.. ennamo thittam pottu matti vedura mathiri iruku... me better be ushar :00:

yavoos
11-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Kind of true. I like women without make-up, who are naturally beauty than the painted faces :Ksp:
Ditto

i hate gals wearing 10 layers of makeup when they r shopping or in casual spots
10 layers of makeup is fine, but 10 layers of perfume… :doh: :doh: :doh: !

san2003
11-04-2005, 04:09 AM
10 layers of makeup is fine, but 10 layers of perfume… :doh: :doh: :doh: !

:00: :00: :00: ippidi kude irupangala?????? :00: :00: 2 vaarama kulikelae polae :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

suha
11-09-2005, 12:05 AM
[web:0f34c5f313]http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/lifestyle/beauty/tm_objectid=15722067&method=full&siteid=50081&headline=women--look-away-name_page.html[/web:0f34c5f313]

san2003
11-09-2005, 01:27 AM
today's men just can't get enough of pampering products.

99% of men who disagree with this r doin it :ahha: ;)

good article juha :) there r so many articles proving men do takecare of their skin n etc etc... aana othukamatanga :)

yavoos
11-09-2005, 07:16 AM
today's men just can't get enough of pampering products.

99% of men who disagree with this r doin it :ahha: ;)

good article juha :) there r so many articles proving men do takecare of their skin n etc etc... aana othukamatanga :)

Oh! is it? I don't know that? :lol: :lol: I haven't seen any men with 10 layers of makeup! :lol: :lol: or are men doing it perfect? :lol: :lol:

anainar
11-09-2005, 07:33 AM
Make up is an integral part of life, whether men or women. If you consider, even combing the hair with a particular style can be bracketed as make up. So, what is the point in hating make up?

Like Vasan said, you do it right, unobtrusively and it will definitely enhance one's look. A tinge of lipstick which goes well with the dress code always enhances the facial look.

Now coming to photo shoots, it is mandatory that the models put on some foundation. The professional grade lenses can highlight even the slightest blemish in the skin tone. That is why stars come with layers of make up in movies. Whether to do the same while casual shopping? That is too much.

But I tend to believe the article. That also proves that the beautiful women are also most amorous. So, Cooli bro, go after the natural beauties. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cheers

suha
11-09-2005, 07:35 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: